User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Jun 2005, 19:34   #51
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: So I am going to America...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
He's probably thinking about Autobahn (and the eqivalent in other continental European countries), where there is no speed limit whatsoever.
It's been a while since I drove in Europe, but from what I can find online, Germany is still the only country that has roads with no speed limit. So if by "uk/europe" he meant Germany, then yeah, I guess he might have a point (if we're feeling generous).
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 19:45   #52
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So I am going to America...

The Isle of Mann has no speed limits, but let's face it, who the ****'d want to go th... oh jesus I'm sorry Kura, I didn't think, I'm so sorry
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 19:58   #53
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
It's been a while since I drove in Europe, but from what I can find online, Germany is still the only country that has roads with no speed limit. So if by "uk/europe" he meant Germany, then yeah, I guess he might have a point (if we're feeling generous).
I thought Spain and France had no-limit motorways aswell, evidently they do not.
But you can drive upto 130 in many European conutries, and even 150 km/h some places in Italy.
I can't find anything much about the speed limist in Eastern Europe, if IIRC Russia has areas with fairly high speed limits.

I was a bit surprised to see the somewhat low speed limits on American motorways. My understanding was that large parts of the Interstates are very long and straight. Surely speed upto 130 km/h would be relatively safe?
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 20:03   #54
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
You do realise that no matter what point you start from, and no matter what direction you drive in, seven hours is enough to put you in the sea in Ireland. To me seven hours drive is the opposite side of the world. I shall remember to bring a gun pab. Also I don't really get the group thing although I obviously will be hanging around in a group seeing as I'm going with my friends.
Its more or less a safety issue. You are much more likely to get rolled walking to your car if you're by yourself than with a group of friends. And generally speaking, if you're by yourself... most women aren't going to talk to you anyways as it looks like you're too pathetitic to get friends to hang out with.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 20:07   #55
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I can understand. When I lived in Hawai'i, I thought a 30 minute drive was 'far'. Now it takes me over 30 minutes just to get to work everyday.
a 30 minute drive in Hawaii is far, but only because over the entire 30 minutes, you move about 4 miles. Traffic is a bitch.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 20:37   #56
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
The Isle of Mann has no speed limits, but let's face it, who the ****'d want to go th... oh jesus I'm sorry Kura, I didn't think, I'm so sorry
Does he speak Manx?
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 20:43   #57
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I thought Spain and France had no-limit motorways aswell, evidently they do not.
You goto prison in France for doing over 100MPH. I got told that, could be shit.
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 20:55   #58
Nantoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
You goto prison in France for doing over 100MPH. I got told that, could be shit.
That would be 30 km above the speed limit, so it's possible. I'd think you'd only lose your licence and get a suspended sentence, but I know shit-all about French law.
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 22:15   #59
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
I was a bit surprised to see the somewhat low speed limits on American motorways. My understanding was that large parts of the Interstates are very long and straight. Surely speed upto 130 km/h would be relatively safe?
Unfortunately, speed limits on interstates/motorways have little to do with safety.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 22:19   #60
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm pretty sure Fievel was the name of the mouse in that disney film "Going to America" or something.

[/random]
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 22:22   #61
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It was called An American Tail

Out of all the cartoons i've seen i think i think of this one the most.

I sometimes catch myself singing the "Never Say Never" song in my head.
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 22:25   #62
Dace
so f*cking zen

DERAIL DERAIL DERAIL

GOD DAMN YOU DERAIL

FOR - THE - LOVE - OF - GOD - DERAIL!
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 23:58   #63
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Easy now, don't hurt yourself.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 01:34   #64
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
It was called An American Tail

Out of all the cartoons i've seen i think i think of this one the most.

I sometimes catch myself singing the "Never Say Never" song in my head.
I'm pretty sure I cried during one of those series of films.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 02:42   #65
Spiderman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe
a 30 minute drive in Hawaii is far, but only because over the entire 30 minutes, you move about 4 miles. Traffic is a bitch.
Surely if you move only 4 miles, then a 30 minute drive in Hawaii is not very far at all?
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 03:08   #66
Dace
so f*cking zen

Maybe they all have small penises *shrug*
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 05:02   #67
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point

i live in santa monica

jooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnny

visit me!
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 05:43   #68
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasX
i live in santa monica

jooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnny

visit me!
Only if you shrink your signature lines to less than "well ****ing overdone" length and make it less hateful.
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 17:05   #69
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Unfortunately, speed limits on interstates/motorways have little to do with safety.
Unfortunately speed limits have very little to do with the speed people actually drive. When I have driven 70 mph on the Interstate I have been passed by just about everyone and have passed only large trucks going uphill. When I do 85 I am about in the middle of the traffic flow. However, often the interstates are so crowded that there isn't enough room to get around slow moving trucks.
dda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 22:38   #70
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Protip: drive in circles.

Ie. Just follow Irish road signs.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 05:09   #71
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Unfortunately speed limits have very little to do with the speed people actually drive. When I have driven 70 mph on the Interstate I have been passed by just about everyone and have passed only large trucks going uphill. When I do 85 I am about in the middle of the traffic flow. However, often the interstates are so crowded that there isn't enough room to get around slow moving trucks.
I don't think you've ever driven on an 'interstate' in your life except as a tourist. In what part of the US do they call a freeway an 'interstate'? That's nonstandard jargon used in news broadcasts and government policy. On the East Coast it's a 'turnpike.' 85 in the middle of the traffic flow? What? Eh? What state do you live in? Obviously a hilly place.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 06:44   #72
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I don't think you've ever driven on an 'interstate' in your life except as a tourist. In what part of the US do they call a freeway an 'interstate'?
My part, for one (Minnesota). Actually, I think it may be fairly common throughout the western US.
Quote:
That's nonstandard jargon used in news broadcasts and government policy.
If by 'nonstandard jargon' you mean 'regional difference' then yes.
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 13:04   #73
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
My part, for one (Minnesota). Actually, I think it may be fairly common throughout the western US.

If by 'nonstandard jargon' you mean 'regional difference' then yes.
Minesoootans are just weird, eh. ;|
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 13:10   #74
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Let's all fly to Minnesota.

That'll really **** up Tact's 'living in the middle of nowhere to avoid the freaks' plan.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 16:08   #75
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

actually i think its more a 'living in the middle of no where with the freaks' plan
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 16:31   #76
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I don't think you've ever driven on an 'interstate' in your life except as a tourist. In what part of the US do they call a freeway an 'interstate'? That's nonstandard jargon used in news broadcasts and government policy. On the East Coast it's a 'turnpike.'
freeways and interstates are not the same.

interstates are defined by being part of the interstate freeway system, created under eisenhower.

and saying 'on the east coast they are called turnpikes' is misleading. they are 'turnpikes' on the east coast because they are toll roads.

turnpike =/= interstate =/= freeway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
actually i think its more a 'living in the middle of no where with the freaks' plan
of the places i've been, minnesota probably had the fewest freaks per capita.

if you wanted to find something to attack minne for, you could probably say it's a little bit bland and a little bit college republican for some tastes.

but the corn is great.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 11:47   #77
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
The top speed limit in my state is 70 mph which I believe is the same as in UK/Ireland, so I'm not sure what you're on about.
ah but the difference is the speed limit is more heavily enforced in the usa. Although we have speed cams in the UK, we know full well that there arent any on the motorway (bar the exception of the new one they put somewhere up north), and usually few on the dual carriageway. This results in most people regularly breaking the speed limit, for ex yesterday i drove to warwick (and back today) and i often broke 105-110mph. From what ive experienced such speeds are uncommon in the US even with traffic free roads due to the local fear of the cop cars lurking around the corner waiting to ticket you.
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 12:15   #78
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't believe a thread about JBG going to America has turned into some conversation on speed limits
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 14:52   #79
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

I think this whole trip will be an irish version of the movie 'coming to america'
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 05:06   #80
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I don't think you've ever driven on an 'interstate' in your life except as a tourist. In what part of the US do they call a freeway an 'interstate'? That's nonstandard jargon used in news broadcasts and government policy. On the East Coast it's a 'turnpike.' 85 in the middle of the traffic flow? What? Eh? What state do you live in? Obviously a hilly place.
Sorry about not answering this before but I was bogged down on the interstate.

The Interstate Highway system was mandated by congress in the early '60's. Many routes were renumbered. Interstate Route 5 (I-5) runs from the Mexican border south of San Diego to the Canadian border just south of Vancouver. I-5 runs through Stockton, California on its way. Another example is Intersate Route 80 (I-80). I-80 runs from Sacramento, California (47 miles to the north of Stockton) to Ocean Beach, Maryland on the Atlantic Ocean (aprox 3,200 miles). The reason for the system as origanally conceived was to quickly move troops around the county when the Russians decided to invade the US. At least 1 mile out of every 10 was supposed to be arrow straight in case we needed to use them to land air force jets. No kidding.

Stockton is 14 feet above sea level but I have a raised yard and am probably 17 feet abouve sea level when I drive up the drive way.

There are in fact turnpikes in the midwest and east. These are toll roads as opposed to freeways. However, many turnpikes are also part of the Interstate Highway System.
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 05:09   #81
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Sorry about not answering this before but I was bogged down on the interstate.
Aren't you the comedian.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
The Interstate Highway system was mandated by congress in the early '60's. Many routes were renumbered. Interstate Route 5 (I-5) runs from the Mexican border south of San Diego to the Canadian border just south of Vancouver. I-5 runs through Stockton, California on its way. Another example is Intersate Route 80 (I-80). I-80 runs from Sacramento, California (47 miles to the north of Stockton) to Ocean Beach, Maryland on the Atlantic Ocean (aprox 3,200 miles). The reason for the system as origanally conceived was to quickly move troops around the county when the Russians decided to invade the US. At least 1 mile out of every 10 was supposed to be arrow straight in case we needed to use them to land air force jets. No kidding.
Thanks mr wikipedia. Did finding that information take as many tries as it did for you to figure out how to quote a post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Stockton is 14 feet above sea level but I have a raised yard and am probably 17 feet abouve sea level when I drive up the drive way.

There are in fact turnpikes in the midwest and east. These are toll roads as opposed to freeways. However, many turnpikes are also part of the Interstate Highway System.
That's really lovely. Honestly.
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 05:12   #82
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis

if you wanted to find something to attack minne for, you could probably say it's a little bit bland and a little bit college republican for some tastes.

but the corn is great.
Corn? Iowa?
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 05:18   #83
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Aren't you the comedian.
Did finding that information take as many tries as it did for you to figure out how to quote a post?
Quoting a post as opposed to talking to a post?
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 05:27   #84
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Quoting a post as opposed to talking to a post?
No I prefer to converse with dips in the street. Watch for the signs.
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 11:50   #85
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

s|k: WHY? WHY ARE YOU SO POINTLESSLY ANGRY?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 15:28   #86
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

he still think dda's me. comedy gold
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 16:49   #87
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
he still think dda's me. comedy gold
Apparently the new gimmick is to sucker someone in to thinking you are a gimmick when you aren't.signed---Yah(oops) DDA
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 17:13   #88
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
signed---Yah(oops) DDA
I don't know what you're trying to do, but it's obviously nasty or it would display properly. Please shctop.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 18:22   #89
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
At least 1 mile out of every 10 was supposed to be arrow straight in case we needed to use them to land air force jets. No kidding.

I call bullshit!*

*we've had this convo before so i know the internet has already told me this is lies!
Unread 19 Jun 2005, 22:47   #90
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
No I prefer to converse with dips in the street. Watch for the signs.
Had to replace my car's front spoiler because of a dip that I didn't watch out for and I was doing 60 mph. I hate dips.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 15:58   #91
dda
USS Oklahoma

I am becoming concerned. Jackson is aquitted in Santa Barbara county---JonnyBGood rushes to Santa Barbara to "visit friends". Conincidence or..... JonnyBGood heads for California and suddenly we have three moderate and one large earthquate in California in the last week. Coincidence or.....And finally, Irish Jonny heads for Santa Barbara county and this morning I read where there is a push to break Santa Barbara county into two counties, north and south. Coincidence or .....The hell with it, I'm calling Homeland Security! Welcome to Gitmo Jonny.
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 22:04   #92
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh look it's the internet!
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 23:08   #93
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

look, jonny has been in america less that a week and already his post quality has measurably decreased!
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 23:20   #94
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What, it's not the internet
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 23:26   #95
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
look, jonny has been in america less that a week and already his post quality has measurably decreased!
i thought you were a yank*. Traitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Corn? Iowa?
iowa has shitty corn. but a lot of it.

they use it to feed pigs.

iowan pigs aren't happy.

The corn from Minnesota, on the other hand, when in season, is just amazing. After you've had it, pretty much all other corn tastes like crap.

* maybe a canadian:/
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 23:28   #96
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You shouldn't have logged on because I bet you haven't read all the new posts since you left (if you have, you lose etc). If you had waited until you got back, you could have read all the posts since you'd left and not missed a thing.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 23:28   #97
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i need updates of where he's been and what he's done so i can live vicariously through my internet friend
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 23:53   #98
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

In NYC:
-Dont go above 116th st
-Where you go all depends where you stay
-Manhatten is broken up into many different sections
-upper west side and east side is yuppie/wealthy
-central park area is uber yuppy
-east and west village is funky/artsy
-soho and tribecca are funky artsy
-hells kitchen is irish
-little italy, great american italian food, pluss you can see where some mob bosses were hit
-china town runs right into little italy (see the tic tac toe chicken on mott st)
-from here you can shoot out to ellis island and see the statur of liberty, take a train to brooklyn to coney island or hit the south street market
-my advice is stay in the greenich village area. Dont stay in any of the boroughs (brooklyn/queens/bronx)
-the village is pretty centralized and fun, lots of freaks and great pubs (The White Horse, on Hudson and 12th was my usual hangout plus this is the same pub Dylan Thomas died at)

Imo you cant go to NY without catching a new york Yankee game. I know the city very well so feel free to ask any questions.
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 23:58   #99
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Oh, the italian resturants with spanish-speaking staff serving american pizza generally suck.
Unread 21 Jun 2005, 00:06   #100
dda
USS Oklahoma

While in Santa Barbara, take a day and drive up highway 1 as far a Carmel by-the-sea. If it isn't foggy the vistas are truly magnificent. If time permits stop at San Simeon and look at William Randolph Hearst's temple to conspicuous consuption. At one time Hearst was importing something like 1/4 of all of the art work being imported from Europe.