User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Mar 2009, 10:28   #1
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
MOTD formatting

The MOTD formatting should be changed to make it look a bit more professional. Left align would be a good start, less colours would also be cool (e.g. red for just the serious stuff).

No harm in making us look a bit more of a slick operation.
Unread 13 Mar 2009, 13:24   #2
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
Re: MOTD formatting

post on galaxy forums maybe?

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2009, 13:41   #3
RuBBeR
speCTacular

RuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
post on galaxy forums maybe?
your thinking of the message from commanders. MOTD is a bit chaotic atm I agree. And their must be some better colour then pink
R30 BREAK

RuBBeR has a speCTacular aura about
RuBBeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2009, 16:22   #4
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future

Whilst I'm sure the MOTD could do with some improvements, the user interface for the entire game needs overhauling - not just the one bit!

The round 23 skin is ugly, hard to read text and needs a huge overhaul. Graphics haven't been updated for ages. Too many pages are walls of text with nothing to make them even slightly appealing. Too much data on certain pages which needs splitting up. The subpage links need changing into something like proper tabs, etc.

To me this suggestion feels like it's someone trying to fix up parts of an old car which is about to fall apart anyway.
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 01:50   #5
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

Agreed I just being looking over all the GUI and "passport" systems PA has had, and its been a lot. But the work being done these days is minor.

PA for a new player is like filling out application for a job, all drop down controls and edit boxs. Hardly any nice GFX. The looks always attract you first, but its the depth keeps you interested.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote