User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 16 May 2008, 14:28   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Eeep, unexpected downtime!

Whaddup?
Unread 16 May 2008, 14:38   #2
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eeep, unexpected downtime!

whaddown?
Unread 16 May 2008, 14:44   #3
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

The game is currently being shuffled. Please be patient - it shouldn't take too long!

new gals ftw!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 16 May 2008, 14:56   #4
Inforza
Holland is GVD het HARDST

Inforza is an unknown quantity at this point

atlast, no more neroon in my gal \0/

WP SiN eXilition 1up CT SubH Ascendancy Apprime
Inforza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 15:03   #5
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

was hoping u will miss me :&/:&
Unread 16 May 2008, 15:41   #6
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future

Maybe someone would like to fix the MOTD so there isn't conflicting information?

The announcement is saying that the final tick will remain the same, yet the time in the MOTD is still the old time.
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 18:09   #7
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

how retarded.

so, having successfully recalled my fleet prior to leaving for work, I now find that it was un-recalled and ended up crashing. Nice. good thing I wasn't in any decent position or I'd be pissed. As it is I have a nice brep and 140 more *very costly* roids

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2008, 14:31   #8
Aedolaws

Aedolaws is on a distinguished road

Yo Kargool, I thought you were dead! (or your girlfriend had gained ownership) Anyways, so r you playing? TGV still around? I am thinking of wasting my summer again!

Dictator
Aedolaws is offline   Reply With Quote