User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Aug 2006, 09:56   #1
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice
Hidden scores

This is just an idea to try and make it a little more fun.

Say we carried on using the same alliance scoring method, what if you keep the alliances score hidden so that you dont know what your enemies score actually is untill the last 2 weeks when scores could be released, this would make more wars as people would be unsure if you were winning or losing. I know this is drastic and im probably going to get trolled for it so there is a less harsh version.

The alliance screen only gets updated once a week, this would be a mix between said idea and current idea. Say alliance A and B are at war. Alliance A is 1 million ahead so alliance B could view it as a week to catch up 1 million

just an idea

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 11:22   #2
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future
Re: Hidden scores

Most alliances would use an arbiter to get a summary of all the coords with each alliance and find out the ranking that way.
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 11:31   #3
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: Hidden scores

most already do that already incase the enemie has members out of tag

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote