User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Nov 2008, 12:03   #101
Vendetto

Vendetto is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sarah Palin

Your opinion.
Vendetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2008, 18:24   #102
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
You got issues man.
He's an Obama/Axelrod drone. In the US, you see them on a lot of forums and commenting on blogs. They're always newly-registered users who only post on political topics. They always claim to be fundamentalist conservative Christians or hardcore Republicans who voted for Bush. And they always run down the Republican candidates using the same Democratic talking points.

Here's a google search of one of his phrases showing up in a host of other online forums and blog comments (it's either the same guy or, more likely, he's cutting-and-pasting from the same sources).

Some people think the Obama campaign is paying people to do this, but I think it's probably just a labor of love for people without the social skills for door-to-door canvasing. Either way, it's kind of pathetic. Doubly so in this case as he's managed to stumble upon a forum with very few Americans.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2008, 20:36   #103
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it's quite sweet really.

Plus that woman is bloody awful

(although I have rather come round to McCain after his appearances on Saturday Night Live - but sods law says he'd only go and do a william henry harrison and we'd end up with 'her')
Unread 4 Nov 2008, 20:55   #104
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Tac just denounced the possibility of the chance there is sensible republicans
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2008, 04:37   #105
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus View Post
Here's a google search of one of his phrases showing up in a host of other online forums and blog comments (it's either the same guy or, more likely, he's cutting-and-pasting from the same sources).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetto
Taken from another site, reasons not to go for palin:
Oh man, you really caught him out on that one.
Unread 5 Nov 2008, 07:05   #106
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot fathom how Kerry\Gore could have done a worse job than Bush did dda, care to explain seeing as Bush is horrific imo.
Unread 5 Nov 2008, 08:58   #107
Vendetto

Lol fool, I said it's from another site. I play pa. I'm not a drone or whatever. Besides. this discussion is moot, considering as how Obama won. And don't feel intelligent, you didn't catch me on anything. LOL

EDIT: and another thing, I WAS a republican until the party split, i DID vote for McCain in the 2000 Primary, I turn democrat in 2004.

Last edited by Vendetto; 5 Nov 2008 at 09:16.
Unread 5 Nov 2008, 09:55   #108
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Traitor.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2008, 19:19   #109
Vendetto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Traitor.
Not really, I go for what makes my life better.
Unread 6 Nov 2008, 11:13   #110
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

She'll probably end up with her own talk show.

On Fox.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2008, 01:54   #111
SolarGirl
Banned

SolarGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

She looks like my mom lol!
SolarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2008, 08:56   #112
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lol
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2008, 14:20   #113
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solargirl
She looks like my mom lol!
Then your mum is hot! Is she single?
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 20:43   #114
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
Much as I singularly adore dda he has said he is a republican.

It should come as no surprise that he would vote for a post box provided it had the republican nomination. Ditto Tacitus.

Indeed ditto democrats in America.

Politics only works when voters actually express a preference rather than follow the party. Their own thomas jefferson knew this but was unable to effect change. At least in Britain we all lie about who we voted for ...

EDIT: There is a monty python line I feel is apt "I'm a Roman Catholic and have been since before I was born" insert and interchange Democrat/Republican and you get to see the truth about American politics
I have registered Republican and Democrat at various times in my life. I have voted Democrat more often than I have voted Republican.

I am genuinely apprehensive about a person with little executive experience taking control of my government. Especially one who has consistently expressed opinions which would indicate that he favors massively larger government at the federal level. Not a good idea in my opinion.

I voted for McCain, not because I liked his ideas, I didn't. However, I found them far less worrisome than I find Obama's.

I am an American, and I am proud to be one. I will genuinely root for Obama to prove me wrong and be the best president ever. He has not done anything so far in his appointments or iterated plans to give me cause for celebration.

We shall see what we shall see.
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 20:55   #115
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida View Post
Sarah Palin is a desperation bid. Fact is a run of the mill random republican would have lost the election for McCain. Sarah Palin is simply a breath of fresh air. I mean, don't get me wrong, she still has all the hypocrite attributes that accompany your run of the mill republican - against teenage sex (hi daughter), against the bridge after she was for it, taking down republicans for corruption yet still under investigation for some fun activities of her own - but she has all those with some extra star quality.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/in...lin%27s-Choice
Palin is not a run of the mill politician. She was forced to run under a run of the mill politician.

I fail to understand how the actions of her daughter make Ms. Palin a hypocrite. Unless she was having sex with her daughter or throwing orgies for her daughters birthday.

I careful look at the facts will show that the Governor of Alaska didn't support the bridge. She waited until the expenditure was explained to her and then turned down the money.

As to her "fun activitiers" run of the mill politiciaqns accused her of using her office for personal advantage. Some of her enemies in the state legislature decided to do a legislative investigation although an investigation by the state agency in charge of such things was already looking in to it. Before doing a single thing the head of the legislative committee announced that they would have devastating information on Palin to be released just before the election.

The State Personel Board conducted a thorough investigation and did not find any inappropriate activity on Palin's part.

The, highly pro-Obama media reported those things which they deemed newsworthy in a manner they deemed helpful.
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 21:00   #116
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio View Post
I love how her daughter is pregnant, and is going to have a bastard child

I love how she'd rather go to work then spend time with her newborn retarded baby

I love how she claims that the Iraqi war is a devine mission from god

I love how she raised taxes on oil company profits for her own states benefit, which simply got calculated in with the oil price, taxing the other states

I love how her state received more federal money then they paid in taxes

I love how she was a member of the Alaskan Independence Party

I love how she "employed a lobbying firm to secure almost $27 million in federal earmarks for a town of 6,700 residents while she was its mayor"

I love how Palin kept claiming state allowance for her travel expenses for several years, while staying at home.
I love how you have zero contact with reality or facts.
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 21:05   #117
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio View Post
On Dutch political tests I always end up in the far right corner. But when taking American political tests I tend to end up in the middle. With the last few I did I ended up exactly in the middle, with exactly the same amount in common with both parties.

In my opinon it should be the governments prime concern that healthcare and education is accessible to everyone. And the USA still has to cover a lot of ground in this area. And I'm not in favour of very restricting civil rights either, so I cannot agree with the Republicans on issues such as abortion and gayrights.

However, Obama's views on the illegal migration, Kyoto, import tariff s and the sudden retreat out of Iraq do not appear to be in the interest of the United States. So I cannot fully agree with him either.

So when taking American political tests I always end up as a centralist.
How about the Democrats who want to restrict the freedom of speech/freedom of the press? Who want to do away with the secret ballot in union elections?
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 21:07   #118
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow View Post
dda were you always a republican or did you only become one once your yearly income reached a certain point?
I became a Republican when I figured out that my wife would stop blaming me for everything the Democrats did if I wasn't one.

I stayed a Republican when I figured out that the real threat to freedom in the United States was coming from the left and not from the right.
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 22:19   #119
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda View Post
I don't like peoples right to organize themself in a union, so I oppose any plans to revoke the so-called "secret balloting".
Fixed for truth.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2008, 17:17   #120
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The State Personel Board conducted a thorough investigation and did not find any inappropriate activity on Palin's part.
Governer-appointed board clears governer of wrongdoing, cont. p87

There are many things wrong with the woman, but lets just leave it at the fact that she is anti-intellectual, nepotistic, arrogant, hypocritical and thankfully not going to have a chance to run for the senate in the immediate future as Ted Stevens lost.

Quote:
I stayed a Republican when I figured out that the real threat to freedom in the United States was coming from the left and not from the right.
Given that the right is doing very very well at supressing freedom in the United States you appear to have been rather bamboozled.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2008, 15:31   #121
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri View Post
and thankfully not going to have a chance to run for the senate in the immediate future as Ted Stevens lost.
I seriously doubt Palin would run for the Senate - it would interfere too much with her brand image. There's more capital in staying as Governor. IIRC she turned down the chance to run for the Senate on a previous occassion anyway.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote