User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Feb 2008, 03:50   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Yahwe again.

Going over my recieved rep some days ago(thought it was funny as I could finally see whos given me it) I found this piece of gold from Yahwe:

Hahahahahahahahahahhahah... 20 Nov 2006 00:16 Yahwe it is not acceptable to make a post on GD which does not add to the discussion

Then I saw Yahwe making one of theese posts and wanted to see what happened if I gave him that message back...

TPE? Legion? rd2 vets? 28 Feb 2008 08:39 Yahwe

He found my last post on AD and bad repped me :/ I didnt even get a reason this time

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 06:45   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Yahwe again.

Yahwe's rep behavior has been discussed before here. A lot of people seem to have been negrepped by him anonymiously (when it was still anon) which is completely fine eventhough he seems to use it on a dailly base and not always with the right reasons. Eventhough it's hard to proof most people know he's a bit of a frustrated prick who likes to look down on the swinish multitude.

He's been calling out on it and he just replied something along the lines 'hey guys i'm just using the repsystem to ventilate my opinion and think it's a good system to regulate quality posting over the forum' which a lot of people swallowed because it's yahwe but really, most of us know this repsystem is one of these little gems in yahwe's lonely and podgy life to feel better about himself. Oh another thing, you'll be probably told not to speak about the repsystem, it might even get accompanied with new red blobs towards your direction because that's the environment they've created here. I'll advice you to find a more decent forum to spend your time on if you want anyway as this one have been corrupted by a small ivory tower clique in denial which is getting smaller and smaller (oh no wait that's not true, people just lose interest and things are getting old that's the way it goes)
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 11:11   #3
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
He's been calling out on it and he just replied something along the lines 'hey guys i'm just using the repsystem to ventilate my opinion and think it's a good system to regulate quality posting over the forum' which a lot of people swallowed because it's yahwe but really, most of us know this repsystem is one of these little gems in yahwe's lonely and podgy life to feel better about himself. Oh another thing, you'll be probably told not to speak about the repsystem, it might even get accompanied with new red blobs towards your direction because that's the environment they've created here. I'll advice you to find a more decent forum to spend your time on if you want anyway as this one have been corrupted by a small ivory tower clique in denial which is getting smaller and smaller (oh no wait that's not true, people just lose interest and things are getting old that's the way it goes)

???
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 14:50   #4
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yahwe's rep behavior has been discussed before here. A lot of people seem to have been negrepped by him anonymiously (when it was still anon) which is completely fine eventhough he seems to use it on a dailly base and not always with the right reasons. Eventhough it's hard to proof most people know he's a bit of a frustrated prick who likes to look down on the swinish multitude.

1. Did Yahwe turn your advances down?
2. Don't be h8tin

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 15:00   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
1. Did Yahwe turn your advances down?

No, to be honest I've turned his 'advances' down once. A while ago he pm'ed me in which he implicated some kind of truce which I turned down as I do not consider GD as a political game. Later on he suggested he didn't mean the proposal as he was being drunk.

I do believe his excuse of being drunk but nonetheless to me it showed that we're dealing with the typical lonely internet dude full of e-pretentions.
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 16:03   #6
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

tl;dr
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 16:44   #7
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
No, to be honest I've turned his 'advances' down once. A while ago he pm'ed me in which he implicated some kind of truce which I turned down as I do not consider GD as a political game. Later on he suggested he didn't mean the proposal as he was being drunk.

I do believe his excuse of being drunk but nonetheless to me it showed that we're dealing with the typical lonely internet dude full of e-pretentions.

You know how you're getting tubby, well when people tell you "Oi fatty you're getting really fat" do you tell them, jowls wobbling ominously of course, "I'm not fat, i'm just in the bulking phase of my exercise routine. I'll be in the cutting phase soon enough!"

Is that what happens tubster?
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 18:39   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

While I won't debate Yahwe's qualities or lack of qualities as a human being/higher entity/whatever he is I will tell you there are good reasons for not allowing rep talk.

Rep talk is terrible to read. It's just personal squabbles over someone else's opinion of you. It's absolutely terrible to read and to be honest, you can resolve your differences over a pm rather than bringing an argument over something that is ultimately utterly trivial and pointless to discuss. If people want to talk about the nature of the rep system in general, I have no problem with it. In all honesty i'd rather have a load of quality posters than some ranking system. As the rep system just preserves the cliques you go on about.

Let me put it this way: I've not read one discussion regarding someone repping someone else that hasn't led to an outburst of profound pettiness and stupidity. To be honest I could do without the rep system, it would save me a lot of moderating.
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 19:10   #9
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Let's just agree that most of yahwe's negrepping is out of place. And move on.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 21:54   #10
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Put simply, Yahwe has had more cock than a gay chicken farmer.

Next thread.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2008, 00:07   #11
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

What a bunch of horse crap. You don't even know what happened or why he did it.
Maybe someone hacked his account and negrepped everyone. You don't know.
Unread 1 Mar 2008, 00:17   #12
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
What a bunch of horse crap. You don't even know what happened or why he did it.
Maybe someone hacked his account and negrepped everyone. You don't know.
You seem very angry.

On topic, this has been covered multiple times and it's just the way Yahwe is. The suggestion that someone hacked his account and did it is complete bollocks.
Unread 1 Mar 2008, 00:37   #13
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
You seem very angry.
Everyone seems angry to a scaredy cat.
Quote:
On topic, this has been covered multiple times and it's just the way Yahwe is. The suggestion that someone hacked his account and did it is complete bollocks.
I don't think it's all that unlikely. People's accounts get hacked all the time. Take Travler for example, some Nigerian bloke mentally overpowered him to make him transfer all his money. I bet if he just asked for his PA-account he wouldn't even have created a thread to ask us for consent.

Now i'm thinking about it, has anyone seen Travler lately?

Last edited by Alessio; 1 Mar 2008 at 00:57.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2008, 00:52   #14
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought negrepping was a way for PA posters in general (and GD'ers in specific) to proclaim their love for people their parents told them to stay away from, for whatever reason (gender most of the time, you bunch of closet gays).
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2008, 05:30   #15
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Posting in complete agreement with mz.

Please be gay with me!
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 20:16   #16
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
Everyone seems angry to a scaredy cat.

I don't think it's all that unlikely. People's accounts get hacked all the time. Take Travler for example, some Nigerian bloke mentally overpowered him to make him transfer all his money. I bet if he just asked for his PA-account he wouldn't even have created a thread to ask us for consent.

Now i'm thinking about it, has anyone seen Travler lately?
Lol, how funny Alessio. Unfortunately travler has been bogged down by life in general to get on GD much lately. It's ok though. I just got fired from the Big Blue Ball (AT&T) and now I will have alot more time to focus on my divorce or possible reconciliation and to make inane comments on things I hardly know about.

PS. I would neg rep AT&T to infinity if it was possible. I have never worked for a company as unconcerned for it's workforce as AT&T. My condolences to anyone that has ever had the misfortune of comming into contact with AT&T in any way, shape, or form. (No I'm not bitter. What makes you say that?)
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 21:24   #17
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Since you joined GD your life seems to have undergone some serious changes. I can't comment if it's for better for worse, but it is some serious change nonetheless.

Coincidence? I don't think so.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 23:34   #18
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

for ****s sake not another one of these stupid rep threads who gives a ****. i think only you do cos you started this stupid thread.

Have you nothing better to do or to think of or to post.
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 23:50   #19
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Shadow Man, I for one would like to hear your immortal lines.

Could you delight us?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 18:18   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Yahwe again.

I didn't understand what Jonas was going on about, and I was too lazy to read what SilverSmoke wrote, so this thread was a bit of a disapointment for me.

Needless to say, rep is shit.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 21:45   #21
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Lol, how funny Alessio. Unfortunately travler has been bogged down by life in general to get on GD much lately. It's ok though. I just got fired from the Big Blue Ball (AT&T) and now I will have alot more time to focus on my divorce or possible reconciliation and to make inane comments on things I hardly know about.
Make sure you sell everything you own and drink the proceeds so the batshit bitch gets nothing.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 05:40   #22
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Make sure you sell everything you own and drink the proceeds so the batshit bitch gets nothing.
I don't drink. Not for religeous reasons because I stopped drinking long before I got religeon. I don't drink because I would get sick and vomit before I would get drunk. I was never able to build up a proper tolerance. Now you know my pain.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote