User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 16 Aug 2007, 11:15   #1
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Favorite PA moment

When i think back to how long ive actually been playing Planetarion it makes me feel all warm inside, like im going to be sick. However, Planetarion does have its moments so i was just wondering what moment sticks in peoples minds from there time in this little community.

For me, my most memorable moment is when Sid got NoCeX arby at start of R5, Propaganda +10. We just keeled over and got raped. Excellent.
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 11:29   #2
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favorite PA moment

appoco cocking up the database
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 11:41   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Webangel giving out his username/password in a public channel after the PA Team refused to delete him, and then someone using them to delete all of FAnG's planets from the ingame alliance, and disband FAnG.

Last edited by Tomkat; 17 Aug 2007 at 10:33.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 11:58   #4
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Destroying Hudes fleet in round 20.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 12:47   #5
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

greenhills winning the way he did and asc's reaction of cool-wannabe towards it, right after the whole "while you were trying we were sleeping" r16 propaganda.
irony is a bitch isn't it?

"while you were trying, he was sleeping"

edit:the emphasis of the satisfaction i withdraw from this moment should not be put on asc's reaction towards it, but on the fantastic amount of irony involved (this after a recent post i've read )

Last edited by voodoo; 16 Aug 2007 at 14:50.
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 12:58   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And while he was sleeping, you were missing the point.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 12:59   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Getting the suicides on rain recalled in r16 thanks to the connections I'd built up in my previous rounds involved in PA.
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 13:12   #8
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

running twelve different nicks and infiltrating all top tier alliances...hehe nah but that would deffo be a moment

I think probably figuring out cargoships had same armour as war frigates and being 4times cheaper heh
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 13:14   #9
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

while i think you are taking the piss JBG, that actually was one of my favourite PA moments ever. it may be retarded, missing the point, totally subjective and so on but it's what i think.
if you are to comment in a thread then your function alone should compel you towards a constructive post (or no post at all) and not the usual imsmarterthanthou one liner.
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 13:15   #10
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

the exilition fleetcatch on me Round 18 - "while I was calcing they were laughing"

great fun!

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 13:31   #11
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
And while he was sleeping, you were missing the point.
by miles
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 13:35   #12
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Destroying Hudes fleet in round 20.
I cant decide which was the best moment.

Resetting after qebab's trick and xp whoring to t50.
Or making the angels arbi public r21.
Or making crusie delete her planet r22.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 14:04   #13
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Round 2 when WaC attacked the F-Crew member Oter. The community pre r3 was unique in its make up, it hadn't started to yet break down into many largely closed communities yet and everyone was a less insulated from the various goings on than they are now (or would be even a round later). This meant as WaC launched the buzz of the situation spread across IRC like wildfire and every time F-crew responded with defence and WaC responded with more planets the anticipation just increased. By the time it reach the final figures where both sides had inexcess of 1million ships heading to the planet (while 1mill each doesnt sound a great deal now, back then it was an immense amount) the atmosphere was electric.

What probally made the situation even more special was that due to the lack of pre launch back then an attack of that magnitude had to start within social hours (I think first wave was launched at 2000 or 2100 GMT) so while a big attack today would take part under the cover of darkness when most people are asleep the majority were awake to follow the goings on

Sadly the game couldn't handle it and the battle never happened. All attacking and defending fleets got stuck in limbo for days while everyone else was ticking fine but even without the battle it was a night like I'd never experienced in a game before or have since
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 14:07   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Tagging up round 4 and the early round 6 launches on Fury targets.
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 14:30   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
while i think you are taking the piss JBG
Why would I be taking the piss? I won the round because of that! Man there were high-fives a-plenty in our secret mutual back-slapping channels after that magic moment.
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 14:36   #16
The_Preacher
SWaRM 4 Life

The_Preacher has a little shameless behaviour in the past

the time when i was dcing for ND and i made over 20 fleets recall using only fake def and idle threats of retals in 1 night.

Another favourite moment was when my massive De fleet was fleetcaught by seemingly every second xan in the game back in like rnd 15. i went from top 50, to like top 500 losing every de ship i had.
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 15:12   #17
Bedda0815
jerk

Bedda0815 is on a distinguished road

handing out about 30% of all LCH defpoints in r11 while only dcing during the second half of the round

special moments were the 3 times i dedected that Sids Fr (well atleast the LCH arbiter said it was Sid, and i forgot to ask if that was correct when the round has ended) fleet just 2 mins before launch and covered it with my Vipers (which were BS back then in r11)
Bedda0815 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 15:28   #18
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Webmaster giving out his username/password in a public channel after the PA Team refused to delete him, and then someone using them to delete all of FAnG's planets from the ingame alliance, and disband FAnG.
You sure it wasn't WishAngel?
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 15:38   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

The last five days of r19 were really fantastic and would probably be my favourite time in PA. I was going to sleep at 2pm and waking up at 11pm and basically doing dick all else. The crowning glory was probably kila's capping 50k beetles or something (remember that's actually 500k now) off two waves of cath co inc. It was all my res and I donated myself way the hell out of the t30 but that first landing, where the guy had virtually no way of knowing what was coming, was a thing of beauty.

Sorry voodoo, I really couldn't resist!
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 16:24   #20
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

I think Angles.tv was the best time I ever had
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 18:58   #21
Gerbie2
Alive and kicking

Gerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to all

For me it was in rnd 10 (PaX) when I was suddenly #1 in universe. Miles ahead of #2. With 3 roids. After killing about 3 fighters.
Then reading the message from (i think) Kal, how I had done it.

For those that weren't there: you could get xp for killing ships. The smaller you were, the more xp. And there was a (attacker_value/your_value)^2 in it (no limits). And my value was practicly 0.
Gerbie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 21:04   #22
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbie2
For me it was in rnd 10 (PaX) when I was suddenly #1 in universe. Miles ahead of #2. With 3 roids. After killing about 3 fighters.
Then reading the message from (i think) Kal, how I had done it.

For those that weren't there: you could get xp for killing ships. The smaller you were, the more xp. And there was a (attacker_value/your_value)^2 in it (no limits). And my value was practicly 0.
lol, i remember that, you were teh famous! :P
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 23:41   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hell even i remember that, and that was the last round i actually played seriously

my greatest thing i was ever involved with was the whole x11x debacle, the whole round went to pot within about 2 days of starting, so it became all about annoying the hell out of the alliance peeps who were ruining the round for the rest of us

the amount of crap we got in game and on the forums was great, but we just kept on going heh
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 00:05   #24
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
tomkats a nub, but yeah it was webangel.

dont think i have a memorable moment, cept being generally fantastic
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 01:07   #25
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

The first time i encounted Benneh and every time i have seen him after

all started pre round 19

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 04:39   #26
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Crusie asking if i was gay after i declined her webcam request was a personal highlight
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 10:35   #27
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Editted
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 10:41   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

I can't understand how your favourite pa memory isn't the pirate fiasco tk
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 11:35   #29
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Me and a friend going out for a few drinks, intending to attack the same target later that night. Both came home drunk, he sent an attack-fleet to the target, but I accidentily sent mine to def. We wiped a lot off eachothers fleet. The pleasure of T3 = all. Ah, that was brilliant.
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 12:55   #30
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

helping with the attack on anti (<3)

Ziw fleetcatching me when he joined exilition and killing off 31k of my vsh even though he had been defending me all round in inSomnia

damn n00b ziw!

and dumbest moment probs being in a galaxy with sid all round 17 and not knowing it untill 3 days before round end

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....

Last edited by Mek; 17 Aug 2007 at 13:01.
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 13:18   #31
Bowlsey
Lover of Cheesecake

Bowlsey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Round 2 when WaC attacked the F-Crew member Oter. The community pre r3 was unique in its make up, it hadn't started to yet break down into many largely closed communities yet and everyone was a less insulated from the various goings on than they are now (or would be even a round later). This meant as WaC launched the buzz of the situation spread across IRC like wildfire and every time F-crew responded with defence and WaC responded with more planets the anticipation just increased. By the time it reach the final figures where both sides had inexcess of 1million ships heading to the planet (while 1mill each doesnt sound a great deal now, back then it was an immense amount) the atmosphere was electric.

What probally made the situation even more special was that due to the lack of pre launch back then an attack of that magnitude had to start within social hours (I think first wave was launched at 2000 or 2100 GMT) so while a big attack today would take part under the cover of darkness when most people are asleep the majority were awake to follow the goings on

Sadly the game couldn't handle it and the battle never happened. All attacking and defending fleets got stuck in limbo for days while everyone else was ticking fine but even without the battle it was a night like I'd never experienced in a game before or have since
Ahh, this was a great moment in PA! I still had the gal status kicking around somewhere. Will try and dig out when i get home. Shame it didn't gothrough tho
=Break=
rd41-44 TGV, rd45-46 FAnG, rd47 HaVeN rd48-49 FAnG
=Break=
Rd55+ Ultores
Bowlsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 15:28   #32
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

Catching FR with FI.
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 20:31   #33
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
appoco cocking up the database
Can you be a bit more specific?

I treasure such moment's as Forest taking out Zh|l and ... well, basically anything Newt's done (phone glued to head, belly dancing, drunken chases after stealing things from pubs, etc...)
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 21:16   #34
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Several prominent RB planets and members getting closed for cheating (using bots).. back in umm .. Round 7 ?
(ReBorn for those not old enough to remember)

and he who i shall not name on purpose ... anyone old enough will remember, sitting on a private server infecting and keylogging, which he spent a long time denying !

kal forgetting to delete old data, and the game going down then forgetting again about 2 weeks later ( i forget what round)

why is it the bad stuff i remember
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 21:21   #35
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

ohh and the gline by the irc op on every regged nick on the server....

NOW .. that was bloody funny!
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 23:32   #36
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

1) My sid r8 stunt. And watching fury folks replies here on this forum.

2) Getting added to VenX bc/hc channel by zip in r7, under the nick Vezeraji. Then to realise that they didnt talk at all and the intel value of it was close to 0

3) Various other stunts.

4) The massive wars in round 4. Bring back para's!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2007, 00:48   #37
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Mass attack/defence on Kyleman.
Reese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2007, 00:58   #38
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the night when everyone in WTFVE attacked Deus in round 6, around 9am when I knew i had won.
Unread 18 Aug 2007, 01:09   #39
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

the days when a top 100 finish meant jack shit to all but a handful of people and 100k other planets were up to getting into all kinds of battles over a handful of roids

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=195102
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2007, 01:28   #40
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
Several prominent RB planets and members getting closed for cheating (using bots).. back in umm .. Round 7 ?

and he who i shall not name on purpose ... anyone old enough will remember, sitting on a private server infecting and keylogging, which he spent a long time denying !

kal forgetting to delete old data, and the game going down then forgetting again about 2 weeks later ( i forget what round)

this reminds me, been meaning to ask you for a while, how many of the old ICD people still play? and i got my galaxy leader to change our name to ICD ICD ICD ICD ICD ICD ICD for a laugh in havoc this round, didnt stop any of our incoming though
Unread 18 Aug 2007, 07:18   #41
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

off the top of my head, me, OCR sometimes and Epcylon
R11 -> NOW HR HC
Unread 18 Aug 2007, 08:24   #42
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Me joining TGV public chan this round just to see that I had the same nick (mine was registered) as one of their HC... I was automatically OPed and I kicked Kargool from his own channel... Got a few waves from TGV after that.
Unread 18 Aug 2007, 11:01   #43
roadrunner_0
cynic

i *think* (christ knows it was a long time ago) that i was in a galaxy with epcylon in one round

ahhhhh the good ol' days
Unread 18 Aug 2007, 17:19   #44
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
drunken chases after stealing things from pubs, etc...
Please don't confuse me with Newt
Unread 18 Aug 2007, 17:20   #45
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Please don't confuse me with Newt
Er, who climbed out the toilet window with his prizes and got chased through the streets?
I belieeeeeve that was Newt.
Unread 18 Aug 2007, 17:29   #46
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Ah yes, I can't believe I had forgotten that. I was being chased down the street carrying an 8 foot umbrella at the same time. Fond memories

I can't think of a single favourite PA moment, it's all so long ago, it must be over 2 years since I logged in to a planet. Perhaps the start of round 6 when me and Newt were both vying for top 10 positions in the first couple of weeks play until the crapness of our galaxy let us down. Playing a round with T&P was an experience as well, I finally got to be on the winning side of things. Giving everyone avatars on the forums on the day I retired from forum admin and PA team was a fun day and thanks to JJs laziness the reason avatars remain enabled. I almost miss playing!
Unread 19 Aug 2007, 01:15   #47
OneColourRed

OneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the rough

Hard to pick out one moment so i'll pick out 2-3.

Main one is probably working with such great people when i was in ICD then RaH. Both alliances had real close HC/officers so was a lot of fun.

The HR/ND war back in round 13 ish was a great deal of fun and the subsequent race to see who could finish highest.

Attacking Xcel in round whatever it was(20?) and getting 30k XP and nearly 2mill score. That was funny.
OneColourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2007, 02:02   #48
roadrunner_0
cynic

HR and ND fought? meh, didnt you both have ex ICD people in? you should have just buried the hatchet and joined together to screw over everyone else
Unread 19 Aug 2007, 08:57   #49
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

In the end the hatchet was buried at round start, as the prolonged war over a couple of rounds had done nether of us any favours, and was hurting both of us as it had become much too personal.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
Unread 19 Aug 2007, 17:33   #50
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith

that would be r3...was a damn good day when I came on and saw that the suckers got what they deserved. but dang, kinda has to suck that after playing for 2 months+ (can't remember how long into the almost 6 month long round they got closed) suddenly being closed... oh well