User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Feb 2004, 00:26   #1
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough
Question Log in problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
...when I answer the login question I get taken straight back to the login screen

This is usually caused by incorrect date / time / timezone settings on the computer you are using. Please check that you have got them all correct, including the year. If they are not correct then the cookie that is set on login expires instantly.

Checked all the dates and times and are fine. It still takes me back to the login screen. Any other options?
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 00:36   #2
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about
Re: Log in problems

yes, go to extra, internet options, privacy, then i think it's edit at the bottom, type pirate.planetarion.com or planetarion.com and set it to allow.

should work then i think
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 00:49   #3
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Re: Log in problems

Added sites and still sends me back to login
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 00:52   #4
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

hmmm, set all ur settings at standard again, maybe that works, security level lower etc, try it out, it has to do with your settings anywayz i think and almost know for sure
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 01:01   #5
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

Set everything to lowest levels, added site everywhere possible for accepting sites and still kicks back to login. Maybe its telling me something
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 01:03   #6
Rember
Womble

lol then i dunno, join irc ask in #planetarion and #support
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 01:56   #7
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Please contact me on IRC

Phil^
Support team manager
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 17:35   #8
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

I have the same problems. I tried it on two different computers.

Now going to try it on a third computer at a completely different location, when servers are back up.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 18:10   #9
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

This was the "broken account" problem (: