User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Jan 2006, 03:39   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call them

Years ago, when I was 12, I got the living shit kicked out of me by a gang of scumbags.
The reason? I walked past them.
Six of them, all aged from 15-17 or so. I had a black eye, bad bruising all over my torso, a damaged leg and cuts on my nose, mouth and eyebrow.

When I was around 14-15, a gang of these chav/scumbag types started hanging around near to my house. They intimidated people, broke windows, turned the place into a kip, graffitied the walls.
Any time I left the house I was shouted at and called 'a faggot'.
Constant abuse wherever I went from types like them. In shopping centres, school, town.
So one day I get a slap in the back of the head walking home from school, I go down and get beaten.
Never knew by who.

When I was 18, me and a friend were walking towards the city when a group of about 8 of these types come running over.
One places a (as it turned out, fake) gun to my friends head, pulls the trigger and laughs. They then proceed to surround us and try to mug us.
I ended up with about 5 trying to take me down, which they succeded in, and then proceeded to kick my face in. I lost 4 teeth. Cut my lip up bad, bruised everywhere, was kicked in the nuts repeatidly and hurt my leg quite badly.
I managed to get back up and escape, eventually finding my friend bleeding down the road. He'd been pistol whipped with the fake gun till he had 4 deep massive gashs in his scalp.
They'd also tried to stab him with a screwdriver, but it was stopped by his denim jacket. He had bad bruising all over and they ****ed up his arm for life.

In that time the family car was stolen 3 times. Our windows were smashed.
Our neighbourhood became a dangerous place sometimes.

Today I was hobbling home from the supermarket (I'd recently hurt my foot) when three 18-20 year old chav/knacker bastards turned the corner towards me. They kicked the crutches out from under me and sent me crashing onto the ground.
Laughing all the while I called them "a bunch of ****s" (rhymes with bunts), for which I got kicked in the back of the head.

The city at night is prowled by these sorts as well, beating, stabbing, mugging.

Now many people seem to defend young people in gangs, people who are scumbags/chavs, saying they aren't all criminals. That it's not their fault.
That society is to blame. That there's nothing for them to do.

Well I've never been mugged by a guy in a suit.
I've never been beaten up for walking past a group of middle aged women.
I've never been harassed and called a faggot by art students.

I've never seen a mugging that wasn't carried out by someone like this.
I've never seen violent crime that wasn't perpitrated by someone like this.
I've never seen a stolen car being driven by anyone other than someone who's a ****ing scumbag/chav.

I'm sick and tired of this.
Walking down the street is a beatable offence to these people?

Ignoring their abuse is cause to break my windows?

Doing nothing but mind my own ****ing business is a reason to beat me unconcious and laugh about it?

Each time the police have bothered to look into the things that have happened I've gotten one of two different responses.
1. That's terrible, but there's not much we can do.
2. Ok, we'll look into it.

Although once, when the had actually caught one of the ****ers responsbile because I recognised him I was told "Sure his mother is a very hard working woman and his dad is just a deadbeat. And you weren't even badly injured. We're going to leave it at that"

His father was a cop years ago but was kicked off the force because he was a complete alcoholic.

Fantastic, no?

I've taken enough beating and derision in my life, and all for no reason.

I'm getting very close to the point where I will not be held responsible for what happens to these sort of people if I have this shit happen again.

It's a great world where you suffer because other people can make you.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 03:49   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call them

get a group of your own friends and go beat the crap out of them :\
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 04:00   #3
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call them

Criminal Injuries? I got 1000GBP for my hair getting set on fire and a couple of crooked teeth when I was younger...

I used to get hassle all the time when I was younger, kinda stopped when I was about 18... Last incident of violence was a scrap with a bunch of mongols on the outskirts of Dundee. There asses were handed to them, but unfortunately as we were backing off, one mate got pulled back into the fray, we didnt notice in time and before you new it he was getting a belt across the back of the head. But yeah, noone should have to deal with that shit, its to the point now where a lot of people in a lot of areas are percieving it as normal behaviour to put up with, that shits wrong...

edit: sorry for all the GBPs I cant find a pound sign on this keyboard, not only is it Japanese, all the keys have their pictures worn off them...
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 04:30   #4
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call

I feel sorry for you having to go through all that, no one deserves to go through it.

It's strange though, I have never encountered any problems no matter what time I wander the streets whether I am alone or with others yet I live in supposedly one of the roughest parts of Britain. The town centre is supposed to have loads of trouble on Friday/Saturday nights, loads of police patrolling the area yet while others talk about seeing loads of fights every night everything just seems to pass me by. In all these years I have only known two people I know to get into trouble, one was a mate in school who got hit when leaving a pub to get some food. He had a few stitches I think but it wasn't too bad and they didn't bother reporting it. The other was my brother who was with 2 friends when they got attacked by about 8 boys in the year or two above them. One escaped and came to my house to get help but it turned out it wasn't needed as nearby was some people from the street over who came in to help. The police found them and were more than willing to prosecute though my brother didn't want to for some reason. Turned out when he had told a few of his mates the story they had hunted down each of the blokes involved and given them a kicking heh :/ Considering he is out most nights and has been for a few years now though I would have expected more to happen.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 04:55   #5
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

You need to stick up for yourself more. Legally you dont have a leg to stand on if you deck one of them, but personally I'd have picked up the crutch and started swinging.

I know I'm a fine one to preach after the year I had last year, but you cant let them walk all over you. Not only will they possibly try it again if they think they can get away with it, but putting one of them on his ass with a broken jaw might make the little **** realise that he is not invincible and smack a bit of sense into him.

Its very difficult for the police to make a charge stick it seems. They're young, they're always in a group, they always have members of family to swear that they were at home at the time of the attack, there are mitagating circumstances, you cant rely on the police for a prosecution, punch first think about it later. It didnt work out too well for me lately, but I think its something I'd still stand by, if only for my own sanity I refuse to let people walk all over me.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 05:36   #6
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
IncubusGod
That sounds brutal but i have to agree with aryn. When ever i was growing up and the people in my area who are chavs,neds ect what ever u call them gave me any grief i fought back. Ok i had my arse kicked a couple of times but each time one or more of them came of rather badly after a while they just gave up.

If they think your an easy target then your always going to have trouble. Most of the folks who live down my way now steer clear of me and my mates as they know that if they start any nonsense they will get as good as they give. fighting back is the only thing these people will understand and if its as bad as your saying it is people really have to start doing something. If these guys were smashing window in my neighbourhood god help them all my neighbours would kick the living shit out of them regardless of what might happen to them.

One piece of advice though and its very valuable if you do decide to fight back. Never ever kick people in the head. Even if they have done it to you. Its far to easy for you to accedently kill someone then things are really ****ed up. But smash up their knees and hips and the next time they see you they will think twice before beating on you. especially if you do it again.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 08:38   #7
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This also happens in Germany. Sadly. I don't want to witness the times such people make it into the government because the set of sane human being seems to get smaller every day.

Add this phenomenon to the list of reasons why we need a nuclear war.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 09:03   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Never experienced harassment in such a manner except for getting ass kicked by a group of marrocans for benig drunk and defenceless but I can imagine I would carry something with me to defend myself in your situation like a little club or some kind of gas.

In what kind of world do we live in where ****ing imbeciles hang outside in little groups of underdeveloped morons just to annoy and hurt people? The thought make me fill with anger.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 09:44   #9
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call them

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call them.
Well, get some standards then.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 09:52   #10
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

When i was about 12 i got bashed to a pulp by about 15 of the ****ers because i was riding my bike home on 'their' cycle path.

Being a fairly big guy this was the only trouble i ever had growing up.

Revenge was sought and delivered about 3 years later when i recognised the mouthy cnut leading them walking down the high street - by himself. He never knew what hit him.

Of all the things in my life i've done (inc. cheating on my gf of 3 years) this is the only thing that i've ever felt a genuine pang of guilt about - we should have killed the bastard.

Shoot on sight for groups of tracksuit-wearing, baseball cap-toting mouthy little shits anyone?

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 09:54   #11
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I sincerely applaud this initiative of banning hoodies/caps from shopping centres and pubs and the general 'You're not coming in, you're a chav'-attitude employed by most club owners though.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 10:14   #12
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

We don't have these sorts of ruffians in the southern hemisphere. Is England becoming overpopulated?

I hope this disease isn't catching.

Perhaps it is time to leave this environment? Move away from the hooligans and their dustbin antics.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 10:50   #13
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

It is a huge problem, even in the relatively quiet area where i live, Malvern. The high street is often a no go area past 6pm.

The only way to stop this is to come down hard on all of the scumbags, alas this wont happen since every civil liberties group in the Uk would be bitchin 24/7.

I'm moving to the south of france in a few years anyway England seems to far gone for redemption.
________
xxSOPHIExx

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 07:08.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 10:52   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ireland i think he is from

it is genuinly a shit state of affairs, but there isnt a lot you can do about it unless you are willing to go down to their level if the police wont prosecute.
Personally i would move, although i know that not everyone can
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 11:04   #15
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
You need to stick up for yourself more. Legally you dont have a leg to stand on if you deck one of them, but personally I'd have picked up the crutch and started swinging.
Of course you do. You are entitled to use reasonable force to defend yourself, and the law reads "reasonable force" in its widest possible sense. If you produced a shotgun and started blowing their heads off, you'd be arrested, but pretty much anything short of that is perfectly acceptable.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 11:18   #16
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call

This is shit, and its not good hearing stories about this kind of thing. At the moment I live in two places Birmingham and Canterbury. Now in Birmingham I have a good group of mates. One thing we do is hold our head high. Be it if theres 1 of us or theres 10 of us.

Quite weirdly ive been in a bad situation before. My best friends brother was being called a paki at school, hes a sikh and as many know this is derogatary. The people who were effectively bullying my friends brother were white and black youths, we call them hood rats where we come from, as all they do is scuttle around like little rats. Anyway one day my friends brother turned round to this leader of this gang, squared upto him and did that whole "come on then" the two got into a fight, and my friends brother floored him.

Now these people are stupid. If you lose a fight which you caused normally you leave it there. But no, thats too easy for some pricks. So this bully told my mates brother he was getting his brothers down to sort him out. So he should watch his back. Anyway to skip a few stones, this kid is supposedly related to someone in a crew called Johnsons, (a notourious drug running crew operating aston/erdington area.) Now my mates brother is only 17, he doesnt really know anyone outside of his school so dropping a name like that can be quite intimidating.

Low and behold he finished school one friday and there were about 10 older people waiting for him outside the school gates. He phoned his brother up, who came and picked him up. The same thing happened for the next week or so. We couldnt actually do anything until we found out who the hell these guys were. Anyway we bumped into a couple of old school friends, and one of them are in the johnsons. So we chatted to them and asked them who these people were. We soon found out they were pretenders which pretty much gave us the all clear.

The friday after the first time the lads came down, a car of us went down to pick up the 17 year old. We got there and the 8 or so lads thought they looked scary, but I can tell you 5 of us looked a hell of a lot more intimidating. We got there waited right next to them at the school gates for the kid. Low and behold the police were called. The police came, asked us to leave. So we picked up the young lad, and left. But not before we got our revenge.

The police left, and we got back into our car and drove off. Then we passed the car that 5 or so of the lads were to jump into. So we parked just round the corner and waited for them to get to the car. 5 minutes later they walked back to the car.

We got out. We walked with our heads high, arms out wide, telling them to come. There were 8 of them and 5 of us. We were both the same age. What did they do, they jumped in there car. Carrying on walking towards there car, we got there and the guy who was driving there car was trying to drive off but he kept on stalling. Then what happened next was a bit different.

One of my friends kinda flipped and smashed there car in. Just kicking in it, we all joined in and smashed up the headlights and side pannels etc, while they were sitting in the car.

That day I wasnt really proud of what we did, but it teaches a lesson. The lesson is you cant take a beating and complain. You have to take a beating and come back. My dad told me something once which was "you can always get beaten up, as long as you dont die, you can come back ten times stronger".

In canterbury, theres those chavs etc. I walk down the street head up high, and I walk in between them. Its the only way. Show no fear. Dont look at the ground. The fact is police do nothing. Absolutely nothing. While twats are robbing houses, the police pull people over for speeding. While someone gets shot, the police are too scared to enter the area and get to the crime scene.

On the second night of the riots a few months ago, I and another friend were standing on the corner of a street in Handsworth (people die too much in that area) At 4am. On the second night of the riots, wearing long coats. The police drove past 3 times. Each time looking. Not once did they stop. Why? They were scared.

Its a real shame when we get into a society where even the police are scared.

Anyway apologies for ranting, but I hate bullying, I hate chavs, however sometimes the only way to win is to employ there tactics and fight back. By the way also remember that a lot of these twats are all mouth and no balls. You could also do what I did for about 2 years when I was 16 and carry a knife too...

Sorry again
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 11:21   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
"you can always get beaten up, as long as you dont die, you can come back ten times stronger"
this sounds like the sort of ability one of the x-men should have.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 12:14   #18
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Where I live, we don't have these things. Whenever someone gets beaten up (happens like twice a year, but mostly argues between drunk people escalating etc), the entire town speaks about it. Those responsible are then treated as... non-existant, because everyone know what they did, and noone approves of it. As you might have figured by now, I live in a pretty small town.

However, in one of the "bigger cities" (Of about 70 000 inhabitants), 35 miles to the west of here, they have a lot of problems with this shit. Me and my friends often go to this city, as there is an infinitely better cinema there. They also arrange concerts, and festivals there, and we can generally have a good time. However, one time, after we had been to the cinema, we decided to drop into a pub, and have some food and drink before getting home again. When we were on our way out of the place, we heard quite some noise from the outside. Turns out there were 10 of these kiddies, drinking beers, and throwing empty bottles about. Now, drinking in public places (except for places that have a license to serve drinks, of course), is illegal in Norway, and these kids can't have been old enough to legally buy drinks either.

They were obviously very intoxicated, very rude, very stupid, and very annoying. Yet, they were between us, and our car, and as we passed by, in a safe distance, one of them threw a bottle at my friend. He missed, luckily. However, my friend is... quite big, and he has a habit for getting very angry if provoked. And, of course, when he's angry, he does stupid things.

Like throwing his own bottle of Coke (plastic one, luckily. It was however, full) into the skull of the guilty kid. Now, some of the kids took this as an invite to a fight, and were obviously up for it. Most of them ran away. And there we were, 3 of us, and 4(?) of them. One of the kids had his nose smashed, but we mostly went for their stomachs.

Obviously, noone but us got into trouble because of this, we had a "chat" with the police, but we the case proceeded no further, as this is a thing that happens pretty much every saturday in the certain area. We did, however, recieve threats etc, these people apparently considered themselves gang members. I just hope I don't meet an angry mob where one of them are leaders, one day. I suspect they won't last quite that long though, as people around here fight back, and they are mostly smarter / more sober / in better condition. I like my hometown better.

Edit: If it didn't shine through clear enough, I pity these kids for what they are, and I despise them for what they do. You have my sympathies, but I suspect the situation where you live might be far worse than it is here.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 12:45   #19
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This has bothered me for ages. Whilst thankgod nothing so far has happened i hate the feeling of 'should i walk down that street' incase i get attacked by a group of addidas wearing chavscum dumb****s. Its a sad state of affairs tbh.
There really is no solution to the problem either bar setting up your own Vigilante group which goes out and looks for these shits and beats the living crap out of them.

Like Batman.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 13:11   #20
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Im in full agreement with the vast majority of the stories here. I have quite regular trouble with these little fkers in my hometown. The fact i went to a private school seems enough for us to get hurled abuse at and receive an attempted shoeing. This happened one Friday night more severely where my little brother, goes to my old school, was walking back from a club and he took a beating from some chavs.

Now my brothers a big guy, in sarries rugby academy, big bloke. He apparently broke two of there noses and fractured a rib on one of the same guys before the other 3 there took him down. Now myself and a mate had arranged to meet him outside as we were in another bar so we could split a taxi to get home. We saw him getting a kicking so ran over and layed out the chavs. My brother went to hospital with a busted nose, fractured arm and a broken toe (how the fk that happened were still trying to work out). But he still hopped away from this fight and 2 of the 5 chavs were out on the floor and the other 3 had ran away.

That earned him respect in our town, if people saw him for the next month or so everyone would know who he was. Not so much that myself and my mate had had to help; but the fight he put up before he got taken down.

I think the reason we actually managed to overcome the twats was due to the fact that we didnt go over there to break it up, it had escalated to far for that. We went over punches swinging and they didnt know what the fk was going on. Thats the only language these little scumbags understand, it rly is. And i sit safe in the knowledge that these are the fkers who im gonna employ for minimum wage to clean my toilet.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 13:15   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Just go walking around with JBG then. I suspect he's a double hard bastard and sort your probelms out in much the same way as Marv from Sin City.

"That there is one damn fine coat you're wearin'."
Unfortunately we live on opposite sides of the country
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 13:16   #22
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

We used to have a bunch of lads come up 'fae Fintray' at the edge of Dundee near to where my halls where. During their holidays, they'd come along, harass the people who were too scared to not give a damn about their presence, break a few windows and the like, nothing too serious just a bit annoying. Anyhow, one day a bunch of about 25 of them appear, BMXes and all (their usual mode of transport) and this is a bigger group than we normally used to get. One stupid idiot was wearing a Slipknot style orange boiler suit (turns out the police knew him well, suprisingly...). Anyway, some girl who was from a pretty sheltered place and wasn't used to all this started getting pretty upset and irate at their presence, and they start moving towards the halls en masse, pretty slowly, stopping every so often to kick a few stones and chat amongst themselves.

Anyway, this girls getting more upset, and my flatmate thinks, right **** it, thats enough. He goes into his room, pulls out an air rifle and a nearby beret hes got. He walks right out into the middle of the halls car park and takes aim at the group.

The ned scum are a little dim, and they kinda look a bit confused, talk amongst themselves for a bit and nochalently walk, thats right, walk away from the guy with the gun... Anyway, Im sure you can see what happens next. Yes, Mr. Jumpsuits bottom gets lined up perfectly with the guns crosshairs, and BAM! He shoots the ****er right in the arse. The guy leaps a couple of meters into the air! I've never seen a bunch of chavs run so fast in my life....

Comedy gold, I tell you, right in the left buttcheek!
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 13:34   #23
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Sounds rather shit dude, and why shouldnt you leave your ****ing house by yourself, its unreal that your unable to.

I remember i was about 15 playing footy there was only 5 of us left after the game finished, but these chavs were around the whole time, as my friends started leaving after the match 5 of us stayed back for a kick around, low and behold the chavs came over and started giving us grief, I said fair enough lets just go, one of them stole our ball so i ran after him rugby tackled him took the ball back and left it at that, this group of about 10 chavs ran away down to another park, which is well known in my area for chav;s hangin around drinkin there lambrini, they came back with about 30 people for the 5 of us(they managed to catch us as we walked toward my house) some where 17-18 some were little fkers about 12-13. So one guy appraoches me swings i ducked and swung back and knocked him down, the others then just basically dogpiled us kicking the **** out of us, luckily 4 of us managed to get up and run away, but one mate was left behind, now the friend left behind he never fights whatsoever, and isnt known for fighting at all, he is on the floor taking a beating, so i ran over knocked the guy down hitting him and we just legged it to ine, turns out i only ended up with a dislocated jaw(stil fkn hurts), police did nothing.

When i was about 16, it was winter and had just snowed so we all decided to go down the park and have a snowball fight for a laugh, we finished and all started walking home, chavs started following us, bearing in mind we had about 8 girls with us, 3 of us dropped back to ask em what the **** they wanted, next thing my m8 gets swung and and clocked in the eye by the chav and cut pretty deep cos he was wearing an absolute faggot ring, so we just started laying into them, thinking no fkn way this is happening again, but yes again it was around the park where the chavs congregate, so they all came running over to aid there ****ing faggot of a friend, in the end we got the shit kicked out of us, luckily we told the rest to keep walking and goto ste's house(a friend) This time the police actually did something took reports and such, cos this started happening more commonly.

Now i live in a nice area, a 'safe' neighbourhood so you would assume, accept all these ****ing chavs in middlesbrough seem to get the bus here just to get wasted and start fights. In the end the community started bugging the police and becoming volunteer police officers, so our area is now patrolled constantly by these and we hardly see chavs anymore, but what a ****ing waste of time why the fk cant these dicks just die tbh.

Sad to hear, but some replies are right u need to start sticking up for yourself, give as good as you get, because one of these days your gonna come of far worse than you had imagined, and you'll regret it
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 13:39   #24
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
And i sit safe in the knowledge that these are the fkers who im gonna employ for minimum wage to clean my toilet.
No your not. Your going to be working hard paying your taxes so the little shit can sit at home all day watching trisha whilst looking after his 15 kids. He will probably be thinking 'those dumb ****s that work for a living, why not go on benefits and have loads of kids'.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 13:48   #25
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
This also happens in Germany.
where ?! i've never been in a similar situation and not even heard of anyone of my friends being.
Ok, i grew up in a small village and now live in a middle sized town (120k) with mostly students ...

i might have been lucky but i still think the problem is not like in the UK (from what i take out of the stories)

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 14:11   #26
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

This sort of thing happens at Hackney on a daily basis.

The part I live in, I know all the lads. So I sort of feel a bit safe. Also it's regarded a bit quiter, uptown and trendy. So we don't have scum family living around here (albeit there are some but they're not trouble-makers, they fight those who start trouble).

There are rare occassions whereby you'd get strangers from a different part of the borough to start trouble. Sometimes you can spot them from a mile. But since half of the lads are always outside of their front doors, these strangers hardly come around to start trouble. Only once in 5 years have I been in an incident fighting with a bunch of RudeBoys from a different territory in MY territory. I stood my ground. So did my brother. The third guy with us made a runner. I don't blame him. I wrote about it here somewhere.

Sometimes, you've got to fight back as Rids said. It's not easy and it could be risky but that's just a way of saying "I mean business."
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 14:25   #27
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What response do you expect if you do beat the shit out of them?
I'm generally interested to know whether they stop being such twats after taking a kicking or whether they just come back for more (maybe with backup and a weapon of some sort next time)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 14:53   #28
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
What response do you expect if you do beat the shit out of them?
I'm generally interested to know whether they stop being such twats after taking a kicking or whether they just come back for more (maybe with backup and a weapon of some sort next time)
This summer I took on a group of 12-13 kids on my own, they were accross the street from me, I'd just been stabbed, and they were giving me shit.

I grabbed a bat, I crossed the street, and I told them that I suggest they **** off now. One of them told me that if I dropped the bat he would fight me, so I tossed the bat and lamped him as hard as he could. He hit the floor.

Next thing I know I've got people raining punches and kicks in at me from all sides, but I still stood my ground and threw a few punches. I'm sure I came out of it worse, hell I had a fractured eye socket and head to toe bruises, and a hole in my leg from getting stabbed only 5 minutes previous, but have they given my family shit since? Have they said anything when they see me out on the streets?

At the end of the day, there are far easier ways to have 'fun' than to get knocked on your arse for acting the big un, you give them a smack and they'll go find an easier target.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 15:12   #29
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In west philadelphia born and raised, on the playground was where i spent most of my days. Maxing relaxin' shootin some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighbourhood. I got in one little fight and my mum got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air

Unread 13 Jan 2006, 15:37   #30
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Yes, like their big brother turning up. This happened the once, after being beaten and sent to hospital (luckily nothing more than surface wounds) I decided to fight back in future. As me and a friend waited for our mate to finish work we were drinking some cider outside his work place (macdonalds lol) when a group of chavs turned up asking for fags and drink, I knew one of them so we talked for a bit, always with this little shrimp eyeing me and my mate up for a fight. They all departed and the little fellah returned asking if we did want to fight, we told him where to go, at this point a police car drove past which may have influenced his decision to leave. A little while later he returns and unexpectadly punches me and my friend in one swing, my friend jumped straight up and knocked him to the floor, however the lad jumped up before my friend did so I ran over and beat him back to the floor. The next thing we hear is 'Who the ****'s hitting my brother?' this must have been where he went the last time, to get support. Fortune then shone upon us, my friend knew the brother, so they chat for a very short time, and the brother goes away. Then the police showed, apparantly they'd seen the way he was acting earlier and decided to wait around the corner with 2 riot vans, 3 police cars and another 2 policemen on foot. After explaining the situation calmly the lad was sent packing and we continued to wait.
Quite a satisfying experience, but it could have gone the other way so easily if he had gone to get more support than just his brother, or if the police hadn't turned up, or if the brother and my friend hadn't known each other.
Not really sure of the point to this post, just that it does happen even in towns, and it can all go horribly wrong, we were lucky.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 15:38   #31
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tomkat wins with his post heh

(i gave you the roffle rep btw!)
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 16:02   #32
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I have a boring life, it seems.
Boogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 16:24   #33
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I have it easy, in my town nobody dares to do anything against me & my mates. Maybe caus we're the biggest & toughest "gang" in our town (note that it's a small town with +- 10-15k people living in it)
I can't even remember the last time I had trouble like this, no fights no nothing.
Some people may look at me in a bad way but I don't care, as long as they don't start trouble they can look any way they prefer.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 16:47   #34
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

If you're against a massive group the best thing to do is to leg it. I was walking back to a bowling alley after coming from an off licence in a dodgy area with a bunch of mates. Some of them crossed the road but me and another fella were talking and did't bother, this lead to the group being seperated. At this point a group of about 15 or so spides walked out from an alleyway and some crossed the road. My mates on the other side legged it and they ran after them. Me and the other guy were still on the same side of the road as the alleyway that the spides walked out of so we just kept walking to avoid attention.

Lo and behold they started following us. We got the usual, where do you live, who do you know and then are you catholic or protestant shite. I thought they were protestant (even though i knew all the people they were asking me about, but claimed not too) so i said so. The mouthy leader then said 'so yous are orangemen are you?' and hit me. (im catholic, but you pick whichever one you think wont get you beaten at the time!) So he swung for me and hit me in the side of the head. It was a shit dig and i kept walking, stupidly, i think my brain was fuzzy from endorphins and adrenaline. So he hit me again and then i decided it was time to run.

My mate who was left was further up a bit with one of them trying to sell him his ring (hoho). I grabbed him and we legged it. They didnt chase us because there was a police station about 100m away.

The only time I've ever been in a proper fight, was when someone starting mouthing off to one of my friends for talking to his girl, and waited outside for him. I went outside to see if i could get him to go away, but he slapped me in the face a few times, and before he went to hit me properly
i floored him. Expected his mates to jump me for that, but they never did strangely.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 17:29   #35
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
(i don't know if you realised but village X is an anogram of Hull)
OI! don't send anymore up here, we've got enough trouble as it is as I found out the other night (bastards)
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 17:45   #36
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
One of my friends kinda flipped and smashed there car in. Just kicking in it, we all joined in and smashed up the headlights and side pannels etc, while they were sitting in the car.
You said you weren't a thug

I suppose I'm kinda lucky having not been in any major incidents, but I'm in agreement with people saying hold your head high and look hard.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 19:32   #37
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Well it seems most people seem to think taking on a large group on your own seems to be "the only way to show them".

Quote:
Are you retarded?! I'm on crutches for a reason. Meaning I can't stand on one foot. So you want me to start fighting with 3 grown men with one leg and some crutches?!
I'd be ****ed in seconds.

The majority of stories here seem to be "oh that happened to me so I kicked the shit out of them"

Seems to be the equivalant post as "You should have had more sex with her".

Clearly I'm not as superb a fighter as most of you seem to be, I can't take on a gang by myself and come out the winner.
And it's not a case of these people forgetting the whole thing if they lose. They take offence that you've beaten them and come back after you.

My neighbour, a single mother with two grown daughters, stood up to the gang and it's 'leader' about hanging around in front of her house. They made her life hell. Her brother came up and kicked the shit out of the guy. The guy then proceeded to break every window in her house and attempted to burn it down.
Then got his mates to harass her every night until she had to leave.

I would also like to point out I don't live in fear. I don't cower at home. I do go out. I don't generally fret about being beaten up.
The incidents I've told you about are fairly spaced apart. I'm a big enough guy, I don't generally act afraid if passing such groups.
I was just pointing out that most levels of human misery doled out here are only by this one strata of human society.

When everything comes down to this one group, when most crime is perpitrated by them, when you find yourself getting the living daylights beaten out of you for no reason by this lot, then it's time to do something about it.
I hate the apologists for these types. "Oh there are no facilites for these people".
Bullshit.
I live in a housing estate like most people. There's nothing around here. No playgrounds, no entertainment. People around here don't have their kids running riot around the place.
Anytime something like that starts here, everyone gets on their case. Around here we work at not letting it get a foothold in the area.

I live in Limerick, which also have a big problem with drug gangs thinking they are the ****ing godfather or something.
This all stems out of the fact that this shit hasn't been tackled here even though it's been going on for the past few decades.
So what happens when you have these scumbags walking around like they own the place? You have violent gangs, with guns and weapons, making certan parts of this city a no go area.
You have tit for tat murders.
You have people doing what they like, where they like and think it's a badge of honour.

In a recent trial of the oldest son of a drug family, who'd murdered about 3 people before he was 19, he got off. Why? Cause the witnesses wouldn't testify. Why? Because if they did, they could't live in this city again.

When the mob rule the roost, what the **** are we going to do? Seems like no-one has a proper answer other than "You should have had more sex with her"...oh wait, no "You should have kicked the shit out of them".

I.
****ing.
Hate.
These.
People.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 21:25   #38
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Well it seems most people seem to think taking on a large group on your own seems to be "the only way to show them".

Are you retarded?! I'm on crutches for a reason. Meaning I can't stand on one foot. So you want me to start fighting with 3 grown men with one leg and some crutches?!
I'd be ****ed in seconds.
No offense dude, but I'd rather do that than lay on the ground and take it 'like a bitch' - I'm not saying I'm rambo, but I'm saying I'd have a go.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 21:27   #39
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I.
****ing.
Hate.
These.
People.
I totally agree with you. Vote me into power and I'll make it legal to cull these ****ers. I despise everything about them. When it comes to pondlife like this, I'm faschist (sp?) and proud of it.
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 21:50   #40
hwwer

this story is bull shit and if it aint y are they pickin on you
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 21:51   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwwer
this story is bull shit and if it aint y are they pickin on you
What? Is this a joke?

PS cos he's fat lol!
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 21:56   #42
hwwer

think either he has dun sumfink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or hes a faggot
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 21:59   #43
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

we really need some kind of gate.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 22:04   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
or hes a faggot
Go copulate with your mother.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 22:10   #45
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
or hes a faggot
Yeah, I've "dun sumfink" see..cause I'm a faggot and I had a T-Shirt that says "Im GAY! Ask me how!" on each time. Never thought it was an important detail to be honest, thank you for showing me the error of my ways!
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 22:10   #46
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Go copulate with your mother.
Who says he hasn't already?
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 22:17   #47
hwwer

are you sick i only do that wiv your mum

btw people dont do some thing to you for NO REASON
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 22:19   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
are you sick i only do that wiv your mum

btw people dont do some thing to you for NO REASON
Most likely the reason was boredom, or they thought it would be funny, or they thought it'd look cool, or they felt unusually aggressive that morning. The point is they're all shit reasons. In fact there's pretty much never a good excuse for kicking the shit out of a random person

PS How old are you? Just wondering like.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 22:23   #49
hwwer

i av never kicked off on some1 for no reason and i dont no any1 that would
i dont need to cos usually cos im 3rd dan black belt at tae kwon-do so i go to fight any way
usually wen im in town once a month i get in to fights
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 22:26   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

I didn't say no reason, I said insufficient reason. Also did you just say you go out in order to get into fights? I mean I've been in a couple of fights but the **** we went out looking to get into a fight. Also if it's not too much trouble please try and use better spelling and capitalisation. Remember kids capitalisation is what separate "I helped my uncle Jack off a horse" from "I helped my uncle jack off a horse".