User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 24 Dec 2006, 11:22   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Marry Christmas!

I am unable to log onto IRC because my ISP is a bitch. I just want to tell everyone I know(and others if they wish); Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

I know this could've gone on GD, but I'm here to tell Planetarion players this, and on GD they seem to hate Planetarion :S

Anyway, hope you all have a jolly holiday!

gogo Insomnia etc (I'm not very drunk)

Sincerely

Jonas

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2006, 11:23   #2
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marry Christmas!

Yeye, I'm not gonna Marry Christmas! I ment MERRY Cristmas

Retired
Unread 24 Dec 2006, 11:59   #3
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

I'l marry ex-mas with a load of drunkness this year, np
Merry christmas all and jonas ofc
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2006, 12:56   #4
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Merry Christmas Jonas and all other pa players

Dont drink too much Jonas

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2006, 12:58   #5
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

murry christmas

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2006, 13:29   #6
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Merry x-mas all. Hope you all have good ones and are ready to fight next year
Unread 24 Dec 2006, 16:23   #7
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

How is Denmark you drunken fool?

P.S. Liverpool 2 - 0 Watford

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2006, 17:27   #8
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Merry Christmas!

May you have a few more abundant and fruitful rounds and may you all be celibate all year round - no sex is the way to go! Abstinence will provide more activity and attention to your planets!!!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2006, 19:13   #9
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

merry xmas to all
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2006, 00:07   #10
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
gogo Insomnia etc (I'm not very drunk)

Sincerely

Jonas

its still early .. posted at 10:22 that 11:22 if i remember correctly for your timezone .. still plenty of time to get throughly plastered ...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year Jonas
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2006, 00:31   #11
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
How is Denmark you drunken fool?

P.S. Liverpool 2 - 0 Watford
Pfft... Norway!

And yeah, still waiting for Watford to get a bit of luck on their side. Been unlucky in quite a few of their draws

I'm still with good faith tho

Retired
Unread 25 Dec 2006, 01:32   #12
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Merry Christmas everyone!

Jonas I would change the thread title for you, but it's just to comical!

I hope you all enjoy the day, whatever you may be up to and whoever it may be with

Much love to all <3

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2006, 07:04   #13
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Those GDers are bastards, **** them ! PA forever lads !
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2006, 08:34   #14
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Happy Christmas all!

GDers may as well feck off and have their own private forum given the hostility with which they welcome new or irregular posters.
Unread 25 Dec 2006, 11:31   #15
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

F*ck GDers!! They can suck my tech tree, those sons of bitches!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2006, 12:33   #16
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Pfft... Norway!

And yeah, still waiting for Watford to get a bit of luck on their side. Been unlucky in quite a few of their draws

I'm still with good faith tho
I heard you ended up in Denmark fs.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2006, 12:56   #17
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Amusing how a Happy Christmas thread turns into an anti GD thread :P

Much love to all, hope Santa was nice. Apparently Appoco has had an interesting encounter with Mrs Clause

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2006, 13:27   #18
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Well Merry Christmas all. Its bin another great year for myself. I hope you are all having/had a great christmas day. I am soon going to be going to my sisters for christmas lunch with the whole family. And i sit here typing this, from when i woke up this morning i know how lucky i am to be where i am to enjoy christmas with my family. To me thats the best present of all. My heart goes out to others who have either lost a loved one this year, or are alone on christmas. Makes me realize how lucky i am as others are.

Merry Christmas guys. And a Happy New Year.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2006, 17:45   #19
myk
PA Team

myk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to behold

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year

-myk-

[email protected]
myk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2006, 17:46   #20
Zimra

Zimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to behold

Merry christmas everyone, hope you all have a great day. (that's all I could think of, I'm not very inventive)
Unread 25 Dec 2006, 17:52   #21
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

If your reading this on Xmas day, you better be drunk

Merry Xmas
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2006, 19:39   #22
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

Merry eX-mas! :)
Unread 26 Dec 2006, 05:33   #23
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
I heard you ended up in Denmark fs.
Hehe, apparently you know me too well. One week ago I did end up in Denmark supposed to go to work that monday but hey. Sundays are for drinking and mondays are for getting home from another country

Oh and I didn't mean I hate GD! I just tried to explain how much they hate PA as thats the reason they're here

And Assassin; I know what you mean. Being lucky enough to not have lost one of my closest yet is a blessing. I hate just thinking about when that time comes. Loosing a mate a month ago to an overdose because he was "experimental" showed me how fragile a gang of friends can be ;/ hopefully someone will learn from it.

And yeah, I've been drinking! Love you all Happy new year?

-Jonas-

Retired