User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 25 Aug 2005, 22:09   #1
Sad
TeamPies

Sad will become famous soon enoughSad will become famous soon enough
by any chance

Does anyone here still have contacts with any of the following ex pa players or know how i can reach em nowadays?

SickJim
Ogaz
Light_Babe
DrDoom
Gritzman
BrEaKeR
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 22:10   #2
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: by any chance

Never heard of any of them.
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 22:14   #3
Sad
TeamPies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Never heard of any of them.
well most of em arent well known but well taking my chances
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 22:15   #4
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

i remember the name SickJim from like 5 rounds ago or something..but thats about it

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 22:34   #5
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

if the sickjim i (sorta) knew is from sweden then i know someone who knows him irl and which channel to find her in.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 01:45   #6
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I dont recall any of them.

But then again, i'm terrible with names. I would forget my own name if it wasnt attached to everything i said .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 09:11   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Lighty? I somehow have an address, although it a) might be the wrong person (I'll have to try and find old logs to double check) and b) she might not be at the same place any more.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 14:36   #8
Sad
TeamPies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
if the sickjim i (sorta) knew is from sweden then i know someone who knows him irl and which channel to find her in.
yes its him from Sweden, i'll pm u on irc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Lighty? I somehow have an address, although it a) might be the wrong person (I'll have to try and find old logs to double check) and b) she might not be at the same place any more.
yes her
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 03:13   #9
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Sad

Appoco knew my address? hmmm
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 04:58   #10
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Why am i not surprised?

ps ur new nick should be Light|sexytime
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 05:00   #11
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie View Post
I dont recall any of them.

But then again, i'm terrible with names. I would forget my own name if it wasnt attached to everything i said .
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 11:22   #12
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

necro
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 15:42   #13
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

lol!

I think, Light, it was because you pasted your (pretty much) full address in one of the IRC channels we shared. I shall try and find the logs on one of my pcs
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 15:44   #14
Hiall

Hiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to behold

Light's still playing PA sad
Lo btw mate how goes?
Hiall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 16:12   #15
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Hey Sad! been a while,
dont remember them, but contact me on irc mate
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 17:05   #16
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I remember one of them, not seen him for like 20 rounds tho
Unread 16 Nov 2008, 06:49   #17
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

lol, i bumped this thread.. its 3years old Sad isnt back!
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 13:34   #18
Sad
TeamPies

Anyone still alive?
Unread 30 Mar 2014, 08:24   #19
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiall View Post
Light's still playing PA sad
Lo btw mate how goes?
first on topic: nfi who these chaps are sry

@Hiall: ty for your donation

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2014, 07:09   #20
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Sad

Appoco knows everyones Address, he is "The Appoco"

and its in the game DB when you sign up.
Unread 6 Apr 2014, 05:52   #21
Silk_311x
Free

Silk_311x will become famous soon enoughSilk_311x will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad View Post
Anyone still alive?
Only sometimes
Silk_311x is offline   Reply With Quote