User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 Mar 2016, 12:07   #101
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Do they? Pretty sure its every round they have extra planets. Pretty sure its not every round other alliances work together.

They simply arent the best alliance because they need these extra planets. Doesn't really matter what BB or yourself says. That is truth.

It's like playing a football match with 7 players vs 11. Gaps!

BF are a far better, well equipped alliance, certainly defensively and i do not see much difference in their offense and alliance structure having faced both.
Ok then i am pretty sure every round alliances are working together and ult has no extra planets. They are the best alliance when there is no better alliance. Ult is playing a football match with 11 vs 5 teams at the same time. I do not see much difference in p3ng and ND in both offensive and defensive capabilities after facing both.

See how fkin easy it is to write down crap based on your own experience??

Alliance stats are available of previous rounds, stats which show ult is superior compared to any other alliance in nearly every round. You are 1 of the people which makes it easier for atheists to claim there is no god. If you (we) are his/her greatest creation then it seems he/she is not very powerful.
Unread 25 Mar 2016, 13:31   #102
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Ok then i am pretty sure every round alliances are working together and ult has no extra planets. They are the best alliance when there is no better alliance. Ult is playing a football match with 11 vs 5 teams at the same time. I do not see much difference in p3ng and ND in both offensive and defensive capabilities after facing both.

See how fkin easy it is to write down crap based on your own experience??

Alliance stats are available of previous rounds, stats which show ult is superior compared to any other alliance in nearly every round. You are 1 of the people which makes it easier for atheists to claim there is no god. If you (we) are his/her greatest creation then it seems he/she is not very powerful.
Agar is proof even God f's up
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2016, 13:37   #103
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Its funny how you quote stats show this when all they do is show how the actions of having support makes you appear better than one actually is...

Not many people outside of Ult think they are as much of a force than those inside proclaim. Indeed if they were a normal tag like the rest of us I think most would acknowledge that they don't even have the strongest core as a hole. The support round after round elevates them to appear stronger than they actually are. It's just fact. You cannot argue with fact, even though you will all try to! Having that support allows them to appear better in eor statistics that you speak of. If you do not realise this then there's no hope for you. Best you stay inside that bubble of yours!
Unread 25 Mar 2016, 14:18   #104
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Its funny how you quote stats show this when all they do is show how the actions of having support makes you appear better than one actually is...

Not many people outside of Ult think they are as much of a force than those inside proclaim. Indeed if they were a normal tag like the rest of us I think most would acknowledge that they don't even have the strongest core as a hole. The support round after round elevates them to appear stronger than they actually are. It's just fact. You cannot argue with fact, even though you will all try to! Having that support allows them to appear better in eor statistics that you speak of. If you do not realise this then there's no hope for you. Best you stay inside that bubble of yours!
Saying something is a fact doesn't automatically make it a fact.

We don't have many fans outside of Ult, and I can honestly say I couldn't care less. Obviously tough, everyone that wants to and has what it takes to play in Ult already is a member.

Seeing how we apparently outnumber the entire universe with our legion of support tags, this must mean the majority in the game thinks we are the best.

Sarcasm aside: Ultores doesn't have to throw around posts on forums trying to hide their own failure and seeking excuses where there are none.

In my opinion:
We fight for what we are worth and should counter inevitable blocks in any way we can. Fact is we will ALWAYS run away in the first few 100 ticks and will ALWAYS be blocked against as a result of that. This happens every round and we would be stupid if we did not try to prepare for that. The most certain way to prepare for this is to have everyone that wants to play with or for ult in our camp. If this means we'll have to field 2 tags, then this is exactly what we should be doing.

As long as the other capable alliances are willing to stagnate 2/3 of a round just to make 1 alliance not win, that alliance should do everything within the rules of the game to try to offset that imbalance.

Do you want fun rounds? Stop reading these boards and invest time in your alliance. Pa team has given you some extra tools to bring you closer to where the capable alliances are.

I hope next round we can see some fluent politics. If not, you can keep complaining about us having more then 60 planets while we have fun.
Unread 25 Mar 2016, 15:09   #105
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
I do not see much difference in p3ng and ND in both offensive and defensive capabilities after facing both.
Really? Sure I think p3n was pretty dire last round but it was still statistically better than ND. p3n had a 53.5% recall rate vs ND's 37.7% while having higher incs per member. ND sent more attack fleets total but p3n's fleet movement per member was higher; 85.8 to 74.3.

Moreover I think p3n's performance last round in terms of activity at least was an aberration. Take the last 9 rounds (since p3n returned):
ND's average rank is 7.4 vs P3n's 3.6.
ND's recall rate is 40.6% vs P3n's 52.7%
ND's fleet activity is 73.2 vs P3n's 93.4
Of course such an aberration may be the start of a trend but I am not sure I would relegate p3n to the garbage dump just yet. Though there is a noticeable drop over the last few rounds, p3n was good when it returned, held up a few rounds and the trend seems to be a decline since.

Edit: Incidentally looking at this Ult is a cut above on most things except rank (we know why that is!) and fleet activity, the other big allies (CT, p3n, BF and FL) are very similar.
Averages again over 9 rounds - except for BF who only played 8:
Alliance /av rank/av tot incs/av incs per member/av recall rate/av fleet activity
Black Flag / 2.63 / 3239 / 55.9 / 56.4 / 80.8
Ultores / 2.78 / 4153 / 70.7 / 57.2 / 84.7
Conspiracy / 3 / 3317 / 56 / 51 / 84.5
P3nguins / 3.67 / 3113 / 57.6 / 52.7 / 93.4
Faceless / 4.46 / 2811 / 53.3 / 54.3 / 79.4

just because I had put the data into a spreadsheet anyway, worth the interest

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 25 Mar 2016 at 15:36.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2016, 17:54   #106
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Krypton is savior of mankind.

If we ever battle aliens I hope someone like Krypton will be our glorious leader.
Unread 26 Mar 2016, 10:37   #107
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
Krypton is savior of mankind.

If we ever battle aliens I hope someone like Krypton will be our glorious leader.
The glorious Krypton and his 2nd in command ReaperSix the brave

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2016, 17:28   #108
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
And what exactly should the title be for you? Butcher the "idiot without a clue"?

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2016, 17:50   #109
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Do you ever get your facts right? I'm Kryptons boss
Unread 26 Mar 2016, 18:07   #110
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

I'm just curious as to why p3n tagged up with 1/3 of their members at round start and then decide to fully tag up today. Seems a bit pointless?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2016, 18:44   #111
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I'm just curious as to why p3n tagged up with 1/3 of their members at round start and then decide to fully tag up today. Seems a bit pointless?
We like to be unpredictable and as I doubt many people have all our cords based on the fact we haven't defended much.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2016, 21:02   #112
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They don't need your coords if you're not defending.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2016, 09:58   #113
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
We forgot we were playing this round
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2016, 12:11   #114
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
The winning alliance, the top ranked alliance at tick stop is the best alliance at said round. Stating otherwise would be delusional.
Unless PA team would start having rounds that last untill all the opposition give up, this will be what counts
I found this amusing earlier while going through my other account i noticed this post from you Butcher in regards to you arguing that any alliance that ends the round first is in theory, saw as the best alliance period. So after last round and pretty much declaring that Ultras was the better allie etc do you see this statement as still true? Plus, you did in theory claim we didn't deserve to win 2 rounds either (p3nguins) the rounds we ended first. This doesn't have much relevance here i just wanted to point out how your opinion seems to change like the wind.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2016, 22:29   #115
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten View Post
Saying something is a fact doesn't automatically make it a fact.

We don't have many fans outside of Ult, and I can honestly say I couldn't care less. Obviously tough, everyone that wants to and has what it takes to play in Ult already is a member.

Seeing how we apparently outnumber the entire universe with our legion of support tags, this must mean the majority in the game thinks we are the best.

Sarcasm aside: Ultores doesn't have to throw around posts on forums trying to hide their own failure and seeking excuses where there are none.

In my opinion:
We fight for what we are worth and should counter inevitable blocks in any way we can. Fact is we will ALWAYS run away in the first few 100 ticks and will ALWAYS be blocked against as a result of that. This happens every round and we would be stupid if we did not try to prepare for that. The most certain way to prepare for this is to have everyone that wants to play with or for ult in our camp. If this means we'll have to field 2 tags, then this is exactly what we should be doing.

As long as the other capable alliances are willing to stagnate 2/3 of a round just to make 1 alliance not win, that alliance should do everything within the rules of the game to try to offset that imbalance.

Do you want fun rounds? Stop reading these boards and invest time in your alliance. Pa team has given you some extra tools to bring you closer to where the capable alliances are.

I hope next round we can see some fluent politics. If not, you can keep complaining about us having more then 60 planets while we have fun.
You are in self-denial just as everyone within your alliance appears to be. Put aside that it's false that you always get into the lead, the only reason you do benefit early, as well as throughout the round, is because you do have 90 members each round claiming off your raids.

Your alliance is the route of the problem. Allowing cheats into your alliance (yes that's different to me saying you are actually cheating) combined with extra members/tags. There isn't even intention to block each round. You force people to do so, not by playing well, but by outnumbering everyone. The initial intention/stagnation starts and ends with yourselves with your extra planets. This does not signify greatness or strength, it signifies weakness. Both in mind and application.

There is no point in anyone investing any real time or effort into this game while it continues, because why would we?

There isn't much fun in playing now. I play it for the people I'm a part of, nothing else. I will sooner walk away as soon as they do.

So I do not think you can blame others for harbouring ill feeling towards Ultores. The day certain individuals grow a sense of right and wrong, we will all begin to benefit
Unread 27 Mar 2016, 23:35   #116
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Allowing cheats into your alliance (yes that's different to me saying you are actually cheating) combined with extra members/tags.
Citation needed or it didn't happen.
Unread 28 Mar 2016, 14:45   #117
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:

Your alliance is the route of the problem. Allowing cheats into your alliance (yes that's different to me saying you are actually cheating) combined with extra members/tags. There isn't even intention to block each round. You force people to do so, not by playing well, but by outnumbering everyone. The initial intention/stagnation starts and ends with yourselves with your extra planets. This does not signify greatness or strength, it signifies weakness. Both in mind and application.
*you're

*root

Unread 28 Mar 2016, 14:49   #118
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Citation needed or it didn't happen.
Cardi
Unread 28 Mar 2016, 21:54   #119
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
if a convicted man served his punishment and has yet to show any sign of cheating (hey he's still open go speak to ace if you think this shouldn't be the case) then surly innocent until proven guilty?

Quote:
There is no point in anyone investing any real time or effort into this game while it continues, because why would we?
wow cry much, it's everyone else's fault... fact is you have to invest time and effort to win if that's your mentality then piss off and stop crying.

Quote:
There isn't much fun in playing now. I play it for the people I'm a part of, nothing else. I will sooner walk away as soon as they do.
good for you, enjoy your social network, but realize this is a game and pretty much all multiplayer games encourage some form of competition they'd be pretty boring otherwise.

Quote:
So I do not think you can blame others for harbouring ill feeling towards Ultores. The day certain individuals grow a sense of right and wrong, we will all begin to benefit
I can and I shall blame you all

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2016, 23:14   #120
Krypton
KK

Your post sums up the whole problem nicely. Thank you!

Enjoy the meaningless win then. When the rest of us are gone, what will you do? Roid PATSA as three 30 man tags claiming from the same raids!
Unread 28 Mar 2016, 23:21   #121
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2016, 23:36   #122
DeeJay

DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Your post sums up the whole problem nicely. Thank you!

Enjoy the meaningless win then. When the rest of us are gone, what will you do? Roid PATSA as three 30 man tags claiming from the same raids!
Exactly!
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2016, 01:28   #123
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

Hah! This Krypton guy makes me lol, bless him. he's got to be a closet Ult fan, the denial is strong in this one!

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2016, 10:24   #124
Krypton
KK

Humour as a deflective defence mechanism - original

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
*you're

*root

Okay then grammar police. I didn't know Clouds was recruiting!
Unread 29 Mar 2016, 11:27   #125
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

It's OK to like us Krypton, if you want, i'll speak with Agar3s to see if we have a spot for you?

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2016, 12:39   #126
Krypton
KK

I don't want to give out my password or have to install teamviewer.
Unread 29 Mar 2016, 12:41   #127
Krypton
KK

Look, I can do it to!
Unread 29 Mar 2016, 13:12   #128
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton
I don't want to give out my password or have to install teamviewer.
It's okay pal, windows have built-in remote desktop!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2016, 19:21   #129
Wolfeh
Sexeh!!!

Wolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the rough

Please everyone calm down!
Why does everyone cares so much about beating Ultores? Teamviewer is very useful, I suggest you all use it to make a chance of winning!

Kthxbye
Teamviewer 3 Director
Round 85 - Rank 2 - Ultores (XAN)

Hydra Omen Ultores Zero Tolerance
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2016, 23:19   #130
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfeh View Post
Please everyone calm down!
Why does everyone cares so much about beating Ultores? Teamviewer is very useful, I suggest you all use it to make a chance of winning!

Kthxbye
Teamviewer 3 Director
Pfff VNCING phones is much better! Can run whole ally from the pub!
Unread 30 Mar 2016, 01:55   #131
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
Pfff VNCING phones is much better! Can run whole ally from the pub!
Lol
Unread 30 Mar 2016, 22:30   #132
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
I found this amusing earlier while going through my other account i noticed this post from you Butcher in regards to you arguing that any alliance that ends the round first is in theory, saw as the best alliance period. So after last round and pretty much declaring that Ultras was the better allie etc do you see this statement as still true? Plus, you did in theory claim we didn't deserve to win 2 rounds either (p3nguins) the rounds we ended first. This doesn't have much relevance here i just wanted to point out how your opinion seems to change like the wind.
The one with the best score at tick end is the winner of the round.
Did Norse deserve to win last round? fck no, its a shame for the entire game its gone this far.
Same with R59 for that matter, BF/Ultores(HI AGAR3S)/P3nguins being allied the entire round, it isnt realy inviting for others to bother playing.

There is obviously more to PA than who is the best attacker/defender/whatever, this "x-factor" makes it entertaining at times, or just silly at other times.

Unread 31 Mar 2016, 16:33   #133
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
The one with the best score at tick end is the winner of the round.
No, Really?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Did Norse deserve to win last round? fck no, its a shame for the entire game its gone this far.
There are a lot of things to be ashamed of, that is not remotely close to one of those things.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2016, 18:51   #134
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
There are a lot of things to be ashamed of, that is not remotely close to one of those things.
You know im not pointing fingers at Norse, but at p3ng/ND/CT/FL.
The top3 planets had 71 incommings combined in total,

Unread 1 Apr 2016, 04:02   #135
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Those days never happened.
good to see nothing has changed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2016, 14:24   #136
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
You know im not pointing fingers at Norse, but at p3ng/ND/CT/FL.
The top3 planets had 71 incommings combined in total,
Why are those alliances to blame and not the rest of them?

Please enlighten us to your lunacy of a world.
Unread 1 Apr 2016, 19:31   #137
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

I would have thought that obvious; we fought for first place by attempting to beat the alliance that did deserve to win and prevented them from doing so. I don't think BB's issue is with our lack of action towards Norse.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 1 Apr 2016, 20:07   #138
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
I would have thought that obvious; we fought for first place by attempting to beat the alliance that did deserve to win and prevented them from doing so. I don't think BB's issue is with our lack of action towards Norse.
Just he's heartbroken the alliance who wont have him even though he reaaaaaally wants to join didn't win?
Unread 1 Apr 2016, 20:14   #139
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

3% of p3nguins total fleets went towards Norse, the alliance wich had the biggest average throughout the round basicly.
When, from a outsiders view, a group of alliance spends majority of the round just to ruin for other alliances, something has to be done with this game or how the winner is decided.

There should be no possibole way to end the round without having any incommings at all basicly, if that happaneds then the politics is broken.

Unread 1 Apr 2016, 20:25   #140
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
3% of p3nguins total fleets went towards Norse, the alliance wich had the biggest average throughout the round basicly.
When, from a outsiders view, a group of alliance spends majority of the round just to ruin for other alliances, something has to be done with this game or how the winner is decided.

There should be no possibole way to end the round without having any incommings at all basicly, if that happaneds then the politics is broken.
And Peng behind Faceless was the second most hostile to Norse. Ult hit Norse with 2% Bows 3% HR .1%

I repeat my question that you ignored, why is it p3ngs problem? We wanted to win, in order to win you have to go through ULT. Therefore we hit ULT. Why would we hit Norse and have them start hitting P3ng when we had fights elsewhere?
Unread 1 Apr 2016, 20:57   #141
Clouds

Please Reaper, logic isn't in Bitcher's volcabary.
Unread 1 Apr 2016, 21:36   #142
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
And Peng behind Faceless was the second most hostile to Norse. Ult hit Norse with 2% Bows 3% HR .1%

I repeat my question that you ignored, why is it p3ngs problem? We wanted to win, in order to win you have to go through ULT. Therefore we hit ULT. Why would we hit Norse and have them start hitting P3ng when we had fights elsewhere?
Win? You finished 5th

Unread 1 Apr 2016, 23:05   #143
booji
a bucket

BB if we had been fifth all round then yes your reasoning would be correct, but for a good chunk of it we were second and fighting for first. We lost that fight and ended up fifth but continued to support our allies who took over our role. How is this not obvious, or are you trying to imitate a goldfish when I am sure you remember perfectly well?

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 1 Apr 2016, 23:08   #144
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
BB if we had been fifth all round then yes your reasoning would be correct, but for a good chunk of it we were second and fighting for first. We lost that fight and ended up fifth but continued to support our allies who took over our role. How is this not obvious, or are you trying to imitate a goldfish when I am sure you remember perfectly well?
Supporting your allies(FL?), unless you were allied with Norse aswell, would been to let FL(?) XP land norse or atleast take some value off their roids

Unread 1 Apr 2016, 23:46   #145
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

They just forgot to plan in all the "we hate ult soup", but thats ok.

"Plans are of little importance, but planning is essential."
-Winston Churchill

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2016, 00:20   #146
booji
a bucket

Quote:
Supporting your allies(FL?), unless you were allied with Norse aswell, would been to let FL(?) XP land norse or atleast take some value off their roids
Actually we attempted to a few days before the end - we attacked Norse with the understanding that fl would come after us but fl backed out making it a pointless effort. Whether it would have been successful even with both is questionable but there was the effort made on our part. I am sure fl did what they thought was the right thing for them at the time. We of course know better with hindsight but you are wrong if you somehow interpret Norse winning as being a result of p3n not being willing to help fl.

Chimpie your forum posts are becoming incomprehensible. Surely the problem should be the other way around; we planned too much in the 'we hate ult soup' and ignored the other possibilities as a result of it. Failed to see the strategic wood for the tactical trees - or at least that would have been the case if we were all agreed that fl did not see it coming but since they say they did...

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 2 Apr 2016 at 00:25.
Unread 2 Apr 2016, 00:56   #147
Deakonn

Deakonn is an unknown quantity at this point

P3n was actually the only ally to engage Norse all rnd
So maybe the fingers pointed in the wrong direction
Unread 2 Apr 2016, 05:11   #148
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Actually we attempted to a few days before the end - we attacked Norse with the understanding that fl would come after us but fl backed out making it a pointless effort
Are we thinking about the same timeframe? The last 2-3 days we hit nothing but Norse.

Quote:
if we were all agreed that fl did not see it coming but since they say they did...
Unfortunately there are no Whatsapp logs, but even us members were talking about that possible outcome a few days ahead of time simply due to their roidlead. Do remember that we ourselves employed the same 'tactic' less than a year prior, is it that hard to believe we did in fact see it coming?

Regardless, I still believe we made the right moves at the right times, it was our shortcomings in other departments, namely failure to find the recall button, that led to them overtaking us.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2016, 07:13   #149
booji
a bucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
Are we thinking about the same timeframe? The last 2-3 days we hit nothing but Norse.
Morning of February 25th; I made a bet with Sandvold on whether fl would launch with us. I lost.
Iirc p3n attacked norse on our own on the last weekend and failed, then went back to attacking ult. Third last day you tried to xp norse while we kept on ult. When you did not do as well as hoped us and you were going to attack norse on 2nd last night but you after discussions with norse decided that would not be in your best interests and went after someone else (dont remember who, probably someone like HR with poorer def) instead.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 2 Apr 2016, 10:47   #150
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Chimpie your forum posts are becoming incomprehensible. Surely the problem should be the other way around; we planned too much in the 'we hate ult soup' and ignored the other possibilities as a result of it. Failed to see the strategic wood for the tactical trees - or at least that would have been the case if we were all agreed that fl did not see it coming but since they say they did...
I'd mark it down as miscommunication based on my poor english skills. What i ment was that they forgot to plan on countering other eventualities than ult winning. Granted you have to beat ult to win, but you have to beat the others too. Proves that this game is about more than only stopping ult to win, you have to stop everyone else aswell, no matter how idle they might be etc. Who said pa was dead?

Back on topic tho. This round is anyones game. Atm CT leads the XP race and BF leads the value race(and the political race by the looks of things). Ult ofc leads the awesomeness race. 800 ticks to go

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote