User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 10 Jul 2015, 19:01   #1
Ex3mpt

Ex3mpt is an unknown quantity at this point
Rich History of PA, but fractional activity?

Hi Guys,

I used to play back in the day, r3,4 when I was just a boy.

I read through all the available resources around PA as it stands today including a very interesting wiki that give verbal run throughs of each round.

Such rich broad alliances and interesting drama I thought! So I sign up, realise I've about 180 ticks left of this round to play xD Ah well. So whilst I'm learning all the new changes since I last played I've been looking for alliances, some sort of community.

Can anyone tell me, where all the people are?

I've see a few posts here on the forum but very few so I guess this isn't where the action is, I've seen mentions of a community on IRC, I join the planetarion IRC channel to find 74 people, not saying a word xD

Clearly I'm missing something. Where can I talk to active players?? I want to join an alliance for the next round!
Unread 10 Jul 2015, 21:46   #2
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rich History of PA, but fractional activity?

The activity mostly happens in private channels of the alliance you are in..
If you are not in an alliance then you probably don't see much chat..

Now: since the round is almost over some private alliance channels are also seeing less activity..

When the next round starts recruitments threads will be posted and you should see some more activity..

If you plan on playing havoc (15 minutes tick - extra roids, extra resources) and if pa team decides on cluster alliances and if you are in a somewhat active cluster then you can meet people there and learn..

I know, lots of ifs in that.. but havoc is a good way to get to 'know' some people and to learn a couple of things..
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2015, 21:54   #3
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Mail Acendancy ingame and ask for Zhil, i'm sure he'd help an old Fury member get get in touch with people.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2015, 08:53   #4
Ex3mpt

Ex3mpt is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Guys

Last edited by Ex3mpt; 11 Jul 2015 at 08:59.
Ex3mpt is offline   Reply With Quote