User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 Apr 2013, 14:52   #101
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: The round so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwolf View Post
Considering that, as far as I can tell, nobody was really looking forward to this blockwar they didn't do a bad job. I'm surprised TGV is getting roided for one.

Haha Maxi, I don't know you but you definitely seem very neutral to me.
Of course TGV is getting roided. No-one can take on 3 alliances simultaneously.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 15:57   #102
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
You can say whatever u want zhil. But it seems you have a dog in this fight..

While most ppl on this forum think of me as a neutral observer.

on topic:

it gets boring that ppl here keep blaming TGV and thrastalking them. On 1 side you gangbang TGV and then you say they are aiming for #2 because they wont backstab their only real ally this round.

My respect for TGV grown alot. I wish more alliances had such a strong leadership and put their principles first. They show dedications and dont let themself get bullied by PEOPLE who have PERSONAL VENDETTAS and are unhappy that TGV CHOOSES THEIR OWN POLITICS, NOT BUTCHER OR FOREST OR ANY1 else

yolo
I don't even understand what you mean by saying I have a dog and I sincerely doubt most people consider that.

As for ontopic, did you not read any of my posts or did you do your usual key word search within them and make up what I wrote?

I agree with TGVs politics as it really is their only choice right now.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 17:01   #103
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about

well if TGV likes to win, its not the right choise ;-).

+-10% roid lost so far for TGV and they are grounded.
so either they start swinging, lose more but maybe gain some as well.
and they can say there block won ;-) \o/

GJ apprime nice played politics, if TGV stays and takes the fall for them.
aif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 17:10   #104
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
it gets boring that ppl here keep blaming TGV and thrastalking them. On 1 side you gangbang TGV and then you say they are aiming for #2 because they wont backstab their only real ally this round.
It's actually pretty amusing. The block keeps accusing TGV of wanting to settle for second, when in reality, the only way TGV would ever come second is if the very same block that's making these accusations keeps hitting them. Talk about a self-fulfilling prophecy!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 17:32   #105
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all

I thought TGV had this round all but won but that was just because they hadn't faced any proper incs until recently it seems. I wouldn't be surprised if the block kept targeting them for a good while longer recent drama's with certain badd TGV HC being caught blatantly cheating and getting away with it are certain to keep people angry enough to keep going after them.
Hosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 17:33   #106
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aif View Post
well if TGV likes to win, its not the right choise ;-).

+-10% roid lost so far for TGV and they are grounded.
so either they start swinging, lose more but maybe gain some as well.
and they can say there block won ;-) \o/

GJ apprime nice played politics, if TGV stays and takes the fall for them.
It's a good thing 1up didn't let you loose on the political field.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 17:37   #107
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

so just incase I missed anything , the fang/nd and friends block first hit app for not joining the block against tgv and now they are hitting tgv for not dropping their nap with app .
kudos to tgv and app for sticking with each other and not giving into the losers bad politics

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 18:33   #108
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

Quote:
You can say whatever u want zhil. But it seems you have a dog in this fight..

While most ppl on this forum think of me as a neutral observer.
noone has ever thought of you as a neutral observer.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 18:37   #109
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Is any of this really a surprise? This is the first incs TGV has really had in any round I remember playing ... of course they cant handle it even with the value lead of the two top valued alliances with the most roids.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 18:47   #110
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
so just incase I missed anything , the fang/nd and friends block first hit app for not joining the block against tgv and now they are hitting tgv for not dropping their nap with app .
kudos to tgv and app for sticking with each other and not giving into the losers bad politics
nailed it!

finally there is 1 more neutral observer, you gzambo. Zhil make notes, this is 1on1 neutral observing class.

from a neutral objective view (not u zhil), what will happen the next days?

TGV being ganged on, their only friend who sticked with them all round APP is retaling CT, making sure CT doesnt gain too much. AND that there is a price to pay for blocking against an ALLY.

APP always declined this round to join fang/nd block against TGV. Then came the carrot stick treatment. Something APP is used at. Now its happening against TGV. Its offending to think this strategy will work.

With friends like fang/nd/ct block, u dont need enemies. TGV/APP know this too well

yolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 18:48   #111
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
Is any of this really a surprise? This is the first incs TGV has really had in any round I remember playing ... of course they cant handle it even with the value lead of the two top valued alliances with the most roids.
Yes cos all the other alliances out there always didnt lose a roid to 200+ lines of incommings....

Care to be reminded how ND lost 15%+ for 3 days running a few rounds back... or how CT went for 21% i believe in 1 day... even Ultores would go for 8%+ a night under fire so really 4% is nothing and after 3 nights now? (2 with CT) you are still 10-15k behind us... pro block keep coming and crashing please
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 19:04   #112
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

anything short of double figure roid loss should not be classed as a success , as already stated in previous rds ult and asc have lost roids when teamed up on so -4%/-5% roid loss is not much to be proud off especially when you take the inevitable crashes into account .

-Rommel
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 19:38   #113
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Yes cos all the other alliances out there always didnt lose a roid to 200+ lines of incommings....

Care to be reminded how ND lost 15%+ for 3 days running a few rounds back... or how CT went for 21% i believe in 1 day... even Ultores would go for 8%+ a night under fire so really 4% is nothing and after 3 nights now? (2 with CT) you are still 10-15k behind us... pro block keep coming and crashing please
Sorry I guess I was talking about this round and TGV? I would compare previous rounds but they usually fence and bottom swell so much to avoid incs I have nothing to compare it to.
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 19:40   #114
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No alliance has been able to hold their roids this round. ND even lost 8%+ to just TGV/App in one day!
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 19:42   #115
Clouds

Quote:
Sorry I guess I was talking about this round and TGV? I would compare previous rounds but they usually fence and bottom swell so much to avoid incs I have nothing to compare it to.
You're telling me that TGV fenced last round? What when they warred three separate allys? Hmm ok. Yankie logic I suppose.
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 20:21   #116
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
They show dedications and dont let themself get bullied by PEOPLE who have PERSONAL VENDETTAS and are unhappy that TGV CHOOSES THEIR OWN POLITICS, NOT BUTCHER OR FOREST OR ANY1 else
LOL?

When did I try and choose their politics?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 20:54   #117
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I find a couple of points amusing.

1) No-one I have spoke to in the block have ever mentioned hitting either TGV or APP to try and make them drop the nap. They are hitting cause winning. CT joined ONLY because TGV running away with it.

2) Talk of roidloss is not accurate because normally their isnt such a big value lead of two alliances allying to round end. APP/TGV defending each other just makes it harder.

3) Kaiba saying TGV lost 4k only cause of 1:2? Then dropping same next night.

I was wrong though, I told people it would take 3 nights before we saw TGV negative because of stockpiles.

APP FTW
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 21:05   #118
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
LOL?

When did I try and choose their politics?
Ive not tried to do anyones politics, but my own ally

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 21:45   #119
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
You're telling me that TGV fenced last round? What when they warred three separate allys? Hmm ok. Yankie logic I suppose.
TGV Fenced until the whole other block was balls deep into APP/Rock/whoever, then and only then when our focus was elsewhere did they chose to do anything.
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 23:44   #120
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate
noone has ever thought of you as a neutral observer.
I always think of Max as a neutral observer
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 00:02   #121
DeeJay

DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
In a war game there is no such thing as a neutral observer.
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 02:40   #122
Clouds

Why are you so concerned with TGV's past history? Yes they have fenced in the past as they had only reformed as an alliance a few rounds ago and needed to slowly build up their core.

TGV was not in a position to win in any previous round so there was no reason for them to get involved in block wars.

They did however get involved in the ptargetting of Ultores with FAnG/ND/CT/etc a few rounds ago from quite early on which seriously backfired as the 'block' left TGV out to dry. Can you really blame them for not getting involved in these block wars in later rounds?

If you define fencing as not participating in block wars, then you're an idiot. You're only being pissy because TGV didn't block with you vs Apprime. Apprime are good loyal allies, more than I can say for ND/FAnG.

TGV have leaked roids, but compared to other alliances, they are holding their ground well, considering it's 3 vs 1. If you want to compare stastics, then let's look at how ND/FAnG leaked 8%+ against just 2 alliances in just one day!

Last edited by Clouds; 26 Apr 2013 at 05:26.
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 03:09   #123
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Time to steal Clouds's keyboard Kaiba, he is contradicting himself now...
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 04:02   #124
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Time to steal Clouds's keyboard Kaiba, he is contradicting himself now...
Where am I contradicting myself?
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 09:00   #125
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
TGV have leaked roids, but compared to other alliances, they are holding their ground well, considering it's 3 vs 1. If you want to compare stastics, then let's look at how ND/FAnG leaked 8%+ against just 2 alliances in just one day!
I think TGV is holding up shockingly bad considering its 3v4, and the TGV Block got a massssssive value lead.
They still got a good shot at 2nd though.

Unread 26 Apr 2013, 10:10   #126
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I think TGV is holding up shockingly bad considering its 3v4, and the TGV Block got a massssssive value lead.
For your logic to be applied to this scenario, Apprime would need to be able to send defence fleets with the same eta advantage as sending to their own tag thus making it a 'block' battle. But when a block hits an alliance (what we're seeing with TGV/CT), the recipient has to deal with the incoming on their own.

So to conclude your little retarded opinion, TGV is not holding up shockingly bad.

I admit that TGV are losing roids daily, but not as bad as other alliances in TGV's position (infact ND/CT/FAnG lost more when they were targeted by just TGV/Apprime.)

Quote:
They still got a good shot at 2nd though
Yet again, another shit troll. I admit, we were aiming for the win pre-round, but since this block war started, we have no problem with Apprime taking the win.

Last edited by Clouds; 26 Apr 2013 at 10:17.
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 10:20   #127
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

From where I'm sitting, TGV seems to be doing alright. Apprime would do better if their places were reversed, but TGV aree certainly not losing as many roids as some other alliances do in the same situation.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 10:37   #128
rikavela

rikavela is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
I concur and I have to emphasize his value to this community. If there were more neutral observers like Max is, this forums would be way more enjoyable place full of real facts and understanding.
rikavela is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 10:46   #129
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
They still got a good shot at 2nd though.
3 vs 4? u on crack pal? TGV/APP who is the third?

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 10:52   #130
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

The fecking Irish
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 10:54   #131
Mzyxptlk
mz.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

capscaps
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 10:56   #132
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHA

capscaps

Unread 26 Apr 2013, 11:56   #133
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
The fecking Irish
I laughed so much a little pee came out

-Rommel
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 12:08   #134
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 13:26   #135
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
From where I'm sitting, TGV seems to be doing alright. Apprime would do better if their places were reversed, but TGV aree certainly not losing as many roids as some other alliances do in the same situation.
Given the fact they got a MASSIVE value lead, and their allies got a big value lead aswell, means that any strike against TGV will be ineffective.
They are doing as good as any other alliance would be doing in the same position, except maybe Ultores and FAnG when they were at their best.

Unread 26 Apr 2013, 14:50   #136
snoops^
p1mp

Thumbs up Re: The round so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
The fecking Irish
You mean that tag of 25 of which half (at least) are idle as ****, I'm sure they're proving to be a major problem for 3 full tags of 60

Unread 26 Apr 2013, 15:07   #137
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Who made CT lose twice as many rocks as TGV today? Did FAnG and ND start hitting CT instead?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 15:40   #138
snoops^
p1mp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Who made CT lose twice as many rocks as TGV today? Did FAnG and ND start hitting CT instead?
Apprime

Unread 26 Apr 2013, 17:00   #139
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoops^ View Post
Apprime
Apprime & TGV.

TGV decided to move to 1x attack on CT.

Last edited by Clouds; 26 Apr 2013 at 17:13.
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 17:06   #140
Forest

I disagree, I think tgv are doing BETTER than app would in the circumstances.

app know they would leak roids and the block know app is easy enough to roid

tgv took on the fight and bottled nothing

app hit out of taggers, sent a whole alliance AND friends at a 10 person tag and refuse to hit anyone who might do them damage (launching on ct only after ct joined a war elsewhere
they cant hit anything without lolwaving, and there is no skill in that, and cardi only has many roids because of mass escorts. lets not even mention cousins

tgv clearly deserve the win, and in a way its a shame app will win, not because of any skill but simply cause we are giving them the win
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 17:09   #141
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
they cant hit anything without lolwaving, and there is no skill in that, and cardi only has many roids because of mass escorts. lets not even mention cousins

tgv clearly deserve the win, and in a way its a shame app will win, not because of any skill but simply cause we are giving them the win
cardi has most his roids from initing... and who says apprime will win... you never know what cardi is capable of doing. as for his initing... HE IS DOING THE RIGHT THING!
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 17:10   #142
snoops^
p1mp

cardi initiated all those roids, no escorts.

Unread 26 Apr 2013, 17:15   #143
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoops^ View Post
cardi initiated all those roids, no escorts.
Warring the mining page.
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 17:20   #144
Forest

lol, lies
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 17:26   #145
Clouds

Are you seriously going to let carDi get planet win!
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 17:29   #146
snoops^
p1mp

Quote:
lol, lies
Nope he must have Init over half his roids at least

Unread 26 Apr 2013, 17:38   #147
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I disagree, I think tgv are doing BETTER than app would in the circumstances.

app know they would leak roids and the block know app is easy enough to roid

tgv took on the fight and bottled nothing

app hit out of taggers, sent a whole alliance AND friends at a 10 person tag and refuse to hit anyone who might do them damage (launching on ct only after ct joined a war elsewhere

Yes we are clearly an alliance known for fence sitting and not hitting anyone etc.

All hail the mighty forest!
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 17:40   #148
Forest

fs hunter stop following me around

i gave you the win, just enjoy it, i might not let it happen again for a while
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 17:42   #149
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

As far as i was aware he has inited first 1800 of his roids then bonused for a further 300ish.

Initing is now a valid tactic if you are playing a 'kill' race (Ter/Xan) in a good galaxy as its easier to build value quickly and be free for defence.

Freyja and I have inited all our roids this round too.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 17:47   #150
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Cardi has inited 2346 roids this round (though that may contain the bonus). The last round brought him from 2547 to 2830 roids.