User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Aug 2011, 20:02   #101
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: xVx and Nap agreements

Also what kind of political strife did CT have? or was it just hard trying to arrange so many naps at once? i can imagine multiple pm's would be a burden....
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2011, 20:05   #102
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

I would imagine demanding HC's of other alliances to step down can take a lot out of someone kaiba

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2011, 20:10   #103
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

yeah probably.... oh well i guess we will never - i suppose there is also the political strife of planning how to gather a team of 5-6 alliances to take out the number one for you, then piggyback them for the last few days and still let ND pass you and finish 2nd.... thats must be hard too... we have no idea Infy....
Unread 1 Aug 2011, 20:36   #104
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
When was i incompetent as a HC? as far as im aware HeX was well run and everyone who played there enjoyed playing there and would like the alliance to still be running.
Tell that to the oodles of players that came running to other alliances asking to join them. You sound a tad bit like Gobbels propaganda machine here.
Unread 1 Aug 2011, 20:47   #105
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's great how someone whose alliance history consists of ASS, HeX and then 3 alliances in the space of a round is criticising someone else for their alliance, what, not competing at the top level? I mean nobody's saying HR have always been striving for #1 but when the **** were hex? Mediocre and non-threatening would sum it up pretty well for me to be honest.

And if you're going to go off "oh the people who played there really like it" then I imagine HR would be all over that considering they've had a pretty steady memberbase for donkey's years now.

Chump.
Unread 1 Aug 2011, 21:05   #106
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Oh dear seems JBG has caught the illiteracy bug too... i never said HR were striving for number #1 wat i was getting at which Mistwraith knew was that HR dont do anything - any round - ever!!! They get involved in nothing, and if on the rare occasion they do then its normally part of a gangbang on one alliance, and normally when the tide has already turned into the gangbangers favour. I was simply stated i would rather play the game and get involved in stuff, maybe above my allaince's 'station', but still would have fun doing it. ITS A WAR GAME, GO TO WAR FFS!!! Its not Farmtarion!!!
Unread 1 Aug 2011, 21:08   #107
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kargool: i would assume your referring to the US players that joined TGV when it formed after leaving HeX? Yes i admit it didnt work with those guys and they were good players, but they were by no means the core of HeX, they barely played 1 round, infact i beleive half of them emoed by tick 300....

If i was ever going to play this game or run an alliance again i would say i get 30-35 of the HeX members to leave their current alliances to play with HeX again without a second thought. Its not all about winning, its about the banter and the community and the fun
Unread 1 Aug 2011, 21:43   #108
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

kai, dude, dont critise other peoples grammar when you have a glaring grammatical error in your signature.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2011, 21:51   #109
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

I meant you lost against Mistwraith. So what did HeX do so much better than HR? I meen how did HeX even do good alliance wise...what, even t10? Did you guys even finnish above HR when you played? You also realize the HR train new players? Did HeX even manage that?

How many good players did you have, as in even t200 players. Maybe some players stayed cause they couldn't join anything much better? Why didn't HeX manage to keep those good USA players? Maybe because HeX wasn't good enough for them? How was HeX avg score compaired to others when you played? Pretty bad is my guess. You know that some players stay in alliances as the "core" when they wouldn't get into anything better? Why did HeX even disband? Cause you were constantly doing crap?

Why don't you show us those players returning?

What's even your best planet rank and how do you normally do otherwise?

Seriously, stop saying anything about anyone else when you've done nothing good yourself.
Unread 1 Aug 2011, 22:40   #110
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

oooo something to reply to....

ok HeX finished consistently 7-9th when excluding first round when it was smaller tag.

Im unsure if we ever outranked HR ( i will check that claw of darkness thing) but i know we never fence sat, unlike them, we always went to war and win or lose we had fun

We always took in new players and trained them at the game. We also merged smaller alliances into our tag and taught them extra bits of the game and i beleive broaden there playing experience (one of those players went on to finish 15th?? (i think roughly anyway) whilst playing HeX.

On average HeX would have 10-15 top 200 and normally 2-3 top 100.

The US players left because of a lack of night activity that round (which was in major part due to the fact Jinkez didnt play that round)

Average score was always equal to or better than the alliance around it (likes of HR, ODDR, ROCK, Horde (when it played))

I think you will find that most of the core left and joined CT, xVx, ND, TGV, DLR and p3n.

HeX disbanded because Jinkez and myself didnt have the time to run an alliance anymore and decided that as we were the main HC's and identity of the alliance that without us it wouldnt be the same place so we shut it down.

I will unfortunatly never have the time again to run an alliance as this wonderful thing called a real life is more appealing, im afraid the returning players will have to stay hypothetical.

Myself... well a HC's planet is always the first casualty in war (ask DZ about that one) after 3 FC's on planet in 3 rounds in Rd 42 i managed to complete a round with my ships intact and ranked in the mid 80's - tho that might have been higher if i hadnt been kicked and roided to dust by ND at tick 400. Otherwise i would say im a mid ranking top 100 player, im not ever gonna win becausei dont acre about my planet enough but i know what im doing at the game itself.

Hope that answered everything
Unread 1 Aug 2011, 22:40   #111
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Kaiba pls remove oddr tag from your signature, a two day stint is hardly playing for an alliance or long enough to even make your mind up.
and im ****ing embarrassed we let you in.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2011, 23:47   #112
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Oh dear seems JBG has caught the illiteracy bug too... i never said HR were striving for number #1 wat i was getting at which Mistwraith knew was that HR dont do anything - any round - ever!!! They get involved in nothing, and if on the rare occasion they do then its normally part of a gangbang on one alliance, and normally when the tide has already turned into the gangbangers favour. I was simply stated i would rather play the game and get involved in stuff, maybe above my allaince's 'station', but still would have fun doing it. ITS A WAR GAME, GO TO WAR FFS!!! Its not Farmtarion!!!
It's a rhetorical device you halfwit. HR were involved heavily in PA politics in a number of the earlier rounds though. They notably finished 4th in r11 and r12 when there were a good few more people playing than there are right now. I don't really recall them getting involved in a gangbang on any alliance in any round I paid attention to either. You'll have to enlighten me as to what hex have done that was so awe-inspiring* in comparison though.

*Don't take this to mean that I'm actually looking for something you've done which inspires awe either, again, it's a rhetorical device.

Quote:
Average score was always equal to or better than the alliance around it (likes of HR, ODDR, ROCK, Horde (when it played))
That's not true at all. From looking at the rankings somewhat less than half the time HeX had a better average score than the alliances around it.

Quote:
Myself... well a HC's planet is always the first casualty in war (ask DZ about that one) after 3 FC's on planet in 3 rounds in Rd 42 i managed to complete a round with my ships intact and ranked in the mid 80's - tho that might have been higher if i hadnt been kicked and roided to dust by ND at tick 400. Otherwise i would say im a mid ranking top 100 player, im not ever gonna win becausei dont acre about my planet enough but i know what im doing at the game itself.
Do you describe yourself as a mid ranking t100 player without ever finishing in the middle of the t100? Because that's pretty great if so.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 1 Aug 2011 at 23:54.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2011, 10:56   #113
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Actually its not HR's place to be heading politics in PA, they aren't an alliance there to win round. That being said allthough not actively they do get involved from time to time, while schooling new players. and that alone deserves some respect.

And as for war, they always seemed to have some time to start something with the alliances surrounding them.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2011, 15:26   #114
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
Kaiba pls remove oddr tag from your signature, a two day stint is hardly playing for an alliance or long enough to even make your mind up.
and im ****ing embarrassed we let you in.
lmao
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2011, 01:05   #115
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

While this is still fresh.
gm can you paste the log of the 48 hour "cooldown" (i guess this is the new name we're using)
Last i heard you never actually agreed to it.

however i was not here much of last round... still would like to see the log.
you agreed to nap with chimpie correct?
Unread 6 Aug 2011, 11:19   #116
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
you agreed to nap with chimpie correct?
No, with coolkat, he just informed me the nap was off with a cooldown of 48 hrs.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2011, 13:31   #117
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

oh so that's how we agree to nap terms now...
Hey we're dropping nap.... and we want 48 hr cooldown!!! go gm go!
Then you make a retarded post like this?
Unread 6 Aug 2011, 14:19   #118
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

since gm is away and santa is talking shit

[00:44] <CoolzZz> notice we broke the 48h cooldown twice this round... notice twice we did it because other ally broke it, and twice the other ally wanted it respected just so they can prepare go around and hit us after
[00:44] <gm|away> we did not break the cooldown
[00:44] <CoolzZz> stay true to xvx and xvx stays true to you
[00:45] <CoolzZz> you broke the nap to just gangbang us
[00:45] <gm|away> you wanted the 48 hour agreement
[00:45] <CoolzZz> because your block has been in place for 1 week now
[00:45] <CoolzZz> no you wanted it
[00:45] <CoolzZz> i agreed to it

sssssh santa
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2011, 14:47   #119
SantaCruz
I've been around

well with that i won't argue. i was told that we did not agree to it by 2 hc's out of the 3. i take back what i said then.

btw my last msg was not taking shit. That is the exact pm gm left chimpie. The only shit talking i did was regarding the 48hr cooldown.

I think we can fix alot of these problems by not calling it a stupid cool down period. Stupid name. It's 48 hrs before nap break. You give 48 hours notice before nap is broken. That is how it was/has been done for 41 rounds. Why did we change the name and the idea of it ;-P Still we broke it. Yes.

I would break it every time vs a 5vs1 bash just to get you. If your going to try and back door an alliance by putting together a huge block vs it. Then expect them to make the first move to try and get any edge they can. It's a war game people. Play war 1 on 1 or even 2 on 1. The time of asc/app is over. You no longer need 5 alliances to kill 1. So grow up with these stupid posts.

Worry about running your alliance so you can win a round without a mega block and 5 naps

Last edited by SantaCruz; 6 Aug 2011 at 14:58.
SantaCruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2011, 20:30   #120
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
Paisley aren't you running out of alliances to quit? :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Paisley is retiring!
I might sign up a scan planet next round but that is as far as it goes.
Damn women for you

back on topic...

The 2 alliances from this round (r42) who haven't given themselves much of a good reputation are xVx and p3ng other alliance HCs may be relunctant / cautious in agreeing any sort of arrangement with them unless vital.
Unread 6 Aug 2011, 20:32   #121
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just because you keep saying that over and over again doesn't make it true, you know.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2011, 20:56   #122
Firebird

Nd Ct were no better block whoring!
Unread 7 Aug 2011, 00:36   #123
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Is kaiba on meth again?

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2011, 02:14   #124
w3nnk
Banned

w3nnk is infamous around these partsw3nnk is infamous around these parts

lol √uLgÅr /styler thinks he is!
w3nnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2011, 20:04   #125
SantaCruz
I've been around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
The 2 alliances from this round (r42) who haven't given themselves much of a good reputation are xVx and p3ng other alliance HCs may be relunctant / cautious in agreeing any sort of arrangement with them unless vital.

xVx didn't break a nap all round? it was everyone else that planned to play dirty to try and win. p3ng also kept their word with xVx, all round. There is no reason why you shouldn't want to work with 2 alliances that keep their word, if you keep yours. If you just want a temp nap to avoid incoming, by yourselves time to block, then try and attack that napped alliance with a mass of other alliances. Then don't ****ing nap us from now on? If you want a true relationship between two alliances. By all means xVx is a good ally to have.

Point TGV was putting together a block vs xVx. When 48 hours was up with was going to be a 6 on 1.
Point CT was joining a block with nd/tgv/tofdlr vs xVx to push us out of first...

Cut the bullshit politics. If your going to stay true, then we have no problems. We worked with rock last round and stayed true. Same with ToF that droped our nap to help CT against us. If you got problems with the way alliances handled themselves last round. Then you better be looking at everyone. As only a few alliances didn't play shady politics.
Unread 7 Aug 2011, 21:57   #126
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Point TGV was putting together a block vs xVx. When 48 hours was up with
They were? - I wonder with who, CT - ROCK - ToF were all hitting TGV at that very point - Infact TGV were well busy with hitting CT along with APP - Let me see, that leaves ND and some riff raff left of the active uni.

So if you please could enlighten me on the big block TGV were creating against xVx at that time?

I would be likewise satisfied with the answer that you choose to hit TGV due to the fact that they had their hands full, and you could make easy gains, lands and roids by exploiting an ongoing war and remove an ally from the competition, an ally that you already had traded blows with earlier in the round.

Ofc. that would prolly be too much to ask for, so Iīll settle with the names of the allies of the amazing Block youīre refering to
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2011, 22:05   #127
SantaCruz
I've been around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeah View Post
They were? - I wonder with who, CT - ROCK - ToF were all hitting TGV at that very point - Infact TGV were well busy with hitting CT along with APP - Let me see, that leaves ND and some riff raff left of the active uni.

So if you please could enlighten me on the big block TGV were creating against xVx at that time?

I would be likewise satisfied with the answer that you choose to hit TGV due to the fact that they had their hands full, and you could make easy gains, lands and roids by exploiting an ongoing war and remove an ally from the competition, an ally that you already had traded blows with earlier in the round.

Ofc. that would prolly be too much to ask for, so Iīll settle with the names of the allies of the amazing Block youīre refering to
hey dude tgv had talked to ct about napping them for the rest of the round. then talked nd + into agreeing. The only thing that stoped it was gm ratting out tgv to us. which is when we attacking tgv also. it would have been everyone hitting xvx + tgv + nd/dlr instead of just tgv

so you dunno much eh?
Unread 7 Aug 2011, 22:16   #128
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
hey dude tgv had talked to ct about napping them . The only thing that stoped it was gm ratting out tgv to us.
So the very alliance TGV were warring at that time didnīt agree to a nap, and your conclusion is a 6 vs 1 gangbang that you needed to respond to by breaking the agreement?

All I see is a jumpy alliance, tieing ends together that arenīt there, and by that justifying their dubious actions.

Iīm glad you made everything clear to me
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2011, 23:04   #129
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
The only thing that stoped it was gm ratting out tgv to us. which is when we attacking tgv also. it would have been everyone hitting xvx + tgv + nd/dlr instead of just tgv

so you dunno much eh?
This confused me...

If it would have been everyone hitting xvx + tgv + nd + dlr instead of just tgv...

I guess my question is, who exactly is everyone? I don't see much else. CT and App were hitting each other all round pretty much, P3n had the fence so far up their backside they were pulling splinters out of their ears and HR were doing gal raids...

Maybe you had to break the nap incase ToF launched on you?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2011, 02:30   #130
SantaCruz
I've been around

wtf are you talking about? we never broke nap with tof.
Ct was targeting tgv. i dunno if you played this round or logged in at any point but, please flame elsewhere.

CT targeting apprime all round is the most retarded post in this thread yet.
forest = winner
Unread 8 Aug 2011, 09:06   #131
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
wtf are you talking about? we never broke nap with tof.
Ct was targeting tgv. i dunno if you played this round or logged in at any point but, please flame elsewhere.
You haven't even read what I said. You have though eliminated ToF from the list.
What I said was your post didnt make sense.
maybe you could explain it better
Unread 8 Aug 2011, 09:09   #132
Forest

Quote:
CT targeting apprime all round is the most retarded post in this thread yet.
forest = winner
Did you even play this round?

Other than a few days hitting TGV and 3 days at the end hitting xVx, I don't recall CT hitting anyone other than APP.

I would count that pretty much all round?

Unless of course you have some super intel that the rest of the universe doesn't have, that you are abouts to reveal to stop you looking quite such an idiot.

I think it is time you joined APP, you will fit in quite well
Unread 8 Aug 2011, 09:33   #133
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

santa forest is right we did hit app all round even when it wasnt worthwhile as far as im concerned we wont be doing it again

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2011, 14:19   #134
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
P3n had the fence so far up their backside they were pulling splinters out of their ears and HR were doing gal raids...
still mad you couldnīt utilise p3n i see

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2011, 23:24   #135
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

A bunch of whiners I see...

Get some balls. Try to fight 1 vs 1. If you can't do this you simply suck. If you team up with more than 1 alliance to fight a single one you even admit you suck.

So we all agree a 6 man teamup is the suckiest and gayest thing on earth.

Everyone not agreeing to this also sucks.

Now suck it, bees!

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2011, 03:21   #136
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Oh boohoo!
This is a war game. So MAN THE **** UP or get off my internets.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2011, 08:59   #137
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
Oh boohoo!
This is a war game. So MAN THE **** UP or get off my internets.
pro
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2011, 17:44   #138
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
A bunch of whiners I see...

Get some balls. Try to fight 1 vs 1. If you can't do this you simply suck. If you team up with more than 1 alliance to fight a single one you even admit you suck.

So we all agree a 6 man teamup is the suckiest and gayest thing on earth.

Everyone not agreeing to this also sucks.

Now suck it, bees!
TGV had 5/6 alliances gang up on them for the best part of 2 weeks and you didn't see any of them whine!
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2011, 18:00   #139
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

no they just quit quietly and lost