User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 24 May 2010, 18:55   #1
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Decent Private Gal looking for 1 member

we got a spot open!

Community Leader

Last edited by Illuvatar; 31 May 2010 at 16:59.
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2010, 16:58   #2
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough
Private Gal looking for 1 member

We are currently looking for a replacement ingal! Latestarters please contact me!

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2010, 17:59   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Mixed Private Gal looking for 1 member

I approve of the recent increase in public requests for gal members. Accessibility good.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2010, 00:36   #4
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Rather than create a new thread I'll hijack this one which is new enough to be relevant and old enough so the original message is probably long resolved.

I'm back, what. So uhh, late sign-up. The gal I landed in sucks, like, really bad. Anyway, despite not playing for over a year, I've still been on IRC so you can PM or find me in the usual places. s3xytime
Unread 10 Jun 2010, 08:54   #5
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Accessibility good.
The game could definitely use an increase in such accessibility overall. Wonder if it would be possible to sort of have something like this on a global in game forum? What this made me think would be some kind of a "looking for/recruiting" -bulletin everyone can easily access just logging their accounts.

Forums are so awfully dead nowadays. Heh, I may be moving into nowheres. What a day.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote