User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 21 Dec 2006, 22:01   #1
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice
Destiny (r20)

recruitment is TWO Vouches
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)

Last edited by Caj; 26 Jan 2007 at 18:59.
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 22:38   #2
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Re: Destiny (r20)

i only got purple caj...any good?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2006, 01:57   #3
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

purple will do. just. cyan is also acceptable, as is turq and a variety of moaves.
Unread 22 Dec 2006, 04:18   #4
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

doh, I am feeling blue

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2006, 12:10   #5
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Good Luck Destiny, i wish you all the best in your first round.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2006, 12:40   #6
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
recruitment is CLOSED

apart from very special people who parade around in pink minidresses and the like ofc....
<3 pink minidresses and bras ftw
Unread 22 Dec 2006, 20:11   #7
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Corret me if i am wrong, but why would you open a thread in the alliance recruitment, indicating your alliance recruitment status is closed?

This post isnt helping your alliance into recruiting new players nor giving us any information or indication what your alliance is doing, will do, its channels, its history, its commands, anything.

The only purpose of this post is just to say : "Hey we exist, but we wont take anyone".
I think that a single announcement post on AD (i think you allready done that), would have been enough to clear out this issue.

But again, please correct me if i am wrong.
And good luck.
Unread 22 Dec 2006, 21:39   #8
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
Corret me if i am wrong, but why would you open a thread in the alliance recruitment, indicating your alliance recruitment status is closed?

This post isnt helping your alliance into recruiting new players nor giving us any information or indication what your alliance is doing, will do, its channels, its history, its commands, anything.

The only purpose of this post is just to say : "Hey we exist, but we wont take anyone".
I think that a single announcement post on AD (i think you allready done that), would have been enough to clear out this issue.

And good luck.
nop it was needed to clarify things, i can sleep at night now.

Unread 23 Dec 2006, 08:11   #9
Caj
speed demon

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch

And good luck.

i think you misread what i said

i said recruitment is closed

however special acceptions are made for those who prance around in pink minidresses and the such, (round 18 winner, almeida planet name), i.e. i was incinuating(spelling?) that we are only recruiting TOP players, i think you didnt quite get it alch sorry to not have put it more simply for you
Unread 23 Dec 2006, 08:56   #10
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

Caj sucks.
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2006, 08:59   #11
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

good luck to Destiny's members and it's Command Cadre
Unread 23 Dec 2006, 10:57   #12
Sleepless
Estharian

Sleepless is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshih
Caj sucks.
No YOU suck rshih Caj rox!

-=Estharian Since R4=-
Sleepless is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2006, 12:11   #13
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepless
agreed rshih you suck, at least Caj dont fleetcatch his fleet like you do

Unread 23 Dec 2006, 14:17   #14
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

Pink minidresses? hmm nobody said that to me

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2006, 12:29   #15
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vas
Pink minidresses? hmm nobody said that to me
It's caus they know you always wear stuff like that

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2006, 12:56   #16
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
i think you misread what i said

i said recruitment is closed

however special acceptions are made for those who prance around in pink minidresses and the such, (round 18 winner, almeida planet name), i.e. i was incinuating(spelling?) that we are only recruiting TOP players, i think you didnt quite get it alch sorry to not have put it more simply for you
I didn't get it either
Unread 25 Dec 2006, 07:23   #17
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

I hate you all
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 14:31   #18
-Pathogen-

-Pathogen- is on a distinguished road

Hmm i dont like pink at ALL, guess ill just have to settle for having Mek
-Pathogen- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 19:22   #19
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Pathogen-
Hmm i dont like pink at ALL, guess ill just have to settle for having Mek
Hey howabout me? don't I get you too

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 19:54   #20
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd be grateful if Destiny members could stop spamming this thread. One post should be enough to express your love for Destiny.

Cheers, and good luck by the way.
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 20:06   #21
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

You should be grateful themast and the regular alliance recruitment spamcrew hasn't yet made it this far with their witty remarks and copypasted "GLs". Or the one-liners with ten line signatures attached. That's called expressing your love to seeing your own nick on the forums, sufficient enough.

Oh, yes, and, I suppose this all is to inform that recruitment does exist! And and, I just wanted to say, Good luck destiny, you'll be in a need to pull awfully lots of skilled peons if you wish to outrecruit CT. I suppose that's what it will come down to!
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 13:54   #22
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

A recruitment is closed thread ? Most people come here looking for recruitment is open :/
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 18:35   #23
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I'd be grateful if Destiny members could stop spamming this thread. One post should be enough to express your love for Destiny.

Cheers, and good luck by the way.
I'm sorry for that as this thread wasnt really needed.

Recruitment is closed anyways. Thanks for those putting trust in our Command.
Destiny is looking forward to play its first real round.

We wish all playing Alliances good luck for Round 20 - may the strongest Force win.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 20:26   #24
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Actually, Destiny was another bluff. There will be NO Destiny in R20.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 21:20   #25
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
Actually, Destiny was another bluff. There will be NO Destiny in R20.
Though I'd like to introduce to the universe my new alliance: Fate.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 23:21   #26
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Or better yet, Serendipity.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2007, 06:34   #27
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

gl Caj, and Destiny
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2007, 23:46   #28
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

good luck with destiny rd 20 caj and all destiny members

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2007, 18:43   #29
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
recruitment is CLOSED

apart from very special people who parade around in pink minidresses and the like ofc....
It makes me happy to see I'm being headhunted

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2007, 18:57   #30
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepless

quoted for truth...

Fleetcatch ftw
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2007, 18:59   #31
Caj
speed demon

Recruitment is two vouches