User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Dec 2006, 21:23   #101
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 20 Superpowers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
CT is full of too big ego's, they won't gel, and there will be a struggle for who wants control, i can see alot of spying, alot of backstabbing, and if they do end up being good, i can see alot of big headed twats on forums.....

So, Destiny i think are as good if not better than CT, but not a proven force, plus it will obviously take time for them to gel, get to know the right formulas etc.

NewDawn imo will win the round, theyve been close on many occasions, with imo the distinct lack of quality in PA these days, i think the established core of ND will win, aslong as their fruitcaked brained HC don't ruin it for the players that have tried on many occasions, only to be let down by their HC

Therefore: CT = Will disband within 2 round due to too many big ego's. Spy galore and big headed players wanting more than CT can offer them, also the ammount of egocentrical players in their i expect very little defence as many ppl will be 2 fleeting and keeping one home to run incase of FC.

Destiny - Good solid players, proven players, will take time for them to reach their best and for Destiny to find the right formula, therefore not this round, but look out for them.

NewDawn - Finally win a round, HC made a few bad decisions along the way, but they scraped over the line!

Top5 =

NewDawn
Destiny
FO
ToF
CT
your like the Mel Kiper Jr of PA
Unread 20 Dec 2006, 22:12   #102
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I've known Bashar for ages and i wouldnt say he is big headed, i dont know Zhil as well but id say he isn't that bad, Mazzelar? i have nfi! but i just see alot of big headed guys in CT, looks more like a BG
Do you just mean the HC?
Unread 20 Dec 2006, 23:52   #103
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
CT is full of too big ego's, they won't gel, and there will be a struggle for who wants control, i can see alot of spying, alot of backstabbing, and if they do end up being good, i can see alot of big headed twats on forums.....

So, Destiny i think are as good if not better than CT, but not a proven force, plus it will obviously take time for them to gel, get to know the right formulas etc.

NewDawn imo will win the round, theyve been close on many occasions, with imo the distinct lack of quality in PA these days, i think the established core of ND will win, aslong as their fruitcaked brained HC don't ruin it for the players that have tried on many occasions, only to be let down by their HC

Therefore: CT = Will disband within 2 round due to too many big ego's. Spy galore and big headed players wanting more than CT can offer them, also the ammount of egocentrical players in their i expect very little defence as many ppl will be 2 fleeting and keeping one home to run incase of FC.

Destiny - Good solid players, proven players, will take time for them to reach their best and for Destiny to find the right formula, therefore not this round, but look out for them.

NewDawn - Finally win a round, HC made a few bad decisions along the way, but they scraped over the line!

Top5 =

NewDawn
Destiny
FO
ToF
CT

Thank you for amusing me for the nite. Dont suppose your a member of Destiny by any chance? But anyway. CT is full of big egos? By that do you mean experienced HC staff, experienced officers and of course more importantly members that have bin in winning alliances before and know what it takes to win? To me thats an alliance full of skill and dedication, not big ego's. Destiny.. i cant comment on them as i havent heard anything about them at all. No advertisement on the forums other then in this thread. But your description about them amuses me, as to me CT is exactly the same.

Now.. the ND bit in your speech. I agree i would like to see ND win. Due to the fact they have played many rounds. They deserve it. They always fight hard, especially last round. And i dont care what anyone say, them joining the war against exi in the last 2 weeks was a turning point in the round. So i think i would love to see ND win this round. (round 20) But what anoys me is how you claim they can only win due no other 'quality' alliances left to fight them. This seems to be said through out this thread. Is there no sense of the word 'respect' these days? Last round they played brilliantly, and i think their HCs made great decisions. So please either get your facts right, or dont post about other alliances with crap intel.

I think CT will win, with ND Second. I would rather see ND win, but based on the quality that CT possess (and no im not sucking up, i just state what i see, and they have good players/command team) they will win the round.

Quote:
I've known Bashar for ages and i wouldnt say he is big headed, i dont know Zhil as well but id say he isn't that bad, Mazzelar? i have nfi! but i just see alot of big headed guys in CT, looks more like a BG
Are any of those above actually HC's btw? Or is this you again guessing at intel with no facts what so ever?

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 20 Dec 2006 at 23:58.
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2006, 23:55   #104
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
1up had more ego in jer alone than CT has altogether dude.
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 02:42   #105
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

lol some CT players coming on to flame?

Yes i think big ego'd HC ruin alliances, its happened b4 and i can see it happening again.

I wasn't around during 1ups reign of power, but afaik mazzellar, bashar and zhil were HC? correct me if im wrong!

What has my post done to say im Destiny, i haven't even said they will win the round, ive said ND will, so again, shhhhhhhhh

And most alliances have been disrespected on this thread because they deserve it, most alliances aren't half as good as they used to be, but people blame it on set up, the only superpower to have played since Jolt took over PA imo is eX, no other alliances deserves to be named it.

Most alliances these days aren't half as equipped, dedicated, professional or skill wise even close as the likes of Fury, ViruS, Legion or Xanadu etc are, and thats down to the fact there are very little people willing to put time and effort into it. Spies are everywhere, dated tools, and crappy propoganda and decisions. flame me if im wrong, but im not here to make friends so i really couldn't give two shits
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 02:48   #106
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ViruS. Lolling.
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 03:43   #107
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Yes i think big ego'd HC ruin alliances, its happened b4 and i can see it happening again.

I wasn't around during 1ups reign of power, but afaik mazzellar, bashar and zhil were HC? correct me if im wrong!

What has my post done to say im Destiny, i haven't even said they will win the round, ive said ND will, so again, shhhhhhhhh

And most alliances have been disrespected on this thread because they deserve it, most alliances aren't half as good as they used to be, but people blame it on set up, the only superpower to have played since Jolt took over PA imo is eX, no other alliances deserves to be named it.

Most alliances these days aren't half as equipped, dedicated, professional or skill wise even close as the likes of Fury, ViruS, Legion or Xanadu etc are, and thats down to the fact there are very little people willing to put time and effort into it. Spies are everywhere, dated tools, and crappy propoganda and decisions. flame me if im wrong, but im not here to make friends so i really couldn't give two shits
First of all, you know absolutely nothing about Conspiracy Theory, it's memberbase, it's HC, or it's intentions/goals. Only what you see on a gaming forum.

I have by far the biggest ego on the CT HC, and I'm mild in comparison to a lot of HC's in this gaming community, as for the rest of our HC, they are all knowledgable, analytical, and respectable players who have earned their positions in this alliance from their past performance. Not 1 of them can be described as an "egomaniac" or anything close.

We are certainly confident in the team we've put together, and with good reason. We have a team of proven winners, and we have built for not only round 20, but the future as well. It is our intention to play the highest quality of PA, to play winning PA, and to provide each of our members the tools and support to be successful.

Instead of spouting off like you actually know something about us and making a complete ass of yourself, maybe you could have asked, so you actually had some information from which you could base an informed opinion from.

Yes, we expect to do well, we expect to be successful... if we didn't, what would be the point?

You operate from the assumption that CT, it's members and Command staff, or anyone here has made a comparison to any of the "old school" power houses of PA. They have not. as for CT, we haven't launched a fleet. We haven't proven anything. We certainly don't expect any undeserved respect or accolades.

edit: spelling

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 21 Dec 2006 at 03:56.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 08:17   #108
.Disc.

Thats a great propoganda speech AnGrY, you almost made it believeable. I have more info on CT than you might think, i know most of its memberbase, and i also know its command structure. As far as i'm concerned this forum is in place so people can put fwd their opinions, therefore i'm free to give mho, and mho is that you've built an alliance around big headed people who imo play for their own win, therefore ur alliance will do very little defence wise, but as they say, offence is defence, not sure how long that motto will take you, but u could try it for a few weeks, so theres my view, i like the look of your BG, but never will u make it as a fullscale alliance to be able to win a round
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 08:25   #109
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thats a great propoganda speech AnGrY, you almost made it believeable. I have more info on CT than you might think, i know most of its memberbase, and i also know its command structure. As far as i'm concerned this forum is in place so people can put fwd their opinions, therefore i'm free to give mho, and mho is that you've built an alliance around big headed people who imo play for their own win, therefore ur alliance will do very little defence wise, but as they say, offence is defence, not sure how long that motto will take you, but u could try it for a few weeks, so theres my view, i like the look of your BG, but never will u make it as a fullscale alliance to be able to win a round
the round will pretty fast show who is good and who is not, unless the ally and merge system stay as it is, where its suicide to tag fully

for my side im happy to see new alliances are created and ppl cba to org all stuff after we lost some alliances last round.

from what i have seen CT have a nice command and Destiny have also pretty good memebers

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 08:40   #110
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
where are your facts? truth is, your posts are nothing but unsupported bullshit. You claim to have this extended knowledge of CT, yet you have nothing but ignorance to support your position, certainly no evidence or facts to support your opinions. You are however correct about one thing, this forum is in fact a stage for anyone to share their thoughts.... what your missing though is it is also a place where people like you confirm for us that the world is full of self important morons that know absolutely nothing about the topics they argue about, yet still insist on making themselves look like complete jackasses by arguing over that which they have no knowledge of.

CT will do fine, and we'll enjoy making pre round predictions like yours look like exactly what they are... nothing but hot air.

My only regret here is that I'll have wait to leave a neg rep on your profile, as this wasn't the first time you've made yourself look like a complete jackass on these forums.

As I've said before, we've made no claims of greatness, we've made no predictions, and we've not slammed any other alliance who intends on playing round 20... so give it a rest junior
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 09:06   #111
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:

First point. Im not even in any alliance. Im a retired player.

Yes they were 1up HC for the second point. But what does that have to do with CT? That was my question above. Please read and understand questions before answering them. This is about CT, not 1up.

I think your destiny becuase through out your post you claim how good they are compared to CT. You may say ND deserve the win etc, but then you insult them via claiming they can of course only win as no other alliances are here to appose them. Learn about respect please.

And as you wasnt here when 1up was at its best, dont know how you can claim ex was the only elite alliance. Again.. i sujest you get better intel before posting again?

I am a former Legion member. For people who know me, they know what influence i had in Legion. I agree we dont have the wars we used top have. But to me we still have alliances that are giving it their all for this game and giving everyone enjoyment. So again. I sujest you just keep quiet. I respect anyone whos welcome to an apionon, but at least make sense when you do speak.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 09:39   #112
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i do believe the ND of the upcoming round will be a totally different ND offensively.

*will add more to this when i get to to work as my lift is here :P

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 09:58   #113
.Disc.

angryduck, true the world is full of self important morons, but am i one of them? also you contradict yourself, u say that the forums are a place to voice your own opinion with one hand, and then with the other say that your going to negative post me for this thread! when all as i have done is merely stated my opinion, i think you need to re-evaluate what u say!

I've played since Round1 and have seen alliances such as CT with all the propoganda, talk etc with them fall at the first step, i hope that you and your alliance don't, as alot of time and effort goes into making an alliance worthwhile, for yourselves and for the pa community i hope that, but still, this is my opinion and ofcourse my opinion doesnt count, but im still entitled to say as i wish.

I said about 1up because some1 said in an earlier post that 1up was full of egocentrical people and they did brilliantly, and i was merely pointing out the people in the positions that count aren't egomaniacs at all.

and also angryduck, you actually think i care about the neg post rep? i couldn't care less, im entitled to my own opinion, i haven't slated any one specific person. Im merely trying to predict the round, which is what this thread is about, not an "i love you thread" with regards to CT.

CT has alot of good people in it, no denying that, Sleepless and Satyr are two awesome players without question, but all as i have said is "with all these big players how well are they going to gel, will be alot of ego's in there".

and as for arguing over something i have "nothing about", i haven't argued anything, ive simply said that judging by the members u have, it will be hard for them to gel, its u the one that arguing, ive just given my opinion.

I haven't also disrespected any alliance, ive just said that they aren't at the same level as old alliances, player wise and ability wise, which im sure you can all agree with that "fact".

So angry, i'll say it again, its my opinion, i don't care about negative post reps, i also don't care if im a jackass in your eyes or ne1 elses eyes, i say what i think, and if i get shot down for it, i dont give two shits, this game is about statistics and data, not about making lifelong friends, so it doesnt really effect my life too much. but im blabbering on now, this post is getting about how much of a jackass i am, when in truth its about predictions, so please tone it down stick your propoganda on your alliance recruitment thread cheers
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 10:01   #114
.Disc.

So i'm not as controversial

Top 5 =

ND
Destiny
FO
ToF
CT

They are all in those places due to my predicitions, i'll air them in PM to you if u wish, as i don't want another negative report for stating my own opinion, it seems CT is like the Saddam Hussein regime, you say one bad word, and the big dudes have a field day on your ass
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 10:05   #115
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

I could waste twenty minutes of my life carefully spelling out any number of semantic, logical and factual problems with that post, but I have a lovely idea as to how I could better spend that time.

As for next round, it's far too early for me to have significant enough knowledge of any alliance but my own to hazard a worthwhile guess.
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 10:23   #116
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm not CT HC. I do have a nice EvE battleship though.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 10:38   #117
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
angryduck, true the world is full of self important morons, but am i one of them? also you contradict yourself, u say that the forums are a place to voice your own opinion with one hand, and then with the other say that your going to negative post me for this thread! when all as i have done is merely stated my opinion, i think you need to re-evaluate what u say!

I've played since Round1 and have seen alliances such as CT with all the propoganda, talk etc with them fall at the first step, i hope that you and your alliance don't, as alot of time and effort goes into making an alliance worthwhile, for yourselves and for the pa community i hope that, but still, this is my opinion and ofcourse my opinion doesnt count, but im still entitled to say as i wish.

I said about 1up because some1 said in an earlier post that 1up was full of egocentrical people and they did brilliantly, and i was merely pointing out the people in the positions that count aren't egomaniacs at all.

and also angryduck, you actually think i care about the neg post rep? i couldn't care less, im entitled to my own opinion, i haven't slated any one specific person. Im merely trying to predict the round, which is what this thread is about, not an "i love you thread" with regards to CT.

CT has alot of good people in it, no denying that, Sleepless and Satyr are two awesome players without question, but all as i have said is "with all these big players how well are they going to gel, will be alot of ego's in there".

and as for arguing over something i have "nothing about", i haven't argued anything, ive simply said that judging by the members u have, it will be hard for them to gel, its u the one that arguing, ive just given my opinion.

I haven't also disrespected any alliance, ive just said that they aren't at the same level as old alliances, player wise and ability wise, which im sure you can all agree with that "fact".

So angry, i'll say it again, its my opinion, i don't care about negative post reps, i also don't care if im a jackass in your eyes or ne1 elses eyes, i say what i think, and if i get shot down for it, i dont give two shits, this game is about statistics and data, not about making lifelong friends, so it doesnt really effect my life too much. but im blabbering on now, this post is getting about how much of a jackass i am, when in truth its about predictions, so please tone it down stick your propoganda on your alliance recruitment thread cheers
disc may have come across as an idiot in previous posts but this is a very good one

but really, virus??
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 12:10   #118
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

This is slightly unfair on the HC of ND.

Many a time it's been the member base of ND who've let down the HC. Perhaps it was the HC's fault for taking risks, but ND's memberbase has always been wildly unpredictable; sometimes they'd dig in and take on anything, and sometimes they'd suicide fleets and fall apart like nobody's business (not true of all members, obviously)

It makes deciding what to do politically a bit of a bugger.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 12:22   #119
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Tbh i can see Ducks ego from my house....

And yeah completely agree with Gates statements. When i BC'd in ND sometimes we'd chuck out 80 odd fleets, other nights 40. Just depends what day of the week it was really and how hungover/drunk people were.
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 12:51   #120
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Tbh, I don't see ND ever winning a round (no disrespect meant)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 13:34   #121
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Tbh, I don't see ND ever winning a round (no disrespect meant)
lol, Charming

ND have done well several times so why cant they win?

they obviously have some potential for winning. a little harsh there Veedeejem

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 14:52   #122
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
yeah who the hell is this mazzelaar dude, sounds like a total loser to me

Quote:
AnGrY
Wow, reversing the capitalisation of aNgRyDuCk's name? That's so 2001
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 16:17   #123
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

possible winners are:

Newdawn
Conspiracy Theory
Furious Omen

Newdawn - maybe exactly the right time for them to climb the throne.

Conspiracy Theory - 1up/LCH, skilled players, will deffo play for the win

Furious Omen - guess they are rebuilding atm, but still sth to look out for.

Top5 Prediction:

Newdawn
Conspiracy
Furious Omen
VisioN
ToF

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 18:11   #124
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
possible winners are:

Newdawn
Conspiracy Theory
Furious Omen

Newdawn - maybe exactly the right time for them to climb the throne.

Conspiracy Theory - 1up/LCH, skilled players, will deffo play for the win

Furious Omen - guess they are rebuilding atm, but still sth to look out for.

Top5 Prediction:

Newdawn
Conspiracy
Furious Omen
VisioN
ToF
You forgot the alliance you're HCing! Don't tell me Destiny doens't have any plans
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 18:32   #125
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
You forgot the alliance you're HCing! Don't tell me Destiny doens't have any plans
ah well... we will sleep the first half of the round and will come from behind
and yeh indeed. we got plans R20 Stoom

@horn: about the "rebuilding FO" - ofc they merged etc. and it even got to my ears but as I said it was just my personal guess after what happened to them last round. Their "plan" which utterly failed.

Community Leader

Last edited by Illuvatar; 21 Dec 2006 at 18:40.
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 18:37   #126
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ah well. we will sleep the first half of the round and will come from behind
Just the way you like it

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 18:39   #127
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
lol, Charming

ND have done well several times so why cant they win?

they obviously have some potential for winning. a little harsh there Veedeejem
They have potential yes, but I can't see ND getting higher up than 2nd (as i said no disrespect meant to ND)
ND is a good alliance with good players, but they play too casual for actually winning a round, there will always be another alliance that wants to win more and has more hardcore members...

Unread 21 Dec 2006, 18:50   #128
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

I love how after 20 rounds of the winning alliance staying quiet on AD (possibly except r11 1up) everyone is overlooking Destiny

And of course, eXilition

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 19:17   #129
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
I love how after 20 rounds of the winning alliance staying quiet on AD (possibly except r11 1up) everyone is overlooking Destiny

And of course, eXilition
seriouSly, Destiny aint playing to win, just to do well, T10 maybe, they only got like 10 decent players, and about 20 newb players, apparantly they dont have scanners as well, really unorganised, so we can forget about them

Unread 21 Dec 2006, 19:25   #130
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
seriouSly, Destiny aint playing to win, just to do well, T10 maybe, they only got like 10 decent players, and about 20 newb players, apparantly they dont have scanners as well, really unorganised, so we can forget about them
we started with 10 little lemmings, recruited another 20 easty bunnehs and Santa Clause just applied.

Community Leader
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 21:19   #131
Muppet
Slightly tipsy

Muppet is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
we started with 10 little lemmings, recruited another 20 easty bunnehs and Santa Clause just applied.
Recruiting Santa Clause won't help much though, as he'll be inactive already by the time next round begins...
Or is he around just to help out pre-round?
Brining all your members a big supply of fresh coffee, new (LOUD) alarm clocks and whatever else is needed for a potential hardcore PA player. After all he do travel a lot so guess he'll be able to drop by all your members in good time before Christmas.
Or maybe the Easter bunny prefer carrots over coffee? Not sure what lemmings prefer, but I'm damn sure lemmings on a caffeine trip are scary...

Anyways... Anyone that around (you perhaps?) that can inform this uninformed twat (that would be me obviously) who the good people of Destiny are? Since I'm absolutely clueless as to who is going to be running that alliance. Would be nice to know a little bit more than just the name of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
let us know how their HC support burmese militia and have a history of depraved tyranny, scalping their foes and raping children.
Uh oh... If you're not nice you won't get any gifts this christmas!!!!
The thought of Santa teaming up with such a bunch is quite disturbing....
Unread 22 Dec 2006, 01:08   #132
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyr
Destiny will win.
CT will win
And you'r mama! ;p
/me snuggles Satyr
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2006, 03:01   #133
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
Just like 1up weren't playing properly r12/17 or eX r19, right? ;p

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2006, 03:16   #134
Scream
Drunken Penguin

Scream is an unknown quantity at this point

Tbh its quite funny how everyone (or atleast some) claim that CT or Destiny would win even thought they havent dun much. Only thing they did is making a recruitment thread or whatever, yes maybe the public channel looks nice or some members u know but an ally is more not just the name or their HC Team the members make the most impact. So lets better wait for the round till a winner is known... yes this is just prediction but its a bit stupid to put CT and Destiny that high as some rounds has proven, everything is open now that eXi and 1up aint playing and angels/omen is doing whatever rest is recovering or however its called! I think this round will get very interesting with new allys and old that r recovering...
My fair bit...

Proud to have been:
WolfPack
LCH[]
InSomnia
Destiny

and now hunting in NewDawn
Scream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2006, 11:04   #135
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

who are destiny?

:edit: just read there announcement etc
Unread 22 Dec 2006, 11:28   #136
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
yeah who the hell is this mazzelaar dude, sounds like a total loser to me
Right on, he's a complete twat.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2006, 13:05   #137
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

it's okay ct/destiny member guys, i have full confidence in both of you to be useless! but that doesn't mean you aren't a strong contendor to win with the competition as it is
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2006, 14:23   #138
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
it's okay ct/destiny member guys, i have full confidence in both of you to be useless! but that doesn't mean you aren't a strong contendor to win with the competition as it is
all hail jerome.

Community Leader
Unread 23 Dec 2006, 17:30   #139
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

You've all forgotten the most obvious winner alliance from the predictions. Oh, some may have mentioned it!

And why did Antigone *not* mention Destiny on his lists? The truth shall be unveiled slowly, as Disc's Destiny membership.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2006, 17:38   #140
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
You've all forgotten the most obvious winner alliance from the predictions. Oh, some may have mentioned it!

And why did Antigone *not* mention Destiny on his lists? The truth shall be unveiled slowly, as Disc's Destiny membership.
use your eyes, read

Unread 23 Dec 2006, 17:45   #141
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Quote:

Who or what is Ascendancy?

I didnt mention Destiny because I dont wanna have my ally on my own prediction list *surprise-surprise*

anyways, It will be an interesting Round..no Superpowers as topic says imho but 4-5 Alliances which are capable to take the lead. Politics will be interesting to watch aswell, so good luck everyone - really looking forward to next round. May the strongest Force win.

Community Leader
Unread 23 Dec 2006, 17:48   #142
teqh
@ Gamer

teqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura about

Even tho Destiny and CT will be good additions to next rounds politics, i still think ND or FO will take it home.

No doubt there`s many good players on each side, but building teamspirit takes more than 2-3 weeks preround. But it will be fun to see how it all turns out.

R2 [TE] [Legion] R4 [CELL] R5 [Elysium] R6 [Elysium] R7 [RaH]

R68: Faceless - Rank 6
R65: Norsemen - Rank 3
R60: Ultores - Rank 14
R58: Solo planet - Rank 35 (xp)
R56: Vikings - Rank 14
R54: Vikings - Rank 5
teqh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2006, 19:46   #143
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
how the hell can u even name Virus next to those alliances?
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2006, 19:53   #144
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Were you ever in virus. Sure we werent as high profile as other alliances but we did more than what most give us credit for.
Unread 25 Dec 2006, 20:06   #145
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
Were you ever in virus. Sure we werent as high profile as other alliances but we did more than what most give us credit for.
nope but i played with all of the others and fought Virus a number of times
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2006, 20:45   #146
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Who or what is Ascendancy?
Superiority or decisive advantage; domination
Unread 26 Dec 2006, 02:05   #147
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I'd coolly rule out ND. Angryduck's leave alone must have some effect, let alone the people he probably took with him. Conspiracy theory is probably strong, with perhaps the cream of LCH, ND, and a good share of the old 1up heritage. Destiny works on a spiced up Insomnia basis, and has something solid to build on there. There are some brilliant military workhorses there, and the hard work of these could prove an invaluable asset. (F)Omen has some piece-picking and gluing up to go through, and a lot depends on the will of a few key individuals. How the two parts will mold, and will they find staff and leaders to run the mill in, and how the staff will hold for eight weeks.

I'd see CT and Destiny off strong, with neither really having an "edge" over each other. If (F)Omen plunge in to the round, they, along with Vision, will proove valuable allies in the run. Without a clear winner candidate (on the level of eXilition or 1up), the award will probably go to the one that proves with not only military cunning but also superior political ploy.

And obviously, where the remains of eXilition and such head to, will definately play a role too. Anyone clinging a large share of them and being able to integrate them into the structure will gain an obvious edge.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2006, 04:07   #148
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

A rather well informed and well thought through perspective if ever there was one. What are you doing breaking AD tradition?!
Unread 26 Dec 2006, 13:28   #149
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'd coolly rule out ND. Angryduck's leave alone must have some effect, let alone the people he probably took with him. Conspiracy theory is probably strong, with perhaps the cream of LCH, ND, and a good share of the old 1up heritage. Destiny works on a spiced up Insomnia basis, and has something solid to build on there. There are some brilliant military workhorses there, and the hard work of these could prove an invaluable asset.
My view is CT should win on sheer pulling power, in the sense of people they can attract to the alliance that will be a group that should get them to win (which is why they'll win, rather than doing anything particularly good). Destiny will have to be quite smart to beat them if they are a 'spiced up insomnia' as insomnia's track record is well, patchy. ND will probably be less influential, but might play better as a result.

As jerome pretty much intimated, this round will be between two alliances who are probably quite cack but they are the contenders none the less.
Unread 26 Dec 2006, 15:16   #150
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

The question will always be whom will gather most support for their cause from the other alliances. And tbh, after reading this thread neither have "impressesed" me to care for or to be apart of something theese two alliances will be involved with.