User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 4 Sep 2006, 12:36   #51
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Top 100 players

for the love of god

I DIDN'T EVEN ATTACK FOR THE LAST 3 WEEKS!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 12:52   #52
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeah yeah
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 13:16   #53
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
..Nice to see you know so much about somebody who doesnt even know you exist.
Would you say that about the Queen?

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 13:25   #54
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
..Nice to see you know so much about somebody who doesnt even know you exist.
I know about Saddam Hussein and I don't think he knows I exist.

What's your point dude
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 13:49   #55
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

If Killmark ended top10, how did Malos fare?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 15:29   #56
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This is a shocking failure of Planetarion Multihunters if ever I saw one.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:40   #57
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

KM deserved his ranking as far as I know. (As I got NO evidence of him cheating...)
The only top 10 without a pnap / eXi ?
He was online 24/7, and tbh, posters claiming he cheated without any evidence to back it up..should get a warning / be banned just as those who accused eXi of cheating without backing it up.

rules are rules?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 23:44   #58
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
KM deserved his ranking as far as I know. (As I got NO evidence of him cheating...)
The only top 10 without a pnap / eXi ?
He was online 24/7, and tbh, posters claiming he cheated without any evidence to back it up..should get a warning / be banned just as those who accused eXi of cheating without backing it up.

rules are rules?
Yeah. Totally agree, Killmark did an excellent this round. So anyone accusing him of cheating (Hi Night-Sky, I saw you whine about it in the HC channel) should really give him a break and come up with the evidence or shut up.
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 00:05   #59
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Yeah. Totally agree, Killmark did an excellent this round. So anyone accusing him of cheating (Hi Night-Sky, I saw you whine about it in the HC channel) should really give him a break and come up with the evidence or shut up.
Hehe, evidence? The stupid monkey should be banned on sight. He is a notorious cheater and bot abuser who takes pride in cheating and getting away with it.

Last edited by Treveler; 5 Sep 2006 at 00:42.
Treveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 00:44   #60
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I was a notorious cheater r1-2.

Had 5-6 accounts. pword shared with my brother and farmed the planets I got in bad galaxies.

MOST have cheated some time in their pa career. Lets ban them all on sight..and there will be forest and 1-2 others playing

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 04:44   #61
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I know about Saddam Hussein and I don't think he knows I exist.

What's your point dude
Killmark isnt the Queen, Sadam Hussain or any other international icon, this community is pretty close. so i think that would be a pretty inaccurate comparisson wouldnt you say?
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 05:58   #62
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Don't f*ck up my thread with cheating accusations.
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 09:27   #63
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Had 5-6 accounts. pword shared with my brother and farmed the planets I got in bad galaxies.

MOST have cheated some time in their pa career. Lets ban them all on sight..and there will be forest and 1-2 others playing
True.

I've cheated in the past, I don't care about admitting to it. I know that most PA players have.

The problem Wish, is that KM was caught. Repeatedly. He also cheated on a large scale - it wasn't just getting his mate to login for him once or twice when he couldn't get to a computer. That's why he's famous for being a notorious cheater.
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 10:01   #64
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

pity this thread has gone so far off topic, anyway....

KM's new timezone helps him be on at peak times and tbh, without evidence people shouldnt be making accusations.

he was away from PA for a long time, people should get off their high horses.

whether your cheat on a big scale or on a small one, its still against the rules so admitting to cheating then saying 'its not as bad as what he did though' is totally contradictory, its all against the rules.

KM didnt get closed this round, clearly, so people need to get over themselves and accept the fact.

hopefully thread can get back on track, well done to all in the t10, and any1 else who achieved what they set out to

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 11:24   #65
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
He was online 24/7
Are you trying to be ironic here?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 14:51   #66
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Are you trying to be ironic here?
24/7 is an expression of being V active. Every night he was on to DC. Every time I checked the channel he was dcing or online.

Quote:
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 14:53   #67
Wishmaster
LDK

And to the eXi neg repping me and saying they were not allowed to attack KM. thats weird, as he attacked eXi ALOT. And I saw incs on him from Exi, after KM sent SK on several occations

Quote:
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 16:27   #68
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
The problem Wish, is that KM was caught. Repeatedly. He also cheated on a large scale - it wasn't just getting his mate to login for him once or twice when he couldn't get to a computer. That's why he's famous for being a notorious cheater.
If I remember correctly, Zeus permanently banned him from Planetarion - delete on sight, no longer welcome, etc.
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 16:54   #69
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And to the eXi neg repping me and saying they were not allowed to attack KM. thats weird, as he attacked eXi ALOT. And I saw incs on him from Exi, after KM sent SK on several occations
If by ALOT you mean 9 reported inc from him all round (including 2 on the last day) then sure he was very hostile.... o_O

I was ordered to recall from him on two seperate occasions, so yeah ill agree with the rep and say attacking him wasnt allowed tho there was no offical pnap.
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 17:31   #70
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Don't even get me started.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 17:46   #71
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Haha KM top 10! Jesus what has the multihunters been up to? Long walks on the beach? A monkey with a drum could have caught KM with one of his 20-multi accounts. Ohh wait a minute he's clean now right?
Well, they caught Elviz this round, and he must have been hiding his farming pretty well as he's been doing it for a long time now, so I'd say that the MH did a fair job this round
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 17:52   #72
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Our policy was to attack hostiles, and not attack non-hostiles (except galaxy raids). Anyway congrats to the top 100, and I definantly deserve to be there! (under top 100 alliance players :-P)

GJ to all!

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 18:19   #73
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

talk about informal pnap
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 21:45   #74
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
If I remember correctly, Zeus permanently banned him from Planetarion - delete on sight, no longer welcome, etc.
Yet he is now allowed to play, so same rules should apply to him as all other paying costumers?

And yes, the forums is a part of the game.

Quote:
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 21:46   #75
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
If by ALOT you mean 9 reported inc from him all round (including 2 on the last day) then sure he was very hostile.... o_O

I was ordered to recall from him on two seperate occasions, so yeah ill agree with the rep and say attacking him wasnt allowed tho there was no offical pnap.
I was mr. inactive this round, so I dont know tbh. I just saw him attacking eXi and someone told him to stop attacking eXi with SK

Quote:
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 21:48   #76
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Mr Inactive??? shock horror!!! ;D

Im surprised you were even on long enough to witness that conversation :P
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 21:50   #77
Wishmaster
LDK

I guess many others will shocked also.

Dont tell them

Quote:
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 22:44   #78
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

well about KM...
all i can say is...
... thanks dude for saveing hoards of roids for both me, and Omen.
everyone in Omen bows down humbly to greatness that is Killmark's DCing.

he probably is the only DC who has enough balls to tackle 25+ defcalls... and his position is well deserved

----------------------------------

More to the topic:
Almi: ure an excellent example of walking cathaar greatness ! <3 forevah.

----------------------------------

Dont start me on trolling please i am trying to be positive here !
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 23:00   #79
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yet he is now allowed to play, so same rules should apply to him as all other paying costumers?

And yes, the forums is a part of the game.
That's a decision for the current PA Team. The only point that I wish to make is that Zeus and the other creators would now be rolling in their proverbial graves.
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 23:24   #80
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

While I'm not going to intervene, as no one has actually accused anyone of anything this round, as Nadar put it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Don't f*ck up my thread with cheating accusations.
Essentially if you play a round, do not get closed/deleted etc., objectively you are not a cheat regardless of what you have done. The closest you can ever get if someone isn't closed is "I think X was cheating but he wasn't closed by the MH so I don't really have a leg to stand on", which is pretty much a waste of hard disk space unless you want to chuck up stacks of evidence on this forum, which you are welcome to do if it is all linked and nice and tidy. Chika recently referred to this with reference to elviz's round 12 activity - while he didn't divulge much on here, I had an interesting conversation in pm with him, which could probably never see the light of day on here.

As for Killmark, feel free to discuss his or any other player's track record, they are there for all to see. As for whether he should play at all, I am ambivalent, like Wishmaster said many players have cheated previously. Admittedly I think Killmark would go a lot further than most old skool players, whether he still does it now would be very much open to question.

Even so, Killmark is a touch offtopic.
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 05:58   #81
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
he probably is the only DC who has enough balls to tackle 25+ defcalls... and his position is well deserved
I know quite a few people capable of that, and more.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 11:04   #82
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA

-NitinA
hehe agreed. there are quite a few outside..

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 15:08   #83
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA

-NitinA
Maybe he ment the only DC within Omen that had the balls to tackle 25+ calls :P
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 15:50   #84
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I think there was a few people in the DC team who were quite capable of handling 25+ calls. I did them quite often. Also handled a few of the Subh/eXil FC's etc. Thing is, Killmark tend to be the only dc around when the heavy incs times was. And for that he did an excellent job.

Any dc can handle 25+ calls, its just call for ships, and hope someone offers
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 16:02   #85
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think there was a few people in the DC team who were quite capable of handling 25+ calls. I did them quite often. Also handled a few of the Subh/eXil FC's etc. Thing is, Killmark tend to be the only dc around when the heavy incs times was. And for that he did an excellent job.

Any dc can handle 25+ calls, its just call for ships, and hope someone offers
I can't.
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 16:03   #86
Wishmaster
LDK

Killmark was a great asset which did alot of def calls. Many others did great jobs also. like u kargool

Quote:
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 19:41   #87
Kill
Banned

Kill is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Met the queen twice.

Omen Incorporated CEO

Heresy CEO [=H=]
"Born of Heresy"

<milkey> its four am ..
<milkey> youre freaking crazy
<Killmark> 4.20
<Killmark>
<milkey> dont matter
<Killmark> i need roidies!
Kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 20:24   #88
-=Chronic=-
ASBO

-=Chronic=- is infamous around these parts

as said earlier i think the scores of top100 were quite low tbh.

-= FCB =-
-=Chronic=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 21:29   #89
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

started reading until i saw cheating accusations

Caj says:::

1) WELL DONE ALMI
2) special well done to top ten planets NOT pnap or exilition, specifically Killmark. He played an excellent round, those flying out cheatin accusations, 2 words for u: "get bent"

Colt: ty ..:P
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 15:14   #90
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Any * dc can handle 25+ calls, its just call for ships, and hope someone offers
*Skilled
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote