User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Aug 2006, 15:27   #51
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: How about...

just wanted to make sure i had the right dude:> think we were same gal r9.5
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 15:32   #52
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts

I remember arguing with you a lot in Fang. But i was like 16, young and immature...
________
Vaporizers Articles

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 13 Sep 2011 at 07:05.
TouRiQueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 16:05   #53
Bee

Bee is an unknown quantity at this point

pffft dont worry. Alki is always 16

anyway Mek. Exi, wtf?
anyway anti, Exi wtf?
anyway ziw, Exi, wtf?

wtf guys? im shocked. think ill retire for good now..
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 17:27   #54
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee

anyway Mek. Exi, wtf?
anyway anti, Exi wtf?
anyway ziw, Exi, wtf?

bee my old lad. you better get your ass moving to pa again, or I will come over to hunt and bite you in norway

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 17:40   #55
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee

anyway Mek. Exi, wtf?
anyway anti, Exi wtf?
anyway ziw, Exi, wtf?

Dude, I was eXi r15 too? :/
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 18:10   #56
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

bee your still around sup hombre
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 21:30   #57
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

http://parser.visionhq.org/index.php...e30002b3e9a9be

Shows Ska landing solo on a planet in 7:5. It seems quite a few in 1up have taken a dislike to this galaxy for supposed fence sitting. Goes to show that they aren't invincible after all! I picked this one out of quite a few available as it shows what for me is a classic zik attack. Dropping your opponents value nicely whilst maintaining your own (albeit in different class ships) and coming away with the roids.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 01:10   #58
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles

Shows Ska landing solo on a planet in 7:5. It seems quite a few in 1up have taken a dislike to this galaxy for supposed fence sitting. Goes to show that they aren't invincible after all! I picked this one out of quite a few available as it shows what for me is a classic zik attack. Dropping your opponents value nicely whilst maintaining your own (albeit in different class ships) and coming away with the roids.
Maybe if they weren't blowing the other gals out buy so much score this would have been shocking.
This attack means nothing (nor do any of the LATE attacks) in the outcome of the universe.

Thanks for sharing though.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 09:25   #59
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice intel Achilles :P, thats actually an eXilition player landing solo on him, not ska. I do agree thats a nice attack tho
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 10:19   #60
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Me JBG and Benneh were doing that weeks ago dude
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 11:14   #61
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Nice intel Achilles :P, thats actually an eXilition player landing solo on him, not ska. I do agree thats a nice attack tho
No "intel", I think I must have messed up reading my news scans somewhere along the line

That was Xcel landing ofc. I blame you eX guys for mixing it up too much. One day you're doing fleetcatches for him, the next you're buggering his fleet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Me JBG and Benneh were doing that weeks ago dude
You guys have always been at the vanguard of the interweb. I expected no different on this occasion. I accept your point that it was cooler when you did it though.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 11:35   #62
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No "intel", I think I must have messed up reading my news scans somewhere along the line

That was Xcel landing ofc. I blame you eX guys for mixing it up too much. One day you're doing fleetcatches for him, the next you're buggering his fleet...
Achilles please stop being silly.

We didn't do a fleetcatch FOR him. You know very well we would have done that fleecatch even if he was attacking your sexy planet.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 12:20   #63
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Achilles please stop being silly.
he got arguments and one mistake wont make him look silly compared to others.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:10   #64
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
he got arguments and one mistake wont make him look silly compared to others.
Not entirely sure what ur talkinga bout.

I was pointing out Achilles was beiing silly cause he was insinuating that eX helped the planet in question then roided him and stole his fleet when he knows this isnt true.

The fact is we would have fleet caught u Anti NO MATTER WHO you attacked.

Hope this clears up why i said Achilles was silly.