User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 3 Jun 2006, 23:18   #1
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Looks like I'm off for a bit o/

After a lot of deliberation, I've decided that this will be my last round for the foreseeable future.

I got sick of responsibilities to a game, and so I've decided to enjoy my Summer instead. I had such a great time with my recent lake district holiday with the gf, and no PA worries, and I've decided that's the sort of thing I'd rather do! The last 2 rounds, NDers will testify to my declining activity, but even this has proved too much and I've just lost interest in PA.

Anyway, I'd just like to thank everyone I've been in a gal with, everyone who's been in ND over the last 8 rounds and not been shit, everyone else I've got to know from other alliances, and everyone who offered me a place in their alliance next round whilst I was deciding what to do. It's all really appreciated, you guys are what makes the game fun!

You should all see me around on IRC, and hopefully I will remember to deliver my pre-packaged form of love to you each individually as a sign of my thanks.

Good bye PA!

PS. I don't even know you jerome`, but that last piece of rep did give me a reason to live. Much love <3
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2006, 23:21   #2
bobthe

bobthe is infamous around these parts
Re: Looks like I'm off for a bit o/

Sorry to see you go Gate! It was great playing with you. Hope you will be back after summer is over! After all, winter is teh suck :P
bobthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2006, 23:21   #3
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Another active player gone :/
I'l miss trying to fleetcatch you mate
A sad day for pa to lose such a dedicated player, will miss you around Gate :/
Take care and gl in rl
I'l take it we'l speak on irc anyhow, best of luck
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2006, 23:26   #4
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

where's my personal mention damnit

anyway, u'll be back someday, know we'll be waiting for you :P
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2006, 23:43   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You can probably blame me for this
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 00:02   #6
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

omgawd gate no! You'll be back! In any case its been good playin with ya, even if you were inactive:P!:crymeariver:

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 00:04   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Top player.
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 01:18   #8
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Bye Gate <3
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 06:54   #9
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

omg gate goodbye

Wages (8:1:6) No Subject Specified Sun, 4 Jun 05:49
Morning caj .o/

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=191148

Back to bed
<3

------------------------------------
bad gate hiting me again!

--

yay your cr guna land this time

been fun banter with you this round , good luck :P
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 07:00   #10
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

<3 gate!

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 07:32   #11
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Lots of love to teh Gatey. Now ive posted and said i love you can i go back to bed?

P.S. Btw your being a school boy biatch by leaving and you suck!
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 07:50   #12
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Ur not hardcore man
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 08:31   #13
Robsch

Robsch is on a distinguished road

I happily can tell, you won the main price in our raffle: a life of your own

PS: you´ll be back
Robsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 08:42   #14
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Nooooo Not You Gate

<3

all i can say is:

r13 - 15:6 - FTW

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 10:06   #15
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

/me fluffles Gate

sad to see you go now too; hope u'll be back someday and don't let your gf control your life ^^
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 10:58   #16
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

omg lots of respect gate
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 15:18   #17
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

:'(

Sad to see you go Gate, was fun playing with you in ND. WHo will be our ND liason now? Doubt h3ll is willing to do that. Anyways, enjoy RL and drop by on IRC every now and then!
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 16:15   #18
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

sad to see u go Gate

But i'd like to say thanks a bunch. Firstly for giving me advice when i was running my own alliance a few rounds back secondly for helping me out last round when i was in ur gal. You helped me learn the game a lot and showed me that you can play to a high standard even with prelaunching every att fleet and only defending when ur around.

sad to see you go had a great time with u and the guys in my gal last round. Best of luck to you m8

Sebos
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 21:40   #19
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

you'll come running back once you dump your bird
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 23:23   #20
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

<3 Gate.

Glad i got to know you this last few rounds. Youll be back tho

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 23:38   #21
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

THIS IS INSUFFICIENT SOLDIER! GET YOUR SORRY (but oh so lubly) tush back where you belong etc.

Better come harrass me on irc frequently

if you don't, I'll cry
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 06:15   #22
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

I can only say: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 17:32   #23
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

You say this every round ¬_¬
Anyway, go and enjoy the nice weather and have fun. You should also come on MSN more often as I go on IRC once a month or so :P
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 11:47   #24
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

cya m8
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 12:26   #25
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy your summer mate, hope the exams go well!
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 12:56   #26
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Congrats \o/
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2006, 12:54   #27
pdmaster

pdmaster is an unknown quantity at this point

noooo not you !!! I wanted you in my bp !!
pdmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 08:55   #28
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Farewell Gate

Thankyou for all your help and contributions in Strategy, suggestions and the like, including the ship stats (which were exceptional imo ).

Enjoy your holidays, and the time with your Significant Other . Drop by every now and again! .

Cheers mate.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 17:24   #29
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

A great player and person.

cya around. Respect.

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 23:14   #30
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

you took the wrong meaning toyour life duder, albeit it's still probably the right one. enjoy yourself, good on you for not being shit
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 10:17   #31
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

laters gate <3
Unread 4 Jul 2006, 01:37   #32
JaJames
Your-Local-Dealer

JaJames can only hope to improve

Goodbye Gate..
<De-Syn> you got a problem with my being a cum guzzling fag?

<Pure|fs> clearly JJ being a gh3y wank ****e

i've been here since round 1.. ooo i feel old :/
JaJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 19:19   #33
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

take it easy whilst ur free buddy. lookin forward to playin together again in the future!

<3

p.s. dont change ya mob number, ill b bugging :P
M0shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 20:40   #34
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

was a pleasure to learn some stuff from you the last round

have fun in rl...you deserve it!

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 23:18   #35
SoulStripper
Bootches be trippin

SoulStripper is an unknown quantity at this point

It was a pleasure playing with u Gate, i hope to see you soon in the future =)
R14: FCrew -> BC
R15: FCrew -> HC
R16: FCrew -> HC
R17: NewDawn -> Member | Support Team
R18: NewDawn -> Member | Support Team
R19 - R22: ~~ resigned ~~
R:23: xVx -> DC

Name: Soulstrippers
Current Employer: Unknown
Position: Experiment
SoulStripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 14:33   #36
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Enjoy your time off mate

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote