User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 13 May 2006, 21:42   #51
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: World Cup [Not Football]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
~10 people "reminded" me - I'll admit you were one of them, but someone on MSN said "well done for taking my suggestion up" today as well, and I know there are others.
I have done nothing (or almost nothing) but rant about the worldcup for the last 3yrs! Don't even start to pretend that anyone else is that sad and obsessed with it.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2006, 21:43   #52
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

So you're going to get the old crew back to win this one, then?

(and I haven't been in #excessum much more than on and off)
(and you spend more time watching everyone talk about you dancing/"the phone incident" than you talk about the world cup. Check your logs :P)
Unread 13 May 2006, 21:47   #53
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:
rest of world (i.e. canada and australia?) or something. That makes the groups more fair.
Would having Canada and Australia, 2 countries with massivly different time zones give them an advantage during the european and USA night period, even if the game is 24 hours speed? Don't know though...
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2006, 21:52   #54
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
So you're going to get the old crew back to win this one, then?

(and I haven't been in #excessum much more than on and off)
(and you spend more time watching everyone talk about you dancing/"the phone incident" than you talk about the world cup. Check your logs :P)
You used to be in all the time JUST ADMIT I AM THE REASON THE WC IS HAPPENING!!!!!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL.

and I'll be trying to persuade cheek to host several geeks round at his pad for it. Somehow doubt we'll get imarbles/djcomplex/sicko playing though. Or serra. Or JC if he played in it hmmm. No he didn't. To be censoringly honest, I'll end up begging people on IRC to plonk me in a galaxy
Unread 13 May 2006, 21:53   #55
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Well, I don't know.
It's certainly an odd pairing, but they're the majority of the world not included in the USA / UK / Scandanivian / rest of europe setup, which are about equal. This would be (in theory) one of the smaller groups - though i'm sure groups of e.g. brazillians would like to play. The timezone difference might offset it nicely, actually.
Unread 13 May 2006, 21:55   #56
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
Or JC if he played in it hmmm.
I did .
Unread 13 May 2006, 21:56   #57
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
You used to be in all the time JUST ADMIT I AM THE REASON THE WC IS HAPPENING!!!!!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL.

and I'll be trying to persuade cheek to host several geeks round at his pad for it. Somehow doubt we'll get imarbles/djcomplex/sicko playing though. Or serra. Or JC if he played in it hmmm. No he didn't. To be censoringly honest, I'll end up begging people on IRC to plonk me in a galaxy
Cheek will want to play, I'm sure. Serra and Glory might well. JC would probably be happy to substitute. We should have recruiting pages.
Unread 13 May 2006, 21:57   #58
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Serra and Glory might well.
Laughing on the internet .
Unread 13 May 2006, 22:10   #59
newt
Banned

Quote:
Cheek will want to play, I'm sure. Serra and Glory might well. JC would probably be happy to substitute. We should have recruiting pages.
Glory?!?!

And yeh, don't worry I'll be spending the next month trying to persuade JC to dump his gf so he can play with us. It won't be easy, but should be doable.
Unread 13 May 2006, 22:28   #60
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

This thread moves further away from the original topic every time I look at it

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2006, 22:29   #61
Appocomaster
PA Team

We're discussing teams for the final. How much more relevant can it be?!?
Unread 13 May 2006, 22:29   #62
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Hmmmmmm, I really can´t decide......

Team-Penis or Team-Beer

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2006, 22:30   #63
Appocomaster
PA Team

In terms of dates, surely keeping in time with the real WC (or the fake one, rather), we should do qualifying groups in June? Even if it's the 24th/25th.
Unread 13 May 2006, 22:36   #64
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
In terms of dates, surely keeping in time with the real WC (or the fake one, rather), we should do qualifying groups in June? Even if it's the 24th/25th.
England should be playing in the 2nd round that weekend. Probably Germany, Holland and Sweden too, so possibly not the best weekend to hold it.
Unread 13 May 2006, 23:11   #65
Appocomaster
PA Team

A better weekend would therefore be..?
Unread 14 May 2006, 00:13   #66
Piketa

Piketa is an unknown quantity at this point

Whatever date is chosen, please do make the announcement at least 3 weeks ahead. I remember a speedround a long time ago, where I took a weekend off from work and the speedround dates were moved a week... That really sucked! I sure wanna play, but I will need to take the weekend off at least 3 weeks ahead!
- Round 7: 4D HC
- Round 8: 4D and ViruS
- Round 9: ViruS

- Round 16: F-crew
- Round 17: F-crew and Omen
Piketa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 00:22   #67
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piketa
Whatever date is chosen, please do make the announcement at least 3 weeks ahead. I remember a speedround a long time ago, where I took a weekend off from work and the speedround dates were moved a week... That really sucked! I sure wanna play, but I will need to take the weekend off at least 3 weeks ahead!
Same here, need to book in advance.
presumably this has to be mainstream news not 'omg 2 penguins were killed by an eskimo last night at 2am. local police chief Iwakoa Sanjo has said that the brutal murderers will be brought to justice snow style'.
Cut Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 02:20   #68
WeaponX
Legends live forever

WeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to behold

where do i join as Austrian ?
Unread 14 May 2006, 09:15   #69
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf
Hmmmmmm, I really can´t decide......

Team-Penis or Team-Beer
Wouldn't be a WC without plenty of Peniz around
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 11:56   #70
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why is UK put together?

Why not England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales?

Also you aren't allowed to have this on the weekends of 28th May, 11th June or 25th June (chemo weekends so Tom will be chundering not playing PA ). You were cheeky enough to start the round when I was in hospital - don't make a similar mistake!
Unread 14 May 2006, 11:58   #71
Appocomaster
PA Team

No, basically all weekends for the next 2 months after the round ends are up for grabs
Unread 14 May 2006, 12:33   #72
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

5 man gals > 10 man gals

more galaxies = more fun
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 12:38   #73
Ptraci

Ptraci is a jewel in the roughPtraci is a jewel in the roughPtraci is a jewel in the rough

I'd be up for a Scottish Team

r3 - r5 - Gondor alliance
r14 - Orbit member
r15 - Orbit DC
r15 - r17 - Orbit HC
r17 - r19 - Insurrection HC
Ptraci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 12:49   #74
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I will play for the sole purpose of destroying Mek.

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 12:49   #75
psychochicken

psychochicken is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: World Cup [Not Football]

Well ANZAC won he inaugural

And still waiting on the prizes, ( let me see Ill have a "Large" t-shirt please )

and never count your chickens til they hatch Euros :crazyxmas:

Last edited by psychochicken; 14 May 2006 at 13:01.
psychochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 13:37   #76
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
I will play for the sole purpose of destroying Mek.
it will be a pleasure to kill you...you and your big fat king!

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 13:39   #77
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

King Harald is a man of honor!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 14:28   #78
Jakey

Jakey is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the idea, but appo does that mean you will play for England. Never know may even get a team together for Kent
Unread 14 May 2006, 16:42   #79
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Team GB ftw!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 22:32   #80
Graham
Colax

Graham is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: World Cup [Not Football]

Sorry lads, but England will win this world cup, just as we are going to win the football world cup(if the england team stops breaking bones before the world cup/euro)

R15 - Member - Heroes R16 - BC - Heroic R17 - HC - Heroic R18 - HC Advisor - Heroic R19 - HC - Heroic - Left and became a Viking! R19 - Member - TGV R20 - DC - TGV R21 - Member - TGV/ToF/SubH R22 - Member TGV R23 - Founded ASS - Alamo Space Smurfs with the HC team R24 - HC ASS - Alamo Space Smurfs
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 11:42   #81
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychochicken
Well ANZAC won he inaugural

And still waiting on the prizes, ( let me see Ill have a "Large" t-shirt please )

and never count your chickens til they hatch Euros :crazyxmas:
Will you have a bunch of shit smileys waving at us on that large t-shirt, fatty?
Unread 15 May 2006, 12:39   #82
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

If you I could get kilroy, cypher, yama, Fredtje and thunder (who did i forget? ) to give up RL for the weekends it might be a nice option to try and make a Dutch team.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 18:56   #83
pdmaster

pdmaster is an unknown quantity at this point

me, jackie and hellfire are also interested
pdmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 20:04   #84
Stane
Stane

Stane is an unknown quantity at this point

FINLAND FTW!! there better be a finish team being made!!! if yes, count me in
Unread 15 May 2006, 20:37   #85
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

I'm interested. Luxembourg ftw? :/

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 21:28   #86
Jackie

Jackie has a spectacular aura aboutJackie has a spectacular aura aboutJackie has a spectacular aura about

I was wondering, since this event is based on the soccer worldcup, why shouldnt we play with 11 players per galaxy (team) ?
Jackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 21:41   #87
Tomkat

And the goalie is only allowed to defend everyone ha unlucky!
Unread 16 May 2006, 01:18   #88
Spiraa
[LCH] peon

Spiraa is an unknown quantity at this point

DUTCHIES FTW guys why do u forget me best goalie u can get
Spiraa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 05:07   #89
dreis

dreis is an unknown quantity at this point

BRAZIL HEXACHAMPION 2006

Let the game start.

R-23 @PT: 197
(@sigrid) you have an unpayed account????
(@dreis) yup
(@sigrid) well
(@sigrid) its payed for now.
(@sigrid) get going!
---
R43 @Tick: 128
Aug 25 00:14:25 <Zeyi> dreis
Aug 25 00:14:35 <dreis> yes?
Aug 25 00:14:46 <Zeyi> i have a spare credit
Aug 25 00:15:07 <Zeyi> if it'll help you i have no problem upgrading you
dreis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 12:36   #90
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Oh, id likes to play. If anyone needs an English gentleman such as myself, I would be obliged to help... Being the patriot that I am ‘n’ all.

Veil
Unread 16 May 2006, 15:43   #91
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
5 man gals > 10 man gals

more galaxies = more fun
<3 agreed
Unread 16 May 2006, 15:45   #92
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

how many teams will lith have?
Unread 16 May 2006, 16:52   #93
Imm0rt3l

Imm0rt3l is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes please bring back the good old Worldcup times make it like the good old pa and lets have some fun than

Owning silly games since I whas born :S

Round 14 [VxV] 6:10:11
Imm0rt3l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 19:43   #94
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imm0rt3l
make it like the good old pa and lets have some fun than
As said earlier in this very thread, the code DOESN'T EXIST for old PA. It will not be returning.
Unread 17 May 2006, 15:54   #95
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

where can I signup for Germany? Jupp! Count me in

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 17:51   #96
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Quote:
private 10 man galaxies
Why not 11 man ?
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 18:40   #97
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne
Why not 11 man ?
Because it's daft. Thats why.

How exactly do you intend to include a "goal keeper" equivilant?

10 man makes sense. 11 man is just silly imo.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 11:15   #98
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

They dont have to be a goalkeeper ! I just thought 11 would be in keeping with the football theme
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 13:12   #99
Jackie

Jackie has a spectacular aura aboutJackie has a spectacular aura aboutJackie has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
Because it's daft. Thats why.

How exactly do you intend to include a "goal keeper" equivilant?

10 man makes sense. 11 man is just silly imo.

What about "defenders" then, are they not allowed to attack?
10 man makes less sense to me if it is based on a soccer worldcup tbh

11 man gals ftw !
Jackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 13:57   #100
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

11 man gals ftw, indeed!

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote