User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Jan 2006, 18:45   #51
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: Predictions R16

1-3: angels/1up /lch/ elysium(assuming they return)
4-6 : TGV /VGN/newdawn
6-10: ToF/Rock/Dos/another

thats as close a prediction i can make with the alliance limit lowered

edit cus i made a booboo
ty furball

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel

Last edited by gzambo; 18 Jan 2006 at 19:29.
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 19:07   #52
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

gzambo - LCH?
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 19:10   #53
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

The only real prediction that can be made, will be that the winners will be pleased, and the losers will spend hours talking trash about how it was a free round, and about how they were'nt playing fully, or there were blocks involved. or they had more incomming.

It never changes.

The winners will have played the round correctly, and the losers will have made too many mistakes.
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 19:18   #54
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I ve heard rumours DLR will play as alliance. correct?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 19:29   #55
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
I ve heard rumours DLR will play as alliance. correct?

I never put much faith in rumours I hear in between rounds.
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 19:31   #56
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

the other rumour was walldo has something planned
but rumours pre rd can pretty much be ignored?

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 19:40   #57
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog
You should be a politician, that was some artful question dodging.
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 19:49   #58
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
You should be a politician, that was some artful question dodging.

hehe, idd it was..

The fun thing is to c what people answer when u know whats correct, and they dont wanna adimt it, nor do they wanna lie.

Always fun.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 19:55   #59
Judder
ROCKer

Judder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
The only real prediction that can be made, will be that the winners will be pleased, and the losers will spend hours talking trash about how it was a free round, and about how they were'nt playing fully, or there were blocks involved. or they had more incomming.

It never changes.

The winners will have played the round correctly, and the losers will have made too many mistakes.
There is no right or wrong way to play the round, but there is a right or wrong way to think about the people playing. Different alliances play with different aims in mind; some play to win, some play for fun and to do as well as possible. In both cases this often clashes. But attitudes never change.
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 20:58   #60
Averam
Monkey

Averam is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm, everyone except Ali seems to have forgotten about reinVENted, or Veneratio as we were previously known. I think we've got a good chance of reaching the T10 - we did it before, we'll do it again.

Veneratio MO/HC | Subh Peon | reinVENted HC
Averam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 21:16   #61
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Averam
Hmm, everyone except Ali seems to have forgotten about reinVENted, or Veneratio as we were previously known. I think we've got a good chance of reaching the T10 - we did it before, we'll do it again.
Not with the number of members I heard you're going to have.
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 21:48   #62
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Averam
reinvented hasn't accomplished anything yet m8...
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 06:06   #63
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

Predictions have a nasty habit of not been true for each round but with the alliance limit been low this round we may see some surprises and see how the political situation plays out. Ely's return is only a rumour at this stage.

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 09:35   #64
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
1-3: angels/1up /lch/ elysium(assuming they return)
4-6 : TGV /VGN/newdawn
6-10: ToF/Rock/Dos/another

thats as close a prediction i can make with the alliance limit lowered

edit cus i made a booboo
ty furball
4 alliance for rank 1-3 ... does this mean you predict a merger? Is there something you know we don't know yet?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 09:42   #65
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden

It never changes.

Which isn't a bad thing afterall. Venting your frustration and 'anger' on AD often is good for an alliance. Because after that, all what's left is to look at yourself and realize what you need to improve/change.

And when the 'losers' complain about something, there's often a truth in it. If they whine about being outblocked, then I'm pretty sure there was a block and that the block outplayed them.

Also 'losers' is a very negative term. There is no 1 winner and 99 losers. Pure in terms of ranks there is, because the ranking system means pple wanna end #1. Only 1 alliance each round can do that.

But the ranks are just that. What matters more to me and probably others is the overall performance of your alliance on all areas and the positive trend of improvement round after round. Also not winning motives you only more to win the next time

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Jan 2006, 10:04   #66
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog
You and a couple of others still changed the 'siggie' on forums to DLR instead of ND... so either you should make your own alliance or you're ashamed of ND. Either way let's hope you gave up with the crap about this round not being serious as it's exactly the same as any other now except it's free so more people should hopefully join in.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 10:30   #67
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
You and a couple of others still changed the 'siggie' on forums to DLR instead of ND... so either you should make your own alliance or you're ashamed of ND. Either way let's hope you gave up with the crap about this round not being serious as it's exactly the same as any other now except it's free so more people should hopefully join in.
Grog's always been associated with DLR, so there's nothing new there. As for the two people on these forums who are switching to DLR, perhaps you should check facts before jumping to conclusions. Both Fish and Gate have stepped down from HC positions - hence ND going into r16 with a totally new command.
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 10:51   #68
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

This is AD m8, facts have never really been posted much on here, because anyone who provides too much information, is often disbelieved because they're trying too hard.

Often better to post a few choice words which encourage other people to be curious enough to find the truth for themself.....
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 11:12   #69
furball

You're correct, people believe some ridiculous things sometimes.

I just would have thought cypher could do better
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 11:19   #70
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
You're correct, people believe some ridiculous things sometimes.

I just would have thought cypher could do better
Nonetheless, the general perception of ND is that DLR is the quality BG inside ND. It wouldn't be the first time if a BG decides to play solo (Hydra, Angels*) ...

* Angels however was founded as a BG, joined an alliance and later decided to play as an alliance. Hydra for example was a loyal BG inside an existing alliance. Just wanted to point out the 2 different types of BG's

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Jan 2006, 11:30   #71
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

looking forward to seeing how DLR will do solo. Wouldn't be the first time a succesfull bg fails to become a succesfull alliance. Sometimes it's best to stick to what you do best, but this being a free round & ND has allready announced not to be playing seriously I can understand DLR if they go solo (still not confirmed yet)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 11:38   #72
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Nonetheless, the general perception of ND is that DLR is the quality BG inside ND. It wouldn't be the first time if a BG decides to play solo (Hydra, Angels*) ...

* Angels however was founded as a BG, joined an alliance and later decided to play as an alliance. Hydra for example was a loyal BG inside an existing alliance. Just wanted to point out the 2 different types of BG's
Don't get me wrong, I'm rather interested to see how ND/DLR will go into the round. However, cypher was trying to make the point by citing the signatures of two retired HCs who aren't properly playing anymore. This seems a rather poor attempt to draw interest to ND's plans for Round 16.
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 12:00   #73
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I'm rather interested to see how ND/DLR will go into the round. However, cypher was trying to make the point by citing the signatures of two retired HCs who aren't properly playing anymore. This seems a rather poor attempt to draw interest to ND's plans for Round 16.
Well, I didn't quote your post to comment on your discussion with Cypher

I quoted it because I bet more pple are suspecting to see DLR step up the plate and maybe try something different. Why would be nice to see and who knows ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Jan 2006, 12:41   #74
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

1. DLR

Since noone put them into thier list. They are playing as an alliance.

BITE MY ASS.
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 12:44   #75
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I guess its the decent ND without the flak
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 12:49   #76
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Grog's always been associated with DLR, so there's nothing new there. As for the two people on these forums who are switching to DLR, perhaps you should check facts before jumping to conclusions. Both Fish and Gate have stepped down from HC positions - hence ND going into r16 with a totally new command.
switching to dlr? now you're basically saying the same as me.. if dlr is a part of ND why the change ? then it would still be ND wouldn't it?
i never made any conclusions as tbh i only do that after talking to the persons and knowing facts or not.. as really i never do care much about it heh

Quote:
once again if i wanted to know what they are doing i'd PM them i was drawing any conclusions... seems you are the one who did that. i just commented on the dlr siggies suddenly coming out of nowhere
and p.s. i hadn't even seen gate having it on
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 13:14   #77
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

I always thought it was nice that the staff of Docklands Light Railway decided to play Planetarion and form an alliance.
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 13:18   #78
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe they just fancy playing the round as a smaller more focussed group though cyph. It's only a free round, perhaps they're using it as a sort of "break" from playing with ND and totally seriously?

I wouldn't read too much into it.
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 13:31   #79
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Predictions are like ***holes.... ogh wait, that's opinions... same difference.......

DLR will do well regardless of how they go......

amazes me sometimes how ppl form their pre round top 10.... it's all guessing and bullshit at this point......

anyways.... here's mine...

1. ZIK MULTI PLANETS
2-30. everyone else
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 13:43   #80
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
Predictions are like ***holes...
You never know how deep they go?
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 13:43   #81
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Oh wait i said the same thing last round, and got thrown into the ground, jesus maybe its just me

oh and wtf is DLR*

*dark lords rising 'lol'
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 13:48   #82
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
1. ZIK MULTI PLANETS
2-30. everyone else
Duck ... I'm going XAN

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Jan 2006, 14:34   #83
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

If Irvine is playing, Angels will win this round

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 15:01   #84
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by [i2k]Xy
If Irvine is playing, Angels will win this round
Then I guess it's time we kidnap his family and force him to play because otherwise there's very little chance that he's play r16.

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Jan 2006, 15:33   #85
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Both Fish and Gate have stepped down from HC positions - hence ND going into r16 with a totally new command.
I stepped down before the end of round 14 mate; pay attention!

And this is the third time in a row we do the whole 'new command' thing :/
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 15:49   #86
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

1. Angels
2. Newdawn
3. 1up
4. LCH
5. VGN
6. Subh
7.ToF
8. TGV
9. Rock
10. HR

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 16:15   #87
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

1) angels/1up
2) 1up/angels
3) LCH
4) ND
5) vgn
6) subh
7) tgv
8) tof
9) hr
10) pragmatik / rock
11) rock / pragmatik

not sure who will win out of 1up and angels altho i think it will be closer than it was 2 rounds ago. ND i think will struggle to start with being without the DLR bg, but i can see that initiative possibly failing and as such it all going back under the ND tag and them finishing with 4th place. Tof i see being revitalised after last round and getting a top 10 again, as for rock / pragmatik...i think it al depends on how quickly rock adapts to its new command team and how pragmatik get themselves set up for their first round.

Anyways predictions are mute but they are a bit of fun..so good luck to all and lets have a fun round

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 17:03   #88
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

I think that the winner of the next round is decided partly by the recruitment policies of different alliances. Naturally the command staff will play a crucial role in leading, controlling and motivating the members. since the member potential of all top4 alliances is pretty much even then the HCs must do everything in their power to achieve victory. Don't satisfy with top2 or top3, always go for number one. Otherwise you'll never become top1. Then we must add a bit of human nature into formula and of course blind luck. Considering all variables and possible outcomes of different theoretical political situations I myself see Angels as the winners of round16.
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 17:14   #89
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK
I think that the winner of the next round is decided partly by the recruitment policies of different alliances. Naturally the command staff will play a crucial role in leading, controlling and motivating the members. since the member potential of all top4 alliances is pretty much even then the HCs must do everything in their power to achieve victory. Don't satisfy with top2 or top3, always go for number one. Otherwise you'll never become top1. Then we must add a bit of human nature into formula and of course blind luck. Considering all variables and possible outcomes of different theoretical political situations I myself see Angels as the winners of round16.
Though I agree that members decide the quality of the alliance, hardly any top alliance actually needs to recruit. Angels didn't add much new pple (4-5 max). Alliances like 1up have a loyal core. If they need only 50 pple then they'll eliminate those of the core not playing and then select the 50 best candidates.

I think most alliances don't need to recruit for r16, ofcourse that doesn't mean that alliance won't recruit

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Jan 2006, 17:43   #90
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I just hope that we can get a 'natural flow' where alliances concentrate their powers on the top alliances at all times, so that no alliance gets to big a lead so the round is exciting.

Oh and please no support planets
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 18:06   #91
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Though I agree that members decide the quality of the alliance, hardly any top alliance actually needs to recruit. Angels didn't add much new pple (4-5 max). Alliances like 1up have a loyal core. If they need only 50 pple then they'll eliminate those of the core not playing and then select the 50 best candidates.

I think most alliances don't need to recruit for r16, ofcourse that doesn't mean that alliance won't recruit
I was actually referring to the future of eXilition players in different alliances. And I didn't just mean quality, I meant everything about them. How they'll be treated and assimilated into the alliance. New questions will come up like how will other alliances feel about the alliance recruiting old eX people. Will old grudges/friendships work in terms of war and peace (naps, alliances of 2 or more alliance, blocks)? Of course eX is just an example and I brought them in because it was the best example to illustrate my thoughts. Some of these ideas could've been categorized under the "human nature" part of my formula but I had to accentuate this. Maybe I was too specific and I'll try to generalize now by replacing the "recruitment policy" part with "how will the past influence the future". I'm sorry for perplexing you.

Naturally there are other ideas under this and other parts of my formula too but I can't be bothered to explain all of them to you. I've actually thought about this a lot and even though I'm no fortune teller I can still gather all the facts and variables, analyze them and come to the conclusion that Angels will be the winner of round 16. Though even this post itself might change everything according to the butterfly effect and the chaos theory, even change who will win the round or when will the next world war break out. But I still like to see mathemathical chaos in everything and with known variables we can still calculate the odds of something happening.
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 18:10   #92
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

1) 1up
2) ND
3) Angels
4) VGN
5) LCH
6) ToF
7) HR
8) Pragmatik
9) Rock
10) Orbit
11) TGV
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 21:17   #93
LeeAdama
[ND]LeeAdama

LeeAdama will become famous soon enoughLeeAdama will become famous soon enough

ToF is gonna make a big come back this round, and all you other allys won't strike it lucky with a coup now :-). That being said, I think it will be either angels or ND in the top spot, but who knows with the new stats. Gonna be a bit touch-and-go for a while

Rounds 12- 1/2 of 14 - F-crew
Rounds the rest of 14 - 16 - ToF
Round 17-20, 40-47 - NewDawn
LeeAdama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 04:50   #94
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK

Naturally there are other ideas under this and other parts of my formula too but I can't be bothered to explain all of them to you. I've actually thought about this a lot and even though I'm no fortune teller I can still gather all the facts and variables, analyze them and come to the conclusion that Angels will be the winner of round 16. Though even this post itself might change everything according to the butterfly effect and the chaos theory, even change who will win the round or when will the next world war break out. But I still like to see mathemathical chaos in everything and with known variables we can still calculate the odds of something happening.
OMG HK!

Please dont forget margin of error and waste probability - of the remote percentile that i will eat something that have bacon this lunch
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 08:03   #95
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK
I was actually referring to the future of eXilition players in different alliances. And I didn't just mean quality, I meant everything about them. How they'll be treated and assimilated into the alliance. New questions will come up like how will other alliances feel about the alliance recruiting old eX people. Will old grudges/friendships work in terms of war and peace (naps, alliances of 2 or more alliance, blocks)? Of course eX is just an example and I brought them in because it was the best example to illustrate my thoughts. Some of these ideas could've been categorized under the "human nature" part of my formula but I had to accentuate this. Maybe I was too specific and I'll try to generalize now by replacing the "recruitment policy" part with "how will the past influence the future". I'm sorry for perplexing you.
maybe u see Anlgels as weakest top4 ally than for not taking any exils in even if i would love to get Stoom and u ofc

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 11:01   #96
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

indeed it was a shame to have to reject stoom and nitina, would of been awesome additions, but come PAN we know where there loyalities lie;(
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 12:10   #97
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

I know Exil aint around this round ( bit disapointing tbh ) but will they have there lil BG again hoping between different alliances through the round again?

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 13:52   #98
HK
Agnus Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
maybe u see Anlgels as weakest top4 ally than for not taking any exils in even if i would love to get Stoom and u ofc
i'm overrated, i doubt i'll even scan for anyone even tho i was supposed to. tho i did end up top18 size rank in r15. i think i've quit pa. that is how i've somehow managed to achieve some sort of neutrality and clear thinking and i'm not doing maximillian-style posts any longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
I know Exil aint around this round ( bit disapointing tbh ) but will they have there lil BG again hoping between different alliances through the round again?
that's almost as cute as those 1up/angel united battlegroup conspiracy theories which were speaded in eX in the beginning of r15.

Last edited by HK; 20 Jan 2006 at 14:12.
HK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 14:09   #99
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
Alot of eX members want to play this round, but without command there's not much to do about it. And for the BG, well all I can say is why haven't I been invited yet (if there is one)?

Oh and I heard a bunch of new ally's coming from other games over to pwn Angels and 1up :eek:
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 14:55   #100
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why dont you get members to step up and form a new command?