User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Dec 2005, 09:38   #51
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Propaganda Team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
alch with small "a" ... before he freaks out

mazzelaar with a small m :P

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 09:55   #52
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
mazzelaar with a small m :P
Alessio with a big P
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 10:06   #53
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
do you know what exactly the list of 5 is for?
was a bit fast,sorry..

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 10:44   #54
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Duke Leto (a bit suprised I'm the first to mention him)
Sid
lokken
Zhil
Forest

Think that would make quite a funny combination.
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 11:28   #55
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
Hicks
Germania
Sid
Cryptic
Leshy/Minyt made an amusing team as well :-)
Hehe, Tomkat asked to limit the amount of Fury/Eclipse/1up pple to 3 ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 11:30   #56
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Nah

In propoganda you need to make people what you want them to believe.

That group would never agree to anything
I think Mazz and I could agree on some things when it's about having an opinion on Max

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Dec 2005, 11:31   #57
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
having pondered this for some time:

Of current players I would choose:

lokken

jester - excellent understanding of the game, cuts to the chase with shit people and ensures they are disposed of in a cheap efficient way.

rob - knows everything and is pretty much pa's closest thing to a diplomat

gate - excellent understanding of game stats and statistics and providing real evidence in his posting.

zhil - will fight your own corner with an iron fist all day long and generally capable of battering your opposition into submission.

If we're looking back people like Patrician, Sqrl, KR, Germania (who is wonderfully irritating for the opposition) and fatboydave (who is probably one of the most fantastic foils you could wish for)
So, looks like the position of AD moderator is opening up guys
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 11:32   #58
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf
Not Kjeldoran

sorry
hehe

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Dec 2005, 11:39   #59
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Propaganda Team! 21 Dec 2005 01:17 including Kjeldoran in this gets you a neg rep
KJEL!!! FFS

obviously kjel was only for the comedy team
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 11:50   #60
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
Propaganda Team! 21 Dec 2005 01:17 including Kjeldoran in this gets you a neg rep
KJEL!!! FFS

I guess some pple will remain pathetic and will act like retards (yes behe, same word again) when I post or when anyone even mentions my nick

Though I believe I'd genuinly fit in a PR team, but with different qualities then pple like Rob or alch.

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Dec 2005, 12:33   #61
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
KJEL!!! FFS

I bet its Kjeldoran himself trying to get us to talk about him
<3 thats why I added him to my list, very sneaksy propaganda

And its working!!

Last edited by Alessio; 21 Dec 2005 at 12:41.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 12:42   #62
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well propaganda isnt really my thing i just spam cos i care ....................not
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 12:43   #63
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well propaganda isnt really my thing i just spam cos i care ....................not
and because you are a decent poster..................not ,but a funny troll.
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 12:44   #64
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hehe, Tomkat asked to limit the amount of Fury/Eclipse/1up pple to 3 ...

true, but most other just hadnt had the honour of gradi=uating the fury school of forum posting ;-)
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 12:46   #65
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I guess some pple will remain pathetic and will act like retards (yes behe, same word again) when I post or when anyone even mentions my nick

Though I believe I'd genuinly fit in a PR team, but with different qualities then pple like Rob or alch.

;-)

Your too hot headed, its always been your downfall, but other than that your up to the job.

as long as politics is locked up somewhere far away from you :-)
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 12:48   #66
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
true, but most other just hadnt had the honour of gradi=uating the fury school of forum posting ;-)
Then you must have missed the spelling classes
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 12:49   #67
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

pig
mazzelaar - hammers his point across till you believe it as well
sid
rob
xtothez - posts very rarely now, but when he does it generally doesnt leave much options to reply but a flame

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 12:50   #68
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
Then you must have missed the spelling classes

nah, i could never do what i was told to do long enough to go to any lessons ;-)
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 12:53   #69
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Politically correct Propoganda Team:

Minty - Token gay ( http://www.mean-jeans.com/minteh.jpg )
Aryn - Token woman (I think)
KwekKwek - Blind (to anything people might try and tell him)
Exi HC - Deaf (to my plea's not to have me roided silly)
Kaifux - Mute (Does he ever post anything ever?)
<3 Forest

eXilition
KweKweK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 12:56   #70
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
;-)

Your too hot headed, its always been your downfall, but other than that your up to the job.

as long as politics is locked up somewhere far away from you :-)
Me hot headed ???

And tbh, every single member in a command team will face politics one way or another. I mean, talking to an HC of another alliance is already considered politics.

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Dec 2005, 13:11   #71
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
So, looks like the position of AD moderator is opening up guys
you're just biassed, jbg
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 14:36   #72
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts

Sid
BiggDogg
Yeh
Cryptic
JammyJim / Germania / Duke-Leto (depends if board admins / more noisy monkey / respect needed to thread)

Somehow reminds me of history

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA
Yeh_of_Arcanum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 14:49   #73
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

great thread.... would also be interested to know who everyone's "ALL BULLSHIT" team would be though :P (or is this what everyone is posting now )
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 15:39   #74
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
KJEL!!! FFS

i got the neg rep too lol

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 15:46   #75
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
great thread.... would also be interested to know who everyone's "ALL BULLSHIT" team would be though :P (or is this what everyone is posting now )
aNgRyDuCk
Yeh
Max
Kj
Tomkat

Last edited by furball; 21 Dec 2005 at 16:59. Reason: an epiphany
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 16:06   #76
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
Me hot headed ???

And tbh, every single member in a command team will face politics one way or another. I mean, talking to an HC of another alliance is already considered politics.
Indeed, which is how you cause trouble at times :-) there've been times when everyone around you cringes to tihnk about you telling "x and x alliance hc" exactly what you think of them ;-) can cause a lot of trouble at times.

Kj and politics, is occasionally reminescant to a bull in a china shop :-) though your good parts outweight the bad
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 16:11   #77
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
you're just biassed, jbg
It makes sitting down so hard
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 16:14   #78
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Definitley if I need a PR team, I would go with:

Jester- His ability to be "frank" will be a great addition. Plus he is generally respected. He would give the group the "we really don't care but here is how its done" type of atmosphere.

Pig- Because he is lovable and can get down and dirty when needed. People generally can't get angry at pig.

JBG- Need someone to delete a few posts every now and then that are anti our PR. Plus his genius would come in handy.

Zhil- He is widely accepted to know what he is talking about, and if he doesn't, he will revert to an old Wrath story that gives his point meaning.

Chika`- If the team seems to be losing the PR battle, I can effectively blind side the community by taking the issue widely offtopic, and making it about me. I would work best as a "secret" team member.

That team would be able to push any idea effectively.
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 16:34   #79
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Indeed, which is how you cause trouble at times :-) there've been times when everyone around you cringes to tihnk about you telling "x and x alliance hc" exactly what you think of them ;-) can cause a lot of trouble at times.
Hehe, Ohh I can still remember the meeting we had with Virus at the start of r7. Fury accepted the alliance with FAnG (as a new unproven alliance) but told us to meet the other alliances in the block to negotiate naps ...

I think I was in that channel for 2 minutes untill Irvine (not our, but the one from Virus) quit the meeting because of something I said

But hey Morden, I've changed. I no longer will directly confront another HC of what I think about him. Atleast not when I'm not pissed off

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Dec 2005, 16:49   #80
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yeah, you'd be great at taking things personally and getting upset and tearful when people say anything slightly derogatory towards you or your alliance.

GO TEAM CRY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
would also be interested to know who everyone's "ALL BULLSHIT" team would be though :P
Hell yeah.

I'd be IN THERE (with chika ;D )
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 17:23   #81
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

These are based on this round and the last.

Jesterina (could make a decent set of stats, and in our favour)
JBG (mod power and he keeps beating me on GD )
Mazz (he's a hippo dontchaknow)
Phil^ (knows the inside better than a prisoner)
Furby (anyone with sooty and sweep on their avatar deserves respect)

Ones i wouldnt have:
KJ (argues too much crap and people would ignore him)
Yeh/Maximillan etc (funny, but still only funny shits..)
Sid (before you gasp, this is because i dont see his posts often enough recently, and im assuming his reputation was formed in the days between when i played, although i cant deny he could/should be in any team)
Minty (<3 but still no)
Forest (if he wasnt declaring war every day)
Lokken (already got a mod, plus i feel he could be bought by the other side)
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 17:39   #82
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Mazz (he's a hippo dontchaknow)
wtf?

I'm not fat, I'm calorifically enhanced

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 17:42   #83
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Not as fat as Holyboy anyway :/

Now THATS fat!
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 17:52   #84
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
wtf?

I'm not fat, I'm calorifically enhanced
Look at your sig
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 18:02   #85
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

I dont see why people are choosing PR people like Sid and Kaifux. Sure they speak sense when they post, but they hardly ever do. To win at PR u need people who go on and on and on until the other team runs out of things to say and then you win the discussion. It helps when these type of people know what there talking about too. Also i gonna a lump a few together since they acted as good double acts

Kjeldoran/alch
scouse/parracida
Mazz/Zhil
Lrytas/Silversmoke
Rob/Lokken
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 18:05   #86
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I disagree Rinoa.

One post in that no-one can argue about, is just as good, if not better, than 30 posts that just go on and on about the same thing.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 18:14   #87
Samandmel

Samandmel is on a distinguished road

Guess I don really know alot but always enjoyed Leto when he got going or had a point to make.

Sid
leto
phil
Samandmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 18:15   #88
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

I still find it hard to believe i was first to mention Scouse and parracida. Hell anyone that can talk the community into believing their alliance beat fury in rnd 8 earns respect lol

And to forest - Yes i like 1 post that wins and argument too, but i was merely reffering to real life politics where mp's etc find many ways around questions without actually answering the first point. Misdirection for the win etc ......
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 18:22   #89
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
To win at PR u need people who go on and on and on until the other team runs out of things to say and then you win the discussion.
Er, you may 'win' the argument, but you fail to convince them, and that is what PR is about.
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 19:05   #90
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

AlbinoSqrl (the final post in r6 remains unsurpassed imo)
Lokken (probably the most level-headed poster and mod ever)
Leto (does this even need explaining?)
Jester (evil and intelligence in equal measures)
Patrician (principled and intelligent, utterly authoritative)
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”

Last edited by ComradeRob; 21 Dec 2005 at 19:14.
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 20:07   #91
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Definitley if I need a PR team, I would go with:

Zhil- He is widely accepted to know what he is talking about, and if he doesn't, he will revert to an old Wrath story that gives his point meaning.
This actually made me laugh, although it is totally untrue of course.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 20:33   #92
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
This actually made me laugh, although it is totally untrue of course.
Completely untrue!

Just like that time in Wrath when.... oh and ... hahah... you remember? When that guy was... oh haha... and then... oh you know which incident I'm talking about... right?!
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 22:16   #93
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

1. mazz, so he can tell me when I'm poorly wording things <3
2. Lokken, makes more sense in one post than I do in half of my life.
3. Fish, someone needs to tell me to stfu occasionally
4. Phil^, It's phil. Need I say more?
5. Tomkat (He was feeling left out )
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote