User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 18:26   #1
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Back to Work

Today I returned to work after a little over 4 months off. I had feared that I might have lost my abilities at work, however, am delighted to find that I have not.

Spent the first hour calling all of those who needed to know that I was no longer disabled and was back at work.

Spent the next hour running down my chums so that I could go on coffee break.

Spent the next half hour drinking coffee and talking about the wonders of fried food. (Something which I am not supposed to indulge in any longer.)

Came back to my desk and got hold of the techies and got all of my passwords updated so that I could get on the computer and thus the internet.

Immediately went to the Forums to see how much time I could waste here. Sadly, found out that not much is going on so will have to find some other type of non-productive activity to fill up until lunch. After that a bit of a nap and I am confident I shall be equally busy this afternoon.

I am back, with a vengence!