User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 03:06   #1
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question [football] the big league rnd 5

It starts again on saturday and runs to the end of the season. Not everyone has claimed their place but we will have 20 confirmed players by saturday.

SCORING
Quote:
I put the following letters by your results to indicate where I've awarded points...

G = 1 point = generally right : final score accurate as far as home/away

A = 2 points = almost right
  • correct home goals in a home win prediction
  • correct away goals in an away win prediction
  • any non-exact draw in a draw prediction
  • correct goal difference (has to be generally right too)
X = 3 points = exactly right... obviously the exact score

and 1 point each for
  • H = correct half-time
  • S = scorer
  • T = Time (+-4 minutes)
  • Y = Yellow card* (and R=Red card for 2 pts)
IMPORTANT - new option!

*You can either name first scorer + time as usual or you can name someone you think will be booked.
If that person gets a yellow card, you get 1 point. If he gets a red, you score 2.

I'll assume any name without a time next to it is intended as a booking prediction.

Livescore.com is the deciding info source for scorers, times, bookings, etc.

Anyone who misses a prediction gets a 0-3 defeat. If a non-predictor is your opponent, you get a win if you score any points, and a draw if you score 0.

One other change : in the last league, random wasn't truely random. I moved players around a lot to avoid them having the same team too often or playing the same opponent. It was a pain. This time it will be random regardless of repetition. (I'll use the random number generator at random.org)

NEW FIXTURES
Code:
14 [Man City] MrL_JaKiri v isildurx    [Man Utd] 12:45
14 [Arsenal]         1-X v JBGood   [Middlesbro] 15:00
14 [Aston Villa]     pig v sniborp    [West Ham] 15:00
14 [Charlton]       SYMM v furball  [Birmingham] 15:00
14 [Fulham]         KoeN v Kurashima [Newcastle] 15:00
14 [Liverpool]     Phang v midge5    [Tottenham] 15:00
14 [Blackburn]        JC v LHC          [Bolton] 17:15
14 [Portsmouth]   lokken v Apothos     [Everton] 15:00
15 [Wigan]    Blastoderm v roadrunner[West Brom] 13:30
15 [Sunderland]    Reidy v Obliterate  [Chelsea] 16:00

Last edited by 1-X; 2 Feb 2006 at 00:28. Reason: note I've decided to increase score time to 4 minutes
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote