User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Oct 2005, 07:46   #1
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Detective Debreu and the High Street Double Homicide

Detective Debreu sat hunched over his desk looking at some old case files when his phone rang. He picked it up and before he could say anythi-

“Debreu?” said an urgent man.

“Yes,” came his hoarse reply.

“You need to come to 5th and High, there’s been a double homicide.”

“Okay, I’ll be there in 10 minutes.”

“You’re going to like this.”

“Gruesome, eh?”

“It’s bizarre.”

“In that case call Sgt Walras and tell him to be there as well, he can’t stand the sight of blood.”

Debreu made it in 15 minutes. It was six in the morning and the sky was just beginning to brighten. He stepped out of the city’s sedan and looked across High Street. 5th and High was home to gentrified condo sky scrapers and upscale hotels. Just in front of him, yellow police tape had been used to cordon off the entrance to one of the condos. Debreu raised his head to see which building it was. It was the Blehr building, a tall dark boxy structure, twenty stories high, with atramentous strips of glass running vertically up its entire side that functioned as windows. These windows were tinted - too dark to see through and notice if any lights were on inside. In the early sunless sky it loomed there, a dark gray monolith of urban wealth. To the right of it stood a similar building, the Potsdam Condominiums, almost as high and just as dark. Debreu made his way past the police line and moved in between the bustle of the crime scene investigators to find Sgt Walras standing outside the glass entrance. He had an arm up on the wall and was bracing himself against it. On his face was a grimace that made Debreu chuckle.

“You had Clark call me just to see this, eh?” He said when he saw the detective smirking at him.

“You don’t look too bad there fellow, it must not be so entirely horrible then.”

“It’s strange, the front desk clerk and a security guard, stabbed once each. One in the neck and the other one got it in the chest, by what looks like something that must have been a massive knife.”

“Just once, eh?” Debreu walked through the entrance and into the lobby. There was a large marble counter where a police reporter was taking photographs and a man with latex gloves was examining the walls. Behind the counter lay two men, each in their own pool of blood. The desk clerk was on his back with arms outstretched; his white collard shirt had concentric circles of shades of blood swathed across the chest. There was a single dark stain about five inches across directly lined up over his sternum. The security guard had a similar sized slash in the left side of his throat, and lay crumbled on his side with his legs crossed awkwardly.

“What do you think?” Said Clark. Debreu gave him a glance.

“I don’t know.” He shrugged. “Who called it in?”

“A delivery driver for a laundry service. White and Quick, I believe.”

“White and Quick, eh. He didn’t see anything else? Anyone?”

“No.”

“Looks like they were surprised.”

“By what? A spear chucking Zulu?”

“Where’s the spear?” The detective crouched and glanced around. “Have they found anything?” Debreu nodded over to the CSI personnel.

“Nothing exciting, but this gets better.”

“Ah, I thought it would. You’re holding out on me.”

“Well, one of my guys went over to the other, the Potsdam, I sent a few out to scout the area, anyhow…there’s another slashing in their lobby.”

Debreu gave Clark a blank stare.

“I want the surveillance tapes.”

He got up and began walking towards the entrance. His graying black hair shuffled as he moved. Clark followed his boss. When they made it out, Debreu tapped Walras on the shoulder and beckoned him to follow them.

“Is it anything I need to see?” Debreu looked over at Clark and motioned towards the Potsdam.

“Same thing, in the chest, not any employee, just some guy, a resident probably.”
Debreu led them away from the two buildings, and across High Street.

“Tell me, it’s Monday right, Walras?”

“Yep.”

They stopped and faced the two buildings.

“And Clark, you’ve had the entrance to Blehr building taped up now for how long?”

“About an hour, the other is being sealed off now.”

“What about the residents, waking up, going to work, what are you doing with them as they come out of the building?”

“I had assigned some men to get names, phone numbers, and just some quick answers. We’ve got guys in the garage, by the elevator, also just looking around. But..”

“Yes?”

“Well, let me just double check.” Clark pulled out his radio. He pushed the transmit button and said “Martinez, how many residents have come in and out of the building?” He released the button and the radio crackled. “Oh,” Clark said looking at Debreu and Walras, “we’re not letting anyone in right now.”

“Good.”

Martinez responded on the radio: “Sir, I’ve had two coming in, none coming out.”

“Okay.”

“None, eh.” Detective Debreu looked over at the Potsdam. The entry to the lower parking garage was deserted. There were police walking down the sidewalk, some standing by the entry, but there was nobody else. “Where is everyone?” His eyes rested at the unlit and silent Blehr. Its broad concrete façade towered over him, unyielding, refusing his steal gaze. “It might be a hostage situation. Both buildings. Get S.W.A.T. Don’t let anyone in, I want a 30 foot parameter, and get the Captain.”

“Sgt Clark,” cackled Martinez on the radio. “We got the surveillance tapes from the Blehr lobby camera ready.”

Last edited by s|k; 21 Oct 2005 at 08:04. Reason: Grammar Edit
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 09:50   #2
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Detective Debreu and the High Street Double Homicide

I expected some walrus related punchline.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 11:49   #3
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

is s|k mad at gd, so made a long and utter shite and pointless thread to waste our time?
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 12:05   #4
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Nice story.
I wanted it to actually go somewhere though.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 13:44   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Detective Debreu and the High Street Double Homicide

Have you gone absolutely barking?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 14:29   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How very a la mode.

Wait, I misspelt homosexual
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 16:40   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Have you gone absolutely barking?
yes he has.

you should see him in action in #forums
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 16:44   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Judging by yahwe's changing signatures it's not exactly like his decline into madness is much slower than s\k's.
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 16:46   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the fact hes quoting Skunk Anansie moves him up in my estimation*

*only marginally above the stuff found around the edge of the local pond.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 18:33   #10
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Judging by yahwe's changing signatures it's not exactly like his decline into madness is much slower than s\k's.
I wonder why? I wonder why?
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 18:39   #11
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

s|k sat at his desk pondering what to post on GD next when the phone rang.

It was the voices inside his head calling to tell him to post something, anything and to do so quickly. The ants were on the move again. Marching in a never ending tap dance of insanity. How to calm them?

Their foot steps drummed away at his consciousness, "Post! Post! Post!" they seemed to say.

"But I have nothing to say."

"Post! Post! Post!"

"I am already perceived as a lunatic."

"Post! Post! Post!"

"For the love of god (which I don't believe in and can spend thousands of hours exploring with you and will given the slightest excuse) stop the marching."

"POST! POST! POST!'

"I can't. I can't. Don't make me do it again."

'POST! POST! POST!

"Detective Debreu sat hunched..............................."
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 18:42   #12
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When do we get chapter 2?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 19:31   #13
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
When do we get chapter 2?
Tonight (US time). It will be a new thread, same story.
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 21:44   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i like it... not sure where it is going though
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 11:19   #15
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold

It's pretty cool actually, would have been better though if you posted the complete thing instead of just one part.
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 06:27   #16
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Tonight (US time). It will be a new thread, same story.
So okay, where is it?
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 07:42   #17
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
So okay, where is it?
Okay so I'm running a bit behind. I'm working on it.