User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 Mar 2016, 17:55   #1
Teddy_Bear
The Original Teddy

Teddy_Bear will become famous soon enoughTeddy_Bear will become famous soon enough
Oblivion Announcement

As you may have noticed over the past days Oblivion has closed and I will explain to you how and why this has happened.

After returning to PA to help start an alliance with a friend I assumed my role would be a lot less than it turned out to be but I made a promise to help and so I made sure to do my best. Sorting attacks, working on defense plans to utilise the new def system while being the go to guy for our members. While doing all this was talking to various people trying to sort out some tech apart from the ingame tools. Coupled with our dedicated scanner disappearing the day of tick start leaving me to beg for scans from ND for our attacks.

Coming up to Easter weekend I told a couple of people I wouldn't be able to be online all weekend due to some commitments I had already made. Easter may have been a time for celebration for many but for me it was a day of un needed drama.

I knew being away the long periods of the weekend would cause a problems especially as i hadnt sorted out a defense strategy but I knew if we could make it through weekend I had a guy sorting out tech on Tuesday and will have much more time for sorting this defense strategy out and explain it to members to using the new alliance fleets system to its fullest.

Coming home on Saturday after my inet being out in the morning I found no attacks done so rushed to get them sorted. Sunday I returned late to find some members had been kicked from the alliance by Illuvatar. Which for the record I do not agree with or was told before hand. Something i think should have been discussed between the HC's before any action was taken. Which it wasn't.

The members which where kicked were annoyed and I completely understand that but I couldn't personally kick anyone without letting them tell their side of events first. I did however remove Illuvatars access ingame to prevent anything else like this happening but perhaps he wasn't the one i should have demoted.

This wasn't good enough for 'Sammy' who wanted revenge right at that moment and proceeded to SMS 'Adapt' to get some retribution. This was when he logged on and started to call people abusive names and decided to kick every member.

I would like to apologise to members who took a stab at joining us, most of the loyal and active have already been found new homes. So thank you to the people that took them on.
Unread 29 Mar 2016, 18:11   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Oblivion Announcement

Heroes die, and legends fall, but Oblivion are until tick 262.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2016, 18:46   #3
Teddy_Bear
The Original Teddy

Teddy_Bear will become famous soon enoughTeddy_Bear will become famous soon enough

think more around 578
Unread 29 Mar 2016, 18:52   #4
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

i dont know where you get this shit from none off us done anything very special, i recruited the whole alliance apart from your 5 - 9 guys and you set up like 10 attacks Sammy did nothing as a HC, none did apart from yourself and me.

It was a fail from the get go, better to have the new guys have some capable HCs and not a bunch off idiots HC.

Sammy never SMSed me either i saw when i got home from work myself.
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2016, 10:50   #5
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in the future teddy

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2016, 11:04   #6
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
set up like 10 attacks
10 attacks set in 7 days.. That seems beyond average.
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2016, 11:36   #7
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Bear View Post
I knew being away the long periods of the weekend would cause a problems especially as i hadnt sorted out a defense strategy but I knew if we could make it through weekend I had a guy sorting out tech on Tuesday and will have much more time for sorting this defense strategy out and explain it to members to using the new alliance fleets system to its fullest.
Weird, if any round does not need a def strategy it is this one! Oddly p3n - well known as an attacking alliance - is also trying to create a def strategy for the first time ever. Presumably this is the ally def fleet having an effect.

While I feel sorry for you and the members if something like this blew up so quickly I fail to see how this alliance was ever going to be in for the long haul. Neither you or adapt have actually given any reasoning for why the whole thing kicked off. If two HCs just randomly decided to kick people then it is almost surprising that you got as far as you did!

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 30 Mar 2016 at 12:29. Reason: sp
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2016, 13:14   #8
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

I dont think anyone expected this alliance to survive for very long.
Much like Nelitos tags, and all other tags Adapt/Illuvatar has been behind the last rounds they barely make it out of protection.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2016, 18:19   #9
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Good luck regardless Teddy

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2016, 19:46   #10
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
i dont know where you get this shit from none off us done anything very special, i recruited the whole alliance apart from your 5 - 9 guys and you set up like 10 attacks Sammy did nothing as a HC, none did apart from yourself and me.

It was a fail from the get go, better to have the new guys have some capable HCs and not a bunch off idiots HC.

Sammy never SMSed me either i saw when i got home from work myself.
You made it farther in oblivion than rogues! Good job your starting to get the hang of this!
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2016, 21:52   #11
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

lasted longer than nelitos alliance
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2016, 17:12   #12
Firebird

Teddy
Unread 7 Apr 2016, 19:49   #13
Steffk3n

Steffk3n is an unknown quantity at this point

Sad to hear! Good luck and all the best!
R71: Apprime
R70: Illuminati HC
R69: Illuminati HC
R68: Illuminati HC
R67: Black Flag Officer
R66: Black Flag Officer
R65: Rainbows Officer
R64: Black Flag
R4-R6: Wrath / Fury - GTO
Steffk3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2016, 20:07   #14
SDN

SDN is an unknown quantity at this point

Shame to returning players that this happened. You probably did recruit some new players or old veterans back to the game.

Its bound to fail when i see the HC`s you took onboard.
People have to understand one thing; If a said member says "Yes, i can join your alliance but only if i can be HC"

They dont want to actually do anything or help in any way, they only want to get enlargen their e-peniz!

This is why you see all these 16year olds as hc for 2-3 weeks here and there

Give them normal membership and go find ppl willing to invest time and effort into the game, and give them a chanse to lead.

Recent rounds:
Round 68 - #1 Gal Rank #6 planet
Round 67 - #1 Gal
Round 65 - Rank #3 Norsemen
Round 61 - Rank #37 Faceless
Round 60 - Rank #14 Ultores
Round 58 - Rank #35 Allieless xp play
Round 56 - Rank #14 Vikings
Round 54 - Rank #5 Vikings
SDN is offline   Reply With Quote