User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 May 2017, 20:26   #51
Mano_

Mano_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R72 discussion thread

thank u
Mano_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2017, 21:03   #52
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

too much spam
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2017, 21:27   #53
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Gl everyone
Unread 25 May 2017, 22:07   #54
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

ready to go, gl all!
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2017, 22:10   #55
ArchsteR
lackey

ArchsteR will become famous soon enoughArchsteR will become famous soon enough

Let's have some fun.
Unread 25 May 2017, 22:19   #56
gmufc

gmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nice

agreed
gmufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2017, 09:07   #57
Third
JNLCWSFF

Third will become famous soon enoughThird will become famous soon enough

Nice to see old allys makeing combacks
Good luck to all!
Third is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2017, 14:07   #58
neps

neps is an unknown quantity at this point

gg
neps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2017, 16:06   #59
neps

neps is an unknown quantity at this point

Gluck all
neps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2017, 22:53   #60
Xerxes

Xerxes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
venox and impressive dcing!
Im sure he is awesome, but you really think CTs dcing was impressive? They sure as hell lost roids at an impressive rate as soon as someone attacked them, hardly Venox' fault ofc. Or maybe you praised his efforts for trying to dc a lost cause?
Unread 30 May 2017, 07:25   #61
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

I dont think CT got DCs

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2017, 11:57   #62
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
They sure as hell lost roids at an impressive rate as soon as someone attacked them
Kittenz we could cope with, it was the other 3 alliances that we couldn't. we were not built to fight fang that round so were defenseless.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 30 May 2017, 13:35   #63
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Im sure he is awesome, but you really think CTs dcing was impressive? They sure as hell lost roids at an impressive rate as soon as someone attacked them, hardly Venox' fault ofc. Or maybe you praised his efforts for trying to dc a lost cause?
He obviously had low expectations of CT's defence the first night they p-targetted us on their own hence returning with friends subsequent nights. I was just one guy who bothered to DC CT that first night because I happened to have incs too. I don't think responsibility for CT's defensive performance in general should be placed solely at my door, I just did what I could when I was around.

We lost a lot of roids because we didn't ground when multiple allies were hitting us, nothing complicated there. It was the last week and our only play was to continue hitting Ult, we pretty much had only ally fleets to work with and a lot of people had already given up the round.
Unread 30 May 2017, 16:13   #64
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
They did improve later part of the round. I believe it was mainly influence by VenoX, but thats just what rumours say.

Earlier they were less prepared or more offensive minded and we landed plenty.
Unread 30 May 2017, 19:33   #65
[DDK]gm

Just a wee note to demort.... I have now lost all respect for you, I have been getting messages today from various people about you and that you said "GM told BF x", I have not spoken to BF and you have no right to infer to others that I have.

DO NOT use me as a excuse for your own bullshit!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 30 May 2017, 19:37   #66
[DDK]gm

oh and if 1-3 fleets is a lot then yes CT has hit Catz a lot!!! moron ffs!!!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 30 May 2017, 19:47   #67
[DDK]gm

tbh that goes for BF too, do not tell others I said things I didn't!! nelito isn't running your politics this round ;p
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 30 May 2017, 20:48   #68
Andi
Kamikaze

Andi is on a distinguished road

CT is great and have balls
Unread 31 May 2017, 04:20   #69
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
oh and if 1-3 fleets is a lot then yes CT has hit Catz a lot!!! moron ffs!!!
how dare you!
Unread 31 May 2017, 13:31   #70
Pablitem

Pablitem is on a distinguished road

I'm clearly using this for the roids. Anyway good luck everyone I believe ignoring the stupid changes this will be a good round. I hope app wins
Pablitem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2017, 23:59   #71
Gkar

Gkar is an unknown quantity at this point

What a terrible thread. Clearly PATSA will pwn us all.
Gkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2017, 06:17   #72
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
DO NOT use me as a excuse for your own bullshit!
I believe this sort of thing has been happening ever since PA began. I often get a PM saying "I've been told by X that you are blocking/working with/wanting to hit Y". People believe these statements will draw out information, whether they are true or not. It does make it hard to believe anything a few people do have to say though. I know my politics has changed over the years due to the totally false stuff I've heard round after round.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2017, 09:39   #73
Veni
GGFC

Veni is an unknown quantity at this point

Seemed to go off topic quite quickly this thread...

Seems ult are favourites for the win as usual. No doubt they will nap half the universe and noone else will have the balls to hit them early enough to stop the round win. Or if they try the rest of the universe will smash them hard.

Don't get why any ally would say they aren't playing to win otherwise why even bother forming a tag?! Playing to do as well as you can and knowing it's highly unlikely you won't win is still playing to win. Surely noone is actually going out of there way to make sure they don't win?!

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
Veni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2017, 10:13   #74
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Im pretty sure Ult said there wernt playing ftw, or atleast not as dedicated?

Unread 1 Jun 2017, 10:23   #75
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veni

Don't get why any ally would say they aren't playing to win otherwise why even bother forming a tag?! Playing to do as well as you can and knowing it's highly unlikely you won't win is still playing to win. Surely noone is actually going out of there way to make sure they don't win?!
Isn't this what every alliance except ult does every round?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2017, 11:32   #76
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

It is tick 150 or whatever and Alliances have Ingame NAPs/Allies

Others have deals already

Let us just have a fkin scrap !!!!

We don't all need to NAP/ALLY up. If someone gets too big. Let's all smash them.

If it's competitive all round - fun for all!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2017, 13:06   #77
Veni
GGFC

Veni is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post

Exactly! Sod naptarion and politics ruining the game!

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
Veni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2017, 13:14   #78
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Wow! That's so unexpected!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2017, 14:34   #79
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:

Let us just have a fkin scrap !!!!

We don't all need to NAP/ALLY up. If someone gets too big. Let's all smash them.

I think they try the smashing bit most rounds, and Ult STILL wins!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2017, 15:18   #80
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

lol, we've lost more rounds than we've won the past few years. I wonder where this fixation comes from..?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2017, 15:48   #81
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
lol, we've lost more rounds than we've won the past few years. I wonder where this fixation comes from..?
Tbh It is like the fkin news

PAthetic propoganda morons

Everyone fight

if Ult get fat hit until they aint fat. don't do a tick 999999 deal with anyone

if App get fat, hit app, if BF get fat him them

it fkin war game

whoever wars the most should win - damage dealt & value saved

let's have a fight

Unread 1 Jun 2017, 15:52   #82
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You are not going to have a war at this stage unless you're absolutely confident of blowing your opponent out the water this early. Hits to growth at this stage are still quite damaging to your long term prospects.
Unread 1 Jun 2017, 18:13   #83
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tbh It is like the fkin news

PAthetic propoganda morons

Everyone fight

if Ult get fat hit until they aint fat. don't do a tick 999999 deal with anyone

if App get fat, hit app, if BF get fat him them

it fkin war game

whoever wars the most should win - damage dealt & value saved

let's have a fight
If it's a war game why is it viable to play and rank well (even win) without seeing any combat??
Unread 1 Jun 2017, 23:03   #84
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
let's have a fight
Talk is cheap.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2017, 15:01   #85
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Talk is cheap.
gimme ur coords and ill come at u with all i've got

Unread 2 Jun 2017, 18:07   #86
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Quote:
well, any war is made of decisions and politics, sometimes it counts a way more then army or firepower. And sometimes, if u tell ppl "i have a nuke" no1 will mess with u, making u win without any combat!

but thats a newb point of view =)
Unread 3 Jun 2017, 00:04   #87
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
come at me bro
Unread 3 Jun 2017, 00:08   #88
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

So looks like FAnG is merging into the kittenz support tag.
Does this make KittenZ 120 planets? and what will the new name be? Furious KittyCatz next Generation?

Unread 3 Jun 2017, 01:26   #89
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Does this make KittenZ 120 planets? and what will the new name be? Furious KittyCatz next Generation?
How is 60 + 40 120?
Unread 3 Jun 2017, 01:29   #90
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
How is 60 + 40 120?
Your right, i was just assuming that those 20 planets that was kicked/left has nothing to do with the merger limit on 40 total planets.
Your quick eksero, no wonder you always winning

Unread 3 Jun 2017, 01:35   #91
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Your right, i was just assuming that those 20 planets that was kicked/left has nothing to do with the merger limit on 40 total planets.
Your quick eksero, no wonder you always winning
You know what they say
Unread 3 Jun 2017, 05:19   #92
Ave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Support?
Unread 3 Jun 2017, 05:38   #93
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Omg

Irvine gonna win this round!!!!
Unread 3 Jun 2017, 12:33   #94
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
Support?
What, isnt it a KittenZ support tag?

Unread 3 Jun 2017, 14:52   #95
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
What, isnt it a KittenZ support tag?
It's only a measure to counter ND and it's support tag.... CT!
Unread 3 Jun 2017, 19:53   #96
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

look as if Irvine would ever be a support tag get serious and Catz was never a sup tag was an extension of Kittenz just i couldnt be arsed with the extra work so they joined with Fang so both smaller tags could have a more enjoyable round enough said on the matter

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2017, 20:15   #97
Ave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
look as if Irvine would ever be a support tag get serious and Catz was never a sup tag was an extension of Kittenz just i couldnt be arsed with the extra work so they joined with Fang so both smaller tags could have a more enjoyable round enough said on the matter
duck extension, like a nice car or a big dog!
Unread 3 Jun 2017, 21:53   #98
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

So if an alliance decides to declare war on Fang/Catz, will it be a straight war, or will kittenz miraculously decide to get involved?

#askingforafriend
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2017, 22:39   #99
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
So if an alliance decides to declare war on Fang/Catz, will it be a straight war, or will kittenz miraculously decide to get involved?

#askingforafriend
Would be more interesting to hear if FAnG/CatZ would ever hit KittenZ, but i guess that aint possibole seeing they are allied ingame anyways.
But as Demort said CatZ = KittenZ

Unread 4 Jun 2017, 20:35   #100
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Does it matter? Combined they're still smaller than any block I've ever heard of...

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote