User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Apr 2016, 03:54   #1
Jumper

Jumper is an unknown quantity at this point
Ultores: How we win and why CT isnt real!

Hello friendly community.

I am Jumper, right hand of agar3s (Literally, i do stuff to him you cant even imagine)

I will now tell the world the truth about Ultores, tell you their deepest secrets and blow your minds.

I joined Ultores back in round 59 when App and Ult merged, I was lucky enough to one of the chosen few who had the 1337 skills to be a member for rnd 60 and I was also lucky enough to get to be apart of the agar3s BP, something I still am (Being part of that bp basicly means setting up teamviewer on a laptop and letting agar3s run my game for me for 1100 or so tickets, but more on that later)

Many of you seem to think that being ult means alot of work, doing stuff all day and dcing like crazy.
Many also think we cheat and have multiple support tags.

Well ofc we cheat, wtf... No one can actually win all the time and be this good without cheating obviously.

A major part of being ult is understand how our waste network of bots, AI and scripts work.
I cant get into the details on how it works because it will simply take to long.
What i can do though is tell you how we in ult have fooled everyone into thinks that CT is an actual alliance.

What you do not know is they are actually a Support tag for Ult, run by Agar3s, everyone thinks CT is like 60 actual ppl and GM is a real person, but ask yourselfs, are noobs that big actually real, are fairies and unicorns real too then?

No they are not, CT is a bot network programmed to say and do certain things and GM is actually a very simply AI or as we call it in Ult a DI.
I really think this rnd has actually shown how easy it is to set up and 60 man support tag run by bots and scripts, the CT tag is proof of that fact. (Still cant believe there is ppl out there who think GM is a real person)

Some say Ultores cheat, I say we find alternative ways to win

Cheers Jumper
Jumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2016, 14:46   #2
Dorf

Dorf has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Ultores: How we win and why CT isnt real!

Why did noone honor this post? It's the best one since a long time in this forum :-)
Dorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2016, 20:11   #3
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
I am Jumper, right hand of agar3s
so when agar3s goes fap fap fap.....its jumper
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2016, 20:23   #4
RapterRed

RapterRed is an unknown quantity at this point

I see ult excelled there self this rnd good job guys . #ult power !
RapterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2016, 20:53   #5
darkzidane
Trollbear

darkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
so when agar3s goes fap fap fap.....its jumper
nah its a fleece.
but thanks for noticing
R64 -67 Ultores
R68 tagless
darkzidane is offline   Reply With Quote