User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Sep 2009, 22:59   #1
PewPewQQ
Google Me.
Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Summer Games Champion, Twelve Swap Champion

PewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the rough
Improve Attack Page

I think its about time the attack page is updated...
  • Option to add more waves/slots
  • Option to join an attack if your teaming up with someone
  • Open/Closed Function, So people can see the gal + scans when its closed, and claim whens its opened
  • Option to hide co-ords of gal until launching tick

PewPewQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2009, 11:21   #2
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: Improve Attack Page

the attack page is very bad atm, probably the worst place in the ingame alliance section, so i can only agree about improving it

however i am not sure many alliances actually use it, so it might not be the most important change

then again maybe that would change if the site was improved!?

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2009, 14:18   #3
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

We used to use it exclusively, it is due a rewrite I think, but we used it fine for rounds.
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2009, 04:09   #4
Crantor
Nice to be Loved

Crantor has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I don't use the in game attack page mainly because those features are not available. Luckily I don't have to use it I have a webbie that does that. Unfortunately new alliances don't have web pages in many cases and I'm sure would appreciate these changes.

I like all the options listed and would reconsider using the in game if they were there. I hate the idea of having to go outside the game for anything, except irc of course.

4D
H-A
Denial
ODDR
ROCK - FOREVER
Crantor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2009, 16:23   #5
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

I doubt that this will be hard to update? but I know VisioN used the ingame attack page for a whole round, It's fairly useless, while the coders are at it, they should update the def page showing the colours of the old scans etc like I ve suggested elsewhere.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2009, 16:39   #6
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I doubt that this will be hard to update? but I know VisioN used the ingame attack page for a whole round, It's fairly useless, while the coders are at it, they should update the def page showing the colours of the old scans etc like I ve suggested elsewhere.
You clearly haven't read the changelog for this round!

Scans: Alliance Defense Page
Along with the tracking (read below) the scan links on the alliance defense page has been given coloring to better tell their "age";
scans that are 0 ticks are green
scans that are from 1 to 5 ticks old are yellow
scans that are from 6 to 12 ticks old are orange
scans that are older than 12 ticks are red
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2009, 18:06   #7
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
You clearly haven't read the changelog for this round!

Scans: Alliance Defense Page
Along with the tracking (read below) the scan links on the alliance defense page has been given coloring to better tell their "age";
scans that are 0 ticks are green
scans that are from 1 to 5 ticks old are yellow
scans that are from 6 to 12 ticks old are orange
scans that are older than 12 ticks are red
No, I had'nt done, but thanks, that's good

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2009, 19:24   #8
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

Improved ingame attack page would be nice
Unread 26 Oct 2009, 04:43   #9
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

The more of these things we fix in-game, the more new alliances will actually be able to compete. Established alliances may not use the attack page, but it should still be up to scratch so others can choose to.