User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 19:59   #1
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts
Aargh :)

My really long reply to my thread went to bit universe, due deletion of my last thread as u cant go back :´( Now i need to think it again. Thought i cant remember it and it was so good one :/ So ill leave all LDK insults off to keep this thread non deleted ...even u have deserved those with ur world wide cheating system from round to round. (insulting LDK thats first, was it in ur list Germy?) Then next one was insulting u as hobby...got that one too, Germy? Now ill smoke some more weed and then think new post...got that one too, Germy? One of my hobbies, smoke weed & come hassle into pa. U ants are just so cute

Actually Spinners idea can work now when thinking...With long enough agriculture etas & enough wide universe & new cluster ally / several near cluster like max 150 member alliances this could actually work...Alot old times hatred & fear of losing could be braked away when ppl needs to play together. Thought surely some big enough alliance could brake this system...mostly comes into mind LDK with 500 membersbase or old Furgion. But well, with right content maybe its worth...

(Then into next 2 reasons, how can i get pa better game and how can i play pa too, got those ones too, Germy?)

And i got idea: how about 1 month long rounds?

It could be something like 3 payed ones, 1 free one and those free ones would be advertisement to get new players. There is lots of retired players who cant afford 3-5 months of time for pa, but surely could play month from time to time. After losing n00bie rage, this game aint that worth, but surely this is good enough game to be played sometimes and payed sometimes, even that 10E / month Thought surely some old vets comes to free rounds only, thats allways there, but maybe community can start acting like one should and go to both free and payed ones. With that short rounds students like me could actually play too sometimes and there is quite many of us, like Lrytas just post (mention Lrytas once in non hostile way, as it can save me & my gal from some major incs sometime...as all actions have several known & unknown reasons in our minds...got that one too, Germy?) samething with some workers...sometimes there is just more hurry IRL and those are quite known before, exams, holidays etc are sametime. With that short rounds, every1 could get into top ranks who really wants and atleast imo i dont have such eager to top ranks that i used to after being there quite many times...yea surely i like to play quite hc sometimes, but still quite clean, i think there is quite many samekind, thought surely currently pa uses addiction psykology, that can be lost there, but atleast what i think that psykology is quite much dying last 7 rounds?...there is already been 10 rounds of winners. Thought LDK brakes away from here...u have already won and still u need to cheat to [sencoring analysis away from here, which included LDK @ PA & DeMM @ SS and .lt as country]

Would any1 be mad enough to cheat alot in that kind of game...and that would come quite expensive too to cheat...and what does ppl think of that kind of game? Those changes what we are gonna see in r10 is already making this game more that kind, atleast what ive heard. Abit shorter tech etas and surely there is time to battle with cluster alliances against each

Mods: All my posts are propaganda, whatever u do, atleast dont move those away to another section ...got that one too, Germy?

Ohh fellow malkavian Germy, do u really understand me...first in the world...im falling in love...first one understands me...first...And i thought i was damned to be forever alone...Come here please, play with me...got that one too, Germy?

And did some1 say this game doesnt have rpg? ...got that one too, Germy?

Now u just need to deciede which side of the coin is correct ...got that one too, Germy?

my sig, there aint bad publicity ...got that one too, Germy?
||
V

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA

Last edited by Yeh_of_Arcanum; 31 Jul 2003 at 20:49.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:03   #2
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeh, your post are always a slight bit hard to understand, not even to speak of comprehending, thus please, try not to post when your mind is clouded with drugs as well, it makes if fairly impossible to understand.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:11   #3
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Huh?
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:13   #4
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
Where did the last thread go? Did the MOD's delete it instead of doing the normal, closure then deletion?

I found it to be a pretty good thread, although tons of people were crying about being called cheaters and pretended they were not.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:18   #5
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Huh?
Germy: U are insulting me with ur stupidity when u enter my threads...u just sayd in my last thread i posted it due to same reason as allways...doesnt it directly mean u can understand me? Now i put there some of my known reasons...and u say that? Uhh.

Last edited by Yeh_of_Arcanum; 31 Jul 2003 at 20:51.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:20   #6
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Aargh :)

Quote:
Originally posted by Yeh_of_Arcanum
Then next one was insulting u as hobby...got that one too, Germy?
Uh... so you're saying it's your "hobby" to insult Germania?

Drugs and insults. I'm at a loss for words, really.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:23   #7
VVV
[***]

VVV is an unknown quantity at this point
1 2 3 Yeh ....
R4 = 46:10:3 = Bajoras Shlekta of Akmenine Tvirtove / LDK HC, Xanadu
R5 = 29:14:1 = ScrooGe of Piggybank / LDK HC, Xanadu
R6 = 26:9:13 = Scrooge of Hansa / LDK, Xanadu
R7 = 31:1:5 = Maxwell Smart Agent 86 of Get Smart / LDK, Xanadu
R8 = 47:6:9 = BETA 0 of I hate this game / LDK
R9 = Scanner
R9.5 = 4:5:13 = R6 Winner of Mandate of Heaven / LDK
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:24   #8
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Weed...Drugs...Attack of monster tomatoes. Yes surely i can accept any drugs aint good, from tobacco, alcohol to kannabis and heroin. But no i dont accept smoking kannabis sometimes is so much worse than anything else...and atleast i got talent of smiling still Btw Did ppl know there were 300 million kannabis users in world until 1937 fall when it was illegalized. And its been used 10 000 years world wide...but well this posts idea aint that, so hopely this offtopic stays here Thought gotta mention still...I dont know which one i had bigger addiction to...pa or other drugs Now i dont have either one, but i still would like to play good game sometimes

Last edited by Yeh_of_Arcanum; 31 Jul 2003 at 20:36.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:30   #9
Dreadnought

LOOK IM GOING TO YOUR THREAD........

Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:41   #10
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Hobbie: As I needed to train my Execs in r5 for ourside victory, so do i need to do it until something changes in pa

Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:52   #11
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
The closer I get to thinking I understand what makes you "you" Yeh, the further I get from the truth I think. Heh.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:52   #12
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning as always Yeh
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:58   #13
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yes, Yes my petty one. Dont ever hurry, allways read and think first before acting. And dont ever show what u think. Allways hide like now

***Like sayd i, aint he too much apprentice, in too hurry is he, teaching still started u, so will finish u it*** DDDDDD

Last edited by Yeh_of_Arcanum; 31 Jul 2003 at 21:22.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 21:06   #14
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
The closer I get to thinking I understand what makes you "you" Yeh, the further I get from the truth I think. Heh.
Yeh has become less of a person and more a metaphaphysical concept.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 21:21   #15
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Point of this thread again ?
R3. 18:12:25 subdok of a125
R4. 46:10:13 Lord Rytas of Lithuania [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R5. 29:14:2 Inspector Gadget of The best detective [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R6. 12:24:1 Hamurabi's code of The Old Babilon [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC.
R7. 21:15:3 [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC
R8. 2:7:2 Sometime of i Will think of a name [LDK] HC
R9. 50:5:2 Malignant Killer of Nakatomi Plaza [Madcows] HBC / [RaH] member
R9.5 23:7:4 50:5:7 54:6:10 19:4:23 [LDK] HC
[LDK] existing since r4, [LDK] top planets: r4,6,8,9,9.5,10
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 21:27   #16
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
Point of this thread again ?

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 21:28   #17
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Entertain & possible think of that 1 month round...U know this is game where ppl prolly should be entertained as keeping them with "victories only, whatever cost" seems to be dying battle Player amounts have gone down in every p2p round?

Btw JammyJim: Can u ban Scorpio, as he surely only spams & flames in my threads...nothin else, thats the evil troll one, not me

Unread 31 Jul 2003, 21:36   #18
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Btw JammyJim: Can u ban Scorpio, as he surely only spams & flames in my threads...nothin else, thats the evil troll one, not me

I wonder why he does that, got any idea about that yourself Yeh?
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 22:04   #19
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Btw JammyJim: ....
Speaking of, any success with changing my sig yet? No? Ah, too bad.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 22:23   #20
Naris
Aesir [Founder]

Naris is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Aargh :)

Quote:
Would any1 be mad enough to cheat alot in that kind of game...and that would come quite expensive too to cheat...and what does ppl think of that kind of game?
And did some1 say this game doesnt have rpg? ...got that one too, Germy?
V
When I read it through couple of times I find your thread quite amusing and some interested topics.

I like to mention cheating, since I know some different communities in the online gaming. Some cant play games without cheating, end of story.

If such ppl dont find way to get around the basic rules in those online games to get an advantage, they resign and try a new online game. In either hacking, multiplaying etc. etc. etc.
I`hv seen it Ultima Online and ShadowBane to name a few..
Round 8 Plushlab,Adelante,Nos
Round 9.5 Aesir Hc.
Round 10. Aesir Hc.
Public Channel #Aesir {Guild of the "Blue Wheel alliance party"}
----------------------------------------
http://aesir.rizzo-online.com/

Last edited by Naris; 31 Jul 2003 at 23:28.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 22:40   #21
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Naris, for the love of Aesir and our own sanity, stop quoting everything said in a long post. Thanks. :/
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 23:30   #22
Naris
Aesir [Founder]

Naris is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Naris, for the love of Aesir and our own sanity, stop quoting everything said in a long post. Thanks. :/
I will always wub Aesir and old m8s, no matter what alliance they are in, ok altered the quote Hobbie.
I was in a hurry earlier, soz :P
Sincerely
Naris
Round 8 Plushlab,Adelante,Nos
Round 9.5 Aesir Hc.
Round 10. Aesir Hc.
Public Channel #Aesir {Guild of the "Blue Wheel alliance party"}
----------------------------------------
http://aesir.rizzo-online.com/
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 00:54   #23
Orean

Orean is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by WipeOut
Yeh, your post are always a slight bit hard to understand, not even to speak of comprehending, thus please, try not to post when your mind is clouded with drugs as well, it makes if fairly impossible to understand.
Or just not post at all.... Ever.... Please?
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 00:55   #24
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
let's have this one deleted aswell please.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 02:15   #25
Lanceman
milchjiper

Lanceman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
[...] But no i dont accept smoking kannabis sometimes is so much worse than anything else...and atleast i got talent of smiling still [...]
And this sentence means?
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 02:28   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Bizzare and incomprehensible thread, reams of flaming by both the thread creator and everyone else. Can we all at least attempt to act like reasonable human beings? Surprising as it may seem to some of you there is no score board where your oh so witty replies get marked down.