User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Aug 2005, 03:43   #1
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm going to Japan for a week

I'm flying Saturday. My fiance's grandmother is celebrating her 90th birthday. We're gonna spend some time in Tokyo and her prefecture and hopefully I'll have some good pics. I'll be the only person speaking English, and the only white person. I'm totally excited about getting to stay in a Japanese home and experience Japan from a Japanese point of view.

I'm gonna see if I can access the internet from there, but HA I can't read kanji or any other of those Japanese characters so I probably wont be able to troll for awhile. :/
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 04:10   #2
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Re: I'm going to Japan for a week

Take that Sophia Coppola flic with ya... ;P

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 05:04   #3
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I've always wondered what it'd be like to date a jap girl. Lucky bastard
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 07:59   #4
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
I've always wondered what it'd be like to date a jap girl. Lucky bastard
It is amazing.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 08:00   #5
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeeThot
Take that Sophia Coppola flic with ya... ;P
If I meet Scarlett Johansson I'll tell you. :/
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 09:09   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
It is amazing.
why? what is so good about it?
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 09:46   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
As well as what Nantoz said, they also have a tendancy to dress up in school uniform and let you spank them. Unless you get a crazy one who dresses up in school uniform and waves a flail around her head.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 14:37   #8
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Western women are kind of needy, maybe? I hate generalizing like that. There's also just something very honest, and straight forward about how, at least my fiance, communicates with me. She's a Japanese national, was born and raised in Japan, and it's a very different culture. People don't hug each other in Japan for instance, daughters don't even hug their mothers. My fiance however, we hug, she really likes that now. I don't know. Beyond the fact of how much I care for the person in my life today, it just seems like it's so much less work and effort to maintain the relationship than it would be otherwise. There's also no constant second guessing and a lot of misinterpretation but that's seens as language/cultural difference and not as an incompatibility issue. For her, it is very important, that I be financially stable, honest, and supportive, and most of that's easy to do when you care about someone a lot. The finacially stable part I'm still working on, and it's why we're not married yet. :/
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 14:41   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: I'm going to Japan for a week

Isn't the real reason you're going simply the fact that you want to buy a pair of soiled schoolgirl knickers from a vending machine?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 14:46   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I know at least one English girl who has this tendency but then she also loves Gogo Yubari.
Isn't that really just yourself?
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 14:46   #11
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Isn't the real reason you're going simply the fact that you want to buy a pair of soiled schoolgirl knickers from a vending machine?
Yus, did you want me to pick up an extra pair?
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 14:46   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Yus, did you want me to pick up an extra pair?
I don't know. Do they do boxers as well?
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 15:01   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: I'm going to Japan for a week

Quote:
I was referring to my best friend who as it happens lives with Dante.
Yes of course. I understand your need to sustain the veneer of respectability.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 15:36   #14
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
They are much easier to impress with what by European standards would be a mediocre cock....
Somebody challenging mr mansons reign of GD expert on cocks around the world?
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 16:22   #15
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

hf, s|k-san.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 16:40   #16
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I know at least one English girl who has this tendency but then she also loves Gogo Yubari.
I would like to meet this girl.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 16:42   #17
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who's paying for the tickets?
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 16:56   #18
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Who's paying for the tickets?
I paid for mine, she paid for hers?
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 17:08   #19
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Have you had any luck finding a new job?
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 17:11   #20
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
It is amazing.
I already expect such. Cultural differences however is the barrier that has as yet prevented me from trying. I'm not sure a japenese girl might be as interested or impressed by the same things as westerners.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 17:13   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

mt friend had no problem and communicate via the internet every few days when he was in japan last year. So you should be ok i would imagine
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 17:14   #22
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
The short answer is no, but I haven't really been looking.

I have a temp job at the moment. It expires September 12th. I may be starting school in the spring, if they accept me to the program. So I have 3 1/2 months of time I need to figure something out for. I was thinking of getting a seasonal job at the mall, it's not like I could get a professional position in that amount of time, much less work at said position for the time left over. If I don't get into this program then I will have to go back to the drawing board and figure out what to do with myself. I have enough money in the bank at the moment to last me one, maybe two months, clearly not enough. We'll see.

I don't really like putting all my eggs in one basket, but that's the tenuous position I'm in right now. All my fault of course.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 17:16   #23
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I already expect such. Cultural differences however is the barrier that has as yet prevented me from trying. I'm not sure a japenese girl might be as interested or impressed by the same things as westerners.
Aren't you an Aussie?
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 17:26   #24
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

i am flying there next month. but it's a business trip so no leisure :/
Enjoy Tokyo, it's an awesome city!

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 17:27   #25
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
I didn't seek out Ayako because she was Japanese. In fact, she sought me out. I'm not with Ayako because she is Japanese, but I really do think that it has been a very positive experience. I advise against using race, ethnicity as a justification for starting a relationship. It's too intentional and will take away from the bond between two inviduals that needs to be there in order to make the relationship work. I believe that it shouldn't be djbass + japanese girl, but djbass + ______ (insert individual name here).

Ayako is not replaceable. Her being Japanese does not make her an interchangeable plug-n-play device for my life. I'm not saying that you're saying that, but I'm afraid it will be an underlying issue - and you want very few of those in a long term relationship because they will make keeping the relationship intact more difficult than that task is all in itself already.

Just my two cents...
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 17:39   #26
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I didn't seek out Ayako because she was Japanese. In fact, she sought me out. I'm not with Ayako because she is Japanese, but I really do think that it has been a very positive experience. I advise against using race, ethnicity as a justification for starting a relationship. It's too intentional and will take away from the bond between two inviduals that needs to be there in order to make the relationship work. I believe that it shouldn't be djbass + japanese girl, but djbass + ______ (insert individual name here).

Ayako is not replaceable. Her being Japanese does not make her an interchangeable plug-n-play device for my life. I'm not saying that you're saying that, but I'm afraid it will be an underlying issue - and you want very few of those in a long term relationship because they will make keeping the relationship intact more difficult than that task is all in itself already.

Just my two cents...
Oh I agree totally, it's merely incidentle that certain traits or qualities I am looking for in a partner are common amongst asian cultures. Perhaps the biggest being I don't like the way western society thinks, I feel as you say asian cultures are much more honest and open about things.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 18:20   #27
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
I don't like the way western society thinks, I feel as you say asian cultures are much more honest and open about things.
I'm totally with you on this.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 19:08   #28
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
By the way. Don't make the same mistake many Western guys with Japanese girlfriends do. They try to learn Japanese from anime and end up talking like a 14 year old school girls. fan-boy Japanese is oddly enough not considered top notch...
Hahaha...that's funny. Seriously, I just laughed almost out loud (laol ;/ ). Yes I know enough about Japanese to know that there is a very formal way to speak and a casual, and a very bad way to speak. Using 'orewa' instead of the alternative, it means 'you,' is very impolite and probably used in anime often.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 19:18   #29
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Update: They just offered me a permanent position. Enough to pay for myself through school. :0 Coincidence? Maybe it's Maybeline...
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 03:01   #30
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I didn't seek out Ayako because she was Japanese. In fact, she sought me out.
for the green card?
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 03:50   #31
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
for the green card?
She's a nurse, people are practically throwing money, green cards and visas at her.
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 07:53   #32
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I feel as you say asian cultures are much more honest and open about things.
What a load of crap. How honest is Japan about their war crimes? About the role of the emperor during WWII? About archealogy and their common roots with Korea? How open is Japan to immigration? To importing rice? To blacks, South-East-Asians and Chinese? To the Ainus on Hokkaido? Try living in Japan for a year and I am sure that you will love it, it's an awesome country but it is definitely neither open nor honest. And Japan is only one example. I really don't wanna go into the honesty and openness of China or Korea...

Unread 27 Aug 2005, 08:08   #33
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Using 'orewa' instead of the alternative, it means 'you,' is very impolite and probably used in anime often.
orewa means 'I am' or 'concerning me'

Unread 27 Aug 2005, 09:12   #34
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I'll be the only person speaking English, and the only white person.
Your fiance doesn't speak english? How do you communicate? You speak japanese? Anyways, sounds like you'll be having a good time! Have fun
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 14:16   #35
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by laputa
orewa means 'I am' or 'concerning me'
Whatever. Anyhow, I liked your other post. Very informed! Of course we were talking about daily individual interaction and not denial on a cultural level.
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 14:46   #36
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Whatever. Anyhow, I liked your other post. Very informed! Of course we were talking about daily individual interaction and not denial on a cultural level.
you're right, totally different story there...

Unread 27 Aug 2005, 15:07   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: I'm going to Japan for a week

Quote:
Perhaps the biggest being I don't like the way western society thinks, I feel as you say asian cultures are much more honest and open about things.
This is laughable. East Asian cultures (Japan in particular) are much more closeted about a range of social issues, much more patriarchal, and multiculturalism in the sense it is known in the west is largely unknown.

The west is not a haven in social terms, but there is too much of a tendency on the part of westerners to view Japan through rose tinted spectacles.
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 02:16   #38
s|k
Caveat Lector

Heh, so I'm in Tokyo right now. Amazing city. :0
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 02:19   #39
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
'the reason the internet is a bad thing'
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 07:34   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Haha mail-order bride.
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 08:30   #41
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Shinjuku++
just watch out for the large black men who will try to supply you with "young ladies"

Akihabara+++ (well if you have money, otherwise it will just make you sick and want money)

go to a public bath if you can.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 08:31   #42
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Haha mail-order bride.
mail order husband more like. remember that economically, most people are poor compared to Japanese.

Unread 29 Aug 2005, 08:54   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
mail order husband more like. remember that economically, most people are poor compared to Japanese.
I was questioning his sexuality in a delicious double entendre dude.
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 11:05   #44
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Watch out for kids playing Kancho.
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 12:10   #45
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I was questioning his sexuality in a delicious double entendre dude.
my apologies for underestimating the cunningness of your post.

Unread 29 Aug 2005, 12:17   #46
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
then again Japanese women yearn for western men whereas western guys in general are not very much into Japanese girls...

Unread 29 Aug 2005, 12:21   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

HORRIFIC GENERALISATION ALERT. HORRIFIC GENERALISATION ALERT.
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 12:54   #48
laputa
Xanadu

yes, but caring about and mentioning all the exceptions makes me feel too politically correct...

Unread 30 Aug 2005, 23:05   #49
s|k
Caveat Lector

Yeah okay, so in order to blend in, in Tokyo as a male at least: wear a gray or black $400 suit and tie, have an ipod (mandetory), and look at your mobile phone every other second, but don`t ever raise your voice above a whisper in public and don`t actually ever talk on your mobile. How`s that for generalizing. ;P Stupid japanese keyboard, I can`t type at alon it. Okay, bbl. +P
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 23:25   #50
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

lol <3 japanese keyboards. I had a terrible habit of hitting the language change button all the time when i was over there :/ you get used to it eventually though, and know where to avoid.
Also, never talk on the subway, and if it rains and you are over 6 foot tall, watch out for thousands of umberellas coming at you at eye poking height.