User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 10:46   #101
genclay
Serial Drunk

genclay is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Official MISTU Announcement

Hi one and all. I have a few things to say.

Firstly, I am no longer part of mistu despite being 3rd most talker in the chan. I am no longer a member of any alince as i don't play PA anymore. My reasons for not playing the game range from not realy having the time to the fact I despise the constant lying, backbiting, propergander managing and genral shite that goes on in in the comanding of ANY alince. Ppl i like and respect become real ***** when thay deal with this game, and i hate to say this but i do mean most if not all of you. the only ones that don't are thoses that play this truly for fun and they are are few and far between ( respect to fanny when she played!)

Secondly, I have meny good friends Mistu. Some I know in rl, some i don't. For thoses that don't know mistu the back bones of the BG have been close friends in rl for years. I mean for god sake, I've lived/live with 3 mistu members. And i'd like to thank these ppl for all the times we've had with regards to pa and all the times we have had and will have outside of the game.

Thirdly, I have meny good freinds in Eclipse, as the only alinces i have played in are wrath fury and eclipse. So i know a few of you realy quite well :P love you all guys don't be a stranger just cos i don't play any more

Lastly, I wish eclipse and mistu both equal luck and expect one of you 2 to win next round, If you don't I will be disapointed :P

Anyway, this is enough of me rambling on. bye ppl

OOOO! one last thing...

* bangs RJ's and Focht's heads to gether very hard*

Remember guys while this may feel like life at times, it is realy only a game ;P
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 11:13   #102
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

lol @ mazzelaar.

and i still dont get it: WHY can every thread here become like this???? WHY???? (please dont answere, becouse then we get the same again)

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 14:49   #103
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wasn't planning on posting on this thread again. I don't intend to argue, I've had a sleep and realised I have been a little shit here.

I love Eclipse, and I love the members and command. I didn't mean to take a poke at the running of Eclipse in any way, I was rising (stupidly) to Zhil's provocations.

Anyway, this is MISTU's thread, not mine. I do feel bad for most of the things I said though, they were unnecessary.

I don't often apologise or backtrack, especially on the internet, so when I do, you should take it as being absolutely sincere. What I did was scummy, since I have been with Eclipse since the beginning, and I love the community there, and fighting alongside you.

Now I'll go back and not come back into this thread, I just thought I'd make a generalistic apology instead of PMing people individually.

Unread 14 Jan 2004, 15:07   #104
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is an nice idea to do something a little different.

I think it will be interesting, at the least.

This is probably going to develop into a bit of a grudge match, which can only add to the spice. May you both enjoy kicking lumps out of eachother, probably leading to someone else winning (heh)

Good luck.

note: Zhil's comments here smash the Eclipse is not Fury argument out of the water heh.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 16:59   #105
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
note: Zhil's comments here smash the Eclipse is not Fury argument out of the water heh.
They do somewhat.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 18:15   #106
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

oh my, not to cheap to join any bandwagon nowadays rj ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 18:23   #107
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
He won't join my bandwagon
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 18:30   #108
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned

its becuse you have dirty floors
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 18:43   #109
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

sinnamon xie is an unknown quantity at this point

I just wanted to acknowledge that I really enjoyed working with Fork, he was an excellent person to have in charge. No matter how bad things got, he never acted like an asshole. And having a bit of a bad temper myself, I have to admire that

[M&S]
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 18:47   #110
Uberhamster
Sultan of Squeak

Uberhamster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnamon xie
I just wanted to acknowledge that I really enjoyed working with Fork, he was an excellent person to have in charge. No matter how bad things got, he never acted like an asshole.
Hear, hear!
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 19:04   #111
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

I am going back to personal roots between Fury members - the creation of Eclipse was mainly so Fury members would not have to fight eachother (you may remember that both me and Rob had an idea for an alliance whilst Focht.KillGhost had other ideas - and we didnt wish to fight amongst ourselves for members)

I am not talking about Eclipse, I am talking about the feeling of betrayed from friends that go all the way back to Fury. Not implying that Eclipse is Fury nor that MISTU is Fury - just that the friendships were forged within Fury.

Don't mess with me Lokken, I am not in the mood.

Additionally - I must congratulate Fork.

Good luck mate, just don't forget your roots.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 19:15   #112
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
I'm told there's a 'we all hate RJ one'. I shall have to look out for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
It's more of a one-man-band.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 19:20   #113
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
heh, your late..
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 19:27   #114
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
It's more of a one-man-band.
Don't forget one woman also.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 19:30   #115
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Don't forget one woman also.
Does she come with a valve, a repair kit and three fun holes?

Unread 14 Jan 2004, 19:37   #116
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
Does she come with a valve, a repair kit and three fun holes?
No, thats Fred the Sheep

Ask Fork :P

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 22:42   #117
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Don't mess with me Lokken, I am not in the mood. .
Such a statement above is priceless, it just begs for a response. What, as in don't put forward my own point of view, which you don't seem to like?

I'm sorry to disagree with you. :eek:

All in all your posts in this thread do have the effect of changing my view on the subject (although that has also the been the case as time has wore on and people have left). But still read through this thread and explain why I shouldn't reasonably make such an observation, as it suggests that Fury loyalties run through the game, and it seems to reach as far as Eclipse because Fury loyalty propagates within it, and the alliance seems to be in a state where such a split affects that loyalty because of that Fury influence.

And if you claim that I'm wrong, then personal roots between Fury members are of no concern to Alliance Discussions in my view, as you are a private community that no longer exists as a force within the game. This thread then becomes mainly irrelevant, and is probably in need of a good prune.

I'm sorry if you think this is a troll, well I'm sorry for posting my personal opinion. But honestly telling me what to and what not to post only serves to piss me off.
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 01:36   #118
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point

its the zhil and lokken hour \o/
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 01:42   #119
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Lokken 2 - 0 Zhil

Lokken for Pompey manager post!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 03:30   #120
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Such a statement above is priceless, it just begs for a response. What, as in don't put forward my own point of view, which you don't seem to like?

I'm sorry to disagree with you. :eek:

All in all your posts in this thread do have the effect of changing my view on the subject (although that has also the been the case as time has wore on and people have left). But still read through this thread and explain why I shouldn't reasonably make such an observation, as it suggests that Fury loyalties run through the game, and it seems to reach as far as Eclipse because Fury loyalty propagates within it, and the alliance seems to be in a state where such a split affects that loyalty because of that Fury influence.

And if you claim that I'm wrong, then personal roots between Fury members are of no concern to Alliance Discussions in my view, as you are a private community that no longer exists as a force within the game. This thread then becomes mainly irrelevant, and is probably in need of a good prune.

I'm sorry if you think this is a troll, well I'm sorry for posting my personal opinion. But honestly telling me what to and what not to post only serves to piss me off.
Fury formed loyalty and bonds between certain players.

This has been broken.

It's just like the issues surrounding other other events within Planetarion.

Anyway, you are entitled to your viewpoint but you know I take a different opinion on loyalty than you do. I simply dislike to see Fury fighting amongst eachother and turning on eachothers backs.

Especially those that I got into Fury in the first place.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 03:46   #121
lo0ol

I always agree with Zhil.

Unread 15 Jan 2004, 07:59   #122
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lo0ol
I always agree with Zhil.
I <3 lo0ol

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 09:27   #123
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This has been broken.

It's just like the issues surrounding other other events within Planetarion.

Anyway, you are entitled to your viewpoint but you know I take a different opinion on loyalty than you do. I simply dislike to see Fury fighting amongst eachother and turning on eachothers backs.

Especially those that I got into Fury in the first place.
No offense m8, but when pple refered to Eclipse as Fury, then you jumped 50m in the air along with all ex Fury pple and did whatever it takes to prove them wrong.

Yet now you suddenly use that "we are Fury and we still act like true Fury pple" thingy again? I understand some pple might not like what happened, but this is a game and if a BG wishes to go solo then I don't see any reason why they shouldn't.
During a war, you sometimes have to attack your friends aswell (soz lockhead). When you do, you risk your friendship aswell, sadly, and that's the case with this whole incident aswell I guess.

Just my 2 cents, rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 10:36   #124
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Anyway, you are entitled to your viewpoint but you know I take a different opinion on loyalty than you do.
What you call loyalty I call stupidity. If RJ & co can not fulfill their plans within Eclipse they are absolutely entitled to do their own thing. That has nothing to do with loyalty to Fury/Eclipse whatsoever. Maybe RJ is even able to outperform Eclipse and to setup an alliance as organized and powerful as the late Fury. Wouldn't that display true loyalty to the Fury spirit?

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 11:09   #125
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

hmm, best of luck MISTU.

P.S Zhil, you are taking this to heart.
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 11:35   #126
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by laputa
What you call loyalty I call stupidity. If RJ & co can not fulfill their plans within Eclipse they are absolutely entitled to do their own thing. That has nothing to do with loyalty to Fury/Eclipse whatsoever. Maybe RJ is even able to outperform Eclipse and to setup an alliance as organized and powerful as the late Fury. Wouldn't that display true loyalty to the Fury spirit?
Heresy.

Loyalty to the Fury spirit would mean to be loyal to friends. I'm not talking about Eclipse or really Fury - I'm talking about a betrayel to the bonds of friendship between certain core parts that were originally Fury. It would have been the same if Sid had betrayed Biggdogg, or if Cryptic had betrayed Sid...

I'm talking that level of friendship, that transcends mere alliances.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 11:48   #127
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Personally, I would say anyone who has such "loyalty" to people they know online has a bit of a problem...
This is just a game
(and don't come back with the "i'm not playing" bit, if you feel this strongly whether you play or not is irrelevant)
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 11:57   #128
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Heresy.

Loyalty to the Fury spirit would mean to be loyal to friends. I'm not talking about Eclipse or really Fury - I'm talking about a betrayel to the bonds of friendship between certain core parts that were originally Fury. It would have been the same if Sid had betrayed Biggdogg, or if Cryptic had betrayed Sid...

Sharing the same roots != friendship

If the people concerned in this matter are true friends then they should support each other. Something which has been done in the first part of this thread. Then you came up with your "SS-Mann, Deine Ehre heisst Treue"-idea of loyalty and all of a sudden the friendly atmosphere was damaged beyond repair.

Unread 15 Jan 2004, 12:02   #129
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by laputa
Sharing the same roots != friendship

If the people concerned in this matter are true friends then they should support each other. Something which has been done in the first part of this thread. Then you came up with your "SS-Mann, Deine Ehre heisst Treue"-idea of loyalty and all of a sudden the friendly atmosphere was damaged beyond repair.
Thats because I have no need to hide the truth of the matter - in that this was hardly a "friendly" parting.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 12:12   #130
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:
Thats because I have no need to hide the truth of the matter - in that this was hardly a "friendly" parting.
yeah, that's one of the many advantages of an ex-player. Funnily enough many of the ex-players became very sensible on the boards as soon as they left the fetters of their alliance PR department. I even find myself agreeing with Hicks very often these days.

Unread 15 Jan 2004, 14:42   #131
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Heresy.

i wont argue with u, id lose...

but really, its not the end of the world.
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 14:45   #132
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
i wont argue with u, id lose...

but really, its not the end of the world.

I never said it was the end of the world.

I just didnt feel the need to suck **** on the boards when I personally disagreed with the move.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 16:02   #133
PowerAbusingMod

heh when we roid MISTU its gonna be like "ownedu" YES IM SO ORIGINAL

Unread 15 Jan 2004, 17:13   #134
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerAbusingMod
hehe, this has to be Dread :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 19:13   #135
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Quote:
This is probably going to develop into a bit of a grudge match, which can only add to the spice. May you both enjoy kicking lumps out of eachother, probably leading to someone else winning (heh)
This is going to be comedy it really is. I would buy you a drink for this, I just don't know whether to get you wine or bitter.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 00:15   #136
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
I never said anything about roiding MISTU.

Hush and be quiet.

My anger has subsided

I am losing my touch, hold me Lokken.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 07:51   #137
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hush, you make it sound like I actually still play this game.
You should, it would make what you say more credible

I don't give two monkies about RJ and Mistu, but flaming someone as disloyal for starting something new is just bitter. I don't mean to flame or attack you Zhil, but you see the world in too few shades. For you it's not even Black & White, it comes down to Fury & Non-Fury. Fury be blessed and anyone outside, or anyone who dares leave the Utopia be damned.

You need to .... chill, somewhat

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 17:43   #138
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
I can order you a room at Gaustad if you like, as you seem to need it.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 18:34   #139
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

ZHIL!

Anytime I read these long AD threads I must admit I always stop to read Lokken and Zhils posts so it's been awhile since I have read anything

To Zhils point.

I agree I am disappointed in RJ and Fork. However I wish them luck and I have always wanted to roid Fork and make some comment about how a spoon is superior.

To everyone’s point against Zhil.

You can not harm the Zhil it’s impossible! One day he will come back to PA and lead the armies of Fury against the heathens (LDK, DRAGONS and people from Finland) I await this day.

To the question of Eclipse being Fury.

When Zhil pm’d me in reference to joining a new alliance he clearly stated before I accepted that “this is not FURY” to which I replied “ok sure wink wink”

Cheers

:gollum:
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 20:23   #140
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
You were a stiing duck man
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 20:32   #141
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough

Good Luck boys and girls =)

I'm sure you'll do well, and I hope you have alot of fun doing it!

'Rabba
Salude de Barça
-
You better watch out where those wolfies go so you don't eat that yellow snow..
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 13:51   #142
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck RJ and ada
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 14:09   #143
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll
You can not harm the Zhil it’s impossible! One day he will come back to PA and
lead the armies of Fury against the heathens (LDK, DRAGONS and people from Finland)
I await this day.
I sincerely hope,
there will be one Finn,
he would spare for old times sake

<-
(in the hypothetical situation where i would play again)

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 16:03   #144
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

you guys are boring, i didnt read all of this but im sure its full of egoboosting, annoying, flaming bullsh1t, i got some advice for you noobs.. go enjoy RL and try not to be involved to much in this online game, its just a waste of your time having lame useless discussions on the internet. i will own all of you next round! bye losers!
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 16:30   #145
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
i will own all of you next round! bye losers!

Didn't you quit?
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 16:30   #146
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

at least twice...
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 16:41   #147
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

when i said losers, i didn't hope you would respond this fast.

anyways, i quit quite some times, sometimes during sometimes after a round. like the average pa player.
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 17:47   #148
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
when i said losers, i didn't hope you would respond this fast.

anyways, i quit quite some times, sometimes during sometimes after a round. like the average pa player.

I never leave the forums. Arr!

I've never quit...
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 17:55   #149
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

tbh it's the biggest contradiction in PA. About 75% of the pple that claim they quit or will quit end up playing after all. We're all a part of this, so let's not make a big deal out of it.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 05:35   #150
Xeracy
.:condenación:.

Xeracy is an unknown quantity at this point

Umm good old AD eh... its what we have come to expect and so much more, can say its not changed much since last time i read about ..... 6 months ago

Anyhow.

Good luck to MISTU, u guys have been going for ages and glad you have finally decided to turn into a fullon alliance for wat may be the last round of PA (but we have heard that one before aint we )

RealJames and Adastra especially good luck with the alliance , and to the rest of the Command structure of MISTU im sure u guys will kick ass and take names this coming round.

All the best to the lot of you and zh|l give it a rest... heh
::[MISTU]::
Closed Thread