User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Sep 2003, 18:36   #1
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
The biggest mistake

was to start a planet in this round. Bye everyone whom I knew, good thee luck.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 19:04   #2
Blend
r0x0r

Blend is an unknown quantity at this point
bahbye feroxm8, fun playing with. retired myself, didn't even care to create an account this round nor make a post like this...good luck whatever you're gonna do
Blend is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 19:26   #3
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Blend
bahbye feroxm8, fun playing with. retired myself, didn't even care to create an account this round nor make a post like this...good luck whatever you're gonna do
I did create one, but cba to play it...Follow my friend on some attacks etc...

goodluck in rl

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 19:51   #4
Dreadnought

Ferox isnt an alliance

-------------> PD/GD
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 19:55   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
/me looks at siggie.

Suppose it's more fun signing up a few accounts, than just the one :|
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 20:26   #6
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point
Bye Ferox
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 22:42   #7
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Byebye Ferox!

I signed up for an account, got the registration e-mail, logged in but on the next day my account was mysteriously deleted. Cba to sign up again.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 23:06   #8
Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
Byebye Ferox!

I signed up for an account, got the registration e-mail, logged in but on the next day my account was mysteriously deleted. Cba to sign up again.
Maybe they saw you had other planets?
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 23:18   #9
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
Dreadnugget in 'still being shit in threads.'
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 11:53   #10
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
nope - only one account

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 12:15   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Dreadnugget in 'still being shit in threads.'
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 13:44   #12
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Maybe at birth, they mistook you for a human instead of a troll..