User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:49   #101
TeraHertz
TeraHertz? Who's that?

TeraHertz is an unknown quantity at this point
heheh, technicaly you should be closed for using the passes when you tested to see if they worked ;-)
TeraHertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:52   #102
Divine_Shadow

Divine_Shadow is an unknown quantity at this point
/me spanks TeraHertz
Divine_Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 14:00   #103
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
/me spanks Divine

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 14:14   #104
TeraHertz
TeraHertz? Who's that?

TeraHertz is an unknown quantity at this point
/me spanks divine and Laputa
TeraHertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 14:35   #105
Flip
Canadian Ninja of DOOM

Flip is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Toop
It's illegal in most countries. It's like the phone company listening to and publishing your calls because you're using their network. I'd sue XtoTheZ if that would happen to me .

There are many different factors that come into play for things like this. If it were just plain illegal, lots of criminals could get free by just sueing the cops for tapping their lines for evidence.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 14:39   #106
Flip
Canadian Ninja of DOOM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lazer
hello pa crew

i´m not closed yet.. why?

i dont have any scans left.. sorry that my ally bcs give me targets and scans... shame on me.. plz close me...

muhahaha

omg...

well... ehm...

what have i learned?
#1 pa crew made their own rules.. brake all privacy rules..
#2 considering their rules no ally could survive.. cause every hc and bc has a scanner (and ofc needs it to organize raids)
#3 Heartless told me that pa would be better without allies.. and looks like the creators are working against the allys and setting up more idiotical rules. (f.e. the new eta system.. that would kill all well planned attacks)

for me it seems that i just have to blame the top hostile planets and thats the "ok" for the creators to get the tops closed..

pa is getting worse with every round..

plz close me and give me the reason that i dont have scans.. or my ip is not cool.. or so *gg*

=LazeR=
xraid HC <<omg.. hc? i have to be a multi... really.. and look at my score.. omg.. multi multi multi! ^^

...idiots..

You realize that you'd be a lot better off if you would just be quiet and quit the game instead. If you don't like it, why are you here? :P

*EDIT*
I forgot.. I'll have a lot of trouble taking you seriously while you can't spell to save your life... :P
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 14:42   #107
Flip
Canadian Ninja of DOOM

Quote:
Originally posted by TeraHertz
Hmm, I'd like to see you try and bring XtoTheZ to court, they'd throw the case out and laugh at you, if it even got that far. Neither XtoTheZ or PA are big enough for any court to want to make a high profile example of them. On the net people can pretty much do what they want. So it is pointless to bring the law into discussion.

I have no love to loose with Ouzo, an attack by them was my only large loss of roids all round, however I believe XtoTheZ to be completley within his rights to read, and report private convorsations from his server if he used a targeted search of logs for multis/account sharing. Alot of whats wrong with the world, is the law and human rights working for the CRIMINALS rather than the inoccent.

+Frankie2Finger is a cheat? BAD f2f :-/

Courts are required by law to take any case worth taking provided you pay the law fees. No matter how petty it is. I've seen people go to court over 3 inches of land, fs.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 14:45   #108
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I know that MrBrick would never close someone he wasn't pretty damn sure was cheating, I'd presume the same with Mit and hope the same with 'multihunter' [sigh].
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 14:50   #109
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Flip
*EDIT*
I forgot.. I'll have a lot of trouble taking you seriously while you can't spell to save your life... :P
And I have a lot of trouble taking people seriously who have a lot of trouble taking people seriously who can't spell to save their lifes.

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:05   #110
Flip
Canadian Ninja of DOOM

Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
And I have a lot of trouble taking people seriously who have a lot of trouble taking people seriously who can't spell to save their lifes.

hehe. That's your perogative I suppose.
I think that way just because it's really hard to read something when you have the habit of correcting every silly mistake as you go.
Probably a little mean of me, since not everybody knows the language as well as others, being from all sorts of places.

You on the other hand get to have a cookie for almost making me laugh, and then failing miserably. :P

Cheers
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:10   #111
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:
Originally posted by Flip
hehe. That's your perogative I suppose.
I think that way just because it's really hard to read something when you have the habit of correcting every silly mistake as you go.
Probably a little mean of me, since not everybody knows the language as well as others, being from all sorts of places.

You on the other hand get to have a cookie for almost making me laugh, and then failing miserably. :P

Cheers

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:25   #112
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
Good work Multi Hunters!!

I think eeryone realy knows noone would get closed for not having scans, so those claiming such should really grow up or seriouly concerider what they are beleiving.

As for the password/sharing, it happened, PA rules where broken = closed/delted. The person concerned in this matter knew the risk and decided to break the rules thinking it was worth the risk. He probs still beleives it was worth the risk and will do it again, concidering he got away with it for so long.

anyone else noticed the number of Ensign's posting in defence of the cheaters? Kinda funny aint it

As for those people aruging the laws that where broken. The hunters didnt break any laws at all. They recieved evidence, they investigated and they found guilty the accounts closed. End of story, its not any countries laws that run this game, its Planetarion rules.

As for why pick on X alliances and comments of the universe + pateam against us, its rather stupid. Thats like if you where drug dealers in a street with 2 other drug dealing house in it. The police raid your house due to evidence recieved or a tipoff. You begin crying "why pick on us when the others dealers in this street" It not personsonal, purly because someone reported evidence which warrented an investigation. And when investigated they found a HUGE drugs haul had just arrived.

I for one at totally glad to see heavy action on the cheaters in this game, perhaps we could keep this high activity up for all future round of Planetarion so that its reputation of a cheaters game can slowly dwindle into a game you cant cheat on.

Once again..damn good work hunters!
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:31   #113
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by gadas
Why isn't F2F closed then? his login/pass was in that log too?
Or he was quick enough to change his pass?
F2F is NOT ldk. and if xtothez is sure it worked... then i assume he's closed too? (even tho it's a small scan planet he has..)

for the rest... if they cheated... good you closed them. just don't forget to look at other alliances besides ldk, and yes i know you say you don't... but i've reported several people and i somehow doubt they even got investigated..:/
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:32   #114
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
but i've reported several people and i somehow doubt they even got investigated..:/

same for me, and they are all still open
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:34   #115
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeus
anyone else noticed the number of Ensign's posting in defence of the cheaters? Kinda funny aint it
And that is funny why? If I counted correctly there are 4 'ensigns' +hai as 'eternal ensign'. Out of those four only one is trying to protect the cheaters. Why is that funny and what is so peculiar about it that it is worth mentioning?

Laputa

PS: Flip: You must have a very hard time taking Zeus seriously

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:34   #116
Rommel

Rommel is an unknown quantity at this point
how come u were reopened cypher?
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:59   #117
Drvar

Drvar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I registered at the start of the round, because my older account obviusly got deleted. But since there were problems with activation alot of people had, i could only start posting yesterday. i hope that clears it up .
Drvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:01   #118
meddy
OuZo HC & Xraid HC

meddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MikeHunt
spinners password leaked round 7, he should have been closed!
hmmm Creators password leaked...

to add :

23:06 on 9th Jul 2003 GMT To: #friends <Heartless> well, I have not cheated this round
23:07 on 9th Jul 2003 GMT To: #friends <Heartless> I launched fletcher's fleets in round 8
23:07 on 9th Jul 2003 GMT To: #friends <Heartless> got punished for it, though
23:07 on 9th Jul 2003 GMT To: #friends <Heartless> err
23:07 on 9th Jul 2003 GMT To: #friends <Heartless> round 7 that was

#friends is a joint channel on OuZo server...

its known that its not only r8, it was also r9 ...

then i would like to know , why PA - TEAM members aren´t punnished for that like customers.
And if you are creating the rules, you should follow them yourself...

btw. thats not a faked log it , everybody can ask some OuZo´s which were around.

gôsu intern channel on 24.05.2003 :

[23:44] (@Lock^busy) hat Heartless jetzt aufgehört?
[23:44] (@rUl3r) (und da ich mich ja grundsätzlich als schlechtester von allen ansehe müßt ihr also mehr kriegen)
[23:45] (@Heartless) nö
[23:45] (@Heartless) noch nit
[23:45] (@Heartless) bin am wieder kommen
[23:45] (@Heartless) canneloni's acc übernommen
[23:45] (@Heartless) und in top 20 gepushed
[23:45] (@Heartless) meiner noch nitmal top 50 :&
[23:45] (@Heartless) scheiß n00b gal
[23:45] (@Lock^busy)

time in CEST, ask gôsus about it ... for non germans : he told all that he overtook the account of canneloni.

i got more logs of Heartless, but that requires a bunch of time

means : If you are a PA-Team member you are save... and even if u got punished, why are u still a PA team member ?

as PA-Team u have to follow the rules u setted up, to show everyone that u stand loyal to the rules. Then are u allowed to close them. But even in higher ranks of the team will be cheated.

PA is dead, not only for me...it was nice to play with you.

- meddy
R6 : 31:8:6 MedMaxx of Empire Earth / Xanadu
R7 : 5:5:2 Home of Follower / Silvercity 0wnage =] / Xanadu
R8 : 32:1:3 The Evil One of The Endless Darkness (pure 0wnage till deletion) / FAnG BC
R9 : 42:8:5 The Dark Slayer of The Evil Horde /MadCowS Military Officer
Speedround (R9 priv) : 4:9:2 The Doomed Lord of Darkness Falls
Speedround (R9 rdm) : 2:5:1 The Light of a Deep Dawn
R9.5: 27:10:9 The Evil One of The Endless Darkness
meddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:08   #119
Edv
Part of [LDK] Bot

Edv is an unknown quantity at this point
Question

Quote:
Originally posted by meddy

If you are a PA-Team member you are save... and even if u got punished, why are u still a PA team member ?

as PA-Team u have to follow the rules u setted up, to show everyone that u stand loyal to the rules. Then are u allowed to close them. But even in higher ranks of the team will be cheated.

- meddy
is PA-team members playing this round?
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:08   #120
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Rommel
how come u were reopened cypher?
ask spinner, he re-opened

nice comment tho! pld you

and meddy... this is old news... don't worry tho nothing will happen
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:12   #121
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Edv
is PA-team members playing this round?
NB3's in RaH
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:12   #122
Piktuolis
Retired

Piktuolis is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
anyone else noticed the number of Ensign's...
And I'm one of them. So what, Mr. Lieutenant Commander ?

Quote:
...posting in defence of the cheaters?[/b]
Unfortunately you, Sir, claim to have proofs just can't publish them, while I, ex-LDK member don't have them. But I've met couple PA-Crew members in my life (in private and no, it wasn't about "please open my account") and since then I don't believe in tales about "unbiased multihunters". That's why I feel I can post my opinion.
Cheers.
Piktuolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:15   #123
Fruchtquake
The GodFather of PvN

Fruchtquake is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

to add :

23:06 on 9th Jul 2003 GMT To: #friends <Heartless> well, I have not cheated this round
23:07 on 9th Jul 2003 GMT To: #friends <Heartless> I launched fletcher's fleets in round 8

then i would like to know , why PA - TEAM members aren´t punnished for that like customers.

btw. thats not a faked log it , everybody can ask some OuZo´s which were around.

[23:44] (@rUl3r) (und da ich mich ja grundsätzlich als schlechtester von allen ansehe müßt ihr also mehr kriegen)

time in CEST, ask gôsus about it ... for non germans : he told all that he overtook the account of canneloni.

means : If you are a PA-Team member you are save... and even if u got punished, why are u still a PA team member ?

- meddy

i expect this post to be *edited* or *deleted* within a couple of hours as previous posts about PA "team" cheating/abusing the rules and the EULA have been "removed" before.
Too sad but in the same way too true.
Pa "team" is activing different every round , depending on the ppl involved.
U can flame my post but u cannot flame the facts which a lot of "known" and "respected" people will second.

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

Potestas Vitae Necisque
Fruchtquake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:17   #124
Fruchtquake
The GodFather of PvN

Fruchtquake is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

You might as well want to check my registration date.

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

Potestas Vitae Necisque
Fruchtquake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:17   #125
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Allthough this was last round I do find it rather bad that PA -team gets involved in accountswapping and multying. Off course nothing can be done about the round 9 standings but I wouldn't let heartless get anywhere near multihunting mails or other such matters if this is true.

hAl
Al_zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:26   #126
RaiDeN

RaiDeN is an unknown quantity at this point
What's the most unfair???

Since i've started palying PA that i know about the existence of acount sharing.

Almost evrione that made me start playing this game already made acount charing.
That was onli round 4, we are now in round 9.5

In this round evrione tell's LDK are onli sheeters

Well, i know ppl from almost all alinaces that exist it PA
And almost all of them or make acount sharing too or know other's that make acount sharing.

Now XtoTheZ, some of the persons that tought you where a good friend got closed.....
And you, haven't you ever logdin into other acount....without counting on your's???
I don't belive in it, i don't belive on 99% of the persons that tell that never made acount sharing.

One thnik i've learned in round 9.5, if we can't even trust on persons that we know for more the 10 years, how can we trust on someone like ou XtoTheZ that we have never seen......!!!!!

I'm not telling that you had a bad actitud, but you have done exactly the same you've condemn, so if it's wrong making acount sharing, it' wrong to to break the privacy of the other's....sow for a judge, you are one of the wost persons that exists, for cop, you'r one of the best.
I hope you hanven't got the course of advocacy and never think gething it.

I prefer not to tell anything else, because if when i saw Cimmeria geting closed because of they'r account sharing, at least they haven't been betrayed by frinds, but someone have been enouth inteligent to catch then.

I will always prefer to be the bigest sheeter in the all world, that to be betrayed by the one i consider my friends.
RaiDeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:34   #127
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What's the most unfair???

Quote:
Originally posted by RaiDeN
I will always prefer to be the bigest sheeter in the all world, that to be betrayed by the one i consider my friends.
It's a bit selfish forcing your friends to keep silent about your cheating, isn't it?
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:38   #128
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

How about if you are on the other side and your 'friends' attack you and are using escort fleets to deprive your alliance of ships to defend you with. Who has betrayed who now?

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:39   #129
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:

And you, haven't you ever logdin into other acount....without counting on your's???
I don't belive in it, i don't belive on 99% of the persons that tell that never made acount sharing.
Your arguement is that since you dont believe I've never cheated, that makes it true?
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:45   #130
RaiDeN

i've already been attacked by farms

In round 6, all our gal recived incoming, me and Metralha, were the 2 biggest planets from the gal.
Bouth of us recived a uge incoming, many of the planets were farms.

We have both save ourselfs in WP and OuZo

They can send all he farms in the universe, the can sen they'r planets and they'r frinds planets, i don't give a **** to it.

I play for the fun, and for it i don't need to be the biggest planetd.
And if the farms win the round, well, i'd like to see someone tat had never made acount sharing or never had a farm, iven onli beein an acount for scans.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:46   #131
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
In this round evrione tell's LDK are onli sheeters
Only stupid people do.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:48   #132
Flip
Canadian Ninja of DOOM

Quote:
And that is funny why? If I counted correctly there are 4 'ensigns' +hai as 'eternal ensign'. Out of those four only one is trying to protect the cheaters. Why is that funny and what is so peculiar about it that it is worth mentioning?

Laputa

PS: Flip: You must have a very hard time taking Zeus seriously
hehe. Maybe I should amend what I said..
I have a hard time taking stupid idiotic rants like that person posted, especially if he can't spell. Sorry for being very vague and general about it. hehe.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:48   #133
RaiDeN

Your arguement is that since you dont believe I've never cheated, that makes it true?

Don't know if it's true or not, i don't give a **** to it, but one think is true, you have broken they'r privacy
That's cheeting too.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:50   #134
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Re: Your arguement is that since you dont believe I've never cheated, that makes it true?

Quote:
...but one think is true, you have broken they'r privacy
That's cheeting too.
why is that cheating?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:53   #135
Flip
Canadian Ninja of DOOM

Quote:

I think eeryone realy knows noone would get closed for not having scans, so those claiming such should really grow up or seriouly concerider what they are beleiving.

As for the password/sharing, it happened, PA rules where broken = closed/delted. The person concerned in this matter knew the risk and decided to break the rules thinking it was worth the risk. He probs still beleives it was worth the risk and will do it again, concidering he got away with it for so long.

As for those people aruging the laws that where broken. The hunters didnt break any laws at all. They recieved evidence, they investigated and they found guilty the accounts closed. End of story, its not any countries laws that run this game, its Planetarion rules.

As for why pick on X alliances and comments of the universe + pateam against us, its rather stupid. Thats like if you where drug dealers in a street with 2 other drug dealing house in it. The police raid your house due to evidence recieved or a tipoff. You begin crying "why pick on us when the others dealers in this street" It not personsonal, purly because someone reported evidence which warrented an investigation. And when investigated they found a HUGE drugs haul had just arrived.

I for one at totally glad to see heavy action on the cheaters in this game, perhaps we could keep this high activity up for all future round of Planetarion so that its reputation of a cheaters game can slowly dwindle into a game you cant cheat on.

Too lazy to break the quote in pieces.... But whatever. Zeus, if you weren't a guy I'd hug you or something. :P

About ensigns.. well, when you think about it, the forum rank doesn't matter all that much. It just shows how much you have your mouth open. heehee.

Otherwise, All I have to say is that I agree with you. The multihunters do their best. Sure sometimes people get reopened even tho you might be 100% sure they are multis, but as it is THEIR game they can do pretty much whatever the hell they want with it.
People might have been closed on weak evidence, but if they believe it to be enough, it's their choice. Again, it's THEIR game, they can do whatever the hell they want with it. I'm of the mind that if you don't like it, be quiet and go away. Nobody is forcing you to play it. I for one am staying Round 10 promises so many neat things that I'll have fun with. Hell, I'm overcome with glee just at the fact that I can name my fleets. . o O (I am such a geek. )
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:54   #136
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Your arguement is that since you dont believe I've never cheated, that makes it true?

Quote:
Don't know if it's true or not, i don't give a **** to it, but one think is true, you have broken they'r privacy
That's cheeting too.
No it isn't.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:03   #137
RaiDeN

why is that cheating?

Sorry wronk word....

That's worst than sheeting, because we can do sheeting's in games.
But breaking the privacy of the others and finishing frinedship with then because of breaking they'r privacy, it's worst then sheeting, and it's agains "The Rights Off All Man"

Well, i have to go study, can be more time around, but i'll see l8r the rest of this discusion.

Ther's a big lesson that i've lurned in round 9.5
I can onli trust on myself, the rest it's onli a questoin of intersts.
And this is not onli aplyed to PA, it's aplyed to the real life
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:06   #138
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: why is that cheating?

Quote:
That's worst than sheeting, because we can do sheeting's in games.
I generally do all of my 'sheeting' in the bathroom :eek:
Quote:
But breaking the privacy of the others and finishing frinedship with then because of breaking they'r privacy, it's worst then sheeting, and it's agains "The Rights Off All Man"
Keeping your mouth shut when you know someone else is doing something illegal is called being an accomplice and is against Common Law.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:10   #139
Flip
Canadian Ninja of DOOM

Re: Re: why is that cheating?

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy

Keeping your mouth shut when you know someone else is doing something illegal is called being an accomplice and is against Common Law.

Hear hear!
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:15   #140
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I HEAR MORDRIN CHEATS AND ABUSES HIS POWERS TO CLOSE ME !! YOU WOLFPACK AND FURY SCUMMERS !!!!11! I QUIT PA !

Deja vu. Can't you cheating losers find some other arguement to defend yourselves with other than claiming the people who closed you cheat ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:15   #141
laputa
Xanadu

Re: Re: why is that cheating?

Quote:
I generally do all of my 'sheeting' in the bathroom :eek:
Argh - I hate it when people always use the 'law' as an argument for PA-related matters.

Of course it is morally questionable if you know about cheating and not report it. However, that was not raiden's point. He stressed the fact how the information was obtained. And in this case the act of getting the information is as least as questionable as the cheating itself.

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:16   #142
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

to add :

- meddy
Meddy, it is not all true what you are saying.
Yes I did launch Fletcher's fleets in round 7. And you can ask Zeus that there was punishment for it.

It is wrong that the same was done in other rounds.

And yes, I did take over Canneloni's account on 24th May 2003 for a few hours. If you would paste the full log, you would notice that it was during a beta round (or another game, I do not remember correctly), not in a full round. I would have had no reason to take over an account in round 9 which was taking place at the same time as you can see in another thread on AD I was top 60 or 70 ranked planet.

After all, even as a PA Team member you are not allowed to cheat. If you get caught, you get punished, as everyone else.
Yes I did the mistake and cheated in the past, however I did not cheat in r9.5.
Neither do I have a feeling to cheat in any future round as it was boring.

So, why am I still PA Team? Maybe it is because my cheating had no affect on my work for PA. Maybe it is because I got punished for it like anyone else.

[edit]
I am not creating the rules.
I am not even a pa team member which is there to enforce them.
I am pa team for doing the payment center organisation and support.

And I am pretty sure I won't miss any player who still insists that his cheating was correct.
If you get caught cheating, why not simply admit it like I do?
[/edit]

[edit2]
"its known that its not only r8, it was also r9 ..."
If you want a true history of my cheating "career" ... here you have it:
round 7: launch fleets for fletcher
round 8: managing a scan planet after his owner gave up playing
round 9: launching some fleets for galaxy mates (BetrayerOfHope, rul3r, Felagund, Cardinal)

There was no cheating before or after those rounds.
[/edit2]

Last edited by Heartless; 10 Jul 2003 at 17:28.
Heartless is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:18   #143
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Cimmeria was in my gal. heh. my galm8's were smart. noticed some 'suspicious' activity. brought it to my attention, and i reported it, same as anyone else would. if he was clean then he would have been fine, but.. well you know the rest of the story.

scans have nothing to do with the closing of cheaters.
let me make this one clear to you. being a scan planet is not grounds for deletion. HOWEVER, if there is more than one person using that scan planet, look what we have here, account sharing. which IS grounds for closure.

i personally think that eveyrone coming on here with 'omg i have no scans delete me!' should be deleted for stupidity. but fortunately for you guys i don't make the rules :P if you're the sole user of a planet with 'no scans' or whatever then you're fine.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:35   #144
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Re: Re: Re: why is that cheating?

Quote:
Argh - I hate it when people always use the 'law' as an argument for PA-related matters.
So do I. I only used it as a rebuttal to other guy's rant about the "Bill of Rights" and "Rights of All Man" claims.
Quote:
And in this case the act of getting the information is as least as questionable as the cheating itself.
Personally I wouldn't have too much of a problem if I found out that it happened on my alliance's private server - but that's because I have nothing to hide. And to be honest, I think the results of XtotheZ's actions showed that he was rather justified in what he did. In addition he handled the case with full confidence, he hasn't published or disclosed anything but the sharing of logins that happened.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:40   #145
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Well they do this every round and every round it looks like good work. Multi-hunter modus operandi: ignore the vast majority of cheating reports the entire round. When the end of the round nears, make a wave of closings, preferably in the middle of a huge attack that most of the universe is aware of/participating in. Watch as lemmings make congratulatory posts in droves, innocently believing that perhaps now, finally, the multi-hunters have gotten their act together and more importantly, that this means they will do their work in the next round.

In this manner they appease the masses and perhaps change the minds of some who were going to quit due to all the cheating that was about, thereby in a small way helping keep PA's player base alive.

Every round this happens, every round we cheer and hope against hope that the diligence will continue into the next round. It never does. It's all smoke and mirrors; there is no man behind the curtain.
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:41   #146
cypher
U've been Moderated

Re: Re: Re: Re: why is that cheating?

Quote:
Personally I wouldn't have too much of a problem if I found out that it happened on my alliance's private server - but that's because I have nothing to hide. And to be honest, I think the results of XtotheZ's actions showed that he was rather justified in what he did. In addition he handled the case with full confidence, he hasn't published or disclosed anything but the sharing of logins that happened.
think of it other way around too tho..... he has prolly read my pm's and all too and didn't find anything... doesn't change the fact he reads all my private stuff... now everyone knows i cyber

does he check all ely members aswell and report them?
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:42   #147
Flip
Canadian Ninja of DOOM

Quote:
Originally posted by Parthos
Well they do this every round and every round it looks like good work. Multi-hunter modus operandi: ignore the vast majority of cheating reports the entire round. When the end of the round nears, make a wave of closings, preferably in the middle of a huge attack that most of the universe is aware of/participating in. Watch as lemmings make congratulatory posts in droves, innocently believing that perhaps now, finally, the multi-hunters have gotten their act together and more importantly, that this means they will do their work in the next round.

In this manner they appease the masses and perhaps change the minds of some who were going to quit due to all the cheating that was about, thereby in a small way helping keep PA's player base alive.

Every round this happens, every round we cheer and hope against hope that the diligence will continue into the next round. It never does. It's all smoke and mirrors; there is no man behind the curtain.

Here's to hoping this doesn't stay true. :P
But I agree... I sent in many things about many cheaters, and never got so much as a reply.. to this day, the accounts are still open. Hint to the multi-hunters, you try hard, but it's good to keep the effort the whole round.. Not when it's politically advantageous for the multihunter reputation.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:44   #148
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i think you're wrong parthos.
actually in fact i know you're wrong.
the multihunters have been working very hard the whole round. unfortunately it's only teh people who whine the most that get noticed. many planets ahve been closed, the owner admits to cheating, doesn't make a fuss, and disapears into the background. now then a top 50 planet gets closed and they kick up such a fuss that EVERYONE knows about it. well yes there's more fuss at the end of the round, they thought they were going to get away with it. think of it.. one week left and you're home-free. then BAM! account gets closed. must be frustrating :P
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:45   #149
Flip
Canadian Ninja of DOOM

Re: Re: Re: Re: why is that cheating?

Quote:
So do I. I only used it as a rebuttal to other guy's rant about the "Bill of Rights" and "Rights of All Man" claims.

it's his server, he can do whatever the hell he bloody wants with it. There's absolutely no law against that.
Agreed it was a bit underhanded, but again, it's his server. :P
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:46   #150
Aryn
Happy

actually i should have added.. they get a TON of emails.
they need to sort out the real cheaters from the 'OMG! 2 PLANETS ATTACKED ME!! THEY MUST BE MULTIES!!!!111222'

though i should be quiet now as i don't know the full details of how they work. i don't think you should be offended if you don't get a reply back.