User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 May 2003, 10:56   #51
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Wrath of Azure
I like the phx better than that snake one

(that was a snake wasn't it?)
Dragon

In the original workup I did the picture also came with some text, relating to the fury and wrath etc, some nifty little poem.

It was felt (hence why I ended up doing it, and it getting approved) that the Phoenix wasn't symbolic of Fury. The Phoenix represents rising from the ashes as we all know, at the time of doing the logo there were no ashes to rise from.

And it was ugly as sin too. My dragon isn't all singing all dancing by all means, but the Phoenix is butt ugly

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 11:24   #52
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Petru
but the Phoenix is butt ugly
but.....
Unread 13 May 2003, 14:47   #53
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
http://harlot.lchost.co.uk/phoenix%20copy.jpg
I always thought this was a terrible symbol.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 11:33   #54
Diamonds

Diamonds is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: bah

Quote:
Originally posted by Fifth_teletubbie
Grendel's banners were in a class of their own and you all know it :/
So true, so true......
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:40   #55
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
I always thought this was a terrible symbol.
Considering it was knocked up on the spot as a symbol for Fury to use during r4 end phase I don't see it as too bad especially when there was no real command support at all. It was people like me, Meth, Hicks, Germania etc that were trying to unite Fury at that time and a symbol to display that unity was just that.

It was by no means a brilliant piece of graphical design - but that could have been corrected. The phoenix however was not needed afterwards and thus Petru's design replaced it. But I feel much more linked to the Phoenix than I have done to any other symbol (alliance wise).

We acted just like a phoenix, we self destructed within our own fire and then rose from the ashes.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:54   #56
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
It would be the perfect symbol for Eclipse.

Fury burns....Eclipse rises from the ashes, just like a copy of the previous
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:00   #57
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave

Comedy. Go play in the motorway, your death will increase the average IQ in the world.

PS: Fury didn't burn, r8 was hardly r4 and just... so many flaws in your post I should cry...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:06   #58
Dave
Infallible

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Comedy. Go play in the motorway, your death will increase the average IQ in the world.

PS: Fury didn't burn, r8 was hardly r4 and just... so many flaws in your post I should cry...
Whatever, popular opinion is against you in the Eclipse != Fury battle.

And i'm inclinded to agree with them
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:26   #59
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Whatever, popular opinion is against you in the Eclipse != Fury battle.

And i'm inclinded to agree with them
Popular opinion of who? The board masses who like to paint things with a simple brush? People "in the know" and without considerable bias AGAINST Eclipse know very well it isnt a new Fury. I can rattle off many reasons, (hell, look at what I did to mundo - that would NEVER have happened in Fury) as to why but I would be hitting a brick wall (i.e idiots who want to blame their own inadequacies on something in the past).

Go do as I say, it would really benefit the human race.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:35   #60
Dave
Infallible

Quote:
Popular opinion of who? The board masses who like to paint things with a simple brush? People "in the know" and without considerable bias AGAINST Eclipse know very well it isnt a new Fury. I can rattle off many reasons, (hell, look at what I did to mundo - that would NEVER have happened in Fury) as to why but I would be hitting a brick wall (i.e idiots who want to blame their own inadequacies on something in the past).

Go do as I say, it would really benefit the human race.
Lets see, how could it be Fury?

Same HC?
Same members?
Same type of actions?
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:48   #61
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:

Same HC?
Same members?
Same type of actions?
1) No - partly
2) No - partly
3) No - Not at all

You = the lose.

I could give an indepth report saying what is like Fury and what isn't but that is a total waste of my time and wouldnt convince idiots like you who want to cover up the facts with lies because it makes you sleep better at night.

PS: I'm in a harsh mood this evening.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 15 May 2003, 21:10   #62
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

Same HC?
Same members?
Same type of actions?

Jester did a good thread on this a while back but it seems to have disappeared unfortunately. (Also does every single ****ing AD thread have to end up in is eclipse fury?!?!?!?! It's a tad dull after this long).
Unread 15 May 2003, 21:26   #63
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Looking at the T10 the banners really have improved (well done Esthar )

Condenación and Vertical Curves are still teh ugly though.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 00:46   #64
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Popular opinion of who?
Owned* like the fury scummer you are.

Jester

* Good thing I edited out the bit where you said we paint stuff with simple brushes!

Last edited by Jester; 16 May 2003 at 01:15.
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 01:11   #65
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Jester did a good thread on this a while back but it seems to have disappeared unfortunately. (Also does every single ****ing AD thread have to end up in is eclipse fury?!?!?!?! It's a tad dull after this long).
I posted the poll in hopes of ending it, but alas, some people don't seem to care

You also reminded me to save a copy, seems the autopruner set it for deletion since it was closed.

Here it is.

Jester
Unread 16 May 2003, 10:52   #66
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

if u were ever a member of the original Fury, u would know that your post is total and utter BS.

Fury had a professional air to its channels, there was strict policies and rules were enforced. the community was pretty good over the rounds and the core members are what kept Fury strong throughout its ups and downs.

Eclipse is by no means this stringent. it has had more of a carefree feeling within her channels, in this itself makes Eclipse independant of being either Fury or Xanadu or any previous alliance.

Eclipse's community is just now coming together and has a core of dedicated players that if kept together, can achieve longitivity within PA or whatever other game it endevours to play.
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 11:00   #67
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Jester
Owned* like the fury scummer you are.

Jester

* Good thing I edited out the bit where you said we paint stuff with simple brushes!
Missing out my follow on comment makes this unfair :P

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 16 May 2003, 11:04   #68
corzi
Hmm

corzi is an unknown quantity at this point
/me looks topic "Gal banners"
/me starts to wander why every thread is full of "is eclipse fury" bs.
Stay in one thread please

i think top Esthar gal has best gal banner and if you read they gal name
you should get answer for previous question
R4 265:11:10 (farm ffs!)
R5 21:13 (Hard roid cafe)
R6 36:23 (PinkBull)
R9 40:9:2 (Egyptian gods & goddesses)
R9.5 37:1:1 (A Perfect Circle) Trinity of Matrix
corzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 11:07   #69
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by corzi
Stay in one thread please

i think top Esthar gal has best gal banner and if you read they gal name
you should get answer for previous question
One Eclipse/ToT galaxy tagging Fury does not mean that Sid has returned to reinstate Fury in the universe.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 16 May 2003, 11:15   #70
corzi
Hmm

Quote:
One Eclipse/ToT galaxy tagging Fury does not mean that Sid has returned to reinstate Fury in the universe.
i agree with you its just people want flames
Unread 16 May 2003, 11:16   #71
Petru
mefs

Quote:
Because poor Zhil can't not bite, he's genetically incapable of not biting, hence instead of everyone just ignoring one post, it gets drawn out every time

Unread 16 May 2003, 11:31   #72
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Petru
Because poor Zhil can't not bite, he's genetically incapable of not biting, hence instead of everyone just ignoring one post, it gets drawn out every time
*bite bite*

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 16 May 2003, 11:35   #73
corzi
Hmm

i think people should accept that eclipse is not fury and think it like... err...
eclipse is evil little sister of fury

Last edited by corzi; 16 May 2003 at 12:29.
Unread 16 May 2003, 12:35   #74
Dave
Infallible

Quote:
Originally posted by kyrealean
if u were ever a member of the original Fury, u would know that your post is total and utter BS.

Fury had a professional air to its channels, there was strict policies and rules were enforced. the community was pretty good over the rounds and the core members are what kept Fury strong throughout its ups and downs.

Eclipse is by no means this stringent. it has had more of a carefree feeling within her channels, in this itself makes Eclipse independant of being either Fury or Xanadu or any previous alliance.

Eclipse's community is just now coming together and has a core of dedicated players that if kept together, can achieve longitivity within PA or whatever other game it endevours to play.
I was Fury, back in round 3/4.

And the whole Fury Eclipse thing is just amusing , yes I know theres huge differences (no sid, and that alone is a massive change).
Unread 16 May 2003, 16:39   #75
Domin
500k posts

Domin is an unknown quantity at this point
I always loved the nos/legion banners texarakanas and Censor and some few others had during round 3.

Legion banners r3/r4 is clearly the best

Fury was always dull on the banner front but had some good :P

If anyone have the nos/legion banners from round 3 i would realy like if u could post a link

M&S always had theyr sad looking banners but theyr always cool

Btw what happened to the V3 gal?

round 2: 54:24:17 FA
round 3: 45:17:20 nos
round 4: 64:18:10 nos
round 5: 32:6:6 nos
round 6: 11:11:7 nos
round 7: 29:23:3 nos
round 8: 22:7:1 nos plush
round 9: 6:6:8 oly
round 13: Dont have roids so dont bother asking
Domin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 16:40   #76
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Really ? Under what nick ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 17:23   #77
Dave
Infallible

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Really ? Under what nick ?
Dave...oddly enough.

Ask kappa when he's around.
Unread 16 May 2003, 22:03   #78
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Dave...oddly enough.

Ask kappa when he's around.
Left in round 4 when Fury wasnt doing so well?

(Just a guess)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 16 May 2003, 22:07   #79
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

(Just a guess)
I smell a hardcore Fury-Honor-Loyalty post coming up

Unread 16 May 2003, 22:22   #80
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
I smell a hardcore Fury-Honor-Loyalty post coming up
Not really, I just want to know his answer so I can laugh at him.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 16 May 2003, 22:34   #81
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:
Not really, I just want to know his answer so I can laugh at him.
yeah....if he left at the end of rd 4 he is probably still biting his ass for missing out on Fury round 5.

Unread 16 May 2003, 23:00   #82
Petru
mefs

Quote:
i think people should accept that eclipse is not fury and think it like... err...
eclipse is evil little sister of fury
I'm thinking more the bastard son that's the product of a one nighter somewhere

Unread 16 May 2003, 23:22   #83
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
These Fury - Eclipse discussions are so tiresome to read, and so... 'last week'.

Zhil, you often post about the unimportance of AD community opinion, unregarding the answer to the question wether or not Fury is Eclipse, following that logic, I would think you would simply ignore posts like Dave's. Yet you take the bait every time, like a goldfish. Mind you, a goldfish has only a 2 second memory, so we will forgive the poor little fish for taking the bait time after time, but you...

Do us all a favour, and act like the HC you are, by ignoring the next poor post pointing at the Fury-Eclipse drama (unregarding it being accurate or not). And maybe, just maybe, not every thread will turn into boredom for the readers.

[edit]No offence Zhil[/edit]

Last edited by WipeOut; 16 May 2003 at 23:32.
WipeOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 00:08   #84
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by WipeOut
These Fury - Eclipse discussions are so tiresome to read, and so... 'last week'.

Zhil, you often post about the unimportance of AD community opinion, unregarding the answer to the question wether or not Fury is Eclipse, following that logic, I would think you would simply ignore posts like Dave's. Yet you take the bait every time, like a goldfish. Mind you, a goldfish has only a 2 second memory, so we will forgive the poor little fish for taking the bait time after time, but you...

Do us all a favour, and act like the HC you are, by ignoring the next poor post pointing at the Fury-Eclipse drama (unregarding it being accurate or not). And maybe, just maybe, not every thread will turn into boredom for the readers.

[edit]No offence Zhil[/edit]
I love how you think I am taking any bait.

I am fully aware of what I am answering and what the person intends. If you don't want threads to get ruined, get twats like Dave over there to not post lies

I'll continue to post as I have done since the dawn of my time upon AD and will not change this just to keep every thread clean (do take care to note I never 'started' the Fury-Eclipse 'drama').

In other words, a summary:

1) I already know everyone already has their fixed opinion, brainwashed or not. Thus my motive to post is not to 'convince' anyone, I gave up with that long ago.

2) Following on from #1, logic dictates I must have another motive. Yes, I love posting and taking "baits" is amusing for me.

3) Following from #2, Perhaps when people realize I will respond (or will I?) to any attempt to discredit me or my alliance they will stop bothering to "bait it" to happen. After all, it's not me that is "starting it". Thus logic dictates I can continue to do this and ruin every thread as long as people keep trying to bring the issue up just because I'm an evil and vindictive sod.

4) I do not post in response to everything. There were a good few occassions where things were mentioned in a negative manner regarding me or my alliance, so I do know when to not bother. In this case, I'm bored and have nothing better to do.

5) Don't tell me how a HC should act. I am not breaking any "golden rules" of being a HC here. Nor do I really care. I'm in the same activity on these boards as I was during my Fury Executive and that earnt me praise rather than "bad stuff" (word for it is on the tip of my tongue.. aggh).

6) I owe you nor others any "favours". The AD community can do me a favour by not attempting to discredit me or my alliance, which would "solve" all this. Additionally, comparing me to a goldfish is rather low and I can't see how the last line in that paragraph is not offensive. "No offense"

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 17 May 2003, 00:19   #85
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
The Legion Christmas banner of 00/01, back in round 3.

Best banner I have ever seen.
Unread 17 May 2003, 01:09   #86
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I love how you think I am taking any bait.

I am fully aware of what I am answering and what the person intends. If you don't want threads to get ruined, get twats like Dave over there to not post lies

And I am fully aware that you are aware Zhil, I am merely stating that I expected more from you than simply poluting AD. Note that I do agree with you, that Dave is the real bad boy here, however, him, I deem not able to refrain from ignorance when posting, with you that is different. You should, and do know the consequences of reacting to such posts in the way you do.

Quote:

I'll continue to post as I have done since the dawn of my time upon AD and will not change this just to keep every thread clean (do take care to note I never 'started' the Fury-Eclipse 'drama').

Where did I state you started this? Additionally, you do not always have to start something to be wrong. Example: when a 13 yr old girl, kicks you in your precious genitals, simply because she doesn't know any better, and you decide to get vengeance by slapping the poor kid in her face... Who's wrong then?

The kid cannot be blamed, you as adult (this is a metaphor Zhil) should know better. After all, your dawn lays a while back...

Quote:

In other words, a summary:

1) I already know everyone already has their fixed opinion, brainwashed or not. Thus my motive to post is not to 'convince' anyone, I gave up with that long ago.

2) Following on from #1, logic dictates I must have another motive. Yes, I love posting and taking "baits" is amusing for me.

Everybody posts here for personal amusement in some way. Convincing hopelessly jalous people about something they are in any aspect too stubborn/unintelligent to comprehend, makes little sense, and tbh, you should have known that even in the time where you still posted the 'convince'.

Quote:

3) Following from #2, Perhaps when people realize I will respond (or will I?) to any attempt to discredit me or my alliance they will stop bothering to "bait it" to happen. After all, it's not me that is "starting it". Thus logic dictates I can continue to do this and ruin every thread as long as people keep trying to bring the issue up just because I'm an evil and vindictive sod.

It looks like a vicious circle, does it not? As I give you credit as being one of the better AD posters here, one with quite some experience, your logic is flawed. As you should know better.
Ever thought of the possibility that some people slander you or your alliance for they know you, or one of your comrades, will instantly respond to it? In that case, you would take 'bait', and stating the above just implies you fall for it.

Quote:

4) I do not post in response to everything. There were a good few occassions where things were mentioned in a negative manner regarding me or my alliance, so I do know when to not bother. In this case, I'm bored and have nothing better to do.

No, you, do not respond to everything Eclipse-Fury related, however if you don't, someone else does. Maybe set an example as HC by being the first to quit doing that, I sense you will be amazed by the instant decreasing number of Eclipse-Fury posts.

Quote:

5) Don't tell me how a HC should act. I am not breaking any "golden rules" of being a HC here. Nor do I really care. I'm in the same activity on these boards as I was during my Fury Executive and that earnt me praise rather than "bad stuff" (word for it is on the tip of my tongue.. aggh).

You are not breaking any rules as being a HC, however, the set rules/standards for alliance HC in this game are wank, and keep lowering in level.

Quote:

6) I owe you nor others any "favours". The AD community can do me a favour by not attempting to discredit me or my alliance, which would "solve" all this. Additionally, comparing me to a goldfish is rather low and I can't see how the last line in that paragraph is not offensive. "No offense"
As said, I fully agree that this ignorant jalous Eclipse slander should stop, as it is merely that: slander.

And Zhil, you're more a whale, than a goldfish

'No offense'

Good night
Unread 17 May 2003, 02:12   #87
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Dear mr. Zhil

1)We dont bother
2)Get a life
3)You dont need to spell it out your a tard, we alll know.

But dont let this bring you down dear, have a nice day.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 11:31   #88
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
Dear mr. G.K Zhukov

1)We dont bother
2)Get a life
3)You dont need to spell it out your a tard, we alll know.

But dont let this bring you down dear, have a nice day.

see Hicks, I can do it too !!!

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 18:36   #89
Dave
Infallible

Quote:

(Just a guess)
I left because I didnt plan to play any of the P2P rounds, and focuss more on Education and work.

But I was offered an account by a mate in his gal, and we ended up top 20.

Had I known that I would have played on to this day I wouldn't have left.
Unread 17 May 2003, 20:36   #90
mjrTorspo
mr. c0ffee

mjrTorspo is an unknown quantity at this point
http://gamma.nic.fi/~to81to/1_1.jpg

not a fake btw
From: Phil (1:1:7) Subject: you know Sent: Thu Apr 29 15:46:54 2004
this is verging on farming, you know perfectly well i have to run fleets. attack again and i`ll give serious thought to investigating you to see who else you farm, and possible close :P
Phil^

mjrTorspo - cheating ely scum
mjrTorspo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 07:03   #91
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
LaNiCoR is the best banner maker imo, well due to the absence of the old greats that is.

heres an example...

and the titans logo was definately up there with the legion/xanadu etc, and much better than the fury logo imo.
Unread 18 May 2003, 15:04   #92
Fabolous
Akujin-Akihito

Fabolous is an unknown quantity at this point
quality thread!...
Unread 18 May 2003, 15:28   #93
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Back to topic:

Lerxst r0x0rs in creating cute galaxy banner
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress
MelAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:48   #94
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:
Originally posted by MelAn
Back to topic:

Lerxst r0x0rs in creating cute galaxy banner
the one you had most of the round (the one with the crow) definitely did not r0x0r. The one you are having now is way better.

Unread 18 May 2003, 21:55   #95
MelAn
Condenación

Quote:
the one you had most of the round (the one with the crow) definitely did not r0x0r. The one you are having now is way better.
..your banner plz?
--------------------
MelAncholic
Unread 18 May 2003, 22:05   #96
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:
..your banner plz?
I am more an art critic then an artist. I never made a banner myself. Actually I started this thread criticizing not individual banners but the lack of alliance banners. Like the ones Grendel or HR4 made. Uniform banners - though boring for democrats - are another mean to express ones superiority. On the other hand ET were that superior this round that there was maybe no need for uniform banners

Unread 18 May 2003, 22:13   #97
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:
..your banner plz?
oh and btw congratulations for winning!!

Unread 18 May 2003, 22:35   #98
MelAn
Condenación

Quote:
I am more an art critic then an artist. I never made a banner myself. Actually I started this thread criticizing not individual banners but the lack of alliance banners. Like the ones Grendel or HR4 made. Uniform banners - though boring for democrats - are another mean to express ones superiority. On the other hand ET were that superior this round that there was maybe no need for uniform banners
oh and btw congratulations for winning!!

I haven't seen many nice banner this round anyway...

LDK one is ok, same for Elysium and Eclipse/ToT banner.
And individual banner..M&S banner is nice, Esthar isn't that bad either, i can't think of many more good ones..

ty for congratulations
--------------------
MelAncholic
Unread 19 May 2003, 12:49   #99
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
i like my gal banner .. but im biased

(edit: 35:9 - u prolly wont like it :P)
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 20:11   #100
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I'm working on it. Should be finished and "up" once I've registered a domain.

P.S. I've been without the Internet for several weeks now, please be patient. :/