User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Apr 2003, 01:59   #1
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

KeyStroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Thanks Hicks

<Hicks> any HC I can hand a declaration of war to
<KeyStroke> yeah sure.. Just give it to me, Ill wipe my arse with it and hand it back to you ;-)
<Hicks> im officially at war with IPC then
<Hicks> cya later girls

Sudden I get this flashback from Nodrog in Round 2....

I guess pa must be real stale these days eh Hicks? Or should I refer to you as Farmers Inc? ;-) lolz..

Our sensors have discovered a jumpgate opening in our sector. Expect company of 13269 hostile ships from xx xxxxx xxxxxx ( xx:x:x ) in 9 hours.

Really hicks? didnt find any smaller galaxy to hit tonight? Sigh.
oh well.. have fun farm boy ;-) Bashing and farming is little difference
<Zhil> hmm
<Hicks> Dreadnought II theyd call me

Last edited by KeyStroke; 8 Apr 2003 at 02:06.
KeyStroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:05   #2
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Poor hicks doesn't know what he got himself into, KILL HIM IPC! (I'd do it but the retals and all.... :/ )
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:07   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm joining Hicks' side for the sheer fact hes the only person talking to me on MSN atm.

HT \o/
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:08   #4
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe
Poor hicks doesn't know what he got himself into, KILL HIM IPC!
Sure, if you lend us enough fleets to take on his 80 mill galaxy
Not to wonder why this game is stale ;-) If find actions such as Hick's quite sad actually.
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:09   #5
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
i think ill join him for a laugh, hell gotta make this round interresting ;-)

as atm all im doing is sending defence and flaking the attacks of m8s of mine ;-}
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:12   #6
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
i think ill join him for a laugh, hell gotta make this round interresting ;-)

as atm all im doing is sending defence and flaking the attacks of m8s of mine ;-}
Incoming hostile fleet (1877 units) from bleh ( xx:xx:xx) ETA 8 ticks.
Incoming hostile fleet (12469 units) from bleh (xx:xx:xx) ETA 8 ticks.
Incoming hostile fleet (4000 units) from bleh ( xx:xx:xx) ETA 8 ticks.
Incoming hostile fleet (6000 units) from bleh ( xx:xx:xx) ETA 8 ticks.
Incoming hostile fleet (21500 units) from bleh ( xx:xx:xx) ETA 8 ticks.

Jupp nice to see such brave people. Deary ol me, god forbid Im getting close to 2.7 mill score and can scare you ;-)

Oh, and not as people dont know your cords anyhow ;-)

[edit]Coords are bad and stuff. - Jester[/edit]
<Zhil> hmm

Last edited by Jester; 8 Apr 2003 at 02:28.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:16   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by KeyStroke
Raar

DIE!!1!
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:17   #8
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
FOR ENGLAND !!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

ANY IPC members who attempt to defend will be imediatly retalled.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:18   #9
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Does IPC want any help vs Hicks?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:19   #10
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Oh sure right. Brave England eh?

All I see is sory sad little Hicks trying to be Nodrog. At least Nodrog were fun ;-)
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:23   #11
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Does IPC want any help vs Hicks?
Lolz, let em do their bash, we are just sitting out this round and waiting for the next one anyhow. This game gone stale this round. At least Dawn Of Myth started the other day. ;-)

Shame to see people behave like morons because they feel bored though...
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:23   #12
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Zhil you can't fight us we're on a crusade against the Norwegian hun Keystroke and his pillaging IPC forces.

STRENGTH & LOYALTY is our campaign motto we won't let IPC destroy this round any longer.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:25   #13
BOB_LOST
Banned

BOB_LOST is an unknown quantity at this point
Hicks rules, dutchies drulz

:e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick:
BOB_LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:26   #14
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

I'm not an IPC member. Ha!

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:27   #15
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Right I'm asking Rob to auth a retal on you Zhil, I'm sorry it's had to come to this. Why did you have to backstab me ?
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:28   #16
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Zhil you can't fight us we're on a crusade against the Norwegian hun Keystroke and his pillaging IPC forces.

STRENGTH & LOYALTY is our campaign motto we won't let IPC destroy this round any longer.

Ah right... thats why every galaxy over 50 mill+ use as us roid farms each night? right. Pillaging.... ... jay whatever you say hicks.. anyhow going to bed... have fun with your bashing buttbudies ;-)
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:28   #17
BOB_LOST
Banned

Quote:
"Strength In Body Odor" you clearly mean!
:e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick:
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:29   #18
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Night Keystroke xxx

(Hicks|NoPM|ATWa): im fighting a whole alliance
(Hicks|NoPM|ATWa): ffs
(Hicks|NoPM|ATWa): what more should i do
(KeyStroke): shame no one is defending ;-)
(Hicks|NoPM|ATWa): ah well
(Hicks|NoPM|ATWa): free roids
(KeyStroke): yes, farming ;-)
(Hicks|NoPM|ATWa): thats not farming
(Hicks|NoPM|ATWa): its newbie bashing
(KeyStroke): no? hit me a few times and I repeatly send away the fleet
(KeyStroke): and well, on any newsscan that cleary look like farming ;-)
(Bit): dont forget to init new roids at eta1
(KeyStroke): I will ;-)
(KeyStroke): I got roid scans already
(Bit): ...
(KeyStroke): then I just get someone in gal to report him ;-)

Key for VOM HC !

Last edited by Hicks; 8 Apr 2003 at 02:37.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:38   #19
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Right I'm asking Rob to auth a retal on you Zhil, I'm sorry it's had to come to this. Why did you have to backstab me ?
Try it big boy. I'll set up a resistance called.... Wrath.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:41   #20
BOB_LOST
Banned

[03:40] <Hicks|NoPM|ATWa> I like pink sheep
[03:40] <Hicks|NoPM|ATWa> With gray bumfluff
[03:40] <Hicks|NoPM|ATWa> \o/
[03:40] <Hicks|NoPM|ATWa> And zh|l´s body dipped in pasta sauce with a hint of pepper
[03:41] <Hicks|NoPM|ATWa> <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

:e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick:
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:43   #21
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by BOB_LOST
[03:40] <Hicks|NoPM|ATWa> I like pink sheep
[03:40] <Hicks|NoPM|ATWa> With gray bumfluff
[03:40] <Hicks|NoPM|ATWa> \o/
[03:40] <Hicks|NoPM|ATWa> And zh|l´s body dipped in pasta sauce with a hint of pepper
[03:41] <Hicks|NoPM|ATWa> <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

:e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick:
Noone calls me Zh|l on IRC.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:44   #22
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

That's because your never on IRC and your hiding from me on MSN
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:50   #23
Patrician
Sultan of Swing

Patrician is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Noone calls me Zh|l on IRC.
Certainly not during our 'meetings'

xxx

BlueTuba
Patrician is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:50   #24
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
That's because your never on IRC and your hiding from me on MSN
Hicks in "Oh wait, my MSN wasn't on" shocker!

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:52   #25
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Shambles

In other news, I've just taken the surrender of IPC from Keystroke after they failed to get any defence for his planet. Keystroke has agreed to go into exile while a military coalition will run IPC until a new HC can be elected.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:53   #26
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Night Keystroke xxx

(Hicks|NoPM|ATWa): im fighting a whole alliance
(Hicks|NoPM|ATWa): ffs
(Hicks|NoPM|ATWa): what more should i do
(KeyStroke): shame no one is defending ;-)
(Hicks|NoPM|ATWa): ah well
(Hicks|NoPM|ATWa): free roids
(KeyStroke): yes, farming ;-)
(Hicks|NoPM|ATWa): thats not farming
(Hicks|NoPM|ATWa): its newbie bashing
(KeyStroke): no? hit me a few times and I repeatly send away the fleet
(KeyStroke): and well, on any newsscan that cleary look like farming ;-)
(Bit): dont forget to init new roids at eta1
(KeyStroke): I will ;-)
(KeyStroke): I got roid scans already
(Bit): ...
(KeyStroke): then I just get someone in gal to report him ;-)

Key for VOM HC !
Right as if ever..... doh!

Bad you keep me up when I need to get some sleep.

I guess its our values such as being against anything that have to do with cheating, dirty/foul play that make us such a worthy enemy then Hicks? When you aint for a thing you are against it usally.. so... account shared lately or just old sin's in your closet
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:53   #27
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Ah right... thats why every galaxy over 50 mill+ use as us roid farms each night? right. Pillaging.... ... jay whatever you say hicks.. anyhow going to bed... have fun with your bashing buttbudies ;-)
Don't worry about it, the top 100 planets have 14% of the roids in the universe. Very shortly they'll be a distant memory courtesy of the 20% limit
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 03:00   #28
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Shambles

In other news, I've just taken the surrender of IPC from Keystroke after they failed to get any defence for his planet. Keystroke has agreed to go into exile while a military coalition will run IPC until a new HC can be elected.
Omg, you cheeky bastard. If I wanted I probably would get people to defend, but why? I dont use my members as flak. I dont sacrifice their ships to save my own arse. Some hc's out there probably would do such a thing but I guess that differs between those who have the best of the members in mind and those sad ones who think the members is there for serve them as hc or god whatnot...

And of course hicks, It easy to claim you have recalled after get heaps of others to attack on your behalf. Nice to see you got such loyal puppets

Oh, seems like all recalled, how nice. *yawn* Your prank costed me sleep, sleep I need to manage to go to work shame on you all Darn school kids
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 03:03   #29
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Can you take IPC out of your signature Keystroke, you have no right to use that name anymore.

The real IPC has now moved it's public channel to #ripc everyone is welcome.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 03:06   #30
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Can you take IPC out of your signature Keystroke, you have no right to use that name anymore.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.... Hit your head or something Hicks? Maybe gone back in time? Thats already been tried and failed. We ended up gaining most of their members
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 03:31   #31
Iceaxe
Blood

Quote:
Sure, if you lend us enough fleets to take on his 80 mill galaxy
These things can be arranged.....
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 03:37   #32
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
As always, Hicks is such a n00b after 9 rounds. :eek:
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 03:39   #33
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe
These things can be arranged.....
Actually if I had managed to get all the members online at same time and managed to sort their fleets we could have made a good dent in their galaxy (maybe). But seeing most of our membes have like a "go screw yourself" attitude when the name Planetarion get mentioned I doubt that is fesible to pull through
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 03:55   #34
Iceaxe
Blood

Fine fine I'll do it all myself. :/
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 04:33   #35
BOB_LOST
Banned

* Rejoined channel #dta
* Topic is 'Eclipse Tresspassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again | |(accept hicks the cuddly sheepshagger ;| ) '
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 05:44   #36
Dreadnought!

Quote:

IM HC
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:28   #37
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Smokeh will become famous soon enoughSmokeh will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Shambles

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
IM HC
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:31   #38
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Smokeh will become famous soon enoughSmokeh will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Actually if I had managed to get all the members online at same time and managed to sort their fleets we could have made a good dent in their galaxy (maybe). But seeing most of our membes have like a "go screw yourself" attitude when the name Planetarion get mentioned I doubt that is fesible to pull through
Didn't we try that with Biggdogg in round 4?

Quote:
Originally posted by furssie
As always, Hicks is such a n00b after 9 rounds.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:54   #39
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd like to throw my support behind IPC in this endeavor.

Technically I'm not "supposed" to attack Hicks, but hey, rules are made to be broken.
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:02   #40
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd like to throw my support behind IPC in this endeavor.

Technically I'm not "supposed" to attack Hicks, but hey, rules are made to be broken.
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:09   #41
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Right, I'm declaring war on Hicks and IPC.

Bring it on!
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:09   #42
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Planetarion
"Go Screw Yourself"
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:55   #43
Baxrus
HC of StrongHold

Baxrus is an unknown quantity at this point
hicks are boring..

Keystroke are teh RAWK
tnx for spamming my mail for joing IPC all these rounds
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 17:02   #44
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Baxrus
hicks are boring..

Keystroke are teh RAWK
tnx for spamming my mail for joing IPC all these rounds
Actually that was smokeh ;-)

And everyone is welcome to join IPC as a community member at www.ipc-alliance.com

However anyone who want to play PA with us have to abide certain rules
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 17:04   #45
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
"Go Screw Yourself"
Ahem, you inactive git
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 17:08   #46
Spoticus
Professional Spammer

Spoticus has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:

Couldnt beat Australia so now you pick on IPC. Poor poor poms
R3 - 79:21:14 (ViruS)
R4 - 80:14:14 (ViruS)
R5 - 9:21:22 (ViruS/T&P)
R6 - 2:21:14 (ViruS/T&P)
R7 - 7:13:14 (ViruS)
R8 - Somewhere Random (ViruS)
R9 - Uncaring but PHUNKY -_-
R9.5 - 31:1:9 (ViruS)
urwins
Spoticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 18:26   #47
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
for england? i'm english

does that mean i'm at war with my own alliance or just with Norway?

/me confused!
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 21:20   #48
Korach
Commander

Korach is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't worry, I'll help you Hicks (if you remember me at all from round 5 ) !!!

Former BlueTuba

R1: 46:41:x
R2: 15:1:x (Quit) 11:11:22
R3: 7:9:22 (Quit) 3:12:4
R4: 189:18:6
R5: 25:6:14 [Mercury & Solace]

Updated 19 April 2005!
Korach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 21:33   #49
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Incoming hostile fleet (1877 units) from bleh ( xx:xx:xx) ETA 8 ticks.
Incoming hostile fleet (12469 units) from bleh (xx:xx:xx) ETA 8 ticks.
Incoming hostile fleet (4000 units) from bleh ( xx:xx:xx) ETA 8 ticks.
Incoming hostile fleet (6000 units) from bleh ( xx:xx:xx) ETA 8 ticks.
Incoming hostile fleet (21500 units) from bleh ( xx:xx:xx) ETA 8 ticks.[/edit]
as dumb as 3 feet of a dirt-road

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 21:43   #50
Slinky
SPESHAL

Slinky is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Can us EDEN members defend, we're all rather bored?
Round 4 - UiS member, The Return member, Elysium member
Round 5 - Didn't play
Round 6 - UiS member, IPC BC / Cv HC
Round 7 - UiS member, IPC BC / Cv HC
Round 8 - GC | IPC BC
Round 9 - GC | Eden Group Planetarion Leader
Round 9.5 - MOW | Rock member
Round * Quit
Slinky is offline   Reply With Quote