User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Mar 2010, 21:28   #1
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
are people serious?

i hear rumours that p3ng, vision, oddr and app have a block already prepared for the upcoming round. I hope there is no truth in this rumour and if there is I beg the question of why such a block is even needed before signups open.....

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2010, 21:37   #2
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light
Re: are people serious?

sorry but this information is wrong, we have ascendancy with us also
izverg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2010, 21:45   #3
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

and DLR

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2010, 21:47   #4
ua1

ua1 is an unknown quantity at this point

VISION channel topic = Recruitment = Closed! Merging with F-Crew + ODDR

Wonder how true that is

Best Rank 51st

Emo Count 20 atleast
ua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2010, 21:53   #5
PewPewQQ
Google Me.
Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Summer Games Champion, Twelve Swap Champion

PewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the rough

and hirr aswell, why does everyone forget the formidable hirr?!

PewPewQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2010, 22:20   #6
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

lol - although epically wide of the mark I find it funny that DLR should question it after the way them and Euphoria allied pre round in r35!

Also, heard that GOAT were thinking of joining
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2010, 22:34   #7
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Love it!!
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2010, 23:10   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Prepare to be buried in our raging apathy!
Unread 9 Mar 2010, 00:22   #9
Scott

Scott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the rough

Sounded like a fun round untill I heard hirr was joining, over powered much???
Fkin hirr, sick of their devious ways !
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2010, 01:32   #10
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Why cant we just all get along! No attacks this round!
Unread 9 Mar 2010, 04:59   #11
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

ah man, a round where all we do is init and build cons? i might have a chance at winning!
Unread 9 Mar 2010, 09:05   #12
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Seriously guys all this just to make sure CT doesn't get a single planet in t100 a second time?
Unread 9 Mar 2010, 09:42   #13
ruxu
In search of Cliffs

ruxu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewPewQQ View Post
and hirr aswell, why does everyone forget the formidable hirr?!
1st rule of hirr: You do NOT talk about hirr!
Unread 9 Mar 2010, 09:47   #14
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Sorry, that's fight club.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2010, 11:05   #15
Singularity
Orbit Defence God

Singularity is an unknown quantity at this point

Although quite tempting Hellkicker, I don't think we would stoop so low as to banish you all from top 100 2 rounds running.
Singularity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2010, 12:26   #16
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

However, Ascendancy IS looking for something purposeful to fill the round with as we go about to win the round.
Unread 9 Mar 2010, 14:18   #17
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

hellkickeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

mek i had a dream last night you joined asc and we were in gal together! must be a sign of an impending ASC/DLR merge! \o/
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2010, 15:05   #18
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

its still a rumour isnt it? I dont get told whats going on anyways...as always

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2010, 15:49   #19
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, it's a rumour. Noone really blocks (and wins).
Unread 9 Mar 2010, 16:42   #20
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

mek i had a dream last night you joined asc and we were in gal together! must be a sign of an impending ASC/DLR merge! \o/
round 37, its a date

Unread 9 Mar 2010, 17:19   #21
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
I hope there is no truth in this rumour
I hope there is lots of truth in this rumour.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2010, 17:30   #22
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i hear rumours that p3ng, vision, oddr and app have a block already prepared for the upcoming round. I hope there is no truth in this rumour and if there is I beg the question of why such a block is even needed before signups open.....

On be have of PaVo block... i should explain to all of pa what this block really is. We're planning on working together for the next 10-15 rounds of planetarion.
This will ensure that your amazing intel is no longer needed in pa. Saving your alliances the massive effort it takes to gather this amazing intel. This will give you more time to work on other... more pressing matters like who to block with against us! gl
Unread 9 Mar 2010, 17:36   #23
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

with priv gals and parts fo the community knowing eachother better than other parts of it, I think "blocks / naps" will be easy to predict just through looking at who what alliances share gals with.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2010, 17:38   #24
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

ffs wish is that way you joined my gal!! you sneaky little !F!
Unread 9 Mar 2010, 17:45   #25
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
On be have of PaVo block... i should explain to all of pa what this block really is. We're planning on working together for the next 10-15 rounds of planetarion.
This will ensure that your amazing intel is no longer needed in pa. Saving your alliances the massive effort it takes to gather this amazing intel. This will give you more time to work on other... more pressing matters like who to block with against us! gl
I am happy to announce that there will be a counter to your PaVo block with our newly formed pact [NUDE] starring Newdawn, Urwins, DLR and Exilition showing ppl semi-nude pics of Almeida in his pink minidress

On Behalf of NUDE,

Varok ~not as quite important as other guys

Community Leader
Unread 9 Mar 2010, 18:07   #26
SantaCruz
I've been around

Nude is a cool name but, PaVo is Latin for peacock... peacock > * everyone knows that
Unread 9 Mar 2010, 18:08   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
with priv gals and parts fo the community knowing eachother better than other parts of it, I think "blocks / naps" will be easy to predict just through looking at who what alliances share gals with.
I can't imagine this will be even vaguely comprehensive. Although obviously not everyone has friends in every alliance there would be no alliance which has no members who aren't bping with <anygivenalliance>. You'll just have slightly higher numbers for certain alliances. Which will really just mean the standard effect of bps will get somewhat exaggerated, without reaching a whole new level. Put it this way, it'll be far more like the last few rounds than it will be like r5/6 sort of thing.
Unread 9 Mar 2010, 19:01   #28
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

mPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
There is absolutely NO nap/block/whatever in place between p3nguins and any other alliance, nor is there any "anti" nap/block/whatever with other alliances. p3nguins does not have ANY hostility towards alliances in R36 (up to this point, obviously). We will also not consider any such politics at such an early stage.

mPulse

http://www.netgamers.org
irc.netgamers.org

Feel free to drop into #netgamers for a chat!
If you have any P related questions just join #cservice

For Planetarion related questions and general game help, please join #Support

NetGamers - Our support staff are fkn awesome.
mPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2010, 19:41   #29
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mPulse View Post
There is absolutely NO nap/block/whatever in place between p3nguins and any other alliance, nor is there any "anti" nap/block/whatever with other alliances. p3nguins does not have ANY hostility towards alliances in R36 (up to this point, obviously). We will also not consider any such politics at such an early stage.

mPulse
wtf?! I didn't know anything about this!
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2010, 23:50   #30
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
wtf?! I didn't know anything about this!
by all accounts (from p3ng player) you were hardly the most active of HC last round after you made the decision to join the App block. Perhaps they kept you out of the loop because of that?

Unread 10 Mar 2010, 00:16   #31
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
by all accounts (from p3ng player) you were hardly the most active of HC last round after you made the decision to join the App block. Perhaps they kept you out of the loop because of that?
Then let me reasure you p3nguins has no tiespreround agreements/allies at all. So we can stop that rumour right now. Thanx and goodnite.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2010, 00:26   #32
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

night night Lee. Also, sort your recruitment post out plz
Unread 10 Mar 2010, 04:33   #33
SantaCruz
I've been around

Quote:
Even inactives know not to believe something so retarded. This post will be the most retarded thing anyone does in r36. I'm glad we got that out of the way now

i give you 4 of 5 retarded blue bears
Unread 10 Mar 2010, 05:16   #34
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

as official eXcessum representative I can honestly say that I have been contacted by the pavo block, but we declined!

Dont listen to the lies from the different HCs guys, its a premade block. FO SHO!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2010, 09:52   #35
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
Even inactives know not to believe something so retarded. This post will be the most retarded thing anyone does in r36. I'm glad we got that out of the way now

i give you 4 of 5 retarded blue bears
given how the rounds have played out in the last few, i would not honestly be surprised if there was 1 iota truth in the matter.

Anyway, after having spoken to a good friend of mine within one of the aforementioned alliances i retract my accusation. He has given me assurances, and given the length of time i have known him i can say i trust what he says on the matter.

thanks

p.s it gave you flamers something to do didn't it?

Unread 10 Mar 2010, 10:07   #36
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
given how the rounds have played out in the last few, i would not honestly be surprised if there was 1 iota truth in the matter.
I might be mistaken, but I don't think we've seen pre-round blocks recently.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2010, 12:18   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I might be mistaken, but I don't think we've seen pre-round blocks recently.
Depends what you mean by blocks. DLR and Euphoria had agreements going into last round. Mostly these days it's just informal understandings that you'll take action if some scenario arises though yeah.
Unread 10 Mar 2010, 13:20   #38
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Screw blocks. Let's all go play farmville. I heard p3nguins can be found there too!
Unread 10 Mar 2010, 15:57   #39
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie View Post
Sorry, that's fight club.
Where do you think fight club got the idea?
Unread 11 Mar 2010, 03:12   #40
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

I dreamt about you last night Fuzzy, i dreamt that you had left Asc (thus making room for me!)
Unread 11 Mar 2010, 03:41   #41
Velta
Amazing

Velta is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
lol - although epically wide of the mark I find it funny that DLR should question it after the way them and Euphoria allied pre round in r35!

Also, heard that GOAT were thinking of joining
Wrong.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 11 Mar 2010 at 15:32. Reason: if you give no arguments, you lose the right to call people names.
Velta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2010, 07:16   #42
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Crashers shouldn't be allowed to post on the forums.
Unread 11 Mar 2010, 08:50   #43
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoshay View Post
I'm pretty sure you would then be banning quite alot of players in the community....

Unread 12 Mar 2010, 21:27   #44
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker View Post
I dreamt about you last night Fuzzy, i dreamt that you had left Asc (thus making room for me!)
theres always room for you, both in asc and in my heart <3
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2010, 22:38   #45
Abort
Dumb Yankee

Abort has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoshay View Post
This is what's wrong with this game. Assholes like yourself bring an ego to this game and the forums that is sending it down the damn tubes. Grow up kid.
Unread 12 Mar 2010, 23:07   #46
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I go into every round with a NAP with DLR in my head I don't know about everyone else.
Unread 13 Mar 2010, 10:03   #47
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mPulse View Post

mPulse
No official hostility.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2010, 10:28   #48
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowly View Post
No official hostility.
and unofficial?

Community Leader
Unread 13 Mar 2010, 20:33   #49
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
I go into every round with a NAP with DLR in my head I don't know about everyone else.
Thinly veiled pro post!
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2010, 20:08   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

I'd like to take this opportunity to declare Ascendancy's official hostility towards everyone. Unless hirr are playing this round. hirr are ****ing awesome.