User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Jan 2010, 17:22   #1
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

The_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to all
Funny

Don't know if anybodys been listening to the ricky gervais podcasts, but just wanted to share this link:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=16785

quite amazing.

Gervais talks about this in his "Law and Order" podcast.
The_Tyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2010, 00:00   #2
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Funny

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/tos.html
Read the spoiler at the bottom

It's a pretty convincing troll though
Unread 27 Jan 2010, 13:56   #3
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

The_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to all
Re: Funny

Yeah, I noticed.... eventually.

I'm amazed by the whole site to be honest, the number of people posting regularly just to troll atheist flamers is really impressive, plus some of the posts are really quite funny.
The_Tyrant is offline   Reply With Quote