User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Jun 2010, 18:58   #1
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
its a small internets

so I was just randomly bouncing around google when i stumbled upon this.

http://www.greenheels.net/aboutus.html

It means nothing to me, but maybe it might mean something to someone out there. (Read past the first two paragraphs if your wondering why I posted it here)
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 05:21   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: its a small internets

i'm still wondering why you posted it. they left PA for a reason, and i don't see the need for you to post their story on here now.
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 06:36   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I don't see why it'd be particularily bad to post it here however. It's a curious case. But then again I don't know the details.

eHarmony mentioned!
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 07:32   #4
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Tbh, PA seems to have been a pretty decent dating service for the women playing, at times it seems every other, assuming they wanted to, walked away with a "soul-mate".
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 10:06   #5
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

In FA, we had a woman called Gwen. She was a long time member of us. I don't know which round but a round between r3 and r6, I convinced a good online buddy to join FA. He got to know Gwen ...

They're now married and got a kid

So FA doesn't only offer a great gaming experience, we also create babies!!!

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 11:30   #6
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

lonewolf and gwen, I'd forgotten about those too!
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 11:38   #7
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Lonewolf ... I couldn't remember his name (knew it had something to do with wolf)

I still got gwen's msn I think. Haven't spoken to her in 5 years or more though lol.

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Jun 2010, 16:28   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

there's a lot of PA couples that worked out. PA is not Eharmony.. but you know you've already got a few things in common :P
Unread 24 Jun 2010, 09:06   #9
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn View Post
there's a lot of PA couples that worked out. PA is not Eharmony.. but you know you've already got a few things in common :P
Like what? Hatred towards Fury or Asc? That is indeed a very solid ground to build your relationship on

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Jun 2010, 17:05   #10
Aryn
Happy

you're a very bitter man kjel :P
no i didn't mean hatred to any alliance.. as that's just silly. i meant more like being a gamer and playing a game together. at least another pa player understands why you have to wake up at 4am to check an attack :P or why your mobile goes off at 2am asking for def. a non-gamer doesn't understand why such ridiculousness is so important :P
Unread 24 Jun 2010, 17:40   #11
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Damn no-lifers.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2010, 07:39   #12
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
you're a very bitter man kjel :P
no i didn't mean hatred to any alliance.. as that's just silly. i meant more like being a gamer and playing a game together. at least another pa player understands why you have to wake up at 4am to check an attack :P or why your mobile goes off at 2am asking for def. a non-gamer doesn't understand why such ridiculousness is so important :P
It was a joke for crying out loud. I'm not bitter. I liked Fury alot, there isn't an alliance I respected more then Fury.

I know what you meant, I just made a joke on it given the current hatred towards Asc on this forum (and 5 years ago, it was similar with Fury).

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 Jun 2010, 16:20   #13
Aryn
Happy

but i'm Asc.. and no one hates me right?..... right?
oh nm

also i hated fury :P even though i had a lot of friends in it. but it's ok because i hated fury and legion equally :P
Unread 26 Jun 2010, 01:05   #14
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

Quote:
i'm still wondering why you posted it. they left PA for a reason, and i don't see the need for you to post their story on here now.
Just in case sum1 who still plays was wondering 'hey i wonder whatever happened to...' Personally i've never heard of them, but that doesn't mean others do not know them and do not give a sh!t about them, so just in case sum1 was wondering, and did not know of that internet 'blog', i posted it.

One could also take your tone and query why would you post a response seen as it is so clearly irrelevant to you, but I dont particularly want to get into a semantics debate with one who is so clearly and undeniably vastly superior to the rest of us mere mortals.

The world does not revolve around you lid. Get over it.
Unread 26 Jun 2010, 01:58   #15
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I enjoyed reading it.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 26 Jun 2010, 06:12   #16
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
Just in case sum1 who still plays was wondering 'hey i wonder whatever happened to...' Personally i've never heard of them, but that doesn't mean others do not know them and do not give a sh!t about them, so just in case sum1 was wondering, and did not know of that internet 'blog', i posted it.

One could also take your tone and query why would you post a response seen as it is so clearly irrelevant to you, but I dont particularly want to get into a semantics debate with one who is so clearly and undeniably vastly superior to the rest of us mere mortals.

The world does not revolve around you lid. Get over it.

actually i'm still friends with Mer
and those who've wanted to get in touch with her have asked me
also i never said i was superior to anyone.
i let her know it was posted and she took it down.. so.. i'm inclined to believe that i was right in that they wouldn't want it posted here. so if you took my tone to mean 'i know better than you' well.. i did.
Unread 26 Jun 2010, 06:15   #17
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I enjoyed reading it.
it was a great story
and i gave her shit for not mentioning the meet with Mer, Dre, Empress, Rankor and me. cause that was good times. but anyway :P
Unread 26 Jun 2010, 12:03   #18
DarkHeart

no Aryn, i did not take your tone to mean 'i know better than you' i took your tone to mean 'i am better than you' Your opinion implied by your choice of words in the first post was 'who give a fk'. If you had simply said 'hey i still keep in touch with these guys and i dont think they would want their story posted here' then i would of removed it myself.
Unread 26 Jun 2010, 16:19   #19
Aryn
Happy

oh.. my bad :\
Unread 28 Jun 2010, 09:55   #20
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
but i'm Asc.. and no one hates me right?..... right?
oh nm

also i hated fury :P even though i had a lot of friends in it. but it's ok because i hated fury and legion equally :P
Well tbh, I disliked Legion more then Fury but that's for obvious reasons hehe.

And well, alot of pple dislike Asc. I guess that's the nature of this game where alliances that perform well and win alot are often disliked. Especially if they combine that with a certain additude :-)

Me personally, I'm not too fond on Asc. But I surely not hate them, that would imply I'd care about them or this game which is abit far fetched nowadays

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Jun 2010, 13:01   #21
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

yet you're posting about us on GD?
Unread 28 Jun 2010, 13:27   #22
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
yet you're posting about us on GD?
Don't feel flattered. I just used Asc and Fury as an example as they are commonly hated alliances amongst the community. Fury for its superiority and fierceness. Asc I don't know, I didn't play when they did bar 1 round. But reading the reactions on the forum about Asc and from Asc members, I can see they are hated.

I could have equally used 2 different alliances but then the point would have been less obvious.

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Jun 2010, 13:47   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Page down

Was it about mer and dre? Did anyone copy it? Is it as creepy as when nod found their honeymoon pictures online?

Edit: For god's sake shut up kjel.
Unread 28 Jun 2010, 13:53   #24
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Page down

Was it about mer and dre? Did anyone copy it? Is it as creepy as when nod found their honeymoon pictures online?

Edit: For god's sake shut up kjel.
So what did I say this time to upset your ego mmm? I merely replied with an example of Gwen and Lonewolf and after that replied on something Aryn said.

For the love of god, stop acting like a complete moron who keeps stalking me.

I'm getting tired of your idiocy. Sure, if you'd have a valid point to tell me to shut up then that's ok ... but in this thread? You make yourself look like an utter moron, who's bitter and due to lack of creativity just writes "for god's sake shut up".

Yeah, very convincing.

Idiot.

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Jun 2010, 13:59   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What the **** stalking you. You're the one incessantly sending me private messages and searching for me on irc in order to discuss your shitty little boring problems with me.

Stop talking about Ascendancy in every thread.
Unread 28 Jun 2010, 14:10   #26
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
What the **** stalking you. You're the one incessantly sending me private messages and searching for me on irc in order to discuss your shitty little boring problems with me.

Stop talking about Ascendancy in every thread.
I sent you a forum PM to apologize if you missunderstood what I said. I went on IRC (like for 1 hour the past 5 years) in the hopes to catch you and ask you what the deal was. That's about it.

You refuse to reply to it, so be it. Says alot about you.

I explained you why I initially used Asc as an example together with Fury. I could have using Legion or Virus but then some current players wouldn't know what alliance I'm talking about. Yet every old player knows Fury and every current player knows Asc.

Hence a rather obvious example.

I wasn't talking about your pathetic alliance, I was merely using it as an example. Grow up ffs. Stop acting so obsessed ...

"OOOHHHHH, SOMEONE SAID ASC ... QUICK CALL THE PR SQUAD AND LET'S VANQUISH EVIL !!!".

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Jun 2010, 16:17   #27
Aryn
Happy

this thread is an awesome example of why they left PA tbh :\
SHIT DRAMA!
Unread 28 Jun 2010, 17:32   #28
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Was it about mer and dre?
Yes,

Quote:
Did anyone copy it?
No.

Quote:
Is it as creepy as when nod found their honeymoon pictures online?
It was kind of cute, though probably a bit too honest.
Unread 30 Jun 2010, 06:49   #29
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Page down :(

[...] Did anyone copy it?
Google has a cached version.

Just sayin'.