User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 23 Mar 2009, 19:09   #51
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Are YOU blind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Lol, overestimating Asc? downplaying ND?
Even though im not playing this round, or got any insight on it at all except stats from sandman.
Asc got a ~30k roid lead on ND, and got the experince and determination to win this round, after won almost every round previous to this one. Asc is running away with the run win, because in my opinion, they are way more determinated than both ND and CT compined together. Another factor is aswell that they have built up a MASSIVE roid lead.
Score is not about the full roids, but about the tag. The top 60. We are on par with NewDawn with that. So your statement is wrong on that point. The rest of your point is very subjective and shows a lot of bias.
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 11:01   #52
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Today Ascendancy got incomings from 4 alliances, the first waves just landed.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 12:05   #53
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
And how much salvage will those waves give you?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 16:02   #54
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Score is not about the full roids, but about the tag. The top 60. We are on par with NewDawn with that. So your statement is wrong on that point. The rest of your point is very subjective and shows a lot of bias.
so basicly, your roids are mostly on the 40 smallest planets? and given that, those would prolly be the easiest to target but gives the lowest amount of XP.
I dont know at what tick the ticks stop, but claiming that asc isnt in a very very good position history and looking at the current stats of the game is just BS

if i understood it correctly, ND has a combined score of 525 mill, and tag score of 386.
Asc cobined score is close to 648, plus a 24k roid lead.
I dont know how much that would be in fleet score, but lets say around 50 million plus the 24k roidlead. are you still not in a very good position(or as i would say it, cruising in to another round victory)?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 16:09   #55
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by VdM
And how much salvage will those waves give you?
Apparently a ****load. It seems everyone does want us to win after all. Thanks guys.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 16:12   #56
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
If these 4 alliances continue the raidings of asc, they might not be in roid lead next week.
Of course if fleet crashes was so bad, they could keep their lead maybe 10 more days.

Unread 24 Mar 2009, 16:17   #57
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
so basicly, your roids are mostly on the 40 smallest planets? and given that, those would prolly be the easiest to target but gives the lowest amount of XP.
I dont know at what tick the ticks stop, but claiming that asc isnt in a very very good position history and looking at the current stats of the game is just BS

if i understood it correctly, ND has a combined score of 525 mill, and tag score of 386.
Asc cobined score is close to 648, plus a 24k roid lead.
I dont know how much that would be in fleet score, but lets say around 50 million plus the 24k roidlead. are you still not in a very good position(or as i would say it, cruising in to another round victory)?
We're in a great position. It's not the position I would have asked for pre-tick to be at 9 days before the round ends, but it's definitely not as terrible as some idiots (Theam) are making it out to be.

At the same time, it's not as good as some others (you) are trying to make out. Don't get me wrong, I firmly believe that we have what it takes to win. However, we had a big gap to make up on our tag score. This went faster than expected (in fact, several people were displaying outright astonshiment in #ascendancy today, several hours after we'd gone up to highest tag score). The challenge now will be to hold our lead against the other top5 alliances. Again, I firmly believe that we can achieve victory this round, but implying that we've already won is just silly.

If we hold our lead until the end of ticks, some people will look back and ignore everything that happened between now and then, concluding 'it was a foregone conclusion, Ascendancy had won long before they even got top tag score'. And I'll sit back and smile, because these people have made a great contribution to our reputation as an undefeatable alliance.

Last edited by Banned; 24 Mar 2009 at 20:23.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 16:29   #58
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
We're in a great position. It's not the position I would have asked for pre-tick to be at 9 days before the round ends, but it's definitely not as terrible as some idiots (Theam) are making it out to be.

At the same time, it's not as good as some others (you) are trying to make out. Don't get me wrong, I firmly believe that we have what it takes to win. However, we had a big gap to make up on our tag score. This went faster than expected (in fact, several people were displaying outright astonshiment in #ascendancy today, several hours after we'd gone up to highest tag score). The challenge now will be to hold our lead against the other top4 alliances. Again, I firmly believe that we can achieve victory this round, but implying that we've already won is just silly.

If we hold our lead until the end of ticks, some people will look back and ignore everything that happened between now and then, concluding 'it was a foregone conclusion, Ascendancy had won long before they even got top tag score'. And I'll sit back and smile, because these people have made a great contribution to our reputation as an undefeatable alliance.
So what position would you like to be in? 2nd in tag score, 4th total score, the leading roid alliance having a roidlead around 1/5 of your current roidcount , or 3rd in tag score and 2nd in total score + the leading alliance having roid lead over you on well over 1/3 of your current roidcount?

It is just as good as i made it out to be, just looking at the stats and looking at past experince including determination to secure round wins. Ive never implied that you allready had won the round, i was implying that it would take some serious orginazing will and maybe orginazing skills to change the point where the current top5 is heading tag score wise.

Everything what happend between now and then dosnt matter as the current way of deciding a winner is what alliance is number one tagwise at the last tick.

Unread 24 Mar 2009, 17:13   #59
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For starters I would like to not have 4 alliances target us. Salvage is nice and all, but I like my sleep.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 17:15   #60
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
So what position would you like to be in? 2nd in tag score, 4th total score, the leading roid alliance having a roidlead around 1/5 of your current roidcount , or 3rd in tag score and 2nd in total score + the leading alliance having roid lead over you on well over 1/3 of your current roidcount?
First with a massive lead.
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 19:18   #61
[ND]Disc

[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about

Sorry to ask the question, but which top4 alliances are attacking you?
I know ND/Omen are.
Which others? as far as i've been aware from these forums, CT are taking a backseat aswell as a few others. Just confused as to which "top4" alliances are attacking Ascendancy.

Please enlighten me.
[ND]Disc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 19:49   #62
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Disc View Post
I know ND/Omen are.
Which others? as far as i've been aware from these forums, CT are taking a backseat aswell as a few others. Just confused as to which "top4" alliances are attacking Ascendancy.

Please enlighten me.
was probably meant "4 biggerst alliances besides ascendancy", cause vgn is actualy ranked 5th.

you are welcome
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 20:22   #63
Banned
Banned

Quote:
I know ND/Omen are.

Please enlighten me.
Oops, OlaTa is correct. I meant the 4 other top5 alliances. CT, ND, Omen and VGN to be precise.
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 20:54   #64
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
For starters I would like to not have 4 alliances target us. Salvage is nice and all, but I like my sleep.
u guys must have had some nice salvage today :P Saw plenty of ppl crashing into you guys. Its amazing when it comes to ascendancy and crashes. Its like to magnets. Wish i had one of those :P Salvage is always welcome ^^
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 21:02   #65
[ND]Disc

[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikee View Post
ct and vgn hit us too last night .......... find it surprising you didnt or is that just a poor attempt at propaganda ?
No i didn't no. Don't think CT hit u full force though, i've seen their fleets cropping up everywhere, Asc seemed to cope more than fine with it though!
[ND]Disc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 21:03   #66
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

I know lokken wouldn't appreciate mass gloating or anything so i won't ask anyone to post battle reports here but if someone could PM me some in a readable format as i don't have a planet it would be much appreciated.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 21:08   #67
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRO View Post
I know lokken wouldn't appreciate mass gloating or anything so i won't ask anyone to post battle reports here but if someone could PM me some in a readable format as i don't have a planet it would be much appreciated.
Ascendancy (or any alliance) are welcome to post Breps of their own planets, but not them landing on someone elses. Provided you're within the rules and aren't getting in the way of my latest "life's unfair, deal with it" initiative, I've no problem.
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 21:09   #68
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
No i didn't no. Don't think CT hit u full force though, i've seen their fleets cropping up everywhere, Asc seemed to cope more than fine with it though!
CT hit a galaxy with 8 Ascendancy members in it; I'd say that's hitting Ascendancy. Obviously their fleets will be cropping up all over the place when they're not exactly full out going to war with us, but they're still hitting Ascendancy...
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 21:19   #69
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRO View Post
Right, since Lokken has allowed it; here are some notable breps on Ascendancy planets.
Ones where we gain score through salvage:
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...mew961860dsnad
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...vvto6df9pqzcg9
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...pn6ur1abyi2ued
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...5eqk722z90dm6e
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...1z8zyjgkjstt0m

Ones where we lose a little or break even:
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...xq06nc4mcgm3tt The defenders here broke even
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...43s3zwqjqqifz7 The defenders here lose about 60k after salvage
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 21:20   #70
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
CT hit a galaxy with 8 Ascendancy members in it; I'd say that's hitting Ascendancy. Obviously their fleets will be cropping up all over the place when they're not exactly full out going to war with us, but they're still hitting Ascendancy...
On this logic, hitting one planet is hitting Ascendancy. I think the word you're looking for here is 'targeting'. OK they're not steaming in on us but any alliance would consider itself to be targeted if someone hit a galaxy with 8 of their members in it.
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 21:50   #71
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Thanks a bunch!

Without wishing to initiate anything how do both sides feel things have gone today (not finger pointing shouting Haha! xxxxxx crashed on me today or Haha! i raped xxxxx today) just a general feeling in each camp.

Reading Sandmans leads me to believe asc had the better day despite losing a few roids but it doesn't always tell the whole story.

Also did asc target ND today?

Last edited by ATRO; 24 Mar 2009 at 22:01.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 21:57   #72
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Right, since Lokken has allowed it; here are some notable breps on Ascendancy planets.
Ones where we gain score through salvage:
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...mew961860dsnad
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...vvto6df9pqzcg9
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...pn6ur1abyi2ued
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...5eqk722z90dm6e
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...1z8zyjgkjstt0m

Ones where we lose a little or break even:
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...xq06nc4mcgm3tt The defenders here broke even
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...43s3zwqjqqifz7 The defenders here lose about 60k after salvage
And there aren't any where asc loses?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 22:03   #73
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
THere is a brep from 2 10 9 tick 1336 that looks kinda like a loss :P But hey, lets forget about today and focus about tommorow ^^
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 23:03   #74
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
There was one where Co faked as BS kills 400k value before salvage, but for obvious reasons it's a lot harder to find
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 23:26   #75
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Propaganda only works if you deny/ dont show the bad/real side of the story
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 00:54   #76
_Kila_
break it down!

If you PM me breps of Asc dying I'll gladly post them (provided they're on our planets) just so long as it stops people going "omg propaganda"

And I'm not going to post any of us just losing roids with no fleet home, those aren't exactly interesting... you can tell when we lose roids by Sandman's.
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 01:01   #77
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...5e60qd9s1kte60

think thats the one, dunno - theres a few others also, though overall asc gaining shitloads on defence.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 01:10   #78
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Asc is 2 mln score above NewbDawn. Are those tards really winning again?
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 02:23   #79
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

To be honest at this stage I think it will boil down to this in the end:
Ascendancy will win, because ND's only chance to win is based on them having the full support and cooperation of CT/Omen/Vgn. I don't see anyone other than ND is in a position to beat Asc at this stage, CT might gain, but not enough, and I don't think ND will get any support from CT, reasoned in something as simple as "You did not help Us when We needed it so why would We help You now?".
Asc will utterly destroy ND (CT was able to withstand Asc for about a week before crumbling, I doubt ND will last a week) like they did CT.
Omen/Vgn will probably keep attacking Asc, to some extent, and might grab some nice roids/score and probably make some healthy ship donations.
CT will probably go back to gal roiding.

Personally I think CT should declare war on DLR for their continued and absolutely unacceptable random hostilities on at least 20 occasions and bash it out for the last week

If by this post I'm again repeating other peoples predictions for the n time I apologize, just felt like posting my current view on the end of this round

And all in all I think it's been a good round, lots of political shifts, lots of wars and for the biggest part of the round at least 4 alliances fighting for a round Win, no stagnation FTW!

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 02:25   #80
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villeh View Post
To be honest at this stage I think it will boil down to this in the end:
Ascendancy will win, because ND's only chance to win is based on them having the full support and cooperation of CT/Omen/Vgn. I don't see anyone other than ND is in a position to beat Asc at this stage, CT might gain, but not enough, and I don't think ND will get any support from CT, reasoned in something as simple as "You did not help Us when We needed it so why would We help You now?".
Asc will utterly destroy ND (CT was able to withstand Asc for about a week before crumbling, I doubt ND will last a week) like they did CT.
Omen/Vgn will probably keep attacking Asc, to some extent, and might grab some nice roids/score and probably make some healthy ship donations.
CT will probably go back to gal roiding.

Personally I think CT should declare war on DLR for their continued and absolutely unacceptable random hostilities on at least 20 occasions and bash it out for the last week

If by this post I'm again repeating other peoples predictions for the n time I apologize, just felt like posting my current view on the end of this round

And all in all I think it's been a good round, lots of political shifts, lots of wars and for the biggest part of the round at least 4 alliances fighting for a round Win, no stagnation FTW!
guess you are Ct then heh

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 02:30   #81
Villeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladel View Post
guess you are Ct then heh
Yes I am CT, but I do not in any shape or form officially speak for the alliance, I am only expressing my own opinions and my view of things, which I believe I am fully entitled too?

And Yes, since I am a CT member my post might be 'biased' or express views from a somewhat subjective side, I'm not gonna apologize for deliberately or unintentionally be loyal/looking out for my own alliances best interest!

* We do not exist *
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 02:34   #82
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villeh View Post
This made me laugh, CT have been by far the most hostile alliance to DLR. You earned all the incs you got from us.
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 02:41   #83
_Kila_
break it down!

Well, I'd really love to see someone hit DLR before the round ends. Would be pretty cool if CT did it.
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 03:10   #84
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well, I'd really love to see someone hit DLR before the round ends. Would be pretty cool if CT did it.
Would be pretty cooler if CT hit Ascendancy.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 03:15   #85
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

We'll be seeing Ascendancy hit DLR before too long the way things are going. I suspect we can do a better job than CT at least.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 03:49   #86
Villeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney View Post
This made me laugh, CT have been by far the most hostile alliance to DLR. You earned all the incs you got from us.
good thing it made you laugh, it was indeed meant as a joke!

* We do not exist *
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 09:56   #87
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

I would love to see DLR do something more meaningfull other than protecting their highest avg score (who gives a **** about that anyway?)

Unread 25 Mar 2009, 10:03   #88
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney View Post
Cause and affect, now we just have to agree which way it went

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 10:04   #89
Banned
Banned

Quote:
CT, Omen and VGN are incapable of hitting anyone full force at this stage. Loads of their members disagree with the direction their HC are trying to take them in and don't bother joining the raids.

As much as I'd like to play the victim, the force behind the current incoming is much less than when those same 4 alliances hit us earlier this round.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...5e60qd9s1kte60

think thats the one, dunno - theres a few others also, though overall asc gaining shitloads on defence.
Yeah, that's us dying. Fortunately salvage is completely ridiculous, along with the cath salvage bonus.

For the curious, what happened was that there was real CR/BS on the wave to go with the single fake, so it didn't get covered against FI. Then the Cath recalled his Vipers into it. After that there was no choice but leaving his Beetles at home to reduce the losses.

Oh yeah, and JBG managed to undercover himself against a fake so he got roided. Got a good laugh out of that one.

Last edited by Banned; 25 Mar 2009 at 10:18.
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 10:45   #90
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
I would love to see DLR do something more meaningfull other than protecting their highest avg score (who gives a **** about that anyway?)
I think DLR actually have something meaningful to protect from their perspective. Top Planet, Top Gal as many planets in top100 as possible.

Fighting a war, where they really have nothing to gain except the wrath of the currently #1 alliance, who can take down their top gal seems risky and detrimental to their current position.

And the "war" that CT, Omen, VGN and ND apparently have started to try and dethrone Ascendancy seems to be settled already.

Personally I was looking forward to actually having a fight for the top spot, but the effort provided by Omen, CT, VGN and ND has been a bit like having
sex while being obscenely drunk. Lots of huffing and puffing but no real climax.
Things might change and I hope there can be a little more effort on behalf of the alliances mentioned above, because otherwise Asc will coast to victory and we will have all the usual posters saying "I said 4 weeks ago Asc was going to win" coming out to spam.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 10:48   #91
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

It's clear to me that you didn't play last part of last round Desse.
If you did, you would know exactly what DLR has to gain from joining in.

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 10:54   #92
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post
I'm really not remember anything relevant from last round heh. What was it?
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 10:57   #93
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
I for one like what DLR have been doing this round. They stayed true to themselves, haven't backed down from anyone and are basically my favourite alliance at the moment.
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 11:10   #94
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I'm really not remember anything relevant from last round heh. What was it?
Asc roidracing eachother, raping all topplanets (except CT). And so on. Last rounds end was probably the worst end i have ever seen in PA, and by that im not really criticizing asc, it's just how i feel about it.

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 11:10   #95
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think you need to inform me what happened last round that has relevance on their current objectives instead of refuting my post without any information.

You posted that while I was replying - My apologies.

Last edited by Desse; 25 Mar 2009 at 11:16.
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 11:27   #96
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Asc roidracing eachother, raping all topplanets (except CT). And so on. Last rounds end was probably the worst end i have ever seen in PA, and by that im not really criticizing asc, it's just how i feel about it.
Oh yeah, that was ****ing awful. I was pretty close to just walking away from it.
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 11:31   #97
Desse
Pr0nstar

Quote:
DLR is probably banking on ND, OMEN, CT, VGN being able to bog down Ascendancy in a fight that will be drawn out and hopefully last as long as possible. This will give them continued growth and peace untill a clear winner has been decided.

If Asc wins this "war", they will probably roid ND dry before starting to look for other targets and likewise will CT, OMEN, ND, VGN roid ASC dry before starting to look for fat targets.

Putting yourself on the line before you have to is shortsighted and perhaps not in your best interest.

As it looks right now though, ND/OMEN/VGN/CT seems to not have been of the quality that DLR was hoping for. So at the current time, it might be best for them and try and secure a NAP with Asc asap. (Very dubious on whether this would be granted though).

Unread 25 Mar 2009, 11:34   #98
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse View Post
Fighting a war, where they really have nothing to gain except the wrath of the currently #1 alliance, who can take down their top gal seems risky and detrimental to their current position.
Loling

You surely don't ACTUALLY believe Asc alone could roid 7:2 for more than a few thousand roids?
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 11:35   #99
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^ View Post
Loling

You surely don't ACTUALLY believe Asc alone could roid 7:2 for more than a few thousand roids?
Why would we attack them alone?
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 11:37   #100
Desse
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^ View Post
Loling

Why should DLR risk it, if they don't have to ?