User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Feb 2004, 15:26   #51
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
Re: Save money on your mobile here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
does that come with a phone?
the £15 tarrif doesnt, sim only. But can get you latest phones for £5 more a month
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:04   #52
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus
the £15 tarrif doesnt, sim only. But can get you latest phones for £5 more a month
Nokia 6600?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 19:45   #53
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Nokia 6600?
MY DREAM PHONE!!!! But not going to pay £300 or £150 for it.

There is a way to get it for free, working "around" the system. Call me tomorrow and I'll see what I can do. 08000891002 ext 3156 David O'Hare. Make sure you say your from pa pls otherwise, I'll just put you through to someone else

Thanks A2 for your business today and I hope you enjoy all your talktime,txt, etc...!!
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 19:47   #54
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Uk sim cards

Zeus works for O2 mobile? Is this O2 Ireland or UK?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 20:45   #55
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Zeus works for O2 mobile? Is this O2 Ireland or UK?
UK
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 23:18   #56
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:

There is a way to get it for free, working "around" the system. Call me tomorrow and I'll see what I can do. 08000891002 ext 3156 David O'Hare. Make sure you say your from pa pls otherwise, I'll just put you through to someone else

Thanks A2 for your business today and I hope you enjoy all your talktime,txt, etc...!!
Ok dude, so if I call you tomorrow you can get me a nokia 6600 free on a tariff of 20 quid a month? I dont really need a phone (I have a company one that i can get away with most of my personal calls on) but would go for that if you can get it cos ive seen what my mates one can do!
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 00:08   #57
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Ok dude, so if I call you tomorrow you can get me a nokia 6600 free on a tariff of 20 quid a month? I dont really need a phone (I have a company one that i can get away with most of my personal calls on) but would go for that if you can get it cos ive seen what my mates one can do!
Not saying i can get you the nokia6600 for free with a £20 a month deal. Im saying call me I'll give you the option which can get you the 6600 phone free, and you can decide which suits you best if any.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 12:45   #58
Zeus
True Gamer

NewsFlash!! (Not public) I can get you an o2 pay & go sim FREE with 300free txt a month when you top with £10!!

I'm off rest of day, dentist calls. Please call tomorrow from 10:30 onwards.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 15:32   #59
spunkie munkie
idiot

spunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of light

now that is old news

they were give those out in freshers week
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 15:38   #60
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunkie munkie
now that is old news

they were give those out in freshers week
well you try and get on today, without paying something for it Im sure if you could others would like to know.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 18:40   #61
spunkie munkie
idiot

spunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of light

erm i have a whole box full of them as well as the blue squdgy sticky balls they were giving away as well
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 14:28   #62
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunkie munkie
erm i have a whole box full of them as well as the blue squdgy sticky balls they were giving away as well
Well give them out then free! Im sure many would love one
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 14:36   #63
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well give them out then free! Im sure many would love one
Nice bump
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 15:16   #64
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road

DON'T USE O2, THEY ARE SHITE!!!

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 10:02   #65
Zeus
True Gamer

Mong, if theres anything I can help with at present, pm me the details and I'll try and help. Im sale not customer service, but will try and help anypne from PA.
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 15:11   #66
jiramate
Redeemer - NwA BC

jiramate is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Save money on your mobile here!

Quote:
How much can you get 6700 for??

r1- n00b
r2- Solo Player
r3- #84
r4- #136
r5- Missed
r6- Missed
r7- LCH
r8- Every1Welcome! - BC
r9- Orbit - PR
rX- WP - PR
rXI- WP - PR
rXII- HA - PR
rXIII- Scythe - BC
rXIV- [Scythe] - BC
rXV- [Scythe] / [NwA] - BC
jiramate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 15:37   #67
CrashTester
I am an idiot

How good is the XDAII? How much is the monthly rental for voice/data use?
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 20:06   #68
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiramate
I'll check tomorrow, not in work at moment.
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 20:10   #69
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
All reports I've seen about XDAII is that it rocks however, as I work selling O2 I'm sure it would be biased. Check out reviews on it on the net and regards pricing I'll sort tomorrow.

Theres a "NEW thing" about to be launched, which will only be a trial, but those that takup the trail while its availible, O2 will off course honour the packages, even if the trial offer doesnt continue on First come, first served and NOT public! . I'll announce tomorrow, when its confirmed, I seriously dont expect the trial to last long, so get it while you can, Im getting one
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 11:25   #70
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiramate
There is no nokia 6700 unfortunately

If you meant the nokia 6600, then thats normally £149.99 But there is a way to get it free with a 400min anytime anynetwork tarrif. If you would like further ddetails pls use pm or call the 0800 0891 002 ext 3156 ask for David O'Hare
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 11:31   #71
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Just spoke to a computer addict at work who has the xdaII, and hes done nothing but sing it priases. Currently it is out of stock and priced @ £349.99, however I would wait until its back in stock and you may find its price come down a bit also. Voice/data uasages on the xdaII are the same for mobile phones I have posted earlier in this thread.
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 11:50   #72
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Just spoke to a computer addict at work who has the xdaII, and hes done nothing but sing it priases. Currently it is out of stock and priced @ £349.99, however I would wait until its back in stock and you may find its price come down a bit also. Voice/data uasages on the xdaII are the same for mobile phones I have posted earlier in this thread.

Thanks. I have read some reviews and the tech spec and it does indeed sound nifty. This is for my GF who needs to get email on the move and to have the ability to work on documents at home/on the train and sounds like the perfect option. She is currently on O2 and her contract expires in a months or so, I think she is gonna see if she can get an upgrade to the XDAII. Let me know if you hear of any good deals on this though and I will pass it on to her and get her to call you.
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 12:13   #73
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Thanks. I have read some reviews and the tech spec and it does indeed sound nifty. This is for my GF who needs to get email on the move and to have the ability to work on documents at home/on the train and sounds like the perfect option. She is currently on O2 and her contract expires in a months or so, I think she is gonna see if she can get an upgrade to the XDAII. Let me know if you hear of any good deals on this though and I will pass it on to her and get her to call you.
tbh getting the xdaII on an upgrade would be more expensive. She would be better getting a new contract (which you really are doing by upgrading, but o2 give better deals as they new contract = new customers Give me a shout when shes ready aand I'll call her. I promise not to chat her up
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 12:49   #74
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Lo Zeus, d'ya know if O2UK have any plans to offer the Sony-Ericsson t630? I'll be able to upgrade soon and would quite like it - I know they have the t610 but the display on that thing is all but unreadable unless you use it in the dark (from using my mate's) - something that's fixed on the t630.

Unread 2 Mar 2004, 13:27   #75
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Lo Zeus, d'ya know if O2UK have any plans to offer the Sony-Ericsson t630? I'll be able to upgrade soon and would quite like it - I know they have the t610 but the display on that thing is all but unreadable unless you use it in the dark (from using my mate's) - something that's fixed on the t630.

Just checked the road plan and T630 rollout date is in April 2004, hope this helps.

P.S My Wife has the T610 model and has nps at all with the display? You sure hes tried adjusting the contrast? Or changing his Theme, some themes are crap and blurrey?

Last edited by Zeus; 2 Mar 2004 at 14:06.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 18:01   #76
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dunno exactly not played with it all that much.
It was in quite bright sunlight and just looked all "washed out" - basicly greyscale.
I read a couple of reviews and they mentioned the same thing - something to do with the T610 not having a transflective display whereas the T630 (and my current phone, the butt ugly and huge Nokia 7650) do.
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 20:49   #77
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Dunno exactly not played with it all that much.
It was in quite bright sunlight and just looked all "washed out" - basicly greyscale.
I read a couple of reviews and they mentioned the same thing - something to do with the T610 not having a transflective display whereas the T630 (and my current phone, the butt ugly and huge Nokia 7650) do.
correct on the transflective, however that only applies to when viewing the screen in daylight, the light reflects of the screen, which can make it difficult to read. The greyscale look you meantioned sound like a theme your friend is using to me, try different one and it should be clearer. There is many crap themes out there that ruin the cleararity of the text.