User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Dec 2003, 21:03   #1
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
Helpful tip and some BEGGING!

Ive read many comments insulting, knocking and quite frankly abusing PATeam and some are to some degree correct. However and I stress this is not to defend pateam or helpers. You Must understand that pateam and helpers are volunteers and I think we can all agree they do and try their best in the situation they are forced to be in. They what pa to continue, hense why they dedicate so much of their time to this game and community for nothing more than constant abuse, directed at them on an individual basis and as a group. Which lets be honest, in most cases is not their fault, but they have to pick up the pieces and take the crap for it.

If you unhappy with the service you are recieving, the development of the game, the future of pa, etc... I recommend you take it up with the owners and the people earning the money, namely Jolt. Im not saying bypass pateam or anyone, but there are many questions directed at pateam whichthey themselves have no clue about, as the owners have no decided or see fit to share such information with them. Simply put, put yourself in pateam situation, if you knew the answers to questions the community is demanding and in need of answering wouldnt you annouce them? We all knew the answer is yes. Therfore I put it to you to take it to the owners yourself as Im sure pateam have tried numerious times, which hasnt resulted in a positive announcment being made. Please do this only if you are sure you cant get an answer from pateam and dont knock them for doing there best in an unfortunate situation. They dont decirve it.

Here we are days from xmas and new year, and nothings been decided that I can see about round 11, marketing, pricing, game development, dynamics, portal, passport, tools, AH, GFX, Team and community. I think those that still do care about pa just want to know what direction the owners wish to take it and what they intend to do to lead it in that direction. You never know, once things are decided they may even have help from memebers of the community who have the skills to aid them if they agree with where they wish to take pa in the future. I mean it is fustrating for everyone not knowing:

1. When this round ends.
2. How will the winning alliance be decided.
3. What will round 10 winners recieve.
4. What are the owners doing to increase this community and more importantly KEEP the current player base.
5. Any marketing plans, can the community help and if so how?
6. Will round 11 be pay only, mix, free, if so how much can we expect (not final prices of course)?
7. Have you decided on any game design changes, same races, ships, new interesting plans, etc... not detailed off course, but the basic of the ideas. I understand if you dont want to give to much on this as other games will just steal them before round 11 launch.
8. Any ETA on beta teasting?
9. What improvments will you be making on support and acess to stop this tick stops and rollbacks which have burdened everyone this round.
10. When is the pateam xmas party on IRC? I hope someone has planned it as you guys decirve it for the crap you have taken and I'll send my virtual 24 case of Vodka to you. Keep it up guys many quiet people do appreciate your tireless efforts!
11. Add your own questions here

Im not asking or forcing anyone to answer these question here and now and I especially dont expect pateam to come on here and answer each one. Im just trying to nudge someone "in the know" to understand the failing situation the community is in at the moment and WAKEUP to the needs of your community, otherwise I fear you wont have one for long, which noone wants, appart from the negitive petes out there who no matter what you give them they will always see the bad side of thing

Please! and I mean PLEASE! decide, communicate and impliment now before its too late and yes I mean this side of xmas, otherwise many wont bother comming back in the new year.

End TIP.
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 21:15   #2
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: Helpful tip and some BEGGING!

A story what has been told many times, frankly nobody ever pays any attention to it

Go Zeus

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 21:19   #3
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

I'd have posted something similar if I could muster the emotion...but it's been such a rocky road, I "cba" to do this kind of stuff anymore. Especially when the situation gets progressively worse each round.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Zeus, you need to return to Creator status and help steer things back on track

I mean it sincerely dude, PA needs you.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 21:39   #4
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for your message here Zeus.
I agree with you on many of the points you posted.
One downside to it....I offered my help many times already, and I feel there are many others like me that did.
Still waiting for one of the PA Team members to knock on my door.

Maybe they don't want me cos I'm an alliance HC and that might cause problems for some, but then they should tell me that.

Ace
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 21:41   #5
`Paul

`Paul is an unknown quantity at this point

well said Zeus dude
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 21:43   #6
Spod
A special spod

Spod is an unknown quantity at this point

Unfortunately, I agree.

Its time to start talking to us b4 it dies totally
Spod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 21:44   #7
Andy_r
X$X

Andy_r is an unknown quantity at this point

11. many of us have paid for Speedrounds, which were promised during round 10. When will these speedrounds happen?
R3 172:21:12 | R 4 136:8:5 | R5 30:25:12 | R6 11:5:1 | R7 40:25:17 | R8 30:1:5 | R9.5 36:10:14 | R10 1:5:9 Boldness of Helvetica

Proud to have been [YHQ] until the end of YHQ [VtS] until the end of Legion [Titans] until the end of Titans and |R6B| for Speedgames
Andy_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 22:34   #8
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

couldnt agree with zeus more
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 22:41   #9
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point

Complaining to jolt is a waste of time, since they dont care..
I sent them a mail on the only email-adresse i could find on their homepage, asking them to fix planetarion.. They still havent replied
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 23:30   #10
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

Eventh
i have been in contact with jolt most of the day

however a rollback is out of their hands atm.
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 23:35   #11
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
Eventh
i have been in contact with jolt most of the day

however a rollback is out of their hands atm.
In who's hands is it then? Who's making the decisions? Who's gonna execute an (eventual) rollback?
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 23:45   #12
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

MrBrick and Fudge
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 23:45   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Zeus, you need to return to Creator status and help steer things back on track
If he officially changes his name to 'Zoos' get gets my vote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 23:49   #14
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
MrBrick and Fudge
I kinda meant: who is temporarily capable of doing something now MrB is not available?

edit: sorry for going offtopic . Zeus: post
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though

Last edited by General Martok; 12 Dec 2003 at 23:56.
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 00:31   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

* passes a pint of Guinness in Zeus' direction *
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 01:29   #16
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Zeus > * :lol:
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 01:48   #17
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

zeus rox etc etc
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 02:22   #18
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

Where did all the typos go?

Unread 13 Dec 2003, 02:43   #19
Hector

Hector is an unknown quantity at this point

What more is there to be said? Zeus has summed up (almost) all of what is wrong and half the answers to those problems but does anyone believe anything will be done?
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 01:11   #20
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabult
Where did all the typos go?

Less stress equals less typos For now anyways
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 11:33   #21
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Edit: My reply isnt as witty now Karm .

Last edited by JC; 14 Dec 2003 at 11:51.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 11:46   #22
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

/me bows down for the zeus dude

nice going!!!!!

(how come that zeus happens 2 oversee the whole game like that while no-one else does! )
xontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 12:26   #23
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

heh.... doubt zeus wanted you all to suck up to him by saying good post and you rock etc
and as for helping pa team... they can post questions on here too... enough people willing to help, why don't they?:S
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 18:45   #24
Zeus
True Gamer

12. If speedround will be happening, how much will it cost to join in if u havent bought a credit already?
13. Will we get any answers before xmas?
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 18:48   #25
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Ticks start again at mightnight, xmas is comeing soon, yet no end in sight
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 19:44   #26
auther pendragon

auther pendragon is an unknown quantity at this point

have to say the lack of paid management is quite alarming

this shouldnt fall upon the shoulders of PA crew alone IMHO

i still find it odd that there isnt a person in the whole wide world that could do a rollback within 3 days

but NM
auther pendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 20:04   #27
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyphie
heh.... doubt zeus wanted you all to suck up to him by saying good post and you rock etc
and as for helping pa team... they can post questions on here too... enough people willing to help, why don't they?:S
thanks for that.
i was just pointing out that we need someone like zeus to help us out.
thats not sucking up but a fact of life

but again thanks for constructive flame, thats exactly what we need right now
xontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 22:15   #28
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

The end of Round 10 has now been announced. See http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=173170 for more details.

Havoc details will be announced soon.

Apologies for not being able to answer any of Zeus's other questions at this point. We will attempt to have an answer for them asap. In the meantime on behalf of PA Team, and I realise that this is a Very overworked phrase, please bear with us and keep checking back for more details.
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 01:35   #29
Zeus
True Gamer

Thanks A2, at least somethings been decided
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 11:51   #30
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus
You Must understand that pateam and helpers are volunteers and I think we can all agree they do and try their best in the situation they are forced to be in.
If someone is officially taking over a job, voluntarily or not, he is responsible for the work he is doing. And when he acts like an amateur every user has the right to criticize him. If he can't live up to the job he should quit. Of course the situation right now is rather difficult and Jolt is letting everybody down big time but none of the PA team members is forced to work for Jolt. So if they have the feeling of being let down they should act accordingly and do something about it. Stop working for them as a final consequence. I can't imagine anyone sane who is giving his or her time to a profit company for free. Jolt owners are probably laughing their butts off. I know I would. Even the slowest must have noticed by now that Jolt quitted supporting Planetarion. Just look at all the unanswered E-Mails. Keith (Keif?) hasn't posted on this board for ages.

With the creators gone and the game in the hands of a company which doesn't give a shit about it every effort people are putting in the survival of Jolt's planetarion is in vain.

Laputa

PS: Oh and if I had already paid for a speedround I would start looking for a way to get my money back.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 10:45   #31
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese

I mean it sincerely dude, PA needs you.
good idea
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 11:14   #32
Aer
Supposed Columnist

Aer is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Helpful tip and some BEGGING!

Quote:
Less stress equals less typos For now anyways
heh. strange that this thread seems to be a zeus parade now.... :snowman:

<Smudge> wut sort of sick minded btard put the winzip installation in a zip file?

<[Purple]MrBrick> Would you lot sod off with the PMs for a few hours. Jesus.
<[Purple]MrBrick> I DO NOT CARE ABOUT SOME DRAGON CALLED PUFF.
<[Purple]MrBrick> Even though he lives by the sea, and frolics in the autumn mist in a land called honah-lee.
* PuffT3hDr4g0n is now known as PuffT3hSad
Aer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 12:52   #33
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Ive read many comments insulting, knocking and quite frankly abusing PATeam and some are to some degree correct. However and I stress this is not to defend pateam or helpers. You Must understand that pateam and helpers are volunteers and I think we can all agree they do and try their best in the situation they are forced to be in. They what pa to continue, hense why they dedicate so much of their time to this game and community for nothing more than constant abuse, directed at them on an individual basis and as a group. Which lets be honest, in most cases is not their fault, but they have to pick up the pieces and take the crap for it.
In general terms you are totally correct, the only issue comes when they affect decisions and it is their jedgement that actually impedes things. Then who do you redress? The individual or the company? What happens when the company lacks visibility? They are helpers but at the end of the day they have put themselves in a position to be shot at - people should not accept responsibility if they do not want to be shot at.

Quote:
If you unhappy with the service you are recieving, the development of the game, the future of pa, etc... I recommend you take it up with the owners and the people earning the money, namely Jolt. Im not saying bypass pateam or anyone, but there are many questions directed at pateam whichthey themselves have no clue about, as the owners have no decided or see fit to share such information with them. Simply put, put yourself in pateam situation, if you knew the answers to questions the community is demanding and in need of answering wouldnt you annouce them? We all knew the answer is yes. Therfore I put it to you to take it to the owners yourself as Im sure pateam have tried numerious times, which hasnt resulted in a positive announcment being made. Please do this only if you are sure you cant get an answer from pateam and dont knock them for doing there best in an unfortunate situation. They dont decirve it.
If youa re unhappy and they do not reply to emails and you are lacking direction people will automatically target anyone who in effect affects the game. Without any focus for game direction people have no focus. The only people they can see who have any impact on changes to teh game and are in contact wiuth Jolt. If they aren't been informed perhaps they should have a Q and A session of what they do know? Even if teh answer is "we'll get back to you when we know". Until they say "we know nothing" people will hassle them regardless of any effrots on these forums.

Quote:
Here we are days from xmas and new year, and nothings been decided that I can see about round 11, marketing, pricing, game development, dynamics, portal, passport, tools, AH, GFX, Team and community. I think those that still do care about pa just want to know what direction the owners wish to take it and what they intend to do to lead it in that direction. You never know, once things are decided they may even have help from memebers of the community who have the skills to aid them if they agree with where they wish to take pa in the future. I mean it is fustrating for everyone not knowing:

1. When this round ends.
2. How will the winning alliance be decided.
3. What will round 10 winners recieve.
4. What are the owners doing to increase this community and more importantly KEEP the current player base.
6. Will round 11 be pay only, mix, free, if so how much can we expect (not final prices of course)?
7. Have you decided on any game design changes, same races, ships, new interesting plans, etc... not detailed off course, but the basic of the ideas. I understand if you dont want to give to much on this as other games will just steal them before round 11 launch.
9. What improvments will you be making on support and acess to stop this tick stops and rollbacks which have burdened everyone this round.
10. When is the pateam xmas party on IRC? I hope someone has planned it as you guys decirve it for the crap you have taken and I'll send my virtual 24 case of Vodka to you. Keep it up guys many quiet people do appreciate your tireless efforts!
11. Add your own questions here

Im not asking or forcing anyone to answer these question here and now and I especially dont expect pateam to come on here and answer each one. Im just trying to nudge someone "in the know" to understand the failing situation the community is in at the moment and WAKEUP to the needs of your community, otherwise I fear you wont have one for long, which noone wants, appart from the negitive petes out there who no matter what you give them they will always see the bad side of thing
Common fact is Jolt do not read these forums and seem to enjoy treating the community like mushrooms. Community will be dead for next round unless people start to talk about the very fundamental issues above.

The community leave in droves as more and more the game changes from teh fundamental simplicity which made it a superb success. The more that PA leech the money that the community can provide the more people will leave until there is simply not enough people to run as a game anymore.

The community has a lot of good ideas and skills which Jolt could use to develop the game, but without firm backing, decent communication and a case of putting there money where there mouth is teh community will continue to die.

Quote:
Please! and I mean PLEASE! decide, communicate and impliment now before its too late and yes I mean this side of xmas, otherwise many wont bother comming back in the new year.

End TIP.

I feel like getting you and spinner to sing my way at this point. Seems a fitting karaoke song for the end of PA

Ah well Someone turn off the lights please as the last person vacates the pay to play community
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 17:24   #34
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

Its not dead. Not yet. I for one would like to see PA return to its former glory. And I would also like to have some input into it. I think what would be good is if PATeam took some advice from Zeus. I remember the days I was learning from him. The things he said and the way he treated everyone was brilliant. Which is why there is still so much respect for him these days. The community liasing that Zeus did most definately helped the community. And I would like to see some people follow in his footsteps. Could you imagine where we would be today if everyone in PATeam was a clone of Zeus?!

Anyway, enough of the sweet talk. I am one hundred percent sure there are enough of us out there willing to put the time into PA to stop the decline its racing through. Lets all club together, tell PATeam, without arguments, exactly what we want to see in the future of the game. Lets tell them the features we want in round 11 and how much we want to pay for it.

And its my personal belief that if Jolt are not replying to any of the communication from PATeam then its up to PATeam to take the decisions. The team wouldn't be assiged if they weren't good at their jobs. I don't see any reason why Jolt has to dictate and have a final say in anything (apart from financial decisions). They don't care about the game and they don't understand it.

If noone else will, I'll listen to what everyone has to say and produce a "report" for the team. It would be nice if someone could spend the time to hear everyones ideas and collate them and make everyone feel as if they have an input.

Anyway, I should be working.

[Yes, this post -was- posted by A2 a moment ago. He left himself logged in on my laptop]
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 18:48   #35
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

We are currently waiting for responses from Jolt about certain critical matters. Details about havoc, and the future of PA will be posted asap. Until then we can't answer:
Quote:
However:
Quote:
We shall be treating ourselves to a warm glass of Coca-Cola and half a mince pie each sometime around the end of the round.