User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Dec 2003, 16:41   #251
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: who's gonna be blamed this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
PA team never reacted at all.

They didnt cause the situation but they compunded it. If NB3 was allowed to act appropriately this could have all been avoided.

Yes webbie was stupid no need for all the silly falmes going around though...
Stopping ticks is a reaction, even if it is not the correct one.

I imagine the majority of flames are probably coming from people who are upset at WebAngel or PA Team for having ticks stopped and their game interupted. Perfectly justified in either case tbh, altho the debate would seem to be who is actually the one to blame

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 16:41   #252
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeggstry
Exactly.

AS a former ViruS member having to move into Eclipse, those three days were absolute hell for me and my fellow ex-ViruS members that became Eclipse. Not only could we not offer defence to our new alliance m8s but also we couldn't get any defence ourself. I myself was hit at least 4 times during those 72 hrs, losing a lot of the ships and roids that I had.

And now the fact that FAnG want to move to a new alliance without this 72 hrs makes me very mad. If you dont like it, dont leave. Otherwise shut the **** up and suffer like the rest of us have had to.

YOU made the bed, YOU can sleep in it.
Tbh it's selfish of those who suggested it to pull FAnG from PA so that Kj can give the PAteam the rods. You, FAnG HCs, are there to serve your members. If you no longer wish to lead the alliance in PA and yet your member wish to keep playing then you should stand down, put up and shut up.

If you want to put your members through the above (and I remember how frustrating it was to have to watch ex-V members like Yeggs being roided when we were unable to help) for the sake of your own personal grievances then I really do question your reasons for leading an alliance.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 16:42   #253
Grim
n00b

Grim is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
The PAteam failed to react in time, they did not cause this. To try to take the focus of blame away from WA for whatever reason is somewhat foolhardly, be your reasons personal or political, I have strong evidence to suggest the latter.
I havnt tried to take any blame away from WA, nor have I tried to blame NB3, I simply tried to tell what had happened...
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 16:42   #254
Ohm
none

Ohm is an unknown quantity at this point

One alliance moved 30k roids with the loss of 200 !

It is possible, but you have to plan well.

gl moving FAnG
Ohm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 16:43   #255
Yeggstry
Connection Established...

Yeggstry has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Agreed totally

if they stay FAnG they should be given a fighting chance - no transferral options should be allowed at all....
I understand perfectly that they should be allowed to go back into FAnG without any penalty, which is why it is most likely that a rollback of one tick would solve this whole problem, along with the removal of Webangel's planet from the game.

However, many of the people that have actually posted in this thread have NO EXPERIENCE in swapping alliances with the 72 hr wait, consequently they are afraid of what might happen. Tbh they should be afraid - if they have your coords then your gonna have to rely on your gal m8s a hell of a lot (that's the main problem I had at the time - I had 1 other person in my gal active ).

If your afraid to move don't. But dont think that you can change the rules of the game just because your alliance is #1 or that ur head is too far stuck up your own arse.
R5 - 36:10:16 (Armada)
R6 - 32:16:13 (ViruS)
R7 - 26:3:14 (Infection LT/ViruS TO) (#364 planet, #34 gal)
R8 - 4:3:1 then 3:8:4 (ViruS TO)
R9 - 47:10:5 (ViruS Gaming Community (VGC) Tech Op)
R9.5 - 23:6:4 (VGC Tech Op) (#462 planet)
R10 - 5:2:3 then 5:3:1 (ViruS/Eclipse, #419 planet), Portal Coder
R11 - retired from PA
Yeggstry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 16:46   #256
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim
I havnt tried to take any blame away from WA, nor have I tried to blame NB3, I simply tried to tell what had happened...
That's not the way it read to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohm
One alliance moved 30k roids with the loss of 200 !

It is possible, but you have to plan well.

gl moving FAnG
I'm not looking to kill an alliance with 30k roids.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 16:48   #257
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

FAnG in being shit -non shocker-
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 16:51   #258
Grim
n00b

Quote:
That's not the way it read to me.
Then read again..
It simply tells most of what have happened, I do admit I have written that I dont agree with how NB3 reacted, nor do I agree with how he reacted to the situation.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 16:51   #259
auther pendragon

auther pendragon is an unknown quantity at this point

time for my twopenneth
1) who is to blame for this event ... sorry people but I can only see this as being the person who posted his details

in mitigation though I do share much of the same frustrations that may have caused the person to this course of action (particularly with the closure process) the way it was done is plain silly

2) should the people kicked be punished . the fair play side of me says no . but on the other hand I have to ask the question, when Heartless went over to fang and took the coords list of EET with him (he also posted them on here) did the opposition of EET say "oh thats norty we wont hit those poor people" ?

3) Did EET do the evil deed .
a) My personal view is that should the PA crew find the person responsible I hope they will release the details and also that the alliance that contains this person comes clean, till then it could have been anyone, or no one.
b) it should also be clear that FaNG had lost their considerable roid /score lead BEFORE this event had occurred, that simple fact and the hard work from alliance members that went into doing it "fair and square" is something that is lost in the current conspiracy theory

So what should be done . In my own personal opinion they should roll the ticks back to when the members were kicked from the in game alliance and we should then carry on. FaNG should put its own house in order and the creators should consider something as simple as making alliance kicks a 2 hc affair in game.

please feel free to point out any flaws in this
auther pendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 16:55   #260
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Then read again..
It simply tells most of what have happened, I do admit I have written that I dont agree with how NB3 reacted, nor do I agree with how he reacted to the situation.
I know what happened, trust me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by auther pendragon
b) it should also be clear that FaNG had lost their considerable roid /score lead BEFORE this event had occurred, that simple fact and the hard work from alliance members that went into doing it "fair and square" is something that is lost in the current conspiracy theory
This is true. We would have no motivation to do this. Although I would like to say in FAnG's defence that only WA has pointed the finger at us, and I think it's pretty clear to all now that he's a total tosspot.

Unread 8 Dec 2003, 16:57   #261
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by auther pendragon
3) Did EET do the evil deed .
a) My personal view is that should the PA crew find the person responsible I hope they will release the details and also that the alliance that contains this person comes clean, till then it could have been anyone, or no one.
Knowing the alliance of the person that did this would only serve to fuel yet more unnecessary flames directed at them, when in all likelyhood the person who did do it was acting totally independently.

To blame an alliance for the actions of one of their members is about the same as saying all of Fang must be retards because of WebAngel. Altho possibly true, it is a little harsh

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:08   #262
Andy_r
X$X

Andy_r is an unknown quantity at this point

some things I've not seen mentioned in this thread...

1) Is there any proof that anyone other than Webangel used that login/pass? Everyone seems to be ignoring the possiblity that everyone in #support was honest, and Webangel was the one who kicked everyone from FAnG, which seems strange considering he legendary not just for skill at PA but also for his short temper. I wonder if the IPs are logged for that period of time?

2) If the PA team did have a policy of immediate closure or deletion for posting login/pass, is it resonable to expect them to close faster than someone malicious could start wreaking havoc? Knowing the timescale invovled would be interesting - how long was it from the l/p appearing in irc to the first kicks? I think that the damage was probably done faster than NB3 could have done a reverse look-up on the account details, logged into the admin tools and made the closure, even if he was 'on-duty' and able to drop everything instantly to concentrate on this.
R3 172:21:12 | R 4 136:8:5 | R5 30:25:12 | R6 11:5:1 | R7 40:25:17 | R8 30:1:5 | R9.5 36:10:14 | R10 1:5:9 Boldness of Helvetica

Proud to have been [YHQ] until the end of YHQ [VtS] until the end of Legion [Titans] until the end of Titans and |R6B| for Speedgames
Andy_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:10   #263
Grim
n00b

Quote:
I know what happened, trust me.
I honestly dont think u know everything no offence.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:13   #264
auther pendragon

auther pendragon is an unknown quantity at this point

yes maddix perhaps it was lost in the text . I said it could have been anyone or no one (note andy), but I still feel that should it turn out to be any alliance's member that the honorable thing to do would be for that alliance to say
"hes one of ours but was acting alone" or words to that effect.

Not that anyone would beliieve them ofc (it is PA)
auther pendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:13   #265
Grim
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_r

1) Is there any proof that anyone other than Webangel used that login/pass? Everyone seems to be ignoring the possiblity that everyone in #support was honest, and Webangel was the one who kicked everyone from FAnG, which seems strange considering he legendary not just for skill at PA but also for his short temper. I wonder if the IPs are logged for that period of time?

2) If the PA team did have a policy of immediate closure or deletion for posting login/pass, is it resonable to expect them to close faster than someone malicious could start wreaking havoc? Knowing the timescale invovled would be interesting - how long was it from the l/p appearing in irc to the first kicks? I think that the damage was probably done faster than NB3 could have done a reverse look-up on the account details, logged into the admin tools and made the closure, even if he was 'on-duty' and able to drop everything instantly to concentrate on this.
1. Yes there is proof of someone else logging into his account, and if pa-team dont find this IP, feel free to pm me, as I have it..!!!!!

2. As u see might see from the paste of #suport, u might see that NB3 had no intention to close, or at least change WebAngels password.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:15   #266
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_r

1) Is there any proof that anyone other than Webangel used that login/pass? ...
It's possible, but not likely. Many people now have a copy of the ingame fang memberlist, something I doubt WA would leak intentionally.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:16   #267
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
1. Yes there is proof of someone else logging into his account, and if pa-team dont find this IP, feel free to pm me, as I have it..!!!!!
You picked up the IP from the PAX admin tools did you? Or did you just /whois some EET HC and decide to turn in that IP to save time?
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:17   #268
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

Opz I just removed the 10 planets from my ingame alliance and pasted my L/P in #planetarion channel NOT on purpose off course!!!! Can you stop ticks or do a roll back for me pls? If not, why not, you did it for WA? You did it for FANG why not my alliance????!

This is a kind of joke with a premination of what may happen in the future if lessons are not learnt from this terrible experiance.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:17   #269
Salt

Salt is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Just curious but without access to the PA server logs etc how do you have proof + an IP of someone else that logged into a PA account? (unless ofc you know the person who did it).
Salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:18   #270
Grim
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt
Just curious but without access to the PA server logs etc how do you have proof + an IP of someone else that logged into a PA account? (unless ofc you know the person who did it).
Because I have loggs, loggs where a member of pa-team says it
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:21   #271
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
You post to ask if PA team have the IP, because if they don't you then you can give them the IP you got from PA team?

Here's a festive
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:23   #272
Grim
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
You post to ask if PA team have the IP, because if they don't you then you can give them the IP you got from PA team?

Here's a festive
I know how easy it is to "loose" things..
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:24   #273
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
I honestly dont think u know everything no offence.
None taken, I prollly only know as much as you.
Quote:
In the interests of all the innocent members affected by this act of stupidity I think the right thing to do would be to pass it to the multihunters.

Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:24   #274
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Trouble is zeus you assume the wrong things - he did paste the l/p and action should have been taken then, someone misused that info and deleted teh entire member base. Although in most instances cynicism is the best option in this instance someone is attempting to game in game advantage. With teh ways eta's work this causes an alliance huge problems.

Its possible what you say could have happened, but i am affraid i think no one would subject there membership to that for no gain - 1 tick before the incident is hardly a huge gain....
Oh I know WA paste on purpose, etc.... Its just a possibility that someone else will follow in his foot steps and do the same as WA and EXPECT the same treatment. i.e ticks stopped 24hrs and whatever else the powers to be decide to change the universe.

My point is, setting this new president in WA and FAng situation MUST now be used for any and all alliances which the same or similar situations arrise.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:25   #275
Yama
Rockin' a beat.

Yama has a spectacular aura aboutYama has a spectacular aura about

Stop nitpicking and keep laughing, cos in the end of the day, no matter from which angle you look at it, it's fking hilarious!

- One PAX account - 15 E
- Internet connection - 50 E

-One overheated Alliance HC pasting his details not thinking about the consequences - PRICELESS!

(yes it is a 'cliche', but it fits in nicely with the rest of the thread)

:lol:

*bye now!*

Yama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:25   #276
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
In the interests of all the innocent members affected by this act of stupidity I think the right thing to do would be to pass it to the multihunters.
My apologies, they already have it.

Let us hope justice prevails and the culprit is caught.

Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:28   #277
Grim
n00b

Quote:
None taken, I prollly only know as much as you.
Then u know supriceingly much..
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:28   #278
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaZZam
Stop nitpicking and keep laughing, cos in the end of the day, no matter from which angle you look at it, it's fking hilarious!
So I hear.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:31   #279
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

A minor point springs to mind.

Why does it take 4 GC/ministers to move a single planet from a gal, but it only takes one person to destroy a whole alliance? Shit game mechanics ahoy.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:33   #280
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Then u know supriceingly much..
You'd be surprised.
:snowman:

Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:35   #281
Grim
n00b

Quote:
You'd be surprised.
:snowman:
heh.. well I still belive I know more(*brag brag brag*).. but lets not turn this into who knows the most, who are the most sexy etc..
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:36   #282
S3S

S3S is an unknown quantity at this point

The facts:

1- FanG had a member meeting and decided to disband.
2- WebAngel joined #support and pasted login info (apparently 45~60 minutes AFTER the meeting)
3- Lots (if not all) of FanG members got kicked from in-game alliance.
4- FanG rethinked about it and finally decided not to disband.

And now my thoughts..

They had the meeting and decided to disband, some ppl left and the rest got kicked by FanG HC.
Then FanG rethinked about it and decided to stay together, but most members where out of in-game ally, which means 72 ticks w/o out of gal defence = FanG members dead.

Now what to do? they want to stay together but they can't get defence, and everyone knows FanG is being heavily hit right now..

So someone got a "bright idea".. An HC pastes his login info in a public channel.
Then another HC claims that someone from out of FanG has used that login and has kicked whole FanG from in-game alliance.

FanG gets an HC closed but they're still alive

I have no proof on that of course but makes a lot of sense to me.
Why ask for your planet closed? simply don't log in
Why leave right when FanG is disbanding? if it was because of WA not feeling ok with FanG.. they where disbandind so?
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:39   #283
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
heh.. well I still belive I know more(*brag brag brag*).. but lets not turn this into who knows the most, who are the most sexy etc..
My nipple is on PAG. Bring it on!

Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:41   #284
Salt

Salt is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
That's interesting, I was under the impression that PATeam didn't share details of any cheating evidence except with the person who owned the planet in question. Ofc just because it came from a different IP doesn't mean WA didn't do it.... people are obviously able to get away with using proxies to log in to multiple planets and not get deleted so it's not far fetched to think the same could be done to 'frame' someone else.
Salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:43   #285
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
...it's not far fetched to think the same could be done to 'frame' someone else.
Don't tempt fate, this is messy enough as it is.

Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:43   #286
Zeus
True Gamer

Concidering WA had already decided to quit PA during the FAng meeting, or perhaps even before it. Is everyone so sure it wasnt WA who kicked everyone from FANG ingame alliance, as he perhaps at the time was sure fang is no more?

I ask the question as it is possible and I havent seen WA state clearly he did not take this action before or after he pasted his L/P in #support.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:45   #287
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Ask eclipse for logs of our meeting. If you do, you'll notice the decision NOT to disband was taken BEFORE the kicking everyone from ingame alliance.

get a clue, thx

keep on trolling guys ...

ohh and zeus, nice to see you unbiassed as a former PA team member ... not

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:46   #288
Grim
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3S
The facts:

1- FanG had a member meeting and decided to disband.
2- WebAngel joined #support and pasted login info (apparently 45~60 minutes AFTER the meeting)
3- Lots (if not all) of FanG members got kicked from in-game alliance.
4- FanG rethinked about it and finally decided not to disband.

And now my thoughts..

They had the meeting and decided to disband, some ppl left and the rest got kicked by FanG HC.
Then FanG rethinked about it and decided to stay together, but most members where out of in-game ally, which means 72 ticks w/o out of gal defence = FanG members dead.

Now what to do? they want to stay together but they can't get defence, and everyone knows FanG is being heavily hit right now..

So someone got a "bright idea".. An HC pastes his login info in a public channel.
Then another HC claims that someone from out of FanG has used that login and has kicked whole FanG from in-game alliance.

FanG gets an HC closed but they're still alive

I have no proof on that of course but makes a lot of sense to me.
Why ask for your planet closed? simply don't log in
Why leave right when FanG is disbanding? if it was because of WA not feeling ok with FanG.. they where disbandind so?

U got the facts mixed up, they decided to stay together BEFORE WebAngel pasted his login info. And WebAngel didnt paste his login info to try and get the ticks stopped, he did it to get his planet closed, however he didnt think of the consequence of pasting his login, which is sad enough, but whats done is done..
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:50   #289
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Since when should any former PA team members be unbiased? More to the point, why should any current PA Team member be entirely unbiased? They're not robots. And so long as their actions are unbiased I don't see a problem.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:52   #290
S3S

S3S is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
U got the facts mixed up, they decided to stay together BEFORE WebAngel pasted his login info. And WebAngel didnt paste his login info to try and get the ticks stopped, he did it to get his planet closed, however he didnt think of the consequence of pasting his login, which is sad enough, but whats done is done..
Of course they decided to stay together before WA pasted his login info.

FanG HC kicked most of his members
they decided to stay together but all members where kicked before so..
WA pasted his login info and now they can claim "someone from outside of FanG" has kicked all FanG members.

Now that's what I think that really happened, I have no proof of that ofc, and i'm just sharing my idea
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:56   #291
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3S

WA pasted his login info and now they can claim "someone from outside of FanG" has kicked all FanG members.

Now that's what I think that really happened, I have no proof of that ofc, and i'm just sharing my idea
Oooh, controversy! Next round of the flaming please.

Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:57   #292
Grim
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3S

S3S u really have no clue what ur talking about, ask ur alliance for a log of the meeting.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 18:03   #293
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

heh you can wiggle as much as you want Fang-ies...but this incident makes your HC look like complete ****tards which in a way makes me sad .... so be it .... can we go on with the killing now? :D i have my eyes on some roids ....
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 18:03   #294
Kefalos
[=V= ViruS =V=]

Kefalos is an unknown quantity at this point

/me yawns at this highschool drama

Heres an idea why doesnt someone phone up UPN and make this shit into a one of thoses shitty Friday night comedys.
r5:Kefalos of Greece xAlpha GammaX [SDO]
r6:Andriolata of The Little Village [RedBull]
r7:Cephalos of Mount Olympus [ViruS]
r8:The Saints Æ Veritas Æ [ViruS]
r9:The Forgotten Spirit of Truth and Honor [ViruS]
r9.5: =One= of =The Many Inactives in ViruS= [ViruS]
r10:Service Clerk of Save On Foods [Eclipse]
r10.5:Buffy Tyler of November 2000 [MISTU]
r11:The Word of Mouth [MISTU]
r12:[WP]
Kefalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 18:04   #295
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Ask eclipse for logs of our meeting. If you do, you'll notice the decision NOT to disband was taken BEFORE the kicking everyone from ingame alliance.

get a clue, thx

keep on trolling guys ...

huh? KJ you are very wrong if you take the above question as biassed, check my earlier posts on this matter I only stated a question which was not already answered in this thread. Thankyou for answering it, WA could of still went ahead and removed everyone from the ingame list, before posting L/P if he didnt excellent, its just a question to be answered. but please dont take a simple question as an attack or insult of ANY kind. And what have I to be biassed about???

Last edited by Zeus; 8 Dec 2003 at 18:13.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 18:09   #296
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitre
[23:59] <WebAngel> foxgrove/VHQFBSIF <-- now close me and delete me whenever you want
[23:59] * P sets mode: +b *!*WebAngel@*.net81-65-112.noos.fr
[23:59] * WebAngel was kicked by P ((NB3) No Reason)
[00:00] <remy|afk> rofl, nb3,m thats original, you must admit that, now he forced you to change his login
[00:00] <NB3|busy> im not changing his login
[00:00] <NB3|busy> im not touching any admin tool other than for fixing bugs or closing cheating planets

NB3 could actually avoided the whole thing but he didnt wanna change the login
Kinda funny that NB3 didnt close WA, specially cuz he replied in a thread that cyphie made that ppl can contact him about stuff in his sig. It says multihunter. Isnt the first rule of pa something that u dont share ur login stuff with ppl?And the line: Im not touching any admin tool other than for fixing bugs or closing cheating planets is nice too. Does this mean i can login share cuz he doesnt even consider it cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
Re: PA team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cant speak for anyone else, but i put my job list in my signature so that people will know who to contact should they need say a Support Manager etc.

I do the work, i just dont get paid

ps, patched it ? gta3 has a 1.1 patch , though vc doesnt iirc
Planetarion Support Website Coder
Planetarion Manual Writer
Planetarion Multihunter
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 18:13   #297
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

i couldnt give a shit who's done what,it dont concern me so start the ****ing ticker!!!
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 18:13   #298
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

:snowman: :snowman: :snowman: atthis point i would like to welcome everyone to the new TFD thread :tree: :tree: :tree: :tree: :tree: :tree:

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 18:16   #299
Grim
n00b

Quote:
That's interesting, I was under the impression that PATeam didn't share details of any cheating evidence except with the person who owned the planet in question.
Yeah thats the rules however some dont follow rules.
<NB3> plus i just closed irvine and his 9 multi planets

However the rules suddenly was to be followed yesterday.

[00:00] <NB3|busy> im not touching any admin tool other than for fixing bugs or closing cheating planets

And silly me who thought giving out ur account info was cheating??
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 18:34   #300
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I haven't read thru all the posts so maybe what I say have been said several times before..
Seriously, no mather what PA Team gets paid, I am not please of their poor, poor work. Seems to me they got some lacks of organisation or something.

Tonights event is also a result of a button PA didn't allow in r10, the "DELETE ACCOUNT" button. If they only put this button into the game it all would have never happened. And when WA joins the chan to ask them to delete him and he gets denied? Wtf is that for a thing to do? The only way to leave this game in my opinion must be to cheat(share login details in public chan with PA Team there i.e) .. It's really not a good way doing it, is it? At the top of it all NB3 refused to do anything with it when the details were pasted.. It doesn't mather if Mit told NB3 to not delete anyone, normal people would normally have common sense and Mit would have understood that.

<NB3> plus i just closed irvine and his 9 multi planets <-- About this one.. I thought it had been stated several times that when an account is closed the details about it will be between PA Team and the person it mathers only ... Ofc the person can decide to share the details around it with others, but PA Team can't.. It's like going to a doctor and you get the message you are very sick.. then the doctor isn't allowed to go public with it.

Anyways.. pld PA Team, you sure know how to pick your ppl..