User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Jan 2003, 10:40   #1
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
Zeus is browsing

Zeus is browsing this forum pheer
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 10:46   #2
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
Re: Zeus is browsing

Quote:
Originally posted by Zword
Zeus is browsing this forum pheer
rofl, I always do, but just realised yesterday that my preference had me hidden from browsing, so changed it
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 10:47   #3
Zword

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
dah, I knew you would reply

*much more interesting to see that you r online*

/me likes meaple <3
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 10:49   #4
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
dah, I knew you would reply

*much more interesting to see that you r online*
Indeed, seems many people didnt beleive I read the forums approx 6-7 times a day, yes Im lame, shoot me

But perhaps now they can see when I am on the forums reading them, they will perhaps believe me now?

ACK! who am I kidding!, they will just bring up something else to compain about, instead of creators dont even read the forums no more
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 10:56   #5
Zword

well here are the facts, this reply proves that you read them :P

/me likes meaple <3
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 11:20   #6
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point
The new outfit a lil preview on cathaar gfx?

r0x0r!
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 12:08   #7
Legolas
State of Bliss

Legolas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zeus

perhaps now they can see when I am on the forums reading them, they will perhaps believe me now?
You are joking, right? Check the typos in that post.. that cannot be you talking Zeus.
Now we see the evil plan to trick the community by pretending to post and browsing the forums with your 'bots'. :P
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 12:28   #8
Zword

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas

Now we see the evil plan to trick the community by pretending to post and browsing the forums with your 'bots'. :P
bah meh hates bots. But then he was very well programed to respond so swiftly and nicly :P.

Question to legolas: do you ever hurt some one with your pointy eary thingy's?

*thought long and hard bout that question *

/me likes meaple <3
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 14:35   #9
Zword

luvv all the vieuws of this post. But where are all the reply's

/me likes meaple <3
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 19:49   #10
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I noticed 'im yesterday - didn't care enough to make a whole thread about it though :op
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 22:06   #11
Zword

Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
I noticed 'im yesterday - didn't care enough to make a whole thread about it though p
me was bored so , had loads of time on my hand that's why meh made a thread

/me likes meaple <3
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 22:28   #12
Legolas
State of Bliss

Legolas is an unknown quantity at this point
yes, i am vicious with my ears.
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 22:39   #13
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
heh

if he coded teh bot himself, it would have all his typos

And he isnt browsing, just idling...just a cooincidence he saq this thread, while going to log off for teh day ;D

Zeus is teh funneh

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 23:21   #14
Zeus
True Gamer

Re: heh

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas
if he coded teh bot himself, it would have all his typos

And he isnt browsing, just idling...just a cooincidence he saq this thread, while going to log off for teh day ;D

Zeus is teh funneh
Indeed
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 23:43   #15
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
This thread isnt Planetarion Discussions really is it?

Unless you count talking about Zeus a planetarion discussion - but then wouldn't talking about any player then be classed as a planetarion discussion?

If I started a thread to discuss "And What Are The Fury Executive Up To Now..." and started to talk about what the Fury people are doing in real life, would that be a 'planetarion discussion'

Decisions, decisions...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 23:53   #16
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
lol
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 23:59   #17
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
If I started a thread to discuss "And What Are The Fury Executive Up To Now..." and started to talk about what the Fury people are doing in real life, would that be a 'planetarion discussion'
No; but it might be more interesting.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 00:09   #18
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Tactitus
No; but it might be more interesting.
doubt it
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 00:25   #19
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
heh

Quote:
This thread isnt Planetarion Discussions really is it?

Unless you count talking about Zeus a planetarion discussion - but then wouldn't talking about any player then be classed as a planetarion discussion?

Decisions, decisions...
We're not discussing what Zeus does in his rl, we're agreeing on that he ain't got one

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 01:30   #20
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by WST
doubt it
"Cryptic is currently delving back into the realms of Counter Strike where he can train to be a terrorist"

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 02:18   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
"Cryptic is currently delving back into the realms of Counter Strike where he can train to be a terrorist"
Is Sid currently in some cave wearing a tea towel and sporting a big black beard?
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 04:27   #22
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
hey zeus, now that pa goes on, forget all the nice and sentimental **** i told you your a cnut etc

how are you, had hoped u would tell us some more about the game in the CH, and prolly throw out some beta-invitations to the few r2 or r1 guys which are left in this game :P hope you join the same alliance as im in this round now that its not the evil fury anymore *grin*

Good luck and cya around, keep some weekend in february open for a london trip hehe (nothing decided yet)
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 08:13   #23
Zword

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
how are you, had hoped u would tell us some more about the game in the CH, and prolly throw out some beta-invitations to the few r2 or r1 guys which are left in this game :P hope you join the same alliance as im in this round now that its not the evil fury anymore *grin*

Good luck and cya around, keep some weekend in february open for a london trip hehe (nothing decided yet)

ey no PA related stuff

/me likes meaple <3
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 09:13   #24
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
Is Sid currently in some cave wearing a tea towel and sporting a big black beard?
lo lok, glad to see ur intel is still uber l33t

Madina
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 13:59   #25
Zword

who is lok?

/me likes meaple <3
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 15:00   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Madina
lo lok, glad to see ur intel is still uber l33t ;)

Madina
My intel rocks your sucks off :D

Quote:
who is lok?
hi
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 15:19   #27
Johny Jazz©

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeus

ACK! who am I kidding!, they will just bring up something else to compain about, instead of creators dont even read the forums no more
Get back to actualy doing something for the game instead of reading the forums all day. You're killing the game with your forum-reading antics.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:21   #28
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Johny Jazz©
Get back to actualy doing something for the game instead of reading the forums all day. You're killing the game with your forum-reading antics.
Nope hes not...hes not a coder he needs to read the boards to see what kind of great ideas we all have to make the game better.

So i think you better let him read the boards
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:30   #29
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ace
Nope hes not...hes not a coder he needs to read the boards to see what kind of great ideas we all have to make the game better.

So i think you better let him read the boards
I've even tried sending a few my great ideas to creators cause i thought they hardly ever read the forums.

hAl
Al_zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 09:43   #30
Zword

meh 2 tryed it

/me likes meaple <3