User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 8 Jul 2007, 20:04   #1
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Pathetic

Okay basically. I am xx.xx.xx. I started quite well until vision decided to wave me and my gal to shit however many times.

My fleet is Cr heavy and thats it basically. I just mess around i have 77 roids, well more now i init.

I login amin ago and find this?

Incoming Fleets to our Planet
Target From Fleet Race Ships Mission ETA Scans
xx:xx;xx xx;xx:xx 3rd Shock Army Zik 11972 Attack 9 P S T U N F A
xx:xx;xx xx;xx:xx Super Defense Zik 7374 Attack 9 P S T U N F A
xx:xx;xx xx;xx:xx backdoor cowboys Zik 24000 Attack 9 P S T U N F A
xx:xx;xx xx;xx:xx pride Zik 6174 Attack 9 P S T U N F A
xx:xx;xx xx;xx:xx Alpha Ter 900 Attack 9 P S T U N F A
xx:xx;xx xx;xx:xx Beta Xan 2000 Attack 9 P S T U N F A
xx:xx;xx xx;xx:xxHelp Help Hostile Etd 10300 Attack 9 P S T U N F A

This isnt even to steal my cr which is almost understandable this is just to batter my planet into submission?

Asteroids (130 total)
Metal Crystal Eonium
43 42 45
Ships (20,885 total)
Spider 6,000 Black Widow 5,123
Scarab 2,000 Tarantula 1,839
Roach 4,492 Scorpion 681
Hornet 750

nice one vgn.

Last edited by wakey; 8 Jul 2007 at 20:44.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 20:24   #2
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pathetic

brave little vgn \o/
i got no idea why such allies do not use their resources to actually achieve something besides killing little planets....

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 20:27   #3
Red-

Red- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these parts

Dunno what vgn is doing - but we sure had our fun
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 20:29   #4
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf
brave little vgn \o/
i got no idea why such allies do not use their resources to actually achieve something besides killing little planets....
and people wonder why the same allies keep finishing in the top 3 round after round.
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 20:51   #5
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Hey benneh, be glad they werent smart enough to send them in different waves.
But i agree, its stupid
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 20:57   #6
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

remy, are you retarded?

why would i care if they waved me for 120 roids.

god damn seriously
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 21:03   #7
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

im confused benneh , at the start of your post you give out about vision and at the end you give out about vgn
are they both hitting you

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 21:05   #8
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Whine whine.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 21:06   #9
Benneh
Non directed and witty

oh vision have raped my gal lots. fair enough. they are just doing what they failed at last round and roiding me.

vgn are fcing me.
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 21:09   #10
Luckyiam.PSC

Luckyiam.PSC is infamous around these parts

a fleetcatch with multiple waves on a ~150 roid target, now that would be elite o.O
Luckyiam.PSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 21:09   #11
krugern
Banana

krugern is an unknown quantity at this point

loloolol
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 00:17   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

haha benneh sucks
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 00:51   #13
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh
oh vision have raped my gal lots. fair enough. they are just doing what they failed at last round and roiding me.

vgn are fcing me.
9:2>*
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 08:34   #14
Gerbie2
Alive and kicking

Gerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to all

It was an attempt to fleetcatch on a boring sundayafternoon. You probably attacked a VGN planet. The wrong VGN planet apparantly.
Gerbie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 08:53   #15
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh
remy, are you retarded?

why would i care if they waved me for 120 roids.

god damn seriously
Why would you post if you dont care :P
But maybe you should reread what i posted, i was actually supporting you :P
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 11:04   #16
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Gee. some ziks that tried to steal a pressumed lesser active planet ships.

Shocking.

Dunno what thoose lame terrans and xan's are doing there though.
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 11:06   #17
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

actually kargool, the ziks sent frigates for emp flak.. not steal ships (apparently)
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 11:37   #18
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Oh dear. now that is.. erm.. stupid, but well, people got fleets, and apperantly they are allowed to do what they want with them. We can only laugh at the what seems to me to be an organised attack.

When thinking a bit about it, he might have inadvertedly been tagged as being in an alliance, and the attack was a target assigned planetattack against that alliance. Which BC that puts up a 3215235 fleet attack on a planet with less roids than the general population has IQ I fail to understand.
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 18:16   #19
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf
I'm thinking the same when I see alliances waving people to hell and back. Not that I'd whine about them bashing people to non-sense, but the fact that they waste so many fleets that could have been better spent elsewhere.
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 18:18   #20
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I'm thinking the same when I see alliances waving people to hell and back.
I think it's only proper that alliances arrange transportation home, after waving someone to hell first, because to be quite frank, I don't know of any public transport sevices with a stop near Hell's exit.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 19:28   #21
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm disappointed at you benneh.

For getting fc you good for nothing piece of....
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 19:53   #22
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
I think it's only proper that alliances arrange transportation home, after waving someone to hell first, because to be quite frank, I don't know of any public transport sevices with a stop near Hell's exit.
I'm fairly sure you're wrong. Hell is actually a place in Norway and it'd surprise me if there were no bus stops there
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 04:32   #23
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

I can only confirm that VGN is openly bashing low roid planets with multi waves.
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 20:29   #24
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough

of course benneh doesnt mention its a FC in his starting post.
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 20:40   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it's a killing fc though. Just as useless really.
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 21:21   #26
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

It is? So finally fleetcatches are out of fashion too?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 22:44   #27
Coltaine
7th Malazan Army

Coltaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura about

Talking about attitude.
Congratulations to whoever it is.
Coltaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 15:58   #28
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

This attack isn't justifiable.
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2007, 11:48   #29
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

why when there is bashing, attack with SKs or C nap break, it is always a VGN player ? Is it the same in your part of the universe ?
Unread 16 Jul 2007, 12:03   #30
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

Yes

I alledgedly broke C nap by defending a galmate from in cluster attack yesterday.

I hope all my other VGN buddies would do the same
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2007, 12:10   #31
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Yes

My gal was attacked incluster by VGN in the nap today.

I hope none of the other VGN buddies would do the same

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 05:27   #32
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I'm fairly sure you're wrong. Hell is actually a place in Norway and it'd surprise me if there were no bus stops there
Everyone knows that Hell is in Michigan.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2007, 04:01   #33
Baxrus
HC of StrongHold

Baxrus is an unknown quantity at this point

I think fleetcatch is useful.