User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 17 Apr 2007, 23:44   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My Comic Start

Some people would consider me an old hand at planetarion. Sure I have been around the block, a few times, much like Jenny, you know Jenny from the block. Jennefir Lopez.

Anyway I am going off the point.

So I am in Ascendancy.

It is a cracking alliance, full of cracking individuals.

Except before tick 1 and before midday there wasn't a word said in the alliance channel.

One day I popped in and asked for some help.

"When's ticks"
"Are we playing"
"Buddypacks?"

And ofc the obligatory what is the best race to choose.

This particular day there happened to be one person around and active.

It was Alki. Alki by all intensive purposes was fantastic. He answered all my questions, and even advised me on which race to go for and what ships to build. I was excited, this was it. I became so excited that I forgot to signup. The clock was ticking on the Friday, so I signed up on my mobile phone. I chose the race Alki suggested. Fantastic. Account upgraded, I made the ticks. Brilliant.

Tick 49 I was idling in Ascendancys channel. Everyone was showing off "I have this many roids, my stockpile is this big, my penis is this wide" you get the idea.

Still unsure what I was actually doing I asked for advice. I wanted to know how good Terran was, Battleships for the win right etc. The channel erupted with laughter.

Apparently Terran is a shit race, and anyone who listens to Alki can only blame themselves. But there was hope, as you can roid comfortably with terran. I was fairly happy but made sure I pushed the blame on Alki. Sure my round with terran would be tough, sure it wasn't the best race. But I could trooper on and play it!

<pig> I could have sworn I heard alki
<pig> or someone say terran were awesome

So I still don't really know what is going on, new stats, new races, population, new skins. Christ this is like a new game.

So trying to look cool I attempt to join in with the conversation on planetarion. I make a quip about choosing democracy as my population government.

To which a couple joked and said "Haha very funny pig" (Not in those words, but you get the drift.)

To which I replied:

<pig> Is democracy wrong?

It was then I found out that being Terran and selecting democracy at tick 0 was indeed wrong. Not only was it wrong, but it was mental. Bloody stupid. I couldn't get into the top 500 playing that way, let alone the top 50.

I pondered.

I reset my account.

I am an idiot.

So the moral of the story is ladies and gentleman. Firstly don't listen to Alki. Secondly don't trust Ascendancy for a piece of advice, they will only ignore or trick you, or worse still they won't be online. Finally read the manual, god it takes about 30 seconds, why didn't I ever think to do that.
Unread 17 Apr 2007, 23:55   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: My Comic Start

ascendancy - elitism gone painfully well
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 00:02   #3
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Hahahahaha, your funny.
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 00:06   #4
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I know!
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 00:47   #5
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

*insert long rant about people starting late but still ending top 50*
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 00:49   #6
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

hehe, being in a galaxy with a couple of ascendency people last round was great fun, mainly for the reasons above.

Pig, if you're looking for some material, there is a Race and Fleet discussion here, and a Guide to Governments here, if you want another perspective than Alki or your own .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 02:17   #7
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Alki sure is cuddly. I'm kind of surprised the nice chaps in asc weren't more helpful though.

Actually come to think of it, maybe not!
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 07:53   #8
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Entertaining post Pig, thanks

and Alki sucks... alot

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 11:03   #9
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

so instead of ter, you chose cat!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 14:43   #10
pig
1up on you

I still wanted to be a little rock and roll, my new race cathaar allows me to do just that!
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 15:05   #11
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I still wanted to be a little rock and roll, my new race cathaar allows me to do just that!
What? Watch your rocks roll away?
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 16:31   #12
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

terran is actually quite awesome
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 19:00   #13
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

That's what you get for listening to Alki
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 19:14   #14
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
terran is actually quite awesome
Doesn't change the fact that democracy sucks
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 19:15   #15
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
What? Watch your rocks roll away?
he might think its still rd 20 then

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 20:48   #16
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

**** you pig, **** you

edit- i really cant remember talking to you about it but if i did, god im more ****ing awesome than i thought.

edit2- terran are the ****ing dogs bollocks
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 01:36   #17
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
**** you pig, **** you

edit- i really cant remember talking to you about it but if i did, god im more ****ing awesome than i thought.

edit2- terran are the ****ing dogs bollocks
In planetarion R21? :/
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 02:15   #18
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

hahahah thats great

anyone taht even glanced at teh stats etc could see that terran isnt that goo dthis round

etd ftw
Round 16 - No PA
Round 17 - TGV - Officer
Round 18 - Omen - Officer
Round 19 - TGV - HC
Round 20 - TGV - Officer
Round 21 - TGV - Officer
Round 22 - 42 - No PA
Round 43 - TGV - Peon
Dorraj is offline   Reply With Quote