User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Aug 2006, 03:05   #51
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts
Re: Declaration of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I dont think you ahve noticed but
1) this is a war game, the aim is to win wars, and
2) 1up have handed your arses to you on a plate
If this is the case why are people still attacking SubH and not going for eXi?

People have already conceded to an Exi victory so instead are sqabbling between themselves for the roids eXi allows the rest of the universe to have. Not that 1up want any roids with their total lack of any
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 03:47   #52
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
If this is the case why are people still attacking SubH and not going for eXi?

People have already conceded to an Exi victory so instead are sqabbling between themselves for the roids eXi allows the rest of the universe to have. Not that 1up want any roids with their total lack of any
more like we cant win because of Subhs fencesitting and being to scared of exilition that they decided to settle for #2, so why not shit all over subh instead and bash them down the rankings, so they get what they deserve, nothing

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 06:35   #53
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
PA team should further hamper those with unpaid accounts.
What?
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 12:04   #54
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Guess subh better '****ing have some' then.

Although I have to say this is a bit of an unfair fight, as JBG is on holiday and i can't live without him
I LOVE YOU LOKKEN PLEASE HAVE MY CHILDREN I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU WHY IS LIFE SO CRUEL OH HELP ME GOD
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 17:19   #55
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh get a galaxy you two.
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 22:28   #56
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I LOVE YOU LOKKEN PLEASE HAVE MY CHILDREN I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU WHY IS LIFE SO CRUEL OH HELP ME GOD
get back on holiday. this level of activity could get you kicked from ascendancy
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 22:44   #57
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Must be an awesome holiday!
Unread 20 Aug 2006, 17:52   #58
Uthor
Peon

Uthor is on a distinguished road

I was bored and started reading the forums again now I remebered why I stopped
Unread 20 Aug 2006, 18:01   #59
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
You really are an idiot Arfy.

No one set about to smash 1up. 1up brought the attacks upon themseves
you make KJ look like a saint
Unread 20 Aug 2006, 19:50   #60
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Anyway, I'd rather go one down and be known as a competative alliance, rather than your result.
exactly.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2006, 19:55   #61
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
more like we cant win because of Subhs fencesitting and being to scared of exilition that they decided to settle for #2, so why not shit all over subh instead and bash them down the rankings, so they get what they deserve, nothing
i think its more of the anti 1up feeling, people let rather another alliance win than to help in any way 1up.

i doubt the current subh command would ever go for exi (maybe im wrong here but that are my feelings) when 1up is around. and by such shitty tactics its hard to have interesting battles for the top spots.

thats atleast my impression.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 00:07   #62
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
i think its more of the anti 1up feeling, people let rather another alliance win than to help in any way 1up.

i doubt the current subh command would ever go for exi (maybe im wrong here but that are my feelings) when 1up is around. and by such shitty tactics its hard to have interesting battles for the top spots.

thats atleast my impression.

If 1down started sending 10 fleets in one wave at top SubH planets we wouldnt have a problem instead theyd rather f*** about than challenging for the #1 spot
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 15:08   #63
Spetzer
Just a *****

Spetzer is infamous around these partsSpetzer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
This round Subh had the aim of removing an alliance from the game (or so I read on AD). It turned out to be themselves.

Goddamn that sounds clever to me.
if you attack 2-3 days 1 alliance. that means your trying to remove them from game?
Spetzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 15:11   #64
Spetzer
Just a *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
Thats a good statement where you say you cant win without subh. inaf said. So it was our fault that you lacked skill to take down Exi.
As far as im aware we even didnt attack 1up while they were taking rough time with Exi.
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 15:20   #65
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spetzer
Thats a good statement where you say you cant win without subh. inaf said. So it was our fault that you lacked skill to take down Exi.
As far as im aware we even didnt attack 1up while they were taking rough time with Exi.
I suggest you let whats left of your HC to do the talking on behalf of your alliance. You are quickly plummeting down the ranks to Pilgrims level, and thats no place you want to be.

Can we please have someone with common descency from Subh to step forward.. instead of these "things"..
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 15:23   #66
Spetzer
Just a *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
I suggest you let whats left of your HC to do the talking on behalf of your alliance. You are quickly plummeting down the ranks to Pilgrims level, and thats no place you want to be.

Can we please have someone with common descency from Subh to step forward.. instead of these "things"..
I havent talked on behalf of my alliance. I just commented stiflers post on my own view. You just see something negative against 1up and your brown tongue is rigth there to start a figth.
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 15:41   #67
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

GO SUBH!!!!!!!!!!!

any more subh cheerleaders out there sing with me!

btw its getting hilarious how every 1up and fanboy puts all the blame on subh.

but isnt it also quite stupid for an alliance like 1up to rely totally on subh? if instead u just blame subh for not helping you, blame yourself aswell for getting in the position to beg help from subh. sure subh ****ed their chances for #1 (maybe because they settle for #2?, as i dont remember 1up giving all these shit to f.ex insomnia when they settled for #2 some rounds back, then again that was in 1up's favour so no forumcrusade)

i do remember subh being a good ally to other alliances certain rounds back, maybe its just 1up's lack of politics that made subh use them like garbage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 15:46   #68
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if you attack 2-3 days 1 alliance. that means your trying to remove them from game?
I'm pretty sure there was a statement from one of you saying that was the aim of your attacks on Omen.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 15:47   #69
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
GO SUBH!!!!!!!!!!!

but isnt it also quite stupid for an alliance like 1up to rely totally on subh? if instead u just blame subh for not helping you, blame yourself aswell for getting in the position to beg help from subh. sure subh ****ed their chances for #1 (maybe because they settle for #2?, as i dont remember 1up giving all these shit to f.ex insomnia when they settled for #2 some rounds back, then again that was in 1up's favour so no forumcrusade)

i do remember subh being a good ally to other alliances certain rounds back, maybe its just 1up's lack of politics that made subh use them like garbage?
we aint blaming Subh for anything, we know we played below-par as mazzelaar has admitted in numerous posts (which you would know if you actually read posts before posting instead of just mashing the keyboard and hitting submit...)

All we are sayng about subh is they have no spine to go for the win when they did have a chance but instead decided to ride the fencesit in a hope of getting #2, which they have still failed at.

Oh we are also saying they are a useless, crap excuse for a pa "alliance"

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 15:49   #70
Moonchild

Quote:
What Stifler said was that at the time when 1up approach Subh, xvx and probably even more alliances, eXilition had such an advantage over the other alliances that no single alliance could have taken them down anymore. Thus it required more than xvx and 1up to stop eXilition from outgrowing the universe even more and eventually catch up on eX. Subh was #2 alliance at that time and, from what I gathered, first said they want to be part of the block but suddenly "chickened out" from what they said leaving 1up / xvx hanging in the dry, and more importantly granting eXilition the round winner trophy that way.

Yes, initially 1up was unable to beat eXilition on their own. 1up HC even admitted that they failed at beating eXilition. However, they have the full right to point the finger at Subh and calling them fencesitting chickens simply because your actions described you as exactly that, if not even as something worse.
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 15:50   #71
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
GO SUBH!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to remind everybody (actually, I've already reminded everybody, so I'll say it again for you, the forums dipshit) of r11, 1up's first round when they were ahead in both score and quality and encouraged the lower-down alliances to team up on them. LCH were the main rival to them at that point and just because LCH bought less quality to the playing field (as we did this round) that means they aren't allowed to win or give it a shot?

It was a case of trying to take down the top alliance and stop some stagnation - but that was screwed up because Subh agreed to and then instead didn't. So yes, I think we have got a case for blaming Subh for ending the round early and handing eX the win.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 15:50   #72
Spetzer
Just a *****

Quote:
I'm pretty sure there was a statement from one of you saying that was the aim of your attacks on Omen.
Hmm... i think it was angels. anyway even a total craphead HC cant think that alliance is done and burried after 2-3 nigths of inc. I call it more like a crippling a bad opponent.
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 15:51   #73
Moonchild

Quote:
Hmm... i think it was angels. anyway even a total craphead HC cant think that alliance is done and burried after 2-3 nigths of inc. I call it more like a crippling a bad opponent.
An alliance focussing on one alliance for only 2-3 nights in a row is like being a chav begging me to break his neck. Either do a job properly or don't do it at all.
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 15:55   #74
Spetzer
Just a *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonchild
An alliance focussing on one alliance for only 2-3 nights in a row is like being a chav begging me to break his neck. Either do a job properly or don't do it at all.
If you havent watched the situation when it started dont comment. Subh were ahead of omen in roids for long. And the beatting happened when they were almost at the same. The point is that Subh were "bretty mutch" safe from omen at that time because best tactic for them wouldnt have been to attack the strongest in the block. Subh probably had more military power too after the war. So our neck´s were bretty mutch safe that time. As a personal note i didnt even agree about the decission to go after omen, as i was allready watching to top 2 alliances to hit , but as peon i go with the flow.
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 16:00   #75
Moonchild

Quote:
If you havent watched the situation when it started dont comment. Subh were ahead of omen in roids for long. And the beatting happened when they were almost at the same. The point is that Subh were "bretty mutch" safe from omen at that time because best tactic for them wouldnt have been to attack the strongest in the block. Subh probably had more military power too after the war. So our neck“s were bretty mutch safe that time.
Your necks are not save until the enemy is dead or at least comatose; Omen was neither of that. Instead of beating Omen into comatose you granted them permission to feed themselves back to full strength and morale with beating Escape as well as xVx. Do or did you really think that Omen would at no point be able to be a threat to Subh again while you saw them gaining roids again after you stopped hitting them?
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 16:03   #76
Spetzer
Just a *****

Quote:
Your necks are not save until the enemy is dead or at least comatose; Omen was neither of that. Instead of beating Omen into comatose you granted them permission to feed themselves back to full strength and morale with beating Escape as well as xVx. Do or did you really think that Omen would at no point be able to be a threat to Subh again while you saw them gaining roids again after you stopped hitting them?
Subh were at 40k roids and omen at 20k when they started to gain ~1-2k roids for day. it doesnt feel a thread. But all this is "what if"
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 16:08   #77
Moonchild

Quote:
Subh were at 40k roids and omen at 20k when they started to gain ~1-2k roids for day. it doesnt feel a thread. But all this is "what if"
They started to gain a lot more roids and score than Subh that time, yeah. That still made you feel safe? I am surprised by so much blindness. But I guess you guys learned your lessons this round then.
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 16:10   #78
Spetzer
Just a *****

Quote:
They started to gain a lot more roids and score than Subh that time, yeah. That still made you feel safe? I am surprised by so much blindness. But I guess you guys learned your lessons this round then.
Hmm i think "we" didnt learn our lesson about not hitting omen longer. Because omen aint the main cause of subh´s downfall. i think attacking omen and crippling them lil was a good decission from our HC team. But i dont understand why we started sitting after that when it was time to move up =/
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 17:02   #79
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I'm going to remind everybody (actually, I've already reminded everybody, so I'll say it again for you, the forums dipshit) of r11, 1up's first round when they were ahead in both score and quality and encouraged the lower-down alliances to team up on them.
and i will remind you that no one gives a flying **** about r11, a silly round with absolutely no competition where 1up won without breaking a sweat.

was that it, reminding us of a boring noskillorcompetitionround where 1up played so "honourable" ? gj!

edit: the first real pax round in many eyes was r13, where there was competition and not a wankme1upissogood round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 17:47   #80
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
and i will remind you that no one gives a flying **** about r11, a silly round with absolutely no competition where 1up won without breaking a sweat.
I believe this round is pretty similar for eXilition as r11 was for 1up.
No competition and no sweating.
That is because 1up didn't have the strength they used to have and they were unable to form a decent block to stop eXilition (Subh not trying to go for #1).
I think it's comparable.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 18:20   #81
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

elviz shipjumped tho, lol
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 19:33   #82
The Real Arfy

Quote:

was that it, reminding us of a boring noskillorcompetitionround where 1up played so "honourable" ? gj!

edit: the first real pax round in many eyes was r13, where there was competition and not a wankme1upissogood round.
Actually, as Zirikk pointed out its pretty similar to this round. My point is (and tbh I couldn't give a shit if you can't understand it) that eXilition are way out infront as 1up were. 1up took the brunt of 3 alliance's incomings in an attempt to bring the 1up juggernaut to a halt. This failed - and I think most will agree that 1up were far too powerful that round to have been brought down even if LCH+VsN+others had organised properly.

This round, the same situation arises. eXilition are in front by a very long way. Obviously 1up can't do it alone and we're the first to admit this. We are faced with a choice - let the round end at tick 700 or team up with people to give them a proper fight. Chances are, yes, we would have lost, but thats debatable since we never got the opportunity to try.

I think you're just trying to create a response, but quite honestly, I (and others, who have said already e.g. Zhil, mazz) don't blame Subh for eX winning - I blame them for eX winning so quickly. Its not even that Subh told us "No, find somebody else". They agreed, we had set up attacks, and then they a) didn't launch at eX and b) launched at us* - thus causing an increase in the rate that eXilition pulled in front.

So Max, please reply with a post that considers what I've just presented to you instead of your pre-pubescent-k1ddyh4ck3r-esque trolling. **

* this is of course going from things people have told me - I don't know what actually happened.

** I appreciate this won't happen, so just **** off and die.