User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Aug 2006, 00:10   #51
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts
Re: Congratulations Subh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
I tried (and I mean hard) to come up with a funny subh joke. I could not, as I realized no matter how hard I tried I could never beat the real thing
I dont see any faggots at 1up with any value or roids. Making them pointless to attack. At least subh still has planets which arent hiding away behind xp.
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 00:27   #52
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
I dont see any faggots at 1up with any value or roids. Making them pointless to attack. At least subh still has planets which arent hiding away behind xp.
they're just hiding behind a fence instead?
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 00:31   #53
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

lol Phil^
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 00:39   #54
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
I tried (and I mean hard) to come up with a funny subh joke. I could not, as I realized no matter how hard I tried I could never beat the real thing
well subhmarine's (sic) are meant to sink

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 00:42   #55
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
i see a few.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 00:44   #56
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i see a few.

Give me some coords ill be more than happy to attack them if they havent lost their roids already
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 00:48   #57
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

ask your hc
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 00:50   #58
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
ask your hc
I think it is more fun to kill off 1up fleets.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 00:52   #59
Pilgrim
Bline

I am sorry jerome 1up has 4 players with more than 800 roids. Enough said.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 00:56   #60
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would've helped fc you but you were under my bash.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 00:58   #61
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
I think it is more fun to kill off 1up fleets.

But yet they are ranked above you.. How shit can you possibly get? Your wierd fixation for fleetcatches have turned into an obsession of abysmal standards even for Subh.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 00:59   #62
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
yous havent landed one yet
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 01:00   #63
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I find it cute how dumb you are.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 01:03   #64
jerome

Quote:
and still they are above you!
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 01:03   #65
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska

Pity you chose to fleet catch me just as everyone went to watch the football.

Shows that people at Subh have a bit of a life
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 02:34   #66
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I think that statement says more about your (lack of) intel than about our roids.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 07:17   #67
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
The irony makes me giggle

to the fencesitting [even if fence broke under your (_._) ]
You must be refering to last round where my only actual goal was to 3 fleet all round.

My Ascendancy bretheren can testify, or atleast jonnyBgreat can
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 07:30   #68
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
You must be refering to last round where my only actual goal was to 3 fleet all round.

My Ascendancy bretheren can testify, or atleast jonnyBgreat can
We actually wanted to kick him for attacking too much.

Activity is not welcome, mkay.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 08:00   #69
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
We actually wanted to kick him for attacking too much.

Activity is not welcome, mkay.
Its fine, JBG just cunningly got idler to kill his def fleets in-gal.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 08:19   #70
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Pilgrim, I am also somewhat "proud" to be Subh, however sometimes you need to know when to be humble. As in the late round about the only thing we have done relatively well is fleetcatches, which can hardly win a round when the rest of the military is not rolling properly.

/me cannot wait for Sept. 1st.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 10:36   #71
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

In Pilgrim's defence what is he expected to do when he sees his HC (Paisley, is he even HC?) setting that kind of example.

I think you guys need a little more than just a slice of humble pie.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 11:04   #72
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Pity you chose to fleet catch me just as everyone went to watch the football.

Shows that people at Subh have a bit of a life
Holy shit, its robbanvoodomaxmillians stupid cousin Pilgrim
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 11:25   #73
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Firstly, they're still beating you.

Secondly, you've not fought at all for your ranks. It's piss easy to get good roids and score, see ND round 14. We had highest average roids, value and score for quite some time, but we still had the inactive-yet-lovable nublets we always have.

It only turned out like that because some alliances received larger numbers of incoming and therefore found it harder to keep roids.

There is some pride to take from such a situation (for example, round 14 ND had nearly collapsed and were running with 1 active BC, mere survival and doing better than similarly active alliances gave a lovely sense of achievement), but it's not particularly boastworthy until you actually prove yourself.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 13:29   #74
Kitty

Kitty is infamous around these partsKitty is infamous around these partsKitty is infamous around these parts

Go Go Gatey!!!

And Subh still Rocks!!!!

Newdawn
Subh
ToF
Orbit 4eva
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 13:33   #75
Kitty

Kitty is infamous around these partsKitty is infamous around these partsKitty is infamous around these parts
Talking Re: Congratulations Subh

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
In Pilgrim's defence what is he expected to do when he sees his HC (Paisley, is he even HC?) setting that kind of example.

I think you guys need a little more than just a slice of humble pie.
Hmmm paisley making an example that'll be a first!!!! (sorry pais!!)

I didn't know we all worshipped paisley that much tbh!!! i better go and grovel at his feet for forgiveness for not watching his every FC move

/me runs quick

Newdawn
Subh
ToF
Orbit 4eva

Last edited by Kitty; 17 Aug 2006 at 13:41.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 13:43   #76
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty
Hmmm paisley making an example that'll be a first!!!! (sorry pais!!)

I didn't know we all worshipped paisley that much tbh!!! i better go and grovel at his feet for forgiveness for not watching his every FC move

/me runs quick
Paisley is an outstanding example to the backbone of the Subh community he is totally commited to his alliance and isnt afraid to hide behind others to get out their and promote the SubH alliance
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 13:45   #77
Kitty

I know that and you know that pilly, all im saying is we don't treat him like a god like everyone assumes we do although we do give much <3 and respect to paisley!!!

We have other HC who work hard to make Subh work!!

Newdawn
Subh
ToF
Orbit 4eva
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 13:48   #78
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
I know that and you know that pilly, all im saying is we don't treat him like a god like everyone assumes we do although we do give much <3 and respect to paisley!!!

I do. Im a Paisley p3on
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 13:56   #79
Kitty

Quote:
I do. Im a Paisley p3on

LOL

Newdawn
Subh
ToF
Orbit 4eva
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 13:57   #80
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Paisley is an outstanding example to the backbone of the Subh community he is totally commited to his alliance and isnt afraid to hide behind others to get out their and promote the SubH alliance
And promoted them as fencesitters and cowards he have indeed.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 13:59   #81
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgram
i tried to insult someone in greek but fortunately Lok knows greek insults so it got moderated
Hey guys guess what, if you want to massage each others egos I suggest wanking each other off on your own private forums as quite frankly watching pilgram trying to asslick paisly and wank him off with some serious shit posting is really quite boring. I know this thread is about the shitness of subh etc but no need to prove your shit by having your shit troll members post!

:edit:

Just to show how shit you are pilgram, today I have had the urge to negrep you multiple times which is rare for me as I dont really negrep people. But your that shit!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pilgrim again.

Last edited by lokken; 17 Aug 2006 at 17:34.
pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 14:00   #82
Pilgrim
Bline

R1: Dnato
R2-5: TGV HC-CEO
R6-10:Proud member of the not caring about PA group
R11-13: NoS
R14-17: TGV CEO
R18: Omen HC

Your signature sums it up Kargool!

Paisley has been a loyal SubH member throughout his PA career except for a minor blip at F-Crew
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 14:04   #83
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:

Paisley has been a loyal SubH member throughout his PA career except for a minor blip at F-Crew
Oh, yeah, lets see. TGV was created as a merge between Dnato and DNA and when I came back to PA all leftover TGV'ers was in NoS, and this round TGV is taking a vacation due to officers more or less being away..

Yeah, my disloyality knows no boundaries..
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 14:04   #84
Kitty

[quote=pig]Hey guys guess what, if you want to massage each others egos I suggest wanking each other off on your own private forums as quite frankly watching pilgram trying to asslick paisly and wank him off with some serious shit posting is really quite boring. I know this thread is about the shitness of subh etc but no need to prove your shit by having your shit troll members post!

Are you just jealous cause you not got an ego for anyone to massage pig?

Newdawn
Subh
ToF
Orbit 4eva
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 14:26   #85
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am hereby nominating Pilgrim for wanker of the month.

And if you even dare using numbers in words again I am going to torch your village and throw your weekly allowance into the bonfire
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 14:42   #86
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Are you just jealous cause you not got an ego for anyone to massage pig?
Well firstly I know how to use the quote button.

Secondly I dont need an internet forum for a massage, my girlfriend does a good enough job at wanking me off.

Finally my ego is probably one of the biggest on AD as I have 16k reputation points (yes that is 16,000) which is one of the highest on the pa boards. If people appreciate my posts they press the little reputation button and say so. It seems more people like my posts than paisley or pilgrams.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 14:46   #87
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you just jealous cause I want to massage a pig?
There we go that looks better.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 14:50   #88
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Well firstly I know how to use the quote button.

Secondly I dont need an internet forum for a massage, my girlfriend does a good enough job at wanking me off.

Finally my ego is probably one of the biggest on AD as I have 16k reputation points (yes that is 16,000) which is one of the highest on the pa boards. If people appreciate my posts they press the little reputation button and say so. It seems more people like my posts than paisley or pilgrams.
Well, it seems like you have no life then if all you do is post on ad
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 14:57   #89
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So what you posting on?

Oh and he said he had 16,000 rep no 16,000 posts.

You never know you might have -16,000 soon does that mean you have no life or mean that your posts are just insultive, bland and boring?

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 15:06   #90
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Internet insults

I probably have a bigger penis anyway.

On the plus side, from this thread we can see that subh win at the internet, which in turn means they win at pa! Go subh
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 15:48   #91
jerome

you don't really count when it comes to rep as most of yours is from gd though
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 15:55   #92
pig
1up on you

Out of my last 25 rep which I have received, 16 are from AD/PD. 14 are positive, 2 are grey. The rest of my rep is from GD. that equates to 9. 6 is neg rep and 3 is pos rep. I would say a large chunk of my rep does come from GD, but a substantial amount still comes from AD. And you as a poster of GD should know jerome` that GD doesn't pos rep anyone anymore. Its rare one will get or give pos rep on GD these days.

In conclusion I agree yet disagree.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 16:23   #93
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:

So basically paisley has played 5 or 6 rounds ?

What a fantastic career he has had.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 16:29   #94
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Out of my last 25 rep which I have received, 16 are from AD/PD. 14 are positive, 2 are grey. The rest of my rep is from GD. that equates to 9. 6 is neg rep and 3 is pos rep. I would say a large chunk of my rep does come from GD, but a substantial amount still comes from AD. And you as a poster of GD should know jerome` that GD doesn't pos rep anyone anymore. Its rare one will get or give pos rep on GD these days.

In conclusion I agree yet disagree.
i'd bet at least 3/4 of your 16k rep is from GD, is what i meant. any way point is the internet boasting in these past few posts are just awful guys, also pilgrim and paisley should both realise there are surely not many non-subh people who do anything but laugh and think the worst of subh now, partially due to their great posts and attitudes.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 16:36   #95
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
i'd bet at least 3/4 of your 16k rep is from GD, is what i meant. any way point is the internet boasting in these past few posts are just awful guys, also pilgrim and paisley should both realise there are surely not many non-subh people who do anything but laugh and think the worst of subh now, partially due to their great posts and attitudes.

At least im standing here defending my ally, whether i be standing on a fence or not im still backing my allys decisions 100%.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 16:39   #96
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
At least im standing here defending my ally, whether i be standing on a fence or not im still backing my allys decisions 100%.
How is it humanely possible to create so many posts when your eyesight should be imparied by all that brown stuff in your face?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 16:39   #97
pig
1up on you

Quote:
i'd bet at least 3/4 of your 16k rep is from GD, is what i meant. any way point is the internet boasting in these past few posts are just awful guys
I'd like to make that bet too, incidentally couldn't agree more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgram
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 16:46   #98
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
How is it humanely possible to create so many posts when your eyesight should be imparied by all that brown stuff in your face?

I have a point to make and im making it. Cant remember what we were talking about origionally as this post has now turned into a slander contest. When is someone going to bring the holocaust into it
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 16:51   #99
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I think you did when you started down the line of "I'll follow any order, no matter how shit!"

I don't think you meant it that way though, I think you are just stupid.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 16:55   #100
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
I think you did when you started down the line of "I'll follow any order, no matter how shit!"

I don't think you meant it that way though, I think you are just stupid.
I think you should get a clue then come back and talk